Murphy - 3 - Cover

Murphy - 3

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The continuing story of Murphy, Meghan and Robby as they take a short trip to a 'nature resort' in their big RV. They wind up buying the place, meeting some very interesting new friends, as well as a surprise meeting of some old friends, along the way. To best understand this story, read 'Murphy'- 1 and 2 first.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

“That’s Jonas MacGuire, and the pretty blonde headed girl is his daughter, Kelly. They just bought my company,” I said, as she looked at me with the strangest look; then started grinning; she then started laughing, and grabbed my hand and we ran to see them.

“Murphy, is that really you?” Kelly looked at me; she was shocked, to say the least.

“Kelly, Jonas, I think we may all have a lot in common here,” I grinned, as I shook Jonas’ hand, and he and I just laughed like hell.

Meghan was hugging her big naked titties to them all, and they were laughing, and screaming, and shouting.

“We heard someone yell out Murphy’s name, and came out to see what was happening. We had never heard of anyone else that went by just ‘Murphy’ before, and we could hardly believe it was you; then we recognized those huge tits of Meghan’s, and almost went into shock to see you two together.” Kelly was laughing so hard, she had tears in her eyes, and Jonas had them too.

“When Geri told us one her friend’s over here was Francine, I told her then, that I knew a Francine that had been my parent’s friends for years.” Meghan was like Kelly; they were both hugging their huge titties together, and laughing through their tears of joy.

“My Lord, Meghan, you’ve got to tell us how you and Murphy met;’ this is so fucking funny, and so odd that we all know each other.” Jonas laughed.

“Robby and I went camping, a week or so ago, and Murphy was in a small camper next to ours. I was stealing a beer from his cooler and he caught me. God, Jonas, it was love at first sight. I literally fell in love with him, right there!” Meghan said.

“What happened to Robert, did you finally pay the sorry son of a bitch off and get rid of him?”

“Yes, on the way back from the river, Robby and I talked it over; Robby loves Murphy as if he were his own Dad, and we’re getting married in November, down at his Dad and Mom’s place in the Keys,” Meghan was still thrilled that we all knew each other like this.

“Murphy, would your Dad happen to be Robert Murphy?” Jonas looked at me with his eyes open in shock.

“Yes; don’t tell me; you know Mom and Dad too, they never mentioned it.”

“We live next door, on the estate right beside them; we’re fucking neighbors with your Mom and Dad,” Jonas slapped his knee and they all laughed as it was my turn to stand with my mouth open, and my eyes wide.

“Hey Uncle Jonas; Hi, Aunt Francine, this is great seeing you here like this. Kelly, you sure look good naked,” Robby said, as he came up with all their friends.

We were introduced to them all, and then they were introduced to the MacGuires. This was almost unreal.

“Dad, I decided to use your name. I sure hope that’s alright. I told them my name was Bobby Murphy,” Robby said, as he hugged me.

“I am flattered, Son; but what are we gonna do when a naked woman cries out for ‘Murphy’?” I asked and laughed.

“We both answer!” He laughed.

My son, Bobby Murphy, Junior, was one lucky shit. He walked right up and hugged Kelly with his long naked dick between her legs, as they hugged, and laughed. He was almost as tall as she was.

“Murphy, you come here and let me give you a hug for rescuing this pretty woman, and making her so happy. I have never seen her laugh this much in all the years I’ve known her,” Francine MacGuire said, as she held out her arms to me.

She was as tall as Jonas, and she was just as tanned; she must have had some breast reconstruction somewhere along the way, because she had tits exactly like Kelly’s, and Meghan’s. Damn I love big titties.

“Jonas, Francine, Kelly; I want you to meet Maren Eriksson, Robby’s ... excuse me, Bobby’s traveling tutor; she lives with us, and travels with us,” Meghan said, as she introduced Maren.

Maren was hugged and welcomed into their family, as one of us; which she was now.

“Murphy, have you got any sipping whiskey in that wagon, I think this calls for a toast, don’t you?” Jonas said, and I laughed and agreed.

“I’ll get it, Dad; would you like some cold Cokes, too?” Bobby said.

I guess I’ll have to share my name. I love this kid like he was my own blood.


“Thanks, Bobby, and, yes, Cokes too.” I said. He looked at me then at all his friends that were looking from one to the other of us. They all grinned at him, and the whole crowd took off with him to the bus.

