Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Bobby and all the girls bailed off the pool side into the water when their moms, Francine, and Juliet Lusera St. John, dived into the pool from the other side.

Jo Dee came up next to Jenn and Bobby. Both of them reached for her just as Audrey came up near them. They were hugging, kissing and laughing when Jo Dee turned to take Juliet’s hand.

“Come over here, Juliet. I want you to meet my son and Audrey’s youngest daughter. They’re about to be married and this whole idea of Home Schooling was started so they could to together now, instead of waiting another year and a half.

“Bobby, meet Juliet Lusera St. John – your new teacher. She accepted the job as soon as we opened the pool room door and she saw all of you sitting pool-side naked.”

Bobby was smiling at her when he said, “Welcome to Cotton Lands, Miss Juliet St. John. We’re all happy that you’ve accepted the job. You’ll have to take your class up to Sardis one weekend this summer, so we can ride on your party-barge.”

“Thanks, Bobby. In the time it took for your Mom and Jenn’s Mom to lead me back here, they gave me a really good idea of what you and Jenn were like and they tried to tell me what both of you looked like, but they missed. You look like a college student and Jenn looks like a model. I am so proud to be your new teacher.”

Bobby put his hand out, but she swam past his hand to hug her naked breasts to his naked chest. She laughed at the look on his face, then told him, “Francine dared me to give you a hug, then your Mom and Miss Audrey double-dared me to. I hope I didn’t embarrass you, but don’t ever dare me! I’ll get myself in trouble before I back down.”

“No way did you embarrass me. You did surprise me though. Come say hello to Jenn, she’s soon to be my bride.”

“Miss Juliet, welcome to Cotton Lands and to the home of Robert Lee Cotton The Fifth. We want you to make yourself at home here and be one of our family. I hope you don’t mind all the naked girls and women here, because all of us will be naked as much as they can.”

Jenn reached for Juliet, hugging their naked breasts together. She kissed Juliet’s cheek and they hugged again, before Jenn leaned back and turned Juliet to meet Billie and Bry.

“Miss Juliet, this is Billie Jo Cotton, Bobby’s sister, and soon to be my sister-in-law. I already love her like a sister. Next to her is Bryanne - Bry - Hardin. She’s our adopted sister, but her daddy works for Bobby’s daddy and she’s not really adopted. I want you to meet Lucinda - Luci - Deslaurier also. Her Mom is our housekeeper and Luci will live with us and attend classes. She’s already like a sister to us.”

Billie was even more bold than Jenn. She hugged her naked body to Juliet, kissed her cheek, then kissed her lips. “We loved you before you arrived, Miss Juliet. You are so beautiful and I’m so happy you accepted this teaching job - though, I doubt you’ll think of it as a job. Bobby will see to that, and he will make sure you feel like one of us too. You’ll see, he’s my brother and he’s so awesome.”

“Thanks Billie. I can tell, you love your brother and I admire you for that. Already, I feel so comfortable here, even though I’m half naked.”

“We’re naked too, and we love swimming naked. Just wait until you meet the rest of the girls who will attend classes, and the women Bobby has invited to live here. We even have our own women pilots and co-pilots who will live with us.”

Bry hugged her naked breasts to Juliet and wiggled to get closer. “Miss Juliet, I want to welcome you, and like everyone here, I want to thank you for taking this teaching job. I promise you, we take our classes serious and we study hard. BUT, when classes are over for the day, we want you to be one of us. Like Billie told you, we loved you before you arrived. Oh, all of us want to see that hot pink bikini too. Though we swim and play naked, we all agreed, you do look HOT in that tiny bikini.”

“Thanks, Bry ... About that pic I sent - actually, I sent the wrong one. But now, after hearing how much everyone likes that pic, and that tiny little bikini, I’m glad I sent it. Though I did keep my shorts on when I jumped in, I’ll tell you now, my butt is just as tan as yours and the other girls here.”

“As tan as Bobby’s butt?”

“I doubt my butt will ever be as tan as Bobby’s butt, but we can work on our tans together, now that all of you have accepted me and made me feel so welcome.”

Bobby pulled Luci over, to meet Juliet.

“Juliet, this is Luci. She and her Mom just recently came back from Jamaica with us. She will attend classes with us and she’s already a part of our family.”

You went to Jamaica on spring break, I suppose?”

“We did and we’ll be going back as soon as school is out. I want to personally invite you to fly back with us and spend a week or so.”

“OH WOW! The perks with this job just keep piling up. I’m excited already. I’ve never flown before and I’ve never been to Jamaica.”

“You’ve never flown?”

“No. Mom and Dad both have a fear of flying.”

“We have our own jet and we just bought an air-taxi service with three jets. You’ll meet the pilots later...

“Come give Luci a hug. Like I told you, she’s part of our family now.”

“Hi Luci. You are so pretty. I had a college friend of Cuban ancestry and we were so close. I look forward to meeting your Mom too.”

“Thanks, Miss Juliet. Though I’ve only been here part of two days, I love it here and I really do feel like I’m part of the Cotton family. They flew me in their air-taxi from Florida to Jamaica where Mom was working for them at their private villa. They made me feel so good when they welcomed me there. They were all naked when we met back at their villa too, and as soon as we landed I was naked. I love being naked with them.”

