The Paper Route - Cover

The Paper Route

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young boy needs help running his paper route and enlists the help of his younger sister. A story of emerging sexuality and growing desires, filled with sex between the brother and sister as they explore and experience what eventually engulfs the parents, friends, and customers on 'The Paper Route'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Eddie, this is such a beautiful sight. Just look at all those happy women frolicking naked in the pool. I envy you - my young protege. You will live a long and illustrious life filled with love, and the joy many children.”

“Thanks, Reverend Dick. We’ll have to declare you a grandfather to all the babies born here at Masters Naturist Ranch.”

“I would be honored to serve in such a capacity. I am even more excited about our plans for the future, now that you’ve taken over direction of our Youth Programs. Please tell me about your plans to present each member of our Youth Program with new a Polaroid Camera. Nadine and your mom gave me the brief details and told me that you have some fantastic ideas for our present members and all the new members we can recruit.”

“Nadine was my inspiration for those plans. She had ordered enough cameras for all of us to use as we work and play nude here on the ranch.

“Mom took it a step further, when she suggested we raise funds for each current member and all future members of our Youth Group to receive a camera, with instructions to take as many photographs of themselves and each other as they can, to encourage their friends to join.

“We talked about having contests to see which member could take the most daring photographs, like in a a competition, so the members would become more involved and involve their family members.”

“That’s a wonderful idea. I can see this developing into one of the most advanced and most adventurous Youth Programs in the country. Might I suggest, once we have enough members in our Youth Program, we divide them into groups and have our groups competing for awards, as well as individual member rewards?”

“That’s a great idea...

“Look over there at Nadine’s son, Joey. Since Nadine has declared me head of her household, I’ve personally adopted Joey as my brother. He’s really a nice young man. He was very helpful in convincing the Cox women to come visit, and then join our family. Just look at how all his sisters willingly pose for his photographs. Can you imagine, each member – girls and boys – having cameras, taking nude photographs?”

“Eddie, you’re onto something that’s going to be the rage of all youth groups in America. We should start an album ... possibly more than one album, such as one each for the groups and choose only the best and most daring, for our feature album.”

“Just listening to you, gave me another idea which could, if promoted as a teaching tool, generate hundreds of dollars for our Youth Group.”

“Tell me, Eddie. I’m always interested in generating funds for our future.”

“If we could find a small publishing company willing to take a chance on us, we could start our own Naturist Magazine.”

“Eddie, you’ll need a secretary to help you with all these wonderful ideas and plans you’ve come up with. I can see it now, we’re about to burst upon the scene as one of the most forward thinking Youth Organizations in the land.”

“I have a secretary now. Melinda will be my secretary at the manufacturing plant and she is even more forward thinking than I am...

“I see her stacking the kapok filled cushions near the poolside and I’m sure you’re aware of what this means.”

“Just make sure each and every one of your wives are photographed as you introduce them to your masterful performance of extreme sexual pleasures.”

“Since I have many wives to accommodate, I plan to have each of them use our -No Hands On- approach to giving me pleasure. Once I’ve caught up with the demands of my women, I’ll take on all newcomers, on a one on one, basis and perform my own version of -No Hands On- for each new Youth Member and each of my new wives.”

Assume your position, Master Eddie Masters. Carla has volunteered to capture this on movie-film for later editing and enjoyment. I have your Polaroid in hand, and I see Joey and the others with Polaroids, ready to record this first ever, -No Hands On- ceremony held on Masters Naturist Ranch.”

Melinda stacked the large canvas cushions three high and three in length, just right for me to lie on my back, with my feet resting on the concrete poolside apron.

Mom and Nadine approached me as I lay in wait - one on either side of the cushions as they prepared to wash my cock and ready me for the ceremony.

Nadine told me, “Eddie, I suppose you know, Melinda is a virgin and she’s overly excited that she gets to be your first wife to experience this act as we dedicate the opening of Masters Naturist Ranch.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way, Nadine. I’m looking forward to your turn. I’m sure you will have a few things to teach the others.”

Mom held my cock upright as Nadine slowly ran the warm-wet soapy washcloth up and down, as they smiled at me.

Melinda stepped closer to stand ay my feet. I pulled my knees together to allow her room to crawl forward on hands and knees, to stop over my thighs.

“Eddie - your Mom, and Sarah have schooled me in the art of -No Hands On- and I’m so proud to be the first of your wives to perform this sex act today. Just be forewarned that the next time I have my way with you, I will use my hands as well as the rest of my body to please you.

“Now - as your wife and devoted lover - I wish to bring you pleasure, and in doing so, bring myself pleasure by using your magnificent cock.”

Those were the last words she spoke until she had used my cock and my body to give both of us pleasure. I’m going to enjoy having my beautiful, sexy wife, Melinda by my side day and night.

First, she lowered her head to lick the underside of my cock from my balls to my cockhead. Not just once, but repeatedly until I was throbbing. I looked up to see Becky standing beside her with a bottle of baby oil. I knew what was coming and the excitement made my cock jerk and swell more.

Nadine rooted my cock around over my belly with her nose, until she had it in a position so she could finally capture it in her lips. She held her upper body just above my groin and her stiff, swollen nipples raked back and forth on my skin as she moved. After many attempts, she had my cockhead between her lips.

Keeping her head low, she eased backwards, causing my cock to stand erect with her mouth covering my entire cockhead. I was looking directly at her when she locked her eyes with my eyes, as she lowered her head to take my cock all the way into her throat in one big gulp.