“Murphy, I’m so fucking glad he wants to use your name,” Meghan said, with such a wonderful happy look on her face, I could have cried, “The sooner we can legally get our names changed to Murphy, the better off ‘Bobby’ and I will be. You’ll even get more pussy when I am a Murphy!” She laughed and kissed me, then turned back to the others.

“Geri, call your Mom, and see if we can visit her for a few minutes about the deal we were discussing,” Meghan looked at Geri, and smiled, with that certain loving look I know so well.

“May I use your intercom?”

“Sure, help yourself.”

“What deal you got cooking now, Meghan?” Jonas asked.

“We want to buy this place; hire Geri to run it, and put a lot more bungalows in, so we can attract more people like you and your family, Jonas. We think there would be a lot of corporate money invested in a place like this, that insures privacy and seclusion,” Meghan explained.

“Damn, girl, that sounds good to me. Would you cut us in for a quarter?” Kelly asked, as she sat next to Meghan, and smiled over at me, as I sat between Jonas and Francine. We were now all sitting on the big porch of their bungalow, sipping some smooth Canadian whiskey, mixed with Coke on ice.

“Kelly, I’ve always wanted to be a partner in business with you; if you’re serious, we’ll cut you in. Murphy offered Geri a fourth, and 75K annual to manage the place. If you’re serious, we’ll cut you in for a fourth of what we pay for it,” Meghan told her.

“You buy it, and you have a deal. I might add; that we would still pay our annual fees like the rest, just to keep the books straight,” Kelly added.

“I agree, Kelly, Murphy and I will do the same, as soon as we can cut a deal with Geri’s Mom and Dad.

“So you and Murphy are really getting hitched in November? When I met him, a week or so ago, he had that far away look in his eye like he wasn’t even thinking of what we were dealing in that day. I mean, fuck it, Meghan, we were talking millions, and he looked like his mind was elsewhere. Hell I know now, it was you on his mind,” Kelly laughed.

“I saw the same thing, Kelly; if we only knew at the time, we may have beat him down on his price some.” Jonas laughed.

“Well, we did fall into instant ‘like’ as soon as we met; and by the time we met for dinner the next Tuesday, we were both hooked; and Robby ... excuse me ... Bobby was too. Jonas, I left the office the day you both were there, and went straight to Meghan’s. We have been together ever since, except when Bobby and I went to meet with your lawyers to close the deal,” I told them.

“I am so happy for both of you! What are your plans after you get married?” Kelly asked.

“We bought that bus, and another one almost identical to it, and we plan to travel. Maren is Bobby’s full time tutor, and she will live with us, travel with us, and we even plan to adopt her, when we are married,” Meghan told them all.

“Wow,” Kelly said, with a certain longing in her voice, “that is wonderful, I envy you all for getting to travel in that big bus, and go see the country.”

“You’ll have to come with us some time, Kelly; we have a ball on the road. Folks, I hope all of you will cancel whatever you have planned, and meet us in The Keys for our wedding. We want to get married, naked, on the beach at sundown.”

“Wow, we were planning on being home for Thanksgiving Holidays anyway, count us in Meghan.” Francine said.

“Meghan, Mom said she can’t leave the office right now, but she wants to talk this over with you, right away, if you’ll come see her.” Geri said, as she came running back, her young tits jostling, sexily.

“Kelly, you want to sit in on this with me? I love this shit! Getting to make deals like this by myself, after all these years.” Meghan said.

“I’d love to. I’m looking forward to being part owner of a nudist resort,” Kelly said, as they all took off up the drive together, even Francine and Maren.

“Murphy, I kinda like this, letting the women folks buy a place for us all to get naked, and be with our friends,” Jonas laughed, as we sat and sipped our whiskey in the cool breeze of the pines.

“Sure is different from anything I’ve ever been in before.” I laughed and agreed.


“Murphy, you wouldn’t believe what those people of yours over at Marion have done in less than a week. You and Jerry had all those sales lined up, when we agreed on the price. Well, ‘The Three Amigos, ‘ as Jerry calls them, have been on the phone, and the web; and we have more sales already than any of us even projected for the entire quarter.”

“I knew they could do it! Jerry and I gave each of them 500 thousand, out of what you paid us.”

Jonas MacGuire was probably the last man I would ever think of, sitting on a porch, naked, in a nudist resort, sipping whiskey, and talking business with me, but here we are, and he is happy as hell with our business deal. Hell, I am too. And I can hardly wait for Meghan and me to have some babies.

Jonas and I were getting low on Crown, so I went to the bus to get one of the gallons I had bought; well it’s not really a gallon, but whatever they call them now.

