Wild Child - Cover

Wild Child

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Juli Jones is a young girl coming of age. Puberty hits Juli later than most of her friends. She's smart, she's precocious, and she's a free spirit. She loves to read about sex, she loves to talk about sex and now, she's ready to learn about sex. She loves her body and she loves her Gramps. There is a lot of sex in this story. If you don't like reading about sex, stay away from Juli Jones - She's a Wild Child.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Nudism  

Juli pulled a tee shirt over her head and sat on the side of her bed watching as Darin did his wizardly tech magic with her new PC. When he turned it on, it came on with a flash of light and was instantly loaded.

“You’re pulling 19.8 mbps, that is HOT, Baby.”

“Good, I want to be a HOT BABY for you too.”

“You are, for sure; you got a hot pussy too.”

“Thanks, I want to be the best ever at fucking and sucking.”

“You’re on your way, you sure sucked me dry.”

“I bet you’re hard again already though, aren’t you?” she asked as she reached inside his jockeys.

“I’m getting there, but I doubt I could cum again today.”

“I bet you can, want to bet?”

“What will we bet for?”

“You get to fuck my titties and fuck your long fat cock up between my ass cheeks, but you can’t fuck my asshole.”

“I’d lose that bet for sure. You almost made me cum talking about that.”

“Show me some porn on my big screen monitor.”

“You want some boy/girl or some girl/girl?”

“First, I want some showing a boy with a huge cock fucking his mom. Do they show that?”

“Sure, just wait.”

Darin’s fingers were flying across the keyboard when suddenly there was a young boy no older than Darin with his cock in a woman’s pussy from behind.

“Here’s some home movies you can watch. I saved your password so all you have to do is click on the link and they’ll be fucking.”

“I wonder if that’s really his mom?”

“I doubt we’ll ever know that, but it sure looks good, watching and thinking about it being real.”

“You really would like to fuck and suck your mom, wouldn’t you?”

“If I say no, you’ll know I’m lying. If I say yes, will you still like me?”

“Tell me the truth, that’s the way we agreed on the front end.”

Yes, I dream of sucking mom, then I wake up and jack-off while I remember my dream. Sometimes, I just think of seeing her naked and can jack-off three or four times in a row.”

“If she likes me as your friend and we get in bed with her, will you let me suck her pussy? That is if she wants to.”

“Can I record that? I’d love to see you suck mom’s pussy. I wonder if she’d let me suck her too. I wonder if she would let me fuck her big tits?”

“You set it up for tomorrow night; I have an appointment in an hour and a half.”

“Can I fuck your ass before I go?”

“Run get that hand lotion off the vanity and I’ll let you fuck me, just don’t let your cock go in my asshole when you get me slick back there.”

“I won’t, I promise,” Darin said and dropped his shorts before walking to the bathroom. When he came out, his cock was straight out and bouncing with his steps.

“Come let me suck you. FUCK, I love your cock, Darin. This motherfucker is HUGE!”

“Is it really? I’ve never seen a boy’s cock except for watching them fuck on the porn sites. FUCK, JULI, I love it when you suck me. I’m so fucking excited. Can we turn the web cam on and get it lined up?”

“Turn it on and let me watch myself suck you.

OH FUCK YES, I love this, I can see me sucking your big cock. Let me get naked so we can aim the cam where it will show your cock sliding up and down in my ass crack.”

“Here, we got a remote-cam too and you can click from one to the other.”

FUCK YES, I love this. We can be porn stars, Darin.”

“I’m going to put this cam on your headboard and we can get it aimed right when I get my cock greased up and start fucking you.”

FUCK, I love your big cock back there. Just don’t get excited and fuck my ass with that monster, Darin. As much as I want you to, you’d tear my ass wide open.”

“Can you see the monitor?”

“Just barely half of it, but if I move, we lose our ass fucking.”

“You’ll just have to watch it later then; turn that cam just a little and you can watch my cockhead slide right out from between your ass cheeks. DAMN, Juli, you sure can grip my cock with your ass cheeks, you must exercise your ass muscles a lot.”

“I do it all day, I want a fine ass and I want a sexy ass, and I want big titties. Damn, Darin, I almost told you to fuck me it feels so good.

“Please, don’t ever fuck me no matter how much I tell you to, Darin.”

“I promise, Juli. Damn your ass feels good. Can I lay down on top of your ass now and really fuck you?”

“Yes, but raise up so we can see, just before you shoot cum all over my ass and back.”

“Can I reach under you and hold your titties while I fuck your ass cheeks?”

OH GOD YES! Don’t stop now, I’m getting a super cum. FUCK, I see you shooting cum, back up and spray my ass while I hold my ass cheeks wide open. Look at the screen now.”

“Shit, Juli. I’m spraying cum all over your ass crack, your asshole and your little pussy.”

“Damn, Darin, you must shoot a jar full of cum.”