With her eyes still on mine, she began fucking my cock with her mouth, up and down - slow and deep.

As she raised her head to let my cock slip out of her mouth, Becky was there to drench my cock and balls with baby oil.

Melinda didn’t hesitate, she lowered her magnificent breasts to trap my cock between them. Then, just as she had sucked my cock, she fucked my cock with her huge titties. Her hands were flat on the cushions, on either side of my ribs as she pulled and pushed her body back and forth.

With her breasts covered in oil and my pre-cum, she moved slowly forward, smiling as she lowered her mouth to cover my mouth. I could taste the oil and I could taste me as she sucked and licked my lips and face.

She moved forward again, covering my face with her enormous breasts, smearing baby oil and pre-cum over my face, eyes and chin. As she raised her upper body, she lowered her hips and I could feel the warm baby oil being sprayed on my cock.

Melinda’s buttocks remind me of Nadine’s, and Mom’s butts. Shapely, strong and inviting. I could hardly wait to lie on her back and fuck her between those strong, muscular buttocks. Just the thought made me wish my turn was today.

When I could see again, there was Skyler and Kylie standing on either side of me as Melinda moved back to position herself over my cock.

My cock lay stretched out on my belly, reaching past my navel, as she lowered her sexy ass down to trap it between her strong buttocks. As she fucked my cock with her butt-cheeks, she gripped me until I was about to blow my cum. When she rolled her sexy hips, I could feel my cockhead slip past her slick pussy, making me want to ram my ass upwards and try to spear her virgin body.

She didn’t make me wait. She lowered her upper body and with her knees on either side of my waist, she tried three times before she trapped my cockhead in her pussy, deep enough to make it lodge inside.

She grinned down at me as she sat upright slowly, taking my cock slightly deeper until I saw her flinch, then close her eyes. I knew my wife had just plucked her own cherry with my cock. It took only seconds for her to recover, then she was fucking me. Slowly at first, as she took more and more of me, deeper and deeper. Then, with a smile on her face, she dropped her buttocks to rest on my thighs as she took me all the way.

“You can’t use your hands, but you can use your hips and your ass, as you fuck me, Eddie ... Fuck me deep and give me your cum. I want your baby boy and I want to help you fuck each of your wives and all the young girls who come here to join our Youth Group.

“FUCK ME NOW!” She screamed as I filled her with my cum.

Nadine and Mom would eventually determine, the sperm deposited in my new wife on this date, brought my first son.

As Melinda raised her body and stepped off to the side of the cushions, my cock was immediately attacked by the two beautiful Cox sisters. They paid no attention to the blood splattered cum, smeared up and down my cock, as they licked and sucked me clean.

Skyler told me, “Eddie, I want Kylie to be with me when I take your cock and your cum in my pussy. Nadine, Sarah and your mom told us we could fuck you at the same time. Your Mom told Kylie to sit on your face and let you suck her pussy as I fuck you just like Melinda did, -No Hands On-”

“Any way you want to do this, is fine with me. I’ve loved both of you from the moment I saw you enter the barn, watching as your mom sucked my cock and Joey fucked her like a dog.”

Kylie told me, “That was when I knew our lives were about to change for the better. When I saw Mom getting fucked by Joey with your huge cock going down her throat as she sucked you like a young calf sucking a momma cow, I wanted to get fucked, and then suck your cock.

“Your Mom and Becky told me you love sucking a woman’s pussy as much as you love fucking her pussy. I want my pussy sucked, then fucked by my husband, Eddie Masters.”

“Kylie, I want you to be my wife and bear my children.”

“Skyler and I want to be your wives. Just like, Mom, Melinda, Becky and the others, we want to give you babies and raise them here together.”

Kylie is built like her sister Skyler. Both are tall, healthy, strong farm girls. Neither of them have an ounce of fat on their bodies, though they have strong thighs and large breasts, just like their mom. Their breasts are not as large as Melinda’s or Nadine’s, but they are perfectly shaped and stand straight out from their chest. My cock was even more ready than I was. It was bouncing and throbbing as Skyler moved over me to trap my cockhead with her lips. At first, I doubted that she could take my cock into her mouth and down her throat as her mom, Ernie had.

Once she had my cock in her mouth, and pulled back to begin sucking and trying to swallow my cock, I realized just how determined these sisters were. Like her mom, Skyler swallowed my cock all the way to my belly and I had to clench my buttocks and strain my body and brain, to keep from blasting my cum down her throat.

She didn’t keep us waiting. She raised her head slowly as my cock slipped from her throat, then dropped from her mouth to lay slick and shiny against my belly.

Kylie was sitting on my face. She had her pussy pressed against my mouth as my tongue reamed her pussy, searching for her clitoris. When I located it, she tried her best to fuck my face with her pussy.

I felt her move and then I realized it was Skyler who was sitting on my face, fucking me just like her sister. I felt Kylie’s thick, muscular buttocks as she trapped my slick cock and began sliding back and forth as my cock lay on my belly.

I had no idea she would be able to trap my cock with her pussy, until she slid forward, leaning against her sister until my cock was trapped between her pussy lips. Earlier, she wasn’t able to take Joey’s cock - Now, with her pussy slick and my cock rock hard, she not only trapped me, she slid back to take my cock all the way inside her. I never felt her hymen break, but I felt her react with a sharp twitch of her pussy, when she ripped her cherry aside with my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.