The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Dad came home not long after Mom started supper. He always comes to the kitchen to hug Mom and kiss her cheek. Today she grabbed him and kissed his lips as she hugged him.

“Goodness, this is some welcome ... do I get more?” Dad laughed, hugging Mom as they twirled round and round in the kitchen.

“Don, I got a raise today. I’m so happy,” Mom said kissing him again.

“Hey congratulations, Pat. I’m proud of you.”

I saw Dad run his hand under Mom’s t-shirt and she snuggled closer as his hand cupped her titty.

“Go put your PJ’s on Don, and Becky will bring you a beer. You can read the paper while I cook supper.

“Eddie, reach up to the top shelf and get my mixing bowl please. Becky put it way up there for some reason.”

When I stretched up to get the bowl for her, Mom tickled my underarm. I jerked back down and she laughed at me. I reached up again and she ran her fingers under my boxer leg, grabbing my dick ... as I froze in place.

“Mom?” I whispered ... as best I could.

“Eddie, I felt you earlier and I just had to know if you really are that big. Son, you are huge,” Mom whispered.

I took the bowl down and didn’t know what to say. I looked at her and smiled. Mom still had a grip on my dick and I really got hard then.

Eddie! My God, Son!“ Mom pulled my dick out of the leg hole of my boxers and looked at it.

“Has your Dad talked to you about sex?”

“No, why?” I wondered why she would ask me that.

“Do you even realize how big you are?”

“Well, I’ve never compared myself to anyone else, why? Mom is there something wrong with me? Do you think I’ll keep growing like I have lately?” I was scared but then, I really like my dick ... I sure didn’t want anything to be wrong with it.

“You, Becky and I will talk more tomorrow morning while your Dad’s at work.”

About sex?” I asked with a lump in my throat.

“Yes. Your Dad’s way too shy and self-conscious to talk to you about sex, so I’ll do it. Becky and I have already talked, but I think she needs to be with us when you and I talk. I’ve been telling her that you and she can’t do sex things with each other. We may need to change some of the rules now that you’re both older.”

“OK Mom.” I didn’t know what else to say.

I wondered why we were going to talk about sex and what kind of changes were going to be made.

I looked from Mom to the living room where Dad sat with his feet propped on the table. He had his pajama bottoms on and his white t-shirt, which is all any of us wear around the house.

Becky was getting his cold beer from the fridge and she winked at me as she took the opener and flipped the top off the bottle. She smiled at me as she past me, back to hand Dad his beer and his paper.

Becky slid right down into Dad’s lap and pushed the paper over so he had to talk to her. Dad’s like me, he’s a pushover for Becky and he always has time for her, no matter where, or for how long she needs to talk or be held.

Becky’s wearing her blue boxers, which had slipped low on one hip as she slid into his lap.

I saw them talking and smiling, but couldn’t hear all they said. Becky had one arm around Dad’s neck, her breasts almost in his face as they talked.

Dad was nodding as she talked and I saw him pat her naked thigh and smile at her as she talked.

“I swear, that girl could talk your Dad out of anything. All she has to do is sit on his lap and hug his neck ... and he’ll say yes,” Mom said as she walked over to put her hands on my shoulders and stand behind me as I sat at the table and watched.

“I know, Mom. I’m the same way. We can be talking and before I know it, she’s got me talked into whatever it is she’s thought of that might be fun.”

“Your sister is a very beautiful girl. She sure has filled out in the past few months too ... her breasts nearly as big mine,” Mom said.

I turned my head to look up at her, and my face was pushed right into her left breast.

“You smell good Mom.”

“Thank you, Eddie. You’re as good as your sister. You need to sweet talk me more, like you did when you were younger.”

Mom has a way of putting her hands in the sleeves of my t-shirt as she stands behind me, then push her hands up through my short sleeves to cup my chest in her hands. She always does this when she comes up behind me.

This time, Mom pushed her arms through my shirt sleeves, and down to my belly.

I leaned back and she pulled her hands out. I wanted more of her touch, but I didn’t say anything. I love it when Mom or Becky touches me ... it feels so good for either of them to have their hands on me.

Mom ran her open hands down over the top of my shirt, all the way to my waist. I thought she was trying to tickle my stomach as I felt her fingers move and scratch at my belly.

