Land of Cotton - Cover

Land of Cotton

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Land of Cotton - The story of a farm family in the Mississippi Delta - owners and operators a huge cotton farm. Southern nights are hot and humid in Mississippi, and things get pretty damn hot in the big 'Cotton Land Plantation' home too... even at school and the small town of Cottondale, Mississippi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Farming   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Bobby called the air-taxi service where Jake takes their jet to to have it serviced and certified. He knew they were next door to a private air-taxi service.

Laura gave him her mom’s address and he called Horizon Air-Taxi and gave them the instructions. They assured him that his friend would be on her way in less than hour and would be in Jamaica in an hour and a half once they were in the air.

Laura and Jenn were listening as he made the calls, then he hit redial on the number Laura had called when she talked to Lucinda... “Luci, this is Bobby Cotton...”

“Hi, Bobby. I hope you weren’t teasing Mom when she called about me flying to Jamaica. I’m sitting here in my panties and t-shirt ... hoping.”

“I was just about to tell you that I hope you were serious about coming to join us here at our private villa for Spring Break. There will be an employee from Horizon Air-Taxi at your door within the hour. Once in the air, you’ll only be an hour and a half from us.”

“You mean - in less than two and a half hours, I’ll be on a private beach in Jamaica?”

“Yes you will. I hope you’re not shy around strangers, we’re walking naked down the beach with your mom as we speak – and we love having fun – naked in the sun.”

“Bobby, I have never been with a boy, but I can tell you now, I love your big dick. Oh, I love being naked in the sun too but I’ve never been to a beach other than near here where I have to wear a bikini.”

“Throw all your bikinis in the garbage, we have our own pool back home, and while we’re here, we plan to be naked the whole time. Have a fun trip and we’ll meet you at the airstrip when we see you fly over.”

“Bye, Bobby. I’m so excited I need to run pee again. Tell Mom I said Hi, and don’t let her have your dick in her pussy until I get there!”

“Her pussy? What happened to the coochie?”

“My little coochie has matured and now she’s an eager, hot little pussy. Be ready for me, Bobby Cotton!”

“We’re all ready for you Luci. See you soon.”

With two and a half hours yet before Lucinda would arrive on the villa airstrip, Bobby, Jenn and Laura walked down the beach to find Luz.

“There she is.” Laura pointed.

“She really is pretty, Jenn – and you were right when you told me, she’s sexy as hell.”

Luz was sitting with her back to them. She had yet to know they were approaching her when Laura spoke to her, “Luz, we were hoping to find you. I see you’ve also joined the sun-lovers at this private.”

“Oh Hi, Laura...

“Hi Miss Jenn. This has to be your new friend, Bobby Cotton - everyone has been telling me about.”

“Luz, I asked you earlier to call me, Jenn ... Yes, this is Bobby Cotton and we’ve come to offer you a permanent job.”

“A permanent job? Here at the villa?”

“No, Bobby and I are getting married soon and I’m going with him back to Mississippi when we leave here. We’ll live in his huge mansion and we want you and Laura to come with us.”

“What would I do back there? Would I be a cook for you and Bobby?”

“We’ll have a houseful of girls living with us, and yes, we want you to come with us and be our cook.”

“Laura, are you going?” Luz asked her friend.

“Yes, and they have already sent a private air-taxi service after my daughter. She’s on her way here, and she’ll be flying back with us too. I hope you’ll join us. We’ll live with them and I’ll keep house while you cook.”

“I have a lot of bills I need to pay off before I could move and even think about taking a job like that.”

Bobby told her, “Luz, tell us now, that you’ll take the job. We’ll pay off all your bills and pay you the same as we offered Laura to come live with us and be our cook.”

Luz looked at Laura, “Laura, are you sure we can make a good living working for a family and not a big hotel or restaurant?”

“Luz, they’re offering us eight hundred a week and all our expenses. We get to live with them, and Jenn has already told me that I can have Bobby’s cock, just like her and all the other girls they will have living with us. You included, if you’ll come with us.”

She looked from Jenn to Bobby... “Jenn ... Bobby ... Uh, could I really have some of this big beautiful cock?”

“Tell us now that you’ll accept our offer and you can have Bobby’s cock right here.”

“Really?

“Laura, what about you? Are you going to let Bobby fuck you now?”

“No, I promised Lucinda that I’d wait until she gets here. She’ll be here in about two hours and already, she wants some of Bobby’s cock.”

“Jenn, are you sure you don’t mind if I want Bobby to fuck me? I talked to Dora earlier and she told me that she was pregnant with Bobby’s baby. I’ve never done it with but one boy and at the time, we were so scared we’d get caught. It was fun being naked with a boy, but he never did get his dick in my pussy before he cummed all over my belly.”

“Would you let Bobby shoot his cum inside your pussy - right now - right here on this beach, knowing that your baby would be Bobby’s son and would be raised with all his other babies.”

“Will you help me get Bobby’s cock in my pussy? I’m so excited, I’m shaking already. I never knew I’d get a job offer like this, with all my expenses paid and have a big beautiful cock in my pussy as a bonus.”

“Would you let me suck your pussy before Bobby fucks you? I love pussy as much as he does.”

“YES. My sister and I used to suck each other’s pussy before I graduated from the culinary school.”

“So, you love pussy too? Or was it just your sister who loves pussy?”

“Both of us love pussy, but we’ve never been fucked.”

“Where is your sister now?”

“She’s still in school - in Pascagoula, Mississippi.”

“Would she come to work for us too?”

