The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Eddie, I hate to ask you this, but will you let me sit on your cock and fuck you, just once?”

“Ruby, I love it when my women ride my cock and fuck me like that.”

“Would you lay down on the truck seat and let me fuck you? Do that for me and I’ll fuck you in the middle of Bresden’s town square at high noon - and give you two days to draw a crowd to watch.”

“I love the thought of that, but you’d shit if I told you we were going to the town square and fuck.”

“Try me, Eddie. I’ll wear a long skirt and sit on your lap as we fuck.”

...”And you wonder why your daughter and your niece are wild as hell?”

“Ruth and I raised them like we were raised. They have manners and they know how and when to use them. But, I’ll tell you now, don’t ever dare either of them to do something so wild and crazy, they could be arrested. They’d do it or bust a gut trying.”

“I’d still love to fuck you on the town square at high noon. I’d want Ruth there too, so when you get all of my cock you can stand and all of my cum your pussy can hold, you can tag your partner and let her get some.”

She was smiling when she pushed me backwards toward the open door, on the passenger side of the truck. “Your cock is still hard, get in there and lay down so I can fuck you.”

“Your sister, your niece and your daughter will be coming to look for us.”

“What about Nadine? Won’t she be worried about you?”

“If Nadine knew we were fucking, she would be right in the middle of this. She loves me, she loves my cock and she loves pussy as much as I do.”

“Eddie, you are absolutely - an exceptional young man. You have a beautiful woman who loves you, you are tall, you’re very handsome, you see good things every where you look, when most people just see things - and you have a great big, wonderful cock. That’s why you have so many women wanting to be with you and love you.”

She leaned over to kiss me, just as she took my cock inside her pussy. “OH YES! Already I love your cock and I know as soon as Ruth fucks you, she will be like me, she’ll want to come live with you and Nadine. You may as well get ready too, as soon as Hazy and Heather find out we have fucked out here behind the barn, they will both want you to be their first.

“I hope you can go that many times and I hope you and Nadine have time for them, because here they come.”

I couldn’t see them, and I was trying to twist my head around to look, when Nadine stepped upon the running board to take my face in both her hands as she leaned over me and kissed me like it was her pussy, my cock was buried deep inside.

She raised her head and smiled at me, “I knew when you and Ruby didn’t come up to the house, you were fucking her. You may as well get ready, Ruth is behind you and she’s already asked me if she can fuck you.”

“Ruby told me it’s been nineteen years since she’s had a man. That’s when they were married, and before their husbands went off to war.”

“Ruth told me the same thing, and I told her that’s too long for two attractive women to go without a man.

Ruby leaned over close, as if to kiss me, and I pulled Nadine down, face to face with her.

“Nadine?” Ruby said.

“Kiss me, Ruby. Kiss me and when you get your come this time, I’ll help your daughters take Eddie’s cock. By that time, he’ll be primed and ready for Ruth.”

I was sucking Ruby’s nipples as they kissed, and I felt her pussy really give my cock a hard twist before she raised up.

“I hope you have just given me a baby, Eddie. Now, I want you to fuck my daughter.”

“I don’t have any condoms.”

“She wouldn’t let you use one, if you had a dozen. Just be gentle with her like you were with me.”

Nadine told her, “Ruby, we need to let Eddie get out of this truck seat so you can help Hazy sit on his cock. I hope you’ll let me lay beside you as you help her.”

“Let’s all go inside the barn. We’ll get a blanket and spread it so Eddie can lay back on it ... Nadine, Ruth and I have always done things together - and I was wondering, would you let my sister and me be with you - after we get Eddie’s cock in Hazy’s pussy?”

“I would love to lay between you and Ruth. I want to tell all of you now - come home with us today and we’ll introduce you, Ruth, Hazy, and Heather to a wonderful world of love between women and girls like you have never imagined before. We work, we play, and love each other as a group.”

“And all of you are naked, all the time?”

“Yes we are, and we love it. It has become a way of life for us in such a short time. But we wouldn’t go back for any reason, now that we feel so free and liberated.”

With the blanket folded double, I lay back to watch as Hazy stepped across me with her left foot. She was smiling as she looked down, first at my cock - then she looked at my face. I reached up to her with both hands, and she clasped hands with me as she knelt with her knees on either side of my belly. Her butt was pressing against my cock and she smiled as she slid back to look down.

She looked at me, then Ruby - then around at Heather and Ruth. “I’m so excited, and I’m so happy that we’re going home with Eddie and Miss Nadine. Right now, I’m so happy that I get to take Eddie’s cock in my pussy, I’m shaking all over.

“Mom, please help Heather get Eddie’s cock in my pussy. She wants to help me, and I want to help her when it’s her turn to take his cock.”