“Will you let me fuck your titties? My cock is still hard and I want you to put lotion on your titties and fuck you like that.”

“OH HELL YEAH. Do it, Darin. Here, let’s get the cams set. OH DAMN, I love your fucking huge cock. YES, Push my titties together and fuck me, then put your cockhead in my mouth so I can suck you.”

“Do you want me to cum in your mouth again?”

“NOOoooo, spray your cum all over my titties and my belly. Oh-Damn-I-Am-Getting-A-Bitching-Ass-Mother-Fucking-Cum ... YESSSSsssssss!”

“FUCK, Juli, look at your titties. I love to see those babies covered in my cum. FUCK, you have some beautiful titties...”


“Hi, Mr. Paul. Want to give me another blowjob lesson?” Juli asked as she rushed into his store, fresh from another shower.

YES! Hurry up those stairs and get naked, I’ll close the shop until we get through,” he told her and ran to the front door just as a customer walked up.

“Sorry, emergency. I’ll be back in thirty minutes!” He said and slammed the door then threw the lock and flipped the ‘open’ sign to ‘closed’.

He was out of breath when he topped the stairs. There was Juli, naked and all spread out on the small mattress he’d placed up there for them.

“Juli, you look so delicious lying there. I want to eat your pussy first, then you can suck me off.”

“Sure, Mr. Paul. I love the way you sucked my pussy this morning. When I suck your cock and get you hard, would you like to fuck me between my butt cheeks and cum all over my ass and back?”

ARRrrgggg. Hush Girl, I can’t even think straight and suck your pussy with you asking me things like that. Are you serious? I’d pay you five thousand dollars just to fuck your butt cheeks and cum on your sexy ass.”

“If I let you, could I take a shower before I leave?”

“Could I take your picture with cum all over you, and another one when you’re in the shower?”

“If I can put my Cat Burglar mask on so I won’t be recognized, you can. I went to the novelty store and bought me a really good one.”

YES, YES, YES.”

“Juli, please just roll over an let me take your picture with your legs spread wide before I fuck your butt cheeks, then I need to suck you, I’m about to shoot already.”

“Hurry, Mr. Paul, I want your hot cum on my ass.”

AAAArrrrrgggghhhh.”

““I brought this oil to squirt between my ass cheeks. Use it on me and be careful back there, don’t you fuck my asshole!”

AAAArrrrrgggghhhh.”

“Oh Mr. Paul, you sure did cum in a hurry but you’re really shooting a lot of your hot cum all over my naked ass. Hurry and take my picture. I have my mask on and I’m ready,” Juli told him as she raised up on her knees and looked over her shoulder at him.

“Do you have internet, Mr. Paul?”

“I sure do. Do you?”

“I just got high-speed internet connected today. Here’s my email address, please send me a copy of those pics.”

“I sure will. I’ll keep a file on my PC just for us too.”

“As long as there are none with my face showing, I’d hate to be seen being so naughty and fucking my Gramps’ friends.”

“You have no worry, Juli, our secret is safe with me.”

“Can I take a picture with you sucking my pussy and me with the Cat mask on?”

FUCK YES!”

“Send me that one too, I just love that - I may get a cum when I rub my pussy and think of you sucking me like that.”

“You can see my face in that one, Juli. You be sure and never show that to anyone.”

“Our secret is safe with me, Mr. Paul. I need to shower and run. Take my Cat Woman pic in the shower and send all of them to me. I’ll see you later tonight and we’ll make more pics and suck some more too.

“Can I fuck your butt cheeks and cum on your ass again?”

“I hope I’m getting good enough to make top dollar now with all this new stuff we’re doing.”

“You are, Baby. Here’s another three thousand. If you let me fuck your slick butt cheeks and cum on you tonight, I’ll pay you five more.”


“Hello Mr. Will, I told you I’d come back this afternoon.” Juli said as she rushed into his store.

“Hello, Sexy Little Darling. I’ll lock up if you’ll get naked. I’ve already taken a Cialis and my cock is as hard as a parking meter post.”

“I saw a picture once where a young girl who wasn’t old enough to fuck yet, let an older man pour oil all over her naked ass and fuck her between her butt cheeks, then cum on her ass and her back. I’d let you do that, if you thought it would bring me top money.”

OH FUCK YES! I’ll pay you four thousand on top of what I gave you this morning if I can fuck you like that and cum on your sexy ass.”

“Hurry, Mr. Will. You’re making me so fucking horny, it’s all I can do to keep from fucking your big cock for real and letting you cum in my virgin pussy.”

“Don’t get under the counter this time. I have us a mattress back here we can use.”

“I sure wish you had a digital camera, Mr. Will. I’d let you take my picture with your cum all over my ass and send me a copy.”

“I have one, Juli. I’d love to have a picture of that. You are so fucking naughty and I just love your sexy ass.”

“Here’s some oil to squirt on my ass to slick me up, just don’t fuck me in my ass, as bad as I want you to.”