Mom pulled my shirt tail up and ran both her hands under my boxers. I was already hard, just from her touching me before, now I was as rigid as a ball bat as she grasped my dick and pulled it up.

Mom’s face was next to mine as she leaned over me from behind. She kissed my cheek.

“I’m glad your Dad refused to let the doctor circumcise you, Eddie. I just love the way your foreskin rolls back and forth over your cockhead. Your Dad’s cock is just like that. Did you know that your cock is by far, larger than your Dad’s already?” She whispered, gripping my cock, pulling my boxers open to look down at me.

“Mom, I’m about to make a mess.”

“I know. I just had to touch you again after we played together today like we used to. I need to wash my hands and finish supper. Thank you, Eddie for being such a good young man and for looking after your sister ... she worships you – you know.”

“She’s a brat, but I love her as much as she loves me.”

Mom went back to the stove and I turned to look at Becky as she worked her persuasive ways on Dad.

She slid from his lap and the top of her boxers slipped down to expose her butt cheek even more as she leaned over to kiss him. She pulled her boxers up and looked at me with a smile as she walked into the kitchen.


We were almost through eating when Becky brought it up about the truck.

“Mom, I was talking to Dad about the new truck he’s thinking about getting. I asked him if he’d sell his old truck to Eddie and me so we could use it to deliver papers and have a way to go places, now that we are getting older.”

I saw Mom look at Becky, then at Dad. She looked at me and I saw a slight smile.

“Well, what did your Dad say to that?”

“Dad said you would have to agree. I told him that Eddie wanted to start dating soon, and Justine really wants to go out with him. Eddie said if he could get a date with her, I could go to the movies with them.”

“Your Dad and I have already talked about this, and we’ve decided NOT to sell you and Eddie his old pickup,” Mom said and the air went out of my lungs ... until she continued.

“We’re going to GIVE the pickup to you and Eddie. You both will own it.”

“Oh Mom, I just love you,” Becky said as she jumped up to hug Mom, then Dad.

I jumped up and hugged Mom too and she pulled me close as she kissed my lips slipping her tongue between them quickly.

“I love you Mom.”

“I love you both,” Mom said, and I went to Dad. I wanted to hug him, then I started to shake his hand ... I grabbed him around his neck as he sat at the table and he hugged me.

“I love you Dad.”

“I love you too, Eddie. You’ve made your Mom and me really proud the way you work hard and save your money. We want to do this for you and Becky. Both of you will enjoy the truck, as you deliver your papers in it ... and you have our permission to date. Just don’t stay out too late on school nights, you still have to get up early. Your Mom’s taking me to work tomorrow morning. They’ll deliver my new pickup to the hardware store. You and Becky use the truck in the morning,” Dad said and handed me the keys.

“Thanks again, Dad.

“Mom, I’ll give you a ride to the store next time you need to go.”

Mom and Dad went to their room early, and Becky and I cleaned the kitchen.

“Don’t you wish you could see them? I know they’re doing it right now,” Becky whispered.

“I bet they are too. Mom was excited about her raise, and Dad’s glad he’s giving us the truck.”


I woke up when my alarm went off ... Becky was lying in my bed naked, her butt pushed back against my dick, which was about to tear a hole in my boxers.

What are you doing, Becky? You can’t do this.” I was afraid Mom or Dad would come upstairs and see us.

“They never come up here. Besides I wanted to see how it feels to snuggle up to a man. I thought about Mom and Dad sleeping all snuggled up after they fucked last night.”

“Well, you need to be careful. They’ll take the pickup back, if they catch us like this.”

Becky got up and pulled her boxers and t-shirt on. She stood by the door as I got dressed in my short cut off jeans, t-shirt and shoes.

“You can’t deliver papers like that Becky.”

Watch me.

She grinned and pulled her boxers down to moon me as I followed her down the stairs.

We decided to do her part of town first, and went to load all the papers at the library. With her rolling the papers and stuffing them in the boxes as I drove, we had her part done in no time. We stopped at the city hall and loaded all the papers there.

We finished the complete route in a hour and forty five minutes. We cut nearly an hour off our time and this was just our first time with the pickup.

“I’ll teach you how to drive. I’ll stuff the papers in the boxes and you won’t even have to stop, just roll on by and we can cut some more time off.”

“Yeah, that will give you and me more time without hurrying.”

