Murphy - 3 - Cover

Murphy - 3

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The continuing story of Murphy, Meghan and Robby as they take a short trip to a 'nature resort' in their big RV. They wind up buying the place, meeting some very interesting new friends, as well as a surprise meeting of some old friends, along the way. To best understand this story, read 'Murphy'- 1 and 2 first.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“Yes, I can, and I’m not offended. The first few times we fucked, I was sore; but I just love him, and his big dick now.”

“Did you see the way Ray just stripped off naked, and is walking down the path beside Allisyn? Its like he has known them, for ever; I hope Bobby isn’t jealous.” Dave said.

“Oh, don’t worry, Bobby and Allisyn are friends, they have sex with each other; but they also fuck others. She is four years older than him. We told Bobby, that as long as the girl says, yes, and, as long as he uses protection, we approve,” I told them.

“How long have they been friends?’ Gail asked.

“Since just before we came down here.” Meghan laughed.

“I guess that’s better than them sneaking around, and screwing behind our backs; and maybe not being prepared if they do get, uh if they do want to, uh,” Gail stopped, and laughed.

“If they want to, what, Gail?” Meghan laughed, teasing her new friend.

“Well, if they ever meet someone they want to fuck, I guess, is what I was trying to say,” Gail laughed at herself, now.

“We probably have different views about sex, than most people do; we feel that if our son meets someone, and they want to fuck, ‘screw’ as you call it, then he must show responsibility, and use protection; and make sure the girl isn’t hurt physically, or by others knowing about them.”

“I love your outlook, and I wish Dave and I were more like that. We just know Juli and Ray would like to screw each other. We can tell the way they look at each other; we are caught in the middle, and don’t know what to do; make sure they don’t, or make sure they do.” Gail said.

“If they want to spend the night with Bobby and Allisyn, the next two nights in the bus, let them. Bobby will make sure that they use protection, no matter which one they are with.” Meghan told them.

“Look at Dave, he is getting hard, just thinking and talking, about it.” Gail said.

“Well look at Murphy, and I wont lie to you, I am wet just thinking about the four of them making love,” Meghan admitted.

“Me too, I wish I could watch; isn’t that sluttish of a mother?”

“Well, I asked that same question of Murphy the night we met, when he and I hid behind a big rock, and watched Bobby fuck two eighteen year old girls; his first time, I might add.”

“Oh, My God, did you? I would have been so horny; I doubt I would have been able to watch.”

“Ask Meghan what she did.”

“I pulled my bikini off, and told Murphy to fuck me, I bent over, and he fucked me from behind, so I could watch, as we did it. We had only met, maybe, an hour before. Damn, I still get turned on just talking about it.” Meghan grinned.

“I’d like to see Ray and Allisyn, as well as him and Juli, I sure wouldn’t mind watching Bobby tear into a young girl’s pussy either; even if it did belong to our daughter, I know Gail would be like Meghan, if she watched it.” Dave said.

“The bus is equipped with cameras, all over, that can zoom, and catch different angles. Bobby always turns them on, so I can watch, and Murphy loves to be with me, when I watch, too, because he knows my pussy gets steaming hot.” Meghan told them.

“Damn, you better call us, if you even think about selling that bus.” Dave said.

“Let them have an hour or two together, and we’ll see how it goes with them; if they split up, and meet others that are more interesting, we’ll just let it go. I know, that if Bobby is attracted to Juli, she will know it.”

“Uh Oh, look, Bobby and Juli are holding hands, as they walk into the water.” Gail said.

“They will kiss, when they climb up onto the deck of the diving platform.” I told them, as we all watched.

“Murphy, do you really think so?” Gail asked. She was excited now, and she and Dave were also holding hands, and her nipples were fully extended, just like Meghan’s.

“Allisyn and Ray are already touching each other, they just now kissed. Allisyn was kept from having boyfriends, well any friends really; while she was paraded all over, by her Mother, going to beauty pageants. She was virtually love starved, when she met Bobby.” I told them.

“Gail, I’m not sure about Juli, but Ray is about to get fucked.” Meghan said, as she took my hand and led me to deeper water.

“I wish we had a condom, damn, this makes me want you, Murphy.”