The first thing I saw, when I walked up the steps of the bus, was the tall kid, Alex, was his name, lying on his back in the floor with Allisyn riding him, and hollering ‘yeehaw’ as she rode him like a horse. I looked to make sure they were using a rubber, and they were. Hell, I liked being a sex inspector.

I got the gallon of Crown, and three more Cokes, out of the super-duper drink cooler, and looked in the big bedroom. My boy, Bobby, was screwing one the sisters, while she sat on his dick, the other sister was sitting on his face, and the cute little girl with braces and sexy little ass, was sucking the girl’s tits, as they all moved in unison. Go Bobby Go!

I reached to flip the switch on the cameras, but they were already running. He knew his Mom, and Maren, would want to watch the replays later. Hell, I did too; these kids give me a hard-on just watching their excitement, as they fuck.

Meghan, Maren, Kelly, Geri, and Francine, were back, and sitting on the porch, when I got back with the Crown.

Jonas got the ice, and we all mixed fresh drinks. Jonas poured the Crown, and he ‘burned’ them good too.

We all toasted to the new partnership of Little Beaver Nature Lodge, our new full time employee, and our partners, Geri and Kelly.

“Since we’re all here, we may as well have a meeting, and elect our board, and president,” Meghan said.

“I nominate Jonas MacGuire, as President of the Board.” I said, Meghan seconded it, as soon as I said it.

“All in favor say ‘aye’,” Meghan said, and we all agreed, unanimously.

“Jonas, we need you to appoint a secretary to keep the minutes of the Meeting and records,” Meghan said.

“Since Geri will be here full time, I say she has the honor.” Jonas said.

“Great choice! I’d like to nominate Francine as Vice President in charge of renovations and additions.” Meghan said, and we all agreed.

“I love it, Mom; I’ll help you with all the plans and contacting builders, locally.” Kelly said.

“Does anyone have any ideas as to how many new bungalows we want to start with?” I asked.

“I think we need to build twenty more; with plans for twenty more, next year,” Kelly said.

“I agree, Kelly, we can sell premiere memberships for twenty more as soon as we get them built. We will need to get bids with this in mind, and we should get a better price.” Geri added.

“Geri, do you think we need to build another five this year then, and look at twenty five next year?” Kelly asked.

“Yes, I do, we turn down so many requests now.”

“I say we do it then; and if it looks like we need more next year, we can up it even more; we have the entire other side of the lake yet to build on,” Meghan said.

“I’d like to see us build a really big lodge. Like a meeting hall. And have it available for corporate meetings; with bungalows for the corporate members, when they book our place for their annual meetings,” I offered.

“Damn, Murphy, I love that idea!” Jonas said, and the others agreed.

We all sat around a little longer, and Jonas and Francine said they were tired; it was getting late, and the sun was almost down.

“Kelly, would you, and Geri, want to come on over to our bungalow for a while? Murphy, Maren and I would love to have you.” Meghan asked.

“I really need to get back to the office, Meghan, I just love all of you to pieces, and I am so proud to be a part if this; we will make it really grow, you’ll see!” Geri said, as she hugged each of us, and then left, with a promise to see us tomorrow.

“Kelly, come, go with us,” Meghan said, as she took her hand. Maren took her other hand, and I walked behind them, carrying the whiskey. The three of them looked enough alike to be sisters; cute asses too!

“Murphy, where are the kids?” Meghan asked; when we entered the empty bungalow.

“They’re all tangled up together, over in the bus. I checked on them when I got more whiskey for Jonas and me. They ARE using protection, so we can feel good about our son, Bobby, taking responsibility there.”

“Good, I wish I could see what they’re doing; damn, I know am so bad for wanting to see my son fuck these girls,” Meghan laughed, but she wasn’t apologizing for it. I knew Maren and I did too.

“I was going to turn the cameras on,” I said, proudly, “but Bobby already had them all running. He knows his Mom likes to watch, and he loves to please his Mom,” I laughed at her look.

“Murphy, that was very sweet of you to let Robby take your name while he is here, meeting new friends. If you only knew him before, you would see what a turmoil he was in with his life,” Kelly said, as we all sat in the kitchen.

“She’s right, Murphy; and I know you’ve seen him, as he proudly introduces you to his friends, and wants to be with you constantly, except when he’s fucking some girl; then he talks her into giving you some pussy,” Meghan laughed.

“Meghan, you don’t really let Murphy get pussy from Bobby’s friends, do you?” Kelly asked, and she then looked from Meghan, to Maren, then me.

