Lady Rebecca Joins the Spanking Club - Cover

Lady Rebecca Joins the Spanking Club

Copyright© 2018 by Sueloves2bspanked

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A well-behaved girl but still needing the blessings of society. Lady Rebecca joins the spanking club and she is ready to take anything they want to dish out and show them that she is a an upper class female of good breeding.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

The Upper Weston on Thames Spanking Club was both discreet and quite strict in its rules of official membership that limited the membership to only gentlemen and ladies of genteel society with no inhibitions about public display of their privates in close contact with the opposite sex.

I know that must sound disconcerting to many females of a modest nature but I assure you that a relatively significant percentage of the female sex are so inclined in my experience and you would be surprised that the lady sitting next to you with the innocent look on her pretty face would be tempted by the opportunity to be humiliated in public in such a scenario.

Of course, a number of them would prefer to do it anonymously but that is easily solved by visiting another town and using a simple dance mask to protect her true identity.

I must confess that my beloved sister Lady Rebecca was one of that company and she has been navigating the boundaries of the Spanking Club for the better part of the past year deriving a great deal of excitement and pleasure at the degradation she endured from absolute strangers.

I was already a member of the Spanking Club for two years when I finally suggested that my sister join because she was becoming morose of late after shedding herself of her unfaithful fiancée Melrose in a scene worthy of a stage play.

I will shamefully admit that I had been a frequent visitor to my sister’s sweet flanks from the time of her nubile state and we had a secret pact that allowed anal coupling but strict avoidance of any real sex involving contact of our privates in copulation reserved only for husbands or faithful fiancées in complete privacy.

At first, she had giggled in that seductive manner that usually caused me to have an immediate cockstand and then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, “Is it all right if I wear a mask and you are at my side to guide me through the process?”

I agreed before the words were scarcely out of her pretty mouth with her divine little pink pointed tongue licking her outside lip. We had spent inordinate amounts of practice time as I tutored her in kissing so that she would not seem inexperienced in the eyes of a candidate for marriage. I must also confess that I perfectly adored the touch and taste of her sweet pointed tongue and I often schemed to get her face in position for taking my business into her mouth but I hesitated for fear of rejection at the last moment.

No, I had to be satisfied with her anal goodies and they were more than enough to make me addicted to her beautiful body and her sparkling personality. I would have married her for sure if it was not for the regrettable circumstances of our blood relationship. My family was overly fond of close family relations but such a union was not even imaginable in the society in which we swam as little fish in a big pond with a need to obey the rules in order to survive.

We were to make an expedition to a neighboring town this very evening and I planned to expose my sister to the highest bidder for a lively game of spanking and if she were so inclined a rear door poking in front of the entire assembly. Of course, all of the proceeds were to go to the town’s only church for the benefit of the poorest members in need of both food and other supplies to aid them in the harsh winter ahead.

I had my sister immersed in the bath tub with hot water fetched by a pair of giggling upstairs maids named Polly and Molly. I often got them confused because they were both covered with freckles and lots of flowing red hair. It marked them as coming from our neighboring Island of Ireland with an excess of such young females all looking for paid work in the houses of the more fortunate gentry.

I should add at this point that I had sampled both of these maid’s posteriors and in the case of Molly I had also used her pretty pussy and her willing mouth as a residence for my rampant cock from time to time and found her to be a more than adequate partner in carnal sin.

I had managed to keep my aggressive sexual advances from my sister because I knew she would disapprove of my using my cock for anything else than entering her eager backside when she was in the mood for nocturnal degradation.

On the other hand, I knew both of the maids knew I had diddled my own sister’s backside on an almost nightly basis and they both approved of my manliness in such an endeavor having watched us from a closet on more than one occasion.

I fantasized about doing all three of the girls at the same time using their lined up bums for target practice with my oversized cock. I knew that both Molly and Polly would be comfortable with such a project but I was not all that certain about my sister because she still had these young schoolgirl ideas about love and marriage and all that other mushy stuff that filled me with contempt for any young lady harboring such dribble inside her brain.

The three of us scrubbed my sister all over and Molly and Polly watched me take the chore of cleansing my sister’s privates and her tempting bum with my bare hands. It was obvious that they both considered it my right and privilege as an older brother to be responsible for my sister’s cleanliness and my Molly had a firm grasp on my shaft the entire time causing me to shoot long streams of cream before we had finished and gotten my sister out of the tub and standing to be dressed by the tag team of upstairs maids.

First, came the French undies with the hand-stitched lace and then the corset with the padded bra on top that pushed up my sister’s pretty tits to twin peaks of female flesh perfection exposed to the gaze of all the public and tempting to the touch of any male with sexual yearnings of instinctive longing for mama’s milk.

It was so seductive that I pushed Molly’s head down over the back of the chair nearby and lifted her skirts so I could enter her hot flanks with my randy cock without further delay.

Fortunately, my sister Rebecca was caught up with the application of her make-up by Polly and the girls were fingering each other’s cunts with eager anticipation of a sexually charged evening ahead. I knew that my sister had already sampled both girls’ pusses with her romantically shaped lips and that they in turn had satisfied her needs in that area many times before turning off the lights for the soundness of sleep.

I slipped inside of Molly’s pretty vagina from behind and she was fair panting with desire as I pounded her backside with my muscular thighs. I grabbed her long flowing red hair and lifted her face up for my lips as I felt the surrounding softness of her interior vagina clutching me with tender loving sliding sensations of intimacy beyond mere pleasure. I could feel the tide rising fast inside my swinging sacs and I could hear the redheaded girl with the sweet voice mouth out the words of love I appreciated much more than the shouts of lust from the wanton girls one finds in pubs with special accommodations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.