“I’d never do that without your permission. Spread wide and let me oil that sexy ass good. My cock is about to pop wide open, I’m so hard.”

“Ohhhhhh, I just love the way your big cock feels sliding back and forth between my ass cheeks like that. Can you feel me squeezing your fat cock?”

Oh God Yessssssssssssss. OH FUCK! You have the sexiest ass I’ve ever seen, hold still and let me get my picture.”

“Wait, let me raise up on my knees and look back at you with my Cat Burglar mask on.”

YES, YES, I can see my cum all over your ass and between your ass cheeks. You’re such a darling.”

“Can I take one of you sucking my pussy, just for us to have?”

YES, here take my camera and set the timer. I can jack-off to this when you’re not around.”

“Send me a copy of both of them, here’s my new email address.”

YES, I just love your sexy ass, Juli Jones. Here’s five thousand. You’re the best ever.”

“I need to use your shower before I leave, is that alright?”

“Yes, Baby. Can I have a pic of that too?”

“Yes, if you’ll send me a copy.”


“Hello, Mr. Frank, I’m back.” Juli said as she came bouncing her sexy ass in the

TV and Electronics store.

“Shhhhh, Juli. My girlfriend is in the restroom, we can’t talk right now. Can you come back tomorrow?”

“Sure. I just wanted to tell you, I really like Darin. We had a LOT of fun and I have some fine pics and videos to show you when I see you tomorrow.”

“You mean... ?”

“YES, I mean exactly that, and I have videos to prove it. That boy has a MONSTER cock, too, Mr. Frank. WAYYYYYY bigger than yours. Where is he anyway?”

“Darin has a big cock?” He asked and smiled proudly.

A HUGE-MOTHER-FUCKING-COCK is the word I was looking for. Where is he anyway?”

“He’s already gone home for the day, do you need him?”

“I need him bad, Mr. Frank, we were supposed to meet later this afternoon.”

“Here’s his cell number, give him a call from that desk over there. If you see a tall blonde woman come up to me, stay away. I love your sexy ass, Juli. Here’s all the money I promised and a five thousand dollar down payment on another video, have fun with Darin,” he said and shoved the money sack into Juli’s hand and shooed her over to an empty desk.

‘Wow, and I didn’t even have to get naked! Fuck, there must be twenty thousand dollars in this bag’

“Hello Darin, Juli here.”

“You’re calling from Gramp’s store; did you come looking for me?”

“I sure did, and he told me you were going home. I was hoping we could spend some time together and maybe I could meet your mom.”

“She called earlier and said she’d be home at 4:00 ... want to come on over?”

“Where do you live?”

“Two blocks straight east of Gramp’s store. The biggest fucking house on the block. We have a black wrought iron fence all around it. Just press the button by the gate at the drive and I’ll let you in if you get there before I do.”

“I’m going to run, I want to meet your mom and I want to see you again.”

You do?”

“Yes, don’t you want to see me, Darin?”

“I want to see you naked and fuck your oily ass cheeks again like I did today.”

“That’s my Darin, I love it when you sweet talk me like that,” she said and they both laughed.

Juli walked the two blocks and thought about the day she’d get her scooter; she could ride over and get Darin and they could go for a ride in the park and stop to suck each other.

When she arrived at the gate, Darin was waiting and grabbed her around her waist as he hugged her.

“I felt that big cock ... you have a hard-on for me already don’t you?”

“I sure do, come on in. Mom is taking a bath, but I told her I met a beautiful girl and she said she was thrilled. She said wait in her bedroom and she’d be right out.”

“I wish we could go in the bathroom with her.”

“When we get up there, I’ll holler at her. You say hi and that you’re so happy she let you come see me.”

“Are you sure?”

“She will be so happy, she’ll tell you to come in her bathroom.”

“I wanted you to come in with me.”

“I’d like to, but she gets mad when I come in.”

“Let me get in there, I’ll fix that!”

“Juli?”

Trust me.”

“I trust you and I love your sexy ass.”

“You just say that so I’ll let you fuck it again.”

“I know.”

“I love your big fat cock too, Darin.”

“You just say that so I’ll fuck your oily ass again.”

“I love that long fat tongue too.”

“You just say that to get me to suck your pussy again.”

“I know!”

They were laughing and talking all the way to the second floor where he took her into a huge white bedroom.

WOW, this is so beautiful. I hope I have something like this one day.”

“I’m sure you will. You’re so pretty and sexy, some billionaire will come along and ask you to marry him one day.”

“I hope you’re right. I want to be rich and have pretty things like your mom has.”

“I wish I was a billionaire already, I’d ask you to marry me.”

“Darin, you’re only fifteen and I’m not even fifteen yet.”

“I know, but we could wait. I’d give you all the things you would want if we were married.”

“You’re so sweet and I just love your big fat cock.”

MOM! Juli’s here and she wants to come in your bath and meet you!” He yelled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.