“Yes I do. Hell, I even line pussy up for him. I love my man, and I aim to see him get all the pussy he can handle. Murphy and I have some of the wildest, hottest sex I never ever even dreamed about, and I love watching him fuck others, ask Maren. We all sleep together, and we all love to fuck, and touch, and love each other,” Meghan answered Kelly, as Kelly kept looking at me, then at Maren, and back to Meghan.

“Girl, you have really changed, I remember when I could say ‘fuck’ in front of you, and you would duck your head, and run,” Kelly laughed.

“I love the new me, and I love to express my new feelings; for the first time in my life, I feel like I get to be me!”

“I love the new you, too; and I know Murphy must be getting lots of pussy, with you, and Maren, and all of Bobby’s naked friends running about.” Kelly laughed.

“Kelly, have you ever thought of fucking Murphy?” Meghan looked at her, and smiled.

“Meghan, you’re trying to embarrass me, now.” She laughed at her friend.

“No, I would LOVE to see you fuck my husband-to-be; and I can tell, by the way he looks at you, he finds you sexy, and fuckable.”

“Murphy, this new Meghan is SO different from the old Meghan, believe me.” Kelly looked at me, and smiled. Her eyes met mine, and we both looked at each other differently.

“Come on, let’s all have a shower together, and have another drink, before we turn in; we have a busy day tomorrow,” Meghan said. I knew, as well as she did, that she wasn’t going to let it drop about Kelly and me fucking. I know this woman, and I love her with all my heart. She just loved to see people fuck, and she wanted me to be one of them.

“You mean, all of us together?” Kelly asked.

“Yes, it’s a huge family type shower, and we’re naked anyway.” Meghan said, as she and Maren walked toward the showers. I took a real good swallow of my drink, and started after them.

“Kelly,” Meghan turned to look back at her lifelong friend, as she sat at the table.

We all stopped at the doorway, and watched as Kelly emptied her drink, then she reached across the table, and picked up mine; drained it in one swallow, then stood up smiling, as she walked over to hug Meghan, as she took my hand and Maren’s.

My dick was already rock hard just thinking about fucking this young woman, she oozed sex, just like Maren and Meghan.

Meghan reached in and started the water running; she turned to hug Kelly to her, and pulled Maren into their hug too. The three of them, naked and tanned, and hugging tight, was a sight to see; and my dick really got hard then.

Meghan looked at me, and smiled. She reached out, took my hand, and pulled me up close behind Kelly. I looked down at her sexy, tanned butt as my hard dick slipped between her cheeks, and nestled in her crack. Kelly jerked at first, and then she wriggled her butt to let my dick go all the way between her sexy thighs, next to her wet pussy.

“Kelly...” Meghan said, in almost a whisper, as we all stood in a huddle.

“Yes, Meghan?” Kelly said, and we all could hear the happy laughter in her voice.

“ ... You’re gonna love this.”

“I already do, Meghan, I wanted Murphy the first day I met him.” Kelly confessed to us all.

“We’ll have to use a rubber today, Kelly, but one day I would love to see him fuck you, with his naked dick in your naked pussy.”

“Hush, Meghan; I am about to cum with his cock between my legs as it is. I’d let him fuck me right now with his naked cock, and I’m not on the pill.”

“Then fuck her, Murphy,” Meghan said.

“Not yet, Meghan, let me get Daddy’s company up to where I want it, so he can retire. And then we will all come back here, and I want you and Murphy both to fuck my naked pussy skin on skin,” Kelly said, as she pushed back on me, and gripped Meghan and Maren tighter.

“How long, Kelly; by Thanksgiving?”

“Yes, I’ll make plans to go on a trip with you, Maren, and Bobby. Would you get mad if I were to get pregnant?” Kelly asked Meghan, pleadingly, “I would like to have my very own little Murphy!” My dick could have shot the ceramic tile off the shower, when she asked that.

“I’d love for you to get pregnant, with Murphy’s baby! Maren, and I, are going to the fertility clinic, just before we come to Florida for our wedding. We’re going to be implanted with twins, one each of Murphy’s, and one each of Bobby’s. Do you want in on this?”

“Tell them I will be there! We’ll all have twins, and raise them together. I was a late baby, and I never had a sister or brother. I want my babies to have siblings, and to grow up here, with you and Maren’s babies.”

“Murphy’s brother, Jerry, and his bride-to-be are going with us. I want one of her babies to be Murphy’s too. Fuck, we’ll all four have twins, a girl and a boy, each.”

“Can they do that?”

“Yes.”