“Becky, did Mom tell you about her wanting to talk about sex with us?”

“Yes and I’m excited too.”

“Why does she want to talk about it?”

“She wants to make sure you understand that you can’t get any pussy without using a rubber.”

“Really?”

“Well, that’s part of it ... we’ll see what all she says. I bet you get hard.”

“I know I will. I can think about sex and my dick gets hard.”

“That’s the way I felt when you told me you like seeing me naked.”


“Mom, we’re home,” Becky yelled as soon as we entered the house.

“In the kitchen. I’ll fix you some pancakes this morning. Sit down and tell me all about delivering the papers in the truck this morning...

“Goodness Becky, did you deliver papers in your underwear? You’re getting to be an exhibitionist.”

“What’s an exhibitionist?”

“Someone who likes to show off their naked body to others.”

“Then that’s what I am, cause I like for you and Eddie to see me naked ... or almost.”

“As I have gotten older, I’ve become more of an exhibitionist too, Hon. When your Dad and I first got married, I was so shy I couldn’t even undress in front of him. Now I can’t wait to get as near naked as I can, just like yesterday. The more you two wanted to play, the more I wanted to take off.”

“I feel that way sometimes when Becky and I are together and she flashes me her breast or butt when she’s in the bathroom,” I told her.

“Eddie, you’re growing into a handsome young man ... the girls will soon be swarming all over you. Then, when you show just one of them that you have such a huge, handsome cock, the word will get out. You’ll have more than one girl wanting to date you.”

“Aww Mom. Heck I haven’t even been on a date, and haven’t even seen but two naked breasts, and they were yours yesterday.”

“That was fun. We three need to have more fun together, just like that. I want both of you to grow up without feeling like having sex and being naked is bad. It took me nearly a year with your Dad before we were able to be naked in daylight. Now, I want the lights on when we’re in bed naked.”

“I bet you had fun last night, Mom.”

“We did Becky. I thought about you and Eddie. I want you to feel good about yourselves and your bodies...

...”This is what I’ve come up with, and you each get a vote on it. Starting this morning, and every Saturday morning we three have breakfast ... we’ll all be naked and talk about sex.”

“Wow Mom, really? I’m all for it,” Becky said and stripped her boxers and t-shirt off right in the kitchen, then kicked them under the table.

“Eddie you don’t have to do this if you feel uncomfortable. But I know Becky wants to see your cock and I do too. If Becky and I make you feel uncomfortable being naked, you can eat alone.”

Mom stood and stripped naked.

“I like looking at both of. I want to join you, but I know what will happen.”

“So you’ll get an erection ... So what, you’re a young boy. Looking at your sexy sister and your naked Mom is supposed to make your cock get hard.”

I stood up, pulled my shirt over my head and threw it under the table with Becky’s clothes. I looked at them and pulled my boxers down. My dick sprang up as hard as an iron rod.

“Oh Wow. Mom, are all boys made like Eddie?”

“No Hon, and not very many men either. He takes after his Dad, but even your Dad doesn’t have what Eddie has.”

“You mean my big brother has a dick that’s bigger than most boys?”

“Becky, your brother has a cock bigger than most men. Not that I’ve seen many, but your Dad has shown me pictures and none have what Eddie has.”

“You’ve seen pictures of naked men? Does it make you have a funny feeling in your belly?”

“It sure does and I feel the same way looking at Eddie’s long fat cock too. Does your tummy feel funny now, Becky?”

“It sure does, Mom. I’d like to touch Eddie, but you said that we’re brother and sister and we don’t need to be doing sex things.”

I knew Becky was testing Mom to see what she said.

“Well, society has frowned on family members engaging in sex acts, since time began. Your Uncle Dan and I used to get naked when we were young. We were always careful and never did things to get caught. He was always very gentle with me and we used protection.”

“Does Aunt Catherine know about you and Uncle Dan?”

“Yes, and she’s OK with it. When we were all younger, before you kids came along, we would go on vacations together, and we’d have fun together ... all four of us.”

“You mean ... Dad and Aunt Catherine would do it to each other?”

“Yes, we’d all sleep together. We stopped when you kids were born, and Jean and Barry came along.”