“I have two,” Gail pulled one out of her small bag around her waist. “I put this on, with the rubbers in it; just in case I could talk Dave into doing me in the water.”

“Doing what, Gail?” Meghan asked.

“Fucking me in the water,” Gail laughed, and pulled Dave with her to deeper water. They stopped not two feet from Meghan and me.

“Meghan, do you wrap your legs around Murphy, and then sit down on him?”

“Yes, we fucked in the Gulf of Mexico, last week, near Biloxi, and I screamed like there was a shark after me, when I got my cum.” Meghan laughed.

“You went to Biloxi? We were thinking of going there for Labor Day, but the kids want to come back here. They claim the beach will be too crammed for us to have any fun.” Dave said. Meghan looked at me, and smiled as she wrapped her long legs around my hips.

“I think they just want an excuse to be naked in front of each other.” Gail said.

“Murphy, you know what I think?” Meghan said, as she eased her super tight pussy down over my dick, letting my fat head pop into her.

“I bet I can guess; you’re thinking about us coming back here.” I said.

“No, I was thinking about us staying, and get Jerry to go to our house, get the other bus, and bring Karen, Angelina and Gloria and even Charlene, Bonnie, Lydia and Kasey if they all still want to come, all as our guests.”

“I like your idea better; I’ll call Jerry, and see if they can make it. He can leave Thursday night, take off Friday, and drive back Monday night.”

“Who is this Murphy? That you want to come down.” Dave asked.

“My brother, the girl he is going to marry, and our two employees, well they were before I sold out.”

“Wow, how many would that be?” Gail asked.

“Eight, more if they all come, if the Mom’s of Bobby’s fucking buddies don’t come it will be six, five females.” Meghan laughed.

“Shit, Dave, the numbers are in your, and Murphy’s favor, if we do come back.”

“Fuck me, Murphy, I want to pull on your dick with my pussy, and when I feel you about to cum, I want you to tell me, we can stay.” Meghan drove her tight pussy down, and pulled me hard, and she rose back up, churning the water.

“Meghan, are you and Murphy going to stay?” Gail asked.

“Well, we wanted to get in the sun and swim, we wanted his brother, and their employees to come, and Bobby has two young girlfriends that would love to fuck Dave, Ray, Bobby, and Murphy.”

“Are you serious?” Dave asked, as Gail churned the water around them, in excitement, like Meghan was churning the water around us.

“Hell, yes, I am serious; and, Gail, if you have ever thought of having a young cock shoved up your pussy, now would be the time to have it happen. I fucking love to watch those kids fuck; I get so horny,” Meghan said, as she really fucked me now.

I leaned in and kissed her on the mouth, and she sucked my lips until I thought they were going to bleed, she kissed me so hard.

“Shoot inside me, Murphy, we will fuck naked dick, to naked pussy, the night we get married, in November.” Meghan screwed her tight pussy down on me, and I felt her orgasm surge through her pussy, and take over my long dick, as I slammed into her cervix, and I stayed there, filling the condom.

“Wow, Mom, you and Dad really are doing it in the water, Bobby said you were. This is the neatest thing I have ever seen you two do, and look at Murphy as he does Ms. Meghan too, right here beside you.”

“Come here, Juli, I want to show you something else.” Bobby told her, as he pulled her close to Meghan and me.

“Let me have your hand, Juli,” he said, as she reached out with her hand, smiling at Meghan and me all the while.

Bobby took her hand, and slowly ran it down behind Meghan’s butt, then between her thighs, to where I was still lodged to my balls inside her tight pussy.

“Touch them, Juli, Mom likes her pussy touched, when she fucks.” He whispered.

“Juli, if you ever get your pussy fucked, while you’re here; I hope I can be the one to rub your pussy, and make you feel this good.” Meghan said, as she leaned over, and kissed Juli on the lips quickly.

“Juli, come feel your Mom and Dad,” Gail said, as she looked at her daughter.

“Ray, you come and feel Mom and Dad,, too, we want you to know all about sex, and making love, not just fucking,” Gail told them both as they ran their hands all over their parents bodies, as they stood in the chest deep water, still coupled from their under water fuck. I felt Allisyn, as she ran her hand up and down Meghan’s pussy, then along my scrotum, and the base of my dick.

