Lady Rebecca Joins the Spanking Club - Cover

Lady Rebecca Joins the Spanking Club

Copyright© 2018 by Sueloves2bspanked

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A well-behaved girl but still needing the blessings of society. Lady Rebecca joins the spanking club and she is ready to take anything they want to dish out and show them that she is a an upper class female of good breeding.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

My dear sweet sister Rebecca was engulfed in the doldrums of depression ever since her shameful exposure to public ridicule for her anal activities in genteel circles.

I did my best to assuage her fears and concerns over her public reputation besmirched by nasty rumors and even printed reports of her anal adventures.

My best bet was an Irish maid of uncertain lineage and a dubious past riddled with alleged rumors of shameful conduct with respected men of the cloth.

Her name was Molly, and her last name was said to be Malone, but I doubted that claim because the Malones were religious people known for their pious devotions and acts of mercy for the poor and the disabled.

I hired her on the spot and assigned her post of chamber maid to my poor confused sister to see if her sparkling attitude might lift her spirits to her former heights of glory.

I viewed my sister’s bedroom from my spyhole above the closet door.

My sister was listlessly standing totally naked waiting for the new maid Molly to dress her in her sleeping shirt and her lace edged bloomers underneath for modesty’s sake.

I saw the maid dip her hands into the rose flavored skin cream telling my sister that her skin was far too dry for comfortable sleeping and started to paint her skin starting at her hairline with the gooey cream using her soft delicate hands.

My sister was almost on the verge of chastising the maid when Molly’s fingers hit her nipples and she decided to wait and see how matters progressed before expressing any further verbal dissent.

Eventually, her nubile hands reached in between Rebecca’s sensitive lower extremities and she started to stroke the hairy patch of hair that covered her feminine folds. My poor sister surrendered at that point and merely held onto the lower post of her oversized bed and allowed the maid to take care of the carnal bliss she was experiencing at that moment of sheer magic.

For my part, I was tugging at my hardened dick as fast as I could possibly do without damaging my privates. At that point, I had vague visions of humping one or both of the females in front of me with my jolly old roger at the first opportunity.

Suddenly, my sister, Lady Rebecca wailed out her litany of dirty thoughts and her quim literally exploded with long streams of her pent-up female juices that arced out and stained the curtains on the large window looking out onto the magnificent garden that I valued as much as sex.

Molly laughed and told my sister, “Bend over, now, your ladyship. I am not finished with your lovely posterior as yet.”

I studied the scene as an exercise in carnal reality and it fully exposed to me my sister’s fall from grace into the pits of depravity following my constant exhortations for her to try “something new”.

I saw her ass cheeks spread open before me and she looked back over her shoulder nervously unsure of the Maid’s intentions and fearful of her intent. At least, she did not expect to be drilled anally because the Maid was most certainly a female because she had stripped off all of her garments to show us her beautiful body in the romantic candlelight.

Her tits were most impressive in my own male perspective because they still defied gravity and were perky with smoothly excited nipples that promised happy licking to anyone that risked taking them into their mouth with serious intent.

My sister reached underneath her body to cup her own prestigious boobs and rubbed and rolled her own nipples to heighten her sense of sensuous emotions waiting for the maid to continue her outrageous assault on my sister’s royal dignity.

Molly fell to her knees behind Rebecca’s trembling haunches and used her hands to pull her cheeks apart exposing her dainty brown eye blinking in confusion at the candlelight attempting to reach into the blackness beyond.

I watched in amazement as the pretty maid inserted her smiling face between my sister’s ass cheeks and proceeded to eat her sensitive butt with her cherry red lips, and her devious busy tongue entering into the gates of paradise itself.

It was so shocking that I must confess that I spurted my seeds all over the closet door wishing that it was my own tongue inside my sister rather than the pretty maids instead.

Rebecca was obviously in seventh heaven screaming and yelling out, “Oh, my God, I have never had that before. What are you doing to me, you little devil?

Her juices spurted out once again covering the maid’s face with her sparkling dew.

“I am so sorry, Molly, I can’t help myself. It was so unexpected. Oh, my, it was so dirty. How could you do such a thing to me? I must be so dirty back there and you took my filth inside your pretty mouth. I must repay you for your favor. What can I do to make amends?”

The naked maid lifted her legs up high into the air as she laid on her back on top of my sister’s bed and said in a sexy voice in a voice so low, I had trouble hearing the words.

“Well, mistress, you can repay me in kind. I am dying for the touch of a busy tongue back there where the sun doesn’t shine, and you might find my flavor to your liking. It is an acquired taste and I suspect that soon you will be using your newfound skills on your own brother because he is such a handsome gentleman.”

My dick began to harden yet again as I heard those words because I imagined my sister eating my ass in just such a manner as I plumbed the anal depths of the maid with my oversized cock at the same time.

I watched intently as the two females took up reverse positions on the bed and licked and sucked each other’s rear doors with gusto normally reserved for feast days when the vittles were done with careful preparations.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.