“That was a long time ago. Eddie and I are old enough to leave you and Dad alone with Aunt Catherine and Uncle Dan if you ever want to go with them again. Barry is a year older than Eddie and Jean is my age. Maybe we should all go on vacation together sometime,” Becky said.

“I’ll talk to your Dad. We may call Dan and Catherine and see what they say. We’d have to get someone to come do the route for you and Eddie.”

“Mr. Feltman told me he’d come one week and do my route, if we ever went on a family vacation. He likes it now that there are no more complaints and he’ll like it better since we have the truck and can get through even faster.”

“Good, I’ll talk to your Dad...

“Eddie, I see you’ve relaxed some now,” Mom said as she looked at my dick. I was only half hard.

We had finished eating our pancakes and when Mom got up to clear the table, Becky and I helped her. That was all it took to make me hard again, seeing them walking around naked.

Mom didn’t have as much hair as she did yesterday.

“Mom did you trim your hair?” I asked, as looked at her.

“Your Dad wanted to do that, and I let him. I was so excited last night.”

“I like it Mom ... Tell him to take a little more off the sides next time,” Becky said as she bent over in front of Mom to look at her pussy.

“Mom, is it alright if Eddie and I see each other naked? ... And maybe touch each other now that you’ve told us about you and Uncle Dan?” Becky asked ... I just knew she was going to bring it up.

“Becky, you and Eddie have to decide if you want to do that with each other. Don’t do anything because I told you about my brother and me when we were kids. But if you do, I want you to promise me that you’ll use birth control when you eventually do let Eddie put his cock in your pussy.”

“Does it hurt a girl, when a man puts his dick in her pussy?”

“If he goes too fast and puts it in before she’s ready, it does. If he takes his time, she will enjoy it as much he does.”

“How does he know she’s ready for him?” I asked.

“Her pussy will be extremely wet and his cock will slip right inside her.”

“Really? I know I get wet on top of my dick when I touch it.”

“A girl does the same, only she gets even wetter inside her pussy when she’s excited.”

“I heard some boys talking and they said they bought their rubbers at the drug store. What do you ask for?”

“They’re called condoms, or prophylactics. The street name for them is rubbers.”

“That’s what Jimmy called the one his brother gave him. He carried it for three years then jacked-off in it, he told me.”

“That sounds just like Jimmy – he’s such a braggart,” Mom said

“Eddie, you take these. Your Dad bought six the other day. I’ll tell him he needs to get some more. You keep them in your pickup in the glove box,” Mom said and handed me four, foil wrapped square packages.

“Wow Mom, thanks. I’d be too bashful to ask for rubbers in the drugstore,” I said as I looked at the foil wrapped condoms.

“Well, you’ll get over that, the older you get. I want you to promise me that you’ll never tell anyone about our talk today, and never talk about us having breakfast naked either.”

“We won’t Mom and thanks for talking to us about sex,” I said.

“If either of you need to talk about something, come to me and lets talk it out.”

“We will Mom ... Can Eddie and I hug you naked?” Becky said.

“I was hoping you would. I think you both are so good looking and I love each of you so much.”

As we hugged, my dick was pointing up at my face, it was so hard.

Mom put her fingers around my dick like she did last night and pulled the skin back down over the head. I looked down, then up at her. I looked and Becky was looking at my dick, then at Mom. She looked at me and put her hand on me just above Mom’s hand.

Mom slid her hand down to the bottom and grabbed me again, her hand right at my balls, gripping my hair.

She put her other hand over Becky’s and pushed Becky’s down with her hand.

Becky looked at Mom and smiled as she put her other hand on my dick and Mom smiled real big when my dick seemed to grow even more ... with the head of my dick sticking out above their hands.

“Eddie, Hon ... if you weren’t my son ... I’d have to someway, somehow, get your cock in my pussy.”

My dick gave a jerk and a big bubble of wet stuff came out.

“Is that his sperm?” Becky asked.

“No, it’s called pre-cum,” Mom answered as she smeared it all over my slick dickhead.

“Mom, do you think Eddie’s dick would go all the way inside your pussy? I think I’m too little for Eddie to go all the way inside my pussy.”

“I’ve never had one as big or as long as Eddie’s cock, but it sure looks tempting. We need to stop now and get dressed. We’ll do this again next Saturday, that is if you both want to.”

“We want to...

“Don’t we, Eddie?”