“You mean, right now? Quit school, and ... come with me to work with you and Bobby?”

“Yes, and we’ll pay her the same as we pay you and Laura.”

“Could I call her tonight and tell her that I have a her a job offer already?”

“Lie down on your blanket so I can suck your pussy. Then I want you to take Bobby’s cock in your pussy. You can use his cellphone to call her now - while you are sitting on his cock fucking for the first time...”

“YES - OH FUCK - YES.”

Bobby was lying on his back, with Luz bent over sucking his cock as Jenn sucked Luz’ pussy.

Laura looked at Jenn’s slick pussy and it was too much to resist. “Jenn, I hope you don’t mind, but I want to suck your pussy. I’m too excited to wait for Luci. I need some pussy too.”

Bobby told her, “Eat Jenn’s pussy, Laura, and I’ll eat your pussy again while Luci fucks me when she gets here.”

Luz stooped to lower her pussy over Bobby’s cock, and Jenn was there, holding his cock for her. “Come on down, Luz. You’re going to love this, as soon as we get his cock inside your pussy. Your pussy is small like mine and I took this cock deep in my belly. I still crave the feeling of him filling me with his cum. It felt like I was getting a hundred comes when we got our comes together. My first time with Bobby was awesome and we’ve fucked many times since then. I get a come each time Bobby puts his cock in my pussy.”

“Jenn, come sit on my face and let me suck your pussy while Luz gets my cock all the way inside her pussy. You can face her and I know you and she will enjoy that as much as me.”

“Here Luz, take Bobby’s phone and call your sister. What’s her name?

“Liz. I’ll call, but she may not be in her room at this time of day.”

“Hello Liz, I wasn’t expecting you to be in your room - but I was so hoping you were.”

“Yes, and I miss you too. Listen to me - please stop crying and listen to me. I have some really great news. I’ve met a young couple here at the villa in Jamaica where I’m working, who lives in Mississippi and they’ve offered us a job.

“YES, they want both of us to live with them and they’ll pay us $800.00 a week and all our expenses. You will? YES, YES. I told them we would. What’s that? Shit, I wish you were too, but we’ll be flying back in another eight days and they will arrange for you to come to their home in Cottondale.”

“WAIT, WAIT. Jenn wants to talk to you. Hold on, Jenn is the girl who’s going to marry Bobby Cotton. We’ll be working for them. Yes, they are younger than we are but they’re getting married. Hold on...

“Liz, this is Jenn Williamson, soon to be Jenn Cotton. Yes and I love you already too. Listen to me, and stop crying. We’re going to send a private jet to pick you up and fly you here to Jamaica. YES, you’ll be here with us. we’ll all be naked together and fuck Bobby on the beach. Well, your sister Luz has his cock inside her pussy as we speak. She told us that you’ll want some of Bobby’s huge cock too, once you see it. HELL YES, it’s huge!

“We’ll call you back as soon as we know when the jet will land in Pascagoula. OK, I’ll tell Luz, and you get your stuff packed. You could actually give your clothes to charity and come here with just a t-shirt on. You’re going to be naked with us until we leave here, anyway. YOU ARE? Girl, I can’t wait to get my hands on your sexy ass.”

“She’s OK now, Luz. She’s leaving all her clothes, wearing only a t-shirt on the plane.

“Wait, Bobby’s spanking my butt. I think he wants me to get off his face so he can talk.”

Bobby took his cellphone and called Horizon Air-Taxi to have a plane sent to Pascagoula. He handed the phone to Luz so she could tell them the address where Liz is staying.

“Bobby, they told me not to worry, they would have my sister here in a matter of hours. They have one of their jets in Biloxi, Mississippi now and they will have Liz waiting at the airport by the time they land in Pascagoula. They’ll be in the air within the hour. They assured me that she’ll be here in two and a half hours or less.”

“Jenn, we need to check on buying stock in that air-taxi service. They must really stay busy.”

“I’ll get Daddy to check on it for us. Right now, I want some of your cock, since Luz has her pussy filled with your cum and Laura wants to wait for Luci.”

“Come ride my cock, Baby. I love your pussy.”


Later, Bobby and Jenn were just coming down from another of their explosive orgasms, when they heard the sound of a jet buzzing the beach.

“That has to be the jet with Luci onboard. Let’s go meet her.”

They ran into the surf to rinse the sand and sex off them, then hurried to the private airstrip.

Just as they saw the Horizon Air-Taxi jet set down on the airstrip, another Horizon Air-Taxi jet flew over, banked, then circled to come in behind the first one.

“OH WOW - Bobby Cotton - when you tell someone you’ll have them flown here, you make things happen,” Laura said as she turned to see Luci walking down the ramp. There was a young woman behind her, wearing khaki shorts and a white Polo shirt.

Jenn asked, “Wonder who that is, Bobby?”

“She has to be the pilot or copilot. Let’s go see if there’s anything wrong.”

Though Laura was naked, she ran toward the jet as Luci hurried down the ramp, waving to her mom.

Luz was running with them when she saw the second jet landing on the runway behind the first one. She knew this one had to be bringing her younger sister here to meet her and the Cottons.

Laura met her daughter at the bottom of the ramp where she stripped her long t-shirt over her head. “Nudes only on this beach property, by order of Bobby and Jenn Cotton,” Laura said as she hugged Luci.

The young woman dressed in khaki shorts and white Polo Shirt with Horizon Air-Taxi printed over her left breast stopped halfway down the ramp, looking at Laura.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.