“Hon, you look so sexy. I need to work on my tan, after seeing y’all naked.”

Billie pointed toward the roof, and told her, “This pool house has a sun roof so we can tan indoors when the sun’s shining, even if it’s cold outside, and Mom is buying us two tanning beds like the ones at her house.”

At 3:00, Bobby told his mom he was going back to pick up Sandy and April from school, and he’d just wait on Alice Preston and bring her with them.”

Billie told her mom, “Mom, if you’re not going to use your SUV for a while, Bry and I can take it and we’ll move all of Miss Preston’s stuff today.”

“Sure, take Luci with you so she can see the town.

“Juliet, would you like to ride with them? I’m sure Bobby and Jenn would love getting to know you better.”

“I’d love to. I need to get some more clothes out of my bags before I go.”

Jenn told her, “Just put your crop-top on and come go with us. Your shorts are about dry and we won’t be that long.”

She looked at Jenn to see her with her dry t-shirt and some bikini panties on. “Is that all you’re wearing?”

“Yes, Bobby likes it when we can dress down and still be covered in public. Besides, I love flashing him when I know we’re safe from voyeurs.”

“My shorts are still wet, I think I’ll leave them and just wear my panties too, since you are. Did you say we’re going to move your other teacher out here, also?”

“Yes, and just wait until you meet her. She’s about your age, she sexy as hell, just like you, and she’s so pretty too. She loves to have fun and now, she’ll live with us and still be Assistant Junior High Principal.”

“If you’re brave enough to help move her wearing your panties, I am too. Now that I have you and Bobby to protect me when we go places, I won’t have to be so careful.”

They were getting into Bobby’s pickup and Juliet opened the back door.

“You can sit up front with Bobby and me. We’ll have two more students and Miss Preston when we come back.”

“Are you sure? I mean – well, if you don’t mind me sitting in the same bucket seat with you, - I’m game.”

They were on their way when Jenn told her, “Maybe one night, we can get Bobby to take us riding on the levee. He told me there are always lots of deer and other wild animals out at night.

“He told me too, it was nothing to see three or four cars parked somewhere on a side road or ramp, with the windows fogged up.”

Juliet told her, “That’s something I’ve never done and I had friends in college who told me they loved making out in a vehicle at night.”

“I’ve never done that either, but I’ve already told Bobby, that since we live so close to the levee now, I would love to get naked with him and ride around at night.”

Bobby told her, “Jenn would ride naked in daylight, if I’d let her. I’d just as soon she keep her shirt on at least. I’d hate for her to show her naked breasts to all the dirty old men.”

“Bobby, I have to tell you. You and Jenn were made for each other. Both of you are so adventurous and ready to laugh and have a good time. I was raised in Jackson and we hardly ever - just went out into the country where farmers and ranchers lived. When we went on vacation, we would fly, no matter if we just went to the Gulf Coast or to Jamaica or Cancun.”

“We just got back from Jamaica. That’s where Bobby and I met and fell in love.”

“That sounds so romantic. I’m so happy for you. I hate to talk about yours and Bobby’s personal lives, but your Mom told me that you were already pregnant. Then she told me that Francine is divorcing her husband and she’s going to live with you and Bobby.”

“You can ask Bobby and me anything, and we’ll tell you. It was love at first sight and as soon as I saw him sitting there naked, I wanted him to take me in his arms and love me. Before the night was over, he and I had gotten Francine pregnant, his Mom and my Mom, and - Tommie, their mail carrier friend, who you’ll meet when we get back. We even fucked Laura, Luz, Luci, Liz and all the pilots too, when they landed. All we ask is, don’t judge us, just accept us as being in love and loving those around us.”

“OH WOW! You two really are made for each other. BUT – I want to be best friends with both of you, and I want to be considered a friend and not just a school teacher.”

“Thanks, Miss Juliet. Already, we love you and we’ll try our best not to embarrass you when we’re all having fun and playing naked in the pool house.”

“Jenn, I want you and Bobby to stop calling me Miss Juliet. Please, call me Juliet. I really do want to be a part of your fun too, when I happen to be at the pool and all of you are there.”

“Thanks, Juliet. As for you being at the pool with us, we want you to be with us all the time. We love swimming naked and playing games. We don’t want you to stay in your room and never come out. We would love for you to make yourself at home and be a part of our family. I love sitting beside you and talking like this. I hope we can be best friends, even though you’ll be our teacher.”

“Thanks again, Jenn. I’m really anxious to meet your other teacher. Oh, and one other thing before I forget - I want to tell you and Bobby, if you ever want to just ride around at night without others seeing you, I’d be glad to drive for you.”

Bobby asked her, “What if we were in the front seat and you were driving?”

“I’d probably have to stop and watch ... Sorry, but you asked.”

“Heck, we’d even let you take our pics, if you wanted to,” Jenn told her.

Bobby told them, “We’ll have to remember this conversation and talk about it later. See those two girls standing there, waving? They’re sisters and they’ll live with us and attend classes with us too. We helped them get away from a bad situation with their Mom and her live-in boyfriend, and I want both of you to hug them and make them feel loved. You’ll see how happy they are when they hug you and even kiss you - if you don’t stop them.

“Watch then when I get out to open the back door on my side. They will probably try to rape me, until they see both of you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.