“Fuck yes, count me in! I’ll fly into Memphis, and meet you when you and Maren and Jerry’s woman all go. I want to be in on this.”

“Murphy...” Kelly said, as she backed her butt closer, and squeezed my dick with her sexy thighs.


“Yes? Kelly.”

“ ... I want my son to have a big fat cock, just like yours.”

“They can do that too, Kelly.” Meghan said.

“Then put my baby boy down for a Murphy cock.” She said and we all laughed now as Meghan pulled us into the streaming, steaming shower.

“I also want all my baby boys to have a Murphy cock.” I said as we began to soap, and wash each other. I made sure the tits, butts and pussies were clean. The three of them washed the rest of their bodies, and mine.

“You’ve got one boy, now, that I’m glad has a Murphy cock; it’s not as fat and thick as yours, and not quite as long, but I just love the way he fucks me with it,” Maren said.

“Oh, God, Maren, I know what you mean; he can make his young dick just jump up and down in his Mom’s hot pussy too.” Meghan laughed.

“Now you’ve got me wanting to fuck your son, and I feel like I helped raise him. Meghan, put a rubber on Murphy’s cock, and fuck me, please.” Kelly said.

Kelly watched as Meghan reached over to the vanity top, and take a condom, and rip it open. She pulled my dick up, and slurped, and sucked, the swollen head into her mouth, as the shower sprayed us with warm water.

“Meghan, please! I am about to have a fucking fit here,” Kelly said.

“I want you to be ready for this, Kelly, this isn’t some ordinary fuck you are about to get. This is a Murphy fuck! And you’ll think his dick is coming out your mouth, before he’s through with your tight young ass.” Meghan said, as she slowly rolled the rubber down my shaft.

“Turn around, and bend your ass over. Do you want Murphy to slam fuck you all the way at once, or ease into you, until you feel him in your throat?” Meghan asked, and laughed again.

“I want a slam fuck, all the way to my fucking womb; if he can reach it,” Kelly said, as she bent over, and placed her hands on the tile wall of the huge walk-in shower.

“I’ll guide you, Murphy, give her the whole damned nine inches at once, and let her pretend that she’s getting knocked up, right now.” Meghan said, as she looked at me with her almost evil grin.

“Hold her titties for her, Maren; she’s going to shit, when she gets this fat thing fucked up into her slick little pussy.”

“Get some of her pussy, Murphy, fuck her as long as she is standing,” Meghan said, she was as turned on as Kelly and I were; I knew I was going to get my dick in her tight pussy as soon as I pulled out of Kelly. Meghan always loved me to fuck her with another woman’s pussy juice on the rubber. I knew, too, that Meghan always wants me to fuck Maren, when I pull out of her pussy. If I could survive, I was going to fuck all three. Damn, the thought just hit me. In three months, all three of these sexy women will be carrying Bobby’s and my babies.

I wouldn’t be able to shoot cum in their hot pussies to make them pregnant, but I was going to fuck all of them, over and over, with my naked dick, when the doctor told us they were knocked up with twins; and I just knew that my son, Bobby, would be number two in line to fuck his Mom bareback, and Maren, and Kelly, too!

I felt Meghan slip the head of my dick between Kelly’s tight pussy lips, and I was like a young dog getting his first bitch, I rammed her deep, and she moaned, and farted in the shower. I pulled back, and fucked her even deeper; and knew that I was at the very entrance to where my seed would be planted soon.

“Oh fuck, that feels so good! Do me hard, and do me deep, Murphy. When I am pregnant, I want your naked cock in me, all the way to our babies. I want my baby boy to know what his daddy’s cock looks like, and I want my baby girl to know what his cum tastes like! OH, FUCK!”

“God, Kelly, you sound like me. I am going to get this hard dick stuck in my pussy, as soon as he pulls out of your hot cunt. I want my baby boy to see his daddy’s fat cock, too, when I am pregnant. Fuck, that sounds so fucking hot.” Meghan was sucking Kelly’s tits now, and screaming, as she came up for air as the water kept spraying us.

“Turn around and bend over, Maren, I need to eat your pussy,” Meghan said. She has never been one to get into too much pussy eating, but she always loves to eat Maren’s, I felt my dick really jump into overdrive, just like the big bus does as it lurches forward when it gets that last high gear.

“Kelly, I can’t hold back much longer, I wish my dick was naked right now, I would spray you all the way to your mouth, with my cum.” I grabbed her hips, and held onto her wet slippery skin as she banged her butt into me and I shoved the head of my dick into her cervix.