With Heather’s fist gripping my cock like a hammer handle, and Ruby’s fist gripping me above hers, Hazy raised her body to let them point my cockhead at her pussy. She was smiling down at me as I held her hands. Slowly, she lowered her butt until her pussy was pressing against my cock. I looked between her legs to see her thin pussy lips parting just a little.

Ruby told her, “Hazy, you’re the one who has to make this happen. This will hurt and sting when Eddie’s cock pops into your pussy, but if you want this bad enough, you’ll put the pain aside and think about the pleasure you’ll have once your body has experienced a man inside your pussy for the first time. The eagerness you feel now, is nothing compared to the feeling of Eddie’s cock buried to his balls inside you with you moving your body to experience pleasure like never before.

“Fuck him, Baby. Fuck him and become one of Eddie’s women. Then, we’ll get Heather fucked. Just like you and me – Heather and your Aunt Ruth will have their bellies filled with Eddie’s seed. I’m excited about what’s happening here today, and I feel like a woman again, after Eddie pushed his cock as deep inside me as he could before he gave me what I hope will be our baby.”

Hazy said, “I feel him going inside me. Do I have much of Eddie’s cock in my pussy now?”

“His cockhead is about to pop inside you. Be ready for it.”

Nadine told her, “Hazy, lean way over here and kiss Eddie as his cock goes inside your pussy. Kiss my man and make him your man too.”

“Eddie?”

“Kiss me, Hazy. Then, when you have my cock in your pussy, fuck me like your Mom did.”

“YES!” She shouted just before our lips met. I felt her body jerk forward, then she sat back hard on my cock as we sucked each other’s tongues.

I could tell my cock was deep inside her, but I couldn’t tell how deep I was, until Heather told her, “Hazy, you have nearly all of Eddie’s cock in your pussy! Fuck him, Girl. Fuck him like you told me you were going to fuck him if you got the chance.

Nadine leaned across my body to capture Hazy’s right nipple. That’s when Hazy learned just how good sex between a man and woman can be. She screamed and pushed her body down until her butt was resting against my balls. She was smiling at me just as Heather leaned over to suck her left nipple inside her mouth.

Hazy fucked me until I knew I was about to lose control. When she raised her body, it felt like she was sucking my cock with her pussy. I felt her squeeze my cock and I gave her my load of cum, just like I had given her Mom.

“I FEEL YOUR COCK SWELLING, EDDIE! Now, I feel your cock spurting your cum inside my pussy.”

Before she could slide off my cock, Heather locked her lips onto Hazy’s. They were still kissing when they tumbled off to the side.

She pushed Heather back and told her, “Heather, you’re next. Get Eddie’s cock in your pussy and we’ll have his babies when our Mom’s have theirs. Girl – you’re going to love fucking - I just know you are. My pussy hurt at first, but already, I could crawl right back on Eddie’s cock and fuck him again.”

Heather told her, “Help me, Hazy. Kiss my titties, then kiss me, when I take Eddie’s cock in my pussy. Miss Nadine told me that we can sleep next to her tonight. I’m so excited, I may get my come before I can get Eddie’s cock in my pussy.”

Heather was just as wild and eager as her cousin, Hazy. The moment her pussy touched my cock the first time, she was ready to let go. Hazy was lying beside me with her hands on Heather’s titties. She turned them loose and raised her body to kiss her cousin. That’s when Heather took my cock and rode me until I thought of Becky riding my cock the first time. Just the thought of Becky made me force my cock deeper and deeper inside Heather’s pussy.

“Do that again, Eddie. I love it when you go deep like that. I think I may be about to get my come. My ... My pussy feels so good and - YES, HERE IT COMES! I never knew anything could make my body feel this good. Hold it right there, I feel like I may get another one. OH YES!”

When she rolled off me, she and Hazy were in a tangled ball as they hugged and kissed with their arms and legs wrapped around each other.

I felt hands on my cock and raised my head to see Ruby and Ruth holding my cock upright. Ruth looked at me and smiled, just before she took my cock all the way in her mouth. She did it so sudden and took me so deep, it was all I could do to keep from losing my cum.

I reached for her arms and she moved up over me to sit on my belly. I could feel the suction of her pussy against my belly, as she slowly rocked back and forth.

“Sit on my cock, Ruth. My body is wound up tight as the spring in a two-dollar watch, and I’m ready for you.”

“I’m ready for you too, Eddie. I’ve seen my sister, my niece and my daughter fuck you - and now - I get my turn to take your cock. This won’t take me long. I’m so excited, I’m about to come without your cock in my pussy. Here I come and I want all you’ve got. Give it to me and give me your cum. Give me your baby and we’ll raise our babies there on your ranch with your other women. DO IT NOW, DAMN-IT!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.