“I sure do, I like being with you and Mom like this.”

“Mom, I think you should at least try to see if Eddie’s dick is too big for your pussy. I mean, before he goes on a date and a girl gets scared of his dick when she sees it.”

“Let me think about it some more. I’d love to have Eddie’s cock in my pussy, but I need to be sure in my own mind ... when I’m away from the two of you and not affected by this.”

“I hope you do, Mom. I want to watch it go in your pussy when you do.” Becky was trying to get Mom to fuck me ... Shit, I was getting even more excited.

“Becky, don’t you try to get Eddie’s dick in your pussy. I know how you can get your way with him, when you put your mind to something.”

“Can we do the other stuff ... like touch and feel each other?” Becky asked.

“Yes, you will anyway ... if you haven’t already.”

“Thanks Mom. We won’t put Eddie’s big dick in my pussy ... yet. But I know Eddie would love to put his dick in your pussy. He needs to know all about it before he starts putting it in a girl’s pussy ... or even a woman’s pussy. I know some women I’d like to see him fuck.”

“Becky just hush ... we’ll do this again next Saturday ... and, maybe more.’’

“And you – young man - cover that animal up now, before Becky and I both forget all I’ve said and take you down in this kitchen floor and fuck you silly.”

I reached for Mom and pulled her until she fell back against me. My dick went between her legs. I felt her wet pussy against my dick as she slumped against me more. As I held her around her waist, I slid my hands up and cupped her breasts ... and Mom pushed her butt back against me, just as my cock slipped past her wet pussy.

“Eddie, let’s wait until next Saturday. We don’t have much time left now, and if I ever get your cock inside my pussy, I won’t let you go until you have fucked me so hard I can’t take any more.”

“Mom?”

“We will put your cock in my pussy next Saturday, Eddie.

“Mom, will you show us how to do it the way you and Dad do it,” Becky asked, smiling at me.

“Yes, I have my favorite way and he has his. We’ll do both, and any other way we can think of. Now get dressed and keep your mouth shut ... I mean Justine too, Becky. She’d ruin us if she told anyone about you, Eddie and me being naked together, talking about us fucking each other.”

“Don’t worry Mom, this is between us three. We have the best Mom in the world. We’d never hurt you.”

“Well just don’t let it slip.”

“Mom, I’ll make sure she doesn’t. I’ll never speak to her again if she does,”

“Eddie, I promise you and Mom ... I love you both too much to let it slip.”

“Good, I’ll show you something else next Saturday that the two of you can do that your Dad likes.”

“What Mom, tell us.” Becky was excited all over again.

“Sometimes I put your Dad’s cock in my mouth and suck him until he comes in my mouth. He loves it and I do too.”

“Can Eddie and I try that? That sounds like fun.” Becky was really excited now.

“Mom, does Dad ever kiss your pussy?” I asked, remembering the pictures I had in my room.

“No ... I’ve asked him to ... many times, but he refuses.”

“I will Mom.”

“You can suck Becky’s pussy first, if she wants you to. She can tell me how it feels. I want you to wait ... and suck my pussy next Saturday.”

“Wow Mom, I feel so excited. I love you so much, for treating us like grownups,” Becky said and hugged Mom again.

“I love both of you for so many reasons. I love you both for acting responsible, like grownups, yet still having fun like kids.”

“Mom, its ten o’clock ... Becky and I are going to get dressed and do some collecting for the paper. Then we’ll finish up Monday.”

Becky and I went up the stairs naked.

Becky wanted to try out the new sex things Mom was telling us about, but I knew we’d never get any collecting done if we did. We dressed in shorts and t-shirts, since it’s warm now. I took one of the rubbers and put in my wallet. I felt like I was close to getting some pussy and I wanted one with me. I put the other three in the glove box of our pickup.

Before ... when we collected, we would ride our bikes and we’d each take a side of the street and stop at each house. We tried to collect from our customers on Saturday, because that’s when most of them were home.

We didn’t have but two or three who tried to put off paying, but they weren’t that bad. I’d just stop leaving the paper if I asked for the money, and they told me they didn’t have it. They would call and have the money in the box the next morning.

Today, we decided to park the truck on the corner of a block, and each of us walk down the street on opposite sides, then turn and make the block in opposite directions. This would bring us right back to the pickup and we’d skip over to the next block.

