Pudgy Pollie's Pussy - Cover

Pudgy Pollie's Pussy

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Romantic Sex Story: Young girl wants my body. What should I do?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Sharing   First   Pregnancy   Water Sports   .

Pollie has been in my class at school ever since we were little and now we’re juniors. She’s about five foot four and always been on the heavy side. Not obese but more rounded than average. Some of the kids would refer to her as Pudgy Pollie when they were feeling mean. I’ve always treated her okay.

One day she approached me and said she could really use some help with a school science project. I guess I’m what you call a nerd since I think science is terrific and do well in those subjects. When I inquired, she said it was about biology and could I come over to her house Saturday morning to talk it over. I didn’t have anything else planned so I said “Sure”.

I showed up at the agreed-upon time and she offered me a soft drink and we sat down at the kitchen table. I noticed that her parents weren’t home and she said they were out shopping.

When I asked about the project Pollie seemed hesitant to discuss it and gathered up her nerve. “This is about human reproductive biology. You have always been nice to me so I thought that you might be the best candidate for what I have in mind. It’s not really a project for displaying like at school but more of a personal investigation.”

I guess my face showed confusion in trying to follow what she was saying. She continued, “I guess I can’t be so obscure. I’m ready to learn about having sex and I wanted you to help me with that.”

That sure as hell got my attention and I guess my jaw dropped. Before I could say anything else, she elaborated, “I got my mom to put me on birth control a month ago and I know you aren’t dating anyone so I hoped you’d be interested.”

I managed to stammer out a reply, “Of course I’m interested. What teenage boy isn’t? Do you have any kind of plan for this?”

She stood up and peeled off the sweats she was wearing and there was nothing underneath. Shit! My first good look at a live completely naked female. This wasn’t a slim and busty model like in the magazines I’d gotten a look at, but this was real and they weren’t. She wore kind of baggy clothes most of the time, I guess to camouflage that large and somewhat saggy bosom. Her waist curved a bit outward and there were other big curves defining her hips. Her thighs were a bit rounded too. I noticed a substantial blonde pubic bush that matched her hair.

“Okay, you see mine. Now let me see yours.”

I was only two inches taller than her and possibly weighed less. I’d been beating my meat for years and it was a seven incher from all that exercise. When I finally untangled it from my underwear her eyes were fixated on my crotch. In a pleading voice I heard, “Can I touch it?” I nodded so she approached and tentatively began exploring my parts.

“It’s better if you touch it a little more firmly since right now it’s kind of tickling,” I advised. Without any warning, she knelt down and took it in her mouth, sucking on it like a popsicle. That was it, without hardly any warning I blasted off. To her credit she didn’t spill a drop, swallowing and then smiling after her mouth released me.

Standing up and still smiling she remarked, “That tasted better than I thought it would. Now I’d like you to do the same to me. Well of course not exactly but you know what I mean.”

This was getting pretty damn interesting so I watched carefully as she leaned back and reached down to separate all that fur so I could see the pink place, already moist from her own juices. I knelt down in front of to the chair she was sitting on and for the first time savored the aroma of a woman in heat. She must take good care of it because the taste was pretty neutral, not at all yucky like I thought it might be. She verbally guided me to the different spots she wanted me to explore, ending up with her half-inch-long clitoris which my attentions really stimulated. When she came her big thighs clamped my head in a vice lock and I had to pull back a little bit to breathe.

When she recovered she got us another soft drink and suggested we go to her bedroom for more. As I followed her I watched various body parts jiggling and it was pretty interesting. As we lay side-by-side I realized I hadn’t yet paid any attention to those funbags on her chest. Without any guidance from her I got busy and the sounds she made indicated that was the right choice. Her hand stroked my already reloaded cock as I played.

She kind of moaned as she spoke to me, “Keep on doing that to my tits. I think you can get me off again.” Wow, I didn’t know you could do that so I kept going and sure enough, it worked!

“Feels like you’re ready enough to fuck me. Don’t worry about my hymen, I got rid of that a long time ago with toys. Fill me up with cock. I’ve been wanting a real one for so long!”

She was so wet it just took two pushes to hit bottom and she clamped her legs around me when I did. I couldn’t move so I said, “Let me loose so I can do it!” She laughed when she realized what happened and relaxed her legs.

I was so glad I’d gone off in her mouth earlier so I could savor every in and out with no urgency to ejaculate. She enjoyed every one too and reached down to rub her clit. Now and then I stopped pumping and went for her tits again. She put her hands on each side to push them from sagging off to the side and up where I could get to them. Like before, that added to her arousal and she came again but resisted clamping me with her legs and I pounded fast until I sprayed her insides with their first semen bath.

I laid down on top of her with our heads side-by-side and she put her arms around me. After a little bit she whispered, “That was really good! Have you done it before?”

“I have an older cousin that showed me how to do it last year at a reunion. We had to sneak around and didn’t even take our clothes off like this,” I admitted.

“How many times did you do it with her?” Pollie asked.

“Three times altogether. She comes to every reunion so maybe we’ll do it again. I hope so.” Then I thought that maybe I shouldn’t be talking about another woman when I was still inside this one, so I shut up.

Pollie chuckled, “Those must be good memories because you’re getting hard again right inside me. I hope I can make memories as good. I’d like another one right now.”

I did too and we had another good fuck before we took a shower together and made plans for me to come over after school on Monday. Her parents didn’t usually get home from work until six so we’d have lots of time for our “science project”.

I only live two blocks away so it was easy to get together. My ego was now about as swelled up as my dick had been earlier. What had happened was on my mind all day and I had to beat off in the afternoon and then later when I went to bed so I could get sleep.

Sunday and Monday the clock seemed to crawl. Finally I got out of class and told my mom I was going over to Pollie’s to work on homework. She thought that was so nice because she used to study with friends. I wondered if she took her clothes off with them. That thought made my cock swell up a little before I squashed it. Not my mom!

Pollie and I actually did a bit of homework in between the three times that we fucked. She asked if my cock was sore after Saturday because her pussy was. I explained to her that I jacked off regularly and that toughened it up. She laughed and said she wanted me to save that good stuff for her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.