“FUCK ME, MURPHY, I can hardly wait to carry our babies. Fuck my pussy deep, and put your seed in me,” Kelly was pounding her sexy butt back, now, as she began to tremble.

“NOW!” She screamed, as she clamped her pussy around my dick, and I shot the rubber full; wishing it would break, and let my cum run into her eager, open womb.

Meghan was almost tearing us apart, as soon as she saw my butt muscles clamp up, and my body lock up deep in Kelly’s hot pussy.

“Get your hot wet cock in my pussy, Murphy.” She said, as she backed up to me.

Full rubber and all, I slammed into her waiting cunt, as I fucked her hard, and deep.

Meghan got her cum, within three strokes of my dick into the depths of her seething, steaming cunt. I pulled back, before she tore the condom off me.

Maren had another condom ready, and rolled it over my still hard dick, after she sucked it clean of my sperm; and when she bent over I slammed her greasy wet pussy with all I had.

Kelly was behind me now, her sexy pussy pressed against my butt, as I fucked Maren as deep as her tight cunt would let me go.

Kelly stepped back, and ran her hand between my legs, and cupped my swollen balls; she then smeared her fingers through Maren’s slippery pussy lips; on up between my legs, until she cupped Maren’s wet, swollen nipples. Kelly grabbed her nipples, and pulled Maren back, so she took me even deeper, as we all three fucked. I turned my head to see where Meghan was. I saw her head as she bent down to suck Kelly’s juices from her freshly fucked pussy.

“Motherfucking son-of-a-bitch; that was the best fucking I have ever fucking had in my damn life. Shit, Meghan, please tell me I can have some more of this sweet, pussy swabbing cock of Murphy’s.” Kelly begged.

We were all three dried and lying on the queen size bed. I was between Kelly and Meghan, and all four of us were as close as we could get to each other.

I turned towards Meghan, and saw Maren with her mouth on Meghan’s swollen, pointy, puffy nipples, sucking and slurping as if she were feeding from it. And in a way she was.

If my dick had any life left in it, it would have sprung into action again, but I felt it jerk and lay back down, defeated, but not ‘dead’!

I knew the true meaning of ‘pussy whipped’ now, as I looked at my dick lying lifeless on my thigh.

Kelly was lying on one arm, Meghan was lying on the other, and I had my hands down to cup a handful of two of the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen on two different women.

I couldn’t help but wonder how long before Maren would join the perfect titty club. Not that she was hurting in the titty department, just that I knew she worshiped Meghan’s huge tits, and Meghan would want her to have breasts like them.

I know Meghan, if she thinks someone she loves even dreams of something, she’ll get it for them.

“Kelly, you can fuck Murphy any time you like. I have only one rule and I will kill to enforce it. I have to be there when you fuck him.”

“I will never fuck Murphy unless you tell me to; and I can tell you now, Murphy will never be far enough from you to let anyone have this precious cock, without your permission.”

“I love you, and Maren, so much, Kelly. I am just fucking thrilled to share my Murphy’s cock with the two of you. Murphy knows how I feel, and he knows I will always have fresh pussy for him, and then help him fuck them shitless.” Meghan giggled.

“When I have my Murphy babies, I want to have my tubes tied. I will be through with babies. I can take his hot cum in my pussy any time you say I can, then,” Kelly said.

“I was thinking the same thing, Kelly. I want us all to do that. Then he can shoot all our hot pussies full. That way, if we meet someone later, that we want to have my husband’s babies, we can let him knock them up, and have even more Murphy’s running around.”

“Damn, that is fucking wild, I just love you three,” Kelly said, as she rolled over on top of me, kissing me, Meghan, and Maren, as we all held each other.

“Let’s get some sleep. That son of ours, Bobby Murphy, Junior, will be in here at daylight, cooking breakfast, and have all his naked friends here too,” Meghan laughed, and we all soon settled into our cuddled up sleeping positions.


I woke at sunrise, the next morning, to the smell of coffee and bacon cooking. I swore I could smell homemade biscuits in the oven. There’s just something about that smell that’s different from canned biscuits, and the frozen restaurant style biscuits.

After I untangled myself from what seemed like a hundred naked arms and legs; I looked back at the bed, and almost crawled back in with those naked, tanned bodies sleeping there.

I had to piss badly, after drinking all I did last night, so my bladder won out this time.

I made it out to the kitchen, to see Geri with her legs spread wide in a big wooden chair, Bobby had his long hard dick swabbing her out to the depths of her tight young pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.