This was a lot faster. It was more walking but we didn’t have to keep up with our bicycles.

When we had made the first two blocks and met back in the pickup, Becky was laughing.

“Eddie, I saw two people fucking in the mirror of the Kennedy’s house. You know the younger man who works at the bank where we take our money?”

“Yes ... how did you see them fucking?”

I was excited. This morning with Mom had me ready to jump at a moments notice when sex came up.

“Well, I rang the doorbell and a woman hollered who is it. I hollered back, paper girl and she opened the door part way to see who it was. Mrs. Kennedy was dressed in a really short robe and she held it closed with one hand while she tried the get the money out of her husband’s wallet.”

“I looked across room when I saw something move. There was Mr. Kennedy and another woman. She was on the bed with her butt up in the air and he was fucking her from behind ... like a dog...

“Mrs. Kennedy handed me the money and lost her grip on her robe as she reached her hand out for the change. I saw her titties ... and boy, do they look good Eddie. I wished right then, you could have been there. She saw me looking behind her and looked back to see her husband and her sister - that works at the bank. I could see them in the mirror.”

“What happened then?” My dick was hard as a rock.

“Well, she just looked at me and asked if I was shocked. I told her no, and she asked me if I wanted to come in.”

“Did you?”

“Yes, and she closed the door. Eddie my pussy was dripping wet as we stood and watched her husband fuck her sister.”

“What happened then?”

“She asked me if I wanted to get a better look, when I just stared through the door at them fucking. She took my hand and led me into the room. Mr. Kennedy saw me and looked at his wife. They both smiled at me and he reached out to take my other hand and pulled me up close. Mrs. Kennedy took my hand then and put it on her sister’s titty as she bent over on the bed...

“Eddie, I was so excited, if he’d asked me if he could fuck me at that moment ... I would have fucked him.”

“Really? It made you feel that good?”

“Yes. Then Mr. Kennedy pulled me back and put my hand between him and Mrs. Kennedy’s sister’s butt ... and pushed my hand down until I felt his dick. It was slippery and wet ... and he didn’t have a rubber on either. His dick isn’t even close to being big as yours, and I knew I could get his little dick in my pussy...

“Mrs. Kennedy asked me if I had ever seen two people fucking before and I told her no. Her sister turned over then and looked up at me. She spread her legs wide apart ... and she didn’t have any hair on her pussy, it was as clean shaved as your face.”

“Damn Becky ... what happened then?”

“Mr. Kennedy pulled my hand down to the woman’s pussy and told me to put my finger inside and finger-fuck her.”

“Did you?”

“Fuck-yes-I-did ... and they told me I was good at it too. I used three fingers in her pussy.”

“Then what happened? This is about to kill my dick.”

“Mrs. Kennedy asked me if I had ever kissed a girls pussy. I said no, but I was looking at the woman’s naked pussy all the time ... wondering what it would taste like and feel like to kiss a woman’s pussy with no hair on it.”

“You kissed her pussy ... didn’t you, Becky? Fuck, I wish I could have seen you ... I would have sucked your pussy at the same time you kissed hers.”

“Damn Eddie ... Would you really suck my pussy?”

“Yes, now tell me what happened when you kissed her pussy.”

“Well she was making funny sounds so I stopped and looked at her. She screamed at me to keep going and I suck her really fast. I sucked her and then I felt hands under my t-shirt on my titties and I got a come. I kept sucking the woman’s pussy until she screamed over and over and they pulled me off her pussy. Shit, I wanted to suck her pussy some more.”

“Did they do anything else with you?”

“No, I told them you were waiting for me and they said that they wished you would come with me next month to collect.”

“No kidding?”

“No kidding. I told them we’d be there the first Saturday after the first of next month, and Mrs. Kennedy looked at a calendar and told us the date. I told them you that and I would be there ... Eddie, I even told them you had a cock like an animal.”

“Becky, did you really? Are we really going? Are you going to let them... do things with you?”

“I will, if you will. I know when they see your big dick, the women will want you to fuck them. I think I’d let Mr. Kennedy fuck me ... that is if you’ll fuck me first. I want you to be my first, Eddie.”

“You and I will fuck real soon. We’ll be at their house early that Saturday morning too. I know we told Mom we wouldn’t fuck yet, but this is too good to pass up.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.