About the Gift - Cover

About the Gift

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Romantic Sex Story: How a single man has a life and love changing experience.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Pregnancy   Prostitution   .

Several times a year I buy overpriced tickets for fundraisers to support organizations that I agree with. This time I was seated at one I’ve belonged to for a long time and there was a woman nearby that I didn’t recognize. The seat between us was empty so I moved over one and introduced myself. She said her name was Renee and she had been given a ticket for this event. We visited a bit and then the program started. There was no rush after it was over and we visited some more.

Renee seemed a bit anxious and I asked if there was anything on her mind. She’d already inquired about my relationship status and found out that I wasn’t really connected to anybody at the present time. Finally, as time was running out, she said that she would be happy to spend a lot more time with me this very night if I could see my way to giving her a gift in exchange.

I could see that she struggled with this offer and was clearly not a professional hooker. I wondered what had driven her to this so I agreed, as much for curiosity as whatever I might be purchasing. She had taken the bus to the event so I took her to my apartment. I gave her some more to drink and had a number of questions. She admitted she was desperate for money and had only one previous “gift”, $20 for a blowjob. She was worth a lot more than that and I met her demand and also felt I was going to give her a big tip if she was a halfway good piece of ass.

Once we got relaxed and into the act, I could tell she wasn’t faking her enjoyment. Her anxiety settled down and her lust took over and we had a very enjoyable night. In the morning she admitted she’d always liked sex and it had been a while since she’d had any. I queried further and found out that she had two children, ages four and two, with a boyfriend who had abandoned her. She got a much bigger tip than I think she expected.

I had plenty of money so I was quite generous and I could see by the look on her face how much she appreciated that. We set up a time for our next meeting and then I drove her home to a rather poor part of town. It was clear she was struggling to survive.

We set a meeting again two nights hence and at her place so she wouldn’t have to pay child care. When I arrived she was putting the little children to bed and I read a story to the older one. She looked at me in a way I don’t think I’d ever been seen before.

When the children were sleep we got naked and she was even more eager than the first time. It wasn’t just a paid-for fuck, I could tell. She was so hungry for affection. I made it a point to let her know it was more than sticking my dick in her for me too.

Even though I was a bit younger than she, we seemed to click quite well. I arranged dates three nights a week and I was very generous in my payments since I knew how much she needed it. I guess I wanted to make sure that she didn’t look elsewhere for income. I guess it worked, because she was always available whenever I asked, except for her minimum wage job work hours.

This was different for a workaholic like me who had depended on sluts and gangbangs for my sexual release. Nothing personal in them at all. She was a real person and I was getting hooked into her.

Then the clincher. As I was coupled with her she said softly, “Your maleness is very similar to the father of my children but the feeling is much much different. You care about me so much more than he did and that is tremendously important, I want you to know.”

I held her close as the most satisfying release of my life flowed out through my deeply embedded organ into her depths. She burst into tears as she felt it. I didn’t need to ask why.

When she told me that she had another man who wanted to gift her as I had done, and she needed the money, I made a bold move. “It is your prerogative, of course, but I’d prefer to have you to myself, selfish as that sounds. Would you consider moving in with me? I think your children and I get along quite well too.”

More tears as she happily accepted my offer. “I didn’t really want to fuck him. I much prefer you to anyone I have ever had.” What better compliment could a man get?

So here I am with what is essentially a wife and family. I’m thrilled in ways I could not imagine. Especially when she said, “I’m considering stopping my birth control. I’d love your child but you must agree.” I did and she is swelling up once again. I’ve now been gifted.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.