Halloween Is the Season for Spanking - Cover

Halloween Is the Season for Spanking

Copyright© 2018 by Sueloves2bspanked

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The witch hunters are on the prowl and the black witches are stirring with anxious concerns about being discovered in the quiet village. All they really wanted was the human male juicy sperm to keep them young and beautiful and they did their best to stay out of trouble and not attract attention. Halloween was in the offing and it was beginning to look like the witches were in a lot of trouble.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Halloween   Violence  

Felicity was the youngest of their three witch household.

She had seen hundreds of Halloween celebrations and still loved the atmosphere of sexual tension on that all-important day. The tingles the prospect of male seeds in her Molly Malone down there sent her into a spasm of orgasmic shivers that amused her two older sisters who seldom smiled at anything anymore.

Her butt sniffing half dog and half wolf Rasputin was poking his snout up her posterior with his usual scent driven love of feminine emissions in the offing.

Her fellow witch sisters, Dolly, and Martha were playing with their hidden snatches watching the sex-crazed animal stalk their younger sister with the intent to mount her waiting slit with his strong muscular body whilst she was still in the heat of the moment.

In truth, Felicity was a bit fearful of Rasputin ever since he had mounted her that Christmas night with full-blown evil intent. She remembered his knot causing her great discomfort for almost half an hour in that dead space of time after midnight before he eased out of her secret place like a furry victor tasting the spoils of war.

She knew the ending was inevitable and she went down into a doggy position on the spotless wooden floor closing her eyes because she did not want to see the vicious animal entering her from behind.

Rasputin growled in her delicate ear, and he took her hard and fast giving her the tingles that she loved so much. She felt no sense of shame because, after all, he was an animal with instincts from time immemorial and his spunk was quite nice despite his rough use of her soft yielding flesh. Her sisters spanked her bare backside after the creature disengaged from her flanks and they laughed at her obvious confusion over her forced taking.

In some ways, Felicity was still a little girl when it came to such matters despite her nearly three hundred years in the usually quiet town of Salem.

At least the religious righteousness that had swept over the region had died down in the last two years, but they were still on their guard because rumors of a male and a female witch hunting team abounded wherever citizens congregated. The witch hunting assassins were fraternal twins imbued with a finely tuned dedication to a closely personal appreciation for their obsession with the power of incest.

They had started their shameful game of lust at an early age.

In fact, it was quite by accident as they were playing with their cousins in a game of hide and seek. For some strange reason, the female twin suggested to her brother that they hide under a large empty crate to escape discovery. Karen was a tiny thing at that age, and she knew her body would fit underneath her brother’s somewhat larger frame inside the box.

Joshua hesitated before mounting his little sister because he could smell her feminine scent and it was like a tantalizing temptation to his uninitiated member hanging down between his legs.

He had heard stories from the older boys about how girls had an entrance down there where the pee hole was located but he was in unfamiliar territory and even though he and his sister still took baths together, he averted his eyes from her pubic area because he had been told by the preacher man that brothers should not look at their sisters with the eye of the tiger.

Joshua was wearing his ordinary shorts, but his oversized member was poking out the edge of his shorts and bouncing into his sister’s private parts like it was a magnet drawing his dick into the black hole between her legs.

Kathy knew her brother had a large tool that boys used to pee with, but she was unaware of the secondary use for having sex with the opposite sex in order to make a baby. She still had a belief that such matters were deliveries by a stork dispatched by God to all mothers at the time of birth.

When the others came searching for them in the storage area, Joshua placed his hand over Kathy’s lips, and she understood that she was to be silent and not to move for fear of being heard by the other children.

Her problem was that her brother’s thing kept getting deeper and deeper into her feminine folds and she did her best to open up for him, so they didn’t make any unnecessary noise and be found out by the other children.

She felt her hymen give way and her beloved brother slid inside her with a grunt of joy at her surrender. Instinct took over and he slowly pushed his shaft in and out of her vaginal tract and they did their best to do it as silently as possible. It was so successful for both of them that they continued the practice right up to this day silently fucking until their juices flowed free and easy down their slender legs.

They were so closely connected that neither of them thought to look for any other substitute for their sexual coupling. They were brother and sister, best friends, and lovers with deep passion that joined them together closer than any married couple for the remainder of their lives.

He had continued his incestuous exploration of his twin sister’s feminine assets to include her lovely mouth with its ardent tongue and her tightly clenched brown eye that struggled to keep his dick at bay but always ran up the white flag of surrender when push came to shove.

They came to the witch hunting game with lots of innate enthusiasm sometimes interrogating the females with sexual games that made them both feel like masters of the universe with their ability to inflict pain and punishment on the guilt ridden creatures.

Of course, sometimes they made an error, and the poor female was not really a witch, but the process was no less gratifying to them as it expand their depth of field with regard to employing sexual punishment to win the day. One such case was Lady Winslow who had fallen into their clutches due to false witness by a spurned young lad with hatred in his heart for the high born Lady who scorned his romantic impulse with her haughty attitude and virginal manner.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.