“Mom, may Ray and I stay in the bus, with Bobby and Allisyn tonight?” Juli asked Gail, where we all could hear.

“Are you going to fuck, Bobby?”

“Yes.”

“Ray too?”

“Yes Mom, I love him.”

“Good, Bobby will you please turn all the cameras on?” Gail looked at Bobby and smiled.

“Yes, and all the lights, too, Gail, just for you!” Bobby smiled. That’s my boy.

“Mom, Bobby said Murphy showed him how to suck pussy; I told him, I wanted mine sucked, too.” Juli looked at her Mom, then at me, and smiled.

“You’ll love it, Hon, and once you have it done right, you’ll want it again, and again.”

“Does Dad suck your pussy, Mom?”

“Yes, he does, and it feels good too.”

“Do you suck his dick?”

“Yes, she does, and it feels good, Juli,” Dave said, and laughed.

“Bobby wants Murphy, and Meghan, to come in and help us; will that be alright? I think I would be nervous if you and Daddy were there, the first time, anyway. I’d like you to see how we do it, maybe the next day; Bobby says it just keeps getting better, and better!”

“Meghan, would you and Murphy be with her, please.” Gail looked at Meghan, and asked.

“Juli, if you would rather Murphy and I be there, we will. And then we’ll all fuck in front of Dave, and Gail, tomorrow night.”

“Really? Thanks.” Juli said, and swam to Meghan, and hugged her tight, mashing Meghan’s big titties to her smaller ones.

“We need to make a couple of phone calls. Gail, will you and Dave be staying, or going home, and coming back, for Labor Day?”

“Meghan, we’re not sure, we only brought what we needed for a five day stay.”

“Well, there is a Laundromat near the office, and it’s not like you’re going to be getting your clothes dirty, a lot.” Meghan laughed.

“We don’t have reservations for that long either.” Dave said.

“Neither do we; let me see what we can work out, and we’ll let you know,” Meghan told them.

“Mom, may we borrow the car, and go to town, and get us all burgers and fries, that way no one has to cook,” Bobby asked.”

“Yes, let Allisyn drive. Come up to the bungalow, and I’ll give you the money.”

“Come on, we’ll all go,” Bobby said, as the four of them sloshed out of the water toward the shore.


I asked Murphy to let me tell my part again, I also wanted him to hear what we all talked about when we swam to the diving platform in the lake. Oh, sorry, it’s me again; Murphy Junior.{/r} Allisyn and I both knew as soon as we saw Ray and Juli, standing on the porch of the bungalow, that they were ready for some fun. I saw Juli give a good look at my dick, then, she looked me in the eye and smiled.

We started down the path to the lake, and I reached out to hold her hand, she smiled at me again, and I looked her over, as we walked in front of our parents to the lake.

Her hair was cut shorter than her Mom’s, and I figured she was into athletics.

“Do you play sports, Juli?”

“Yes, I play basketball.”

“I knew you played some sport, or did a lot of working out in the gym, you’re in really good shape.”

“Thanks, I don’t have very big titties, but I make up for it in my legs, and butt.”

“Yeah, you sure have a sexy butt,” I knew Murphy would love to hear me say that, to a good looking girl.

“Thanks, I do a lot of leg lifts, and squats, in the gym during school months, and I run at home, and also work out a lot on Ray’s weight bench, when he’s there to help me.”

“No wonder you have a good looking butt, I’d give anything to be there, and see you working out, I bet Ray gets turned on, too, when he sees your muscles, in your butt and thighs.”

“Yeah, he told me one time that he gets turned on watching me, I was wearing some cut off sweat pants that day. The next day, I wore them without panties, and I saw him get a hard on.”

“That was teasing.”

“I know, we do tease each other that way, a lot. Sometimes, when Mom and Dad have both gone out, he will work out in his cut off baggy sweats, too, and he won’t wear a jock strap. I get to see his dick.”

“Have you ever done anything with Ray?”

“No, we wanted to a lot of times, we just didn’t.”

“Now here you are, naked, with your parents, and your brother, how does that make you feel?”

“Wet!”

“I want to feel you, when we get in the water, will you let me.”

“I want you to, I want to feel your dick too, have you ever fucked your friend, Allisyn?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.