The Binding Rings - Cover

The Binding Rings

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 40

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A chance discovery changes a young man's life - and not always for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

“Holy crap.” Jason whispered to himself as he stood on the stairs looking down at the three kneeling women waiting for him. Just as it had been with Emma, they didn’t appear to react to his presence apart from simply holding out one hand outstretched upon which rested their Silver Ring. Jason felt the weight of Emma’s band in his pocket and took a deep fortifying breath; he didn’t feel nearly ready to be dealing with something as huge as this. Only a handful of hours earlier all that had been in his head had been spending the night with his girlfriend - and now look at the situation.

Jason closed his fist around Emma’s Ring - if he could even call it that. He had thought it had been something he had done - because he had tried to rush things with claiming her as his - that had caused so great a difference in what had happened. Looking down at his mother, aunt, and teacher it was clear that that wasn’t the case.

The fact that all three women were waiting for him in the same vague and trance-like state that Emma had been in spoke to a common factor. Jason didn’t understand the mechanics or details of it, but it seemed obvious to him that it was because after Binding Emma, he had finally claimed all four women as his own. Added to that, he had to take into account that the master Ring was still on his finger - and it was as immobile as it ever was.

Whatever this change would bring he was still in control.

When he had woken up Jason had been concerned about how long Emma had been kneeling by his sleeping body - waiting for him to stir. If this had happened to them all at the same time, just how long had his mom, Sarah, and Karla been waiting at the foot of the stairs? It would have had to have been hours.

Jason eyed the three women carefully but he couldn’t see any signs of discomfort. He had been in a panic with Emma, but now that he knew what was going on - momentous thought it was - he felt like he could view it with a more rational frame of mind.

The kneeling women were blocking his way down into the living room, so Jason carefully eased his way between his mother and aunt. Neither of them moved to make his egress any easier - the only movement being that they all slowly turned their heads as much as they could to keep him in view.

It was eery and unsettling as hell.

Jason reached out and experimentally touched his mother’s shoulder but he got no response. He pushed a little harder and she rocked gently on the spot - swaying under his touch. Jason took his hand back and subconsciously rubbed it on his pants - weirded out despite himself. From Emma he had learnt there was no point attempting to get their attention or talk to them; the only thing that had broken the spell had been taking the ring from her.

He moved back in front of the women and took another deep breath. Even in the midst of all this he couldn’t help but note that he had never before had all three of them kneeling before him like this. If he discounted occasions that had immediately lead to sex it hadn’t really happened at all. Having them all lower than him on the ground, looking up at him with their blank faces ... it really drove home just how much his life had changed. He looked at them in turn; taking this moment to reflect.

His mother’s voluptuous body and angelic face had been the focus of his shame fuelled lust for years - and yet he took it for granted that she was now willing and available for him whenever and however he wanted. The slow seduction that had occurred between them - how he had allowed himself to guided and encouraged by his mother - had been so incredible and meaningful; a fact that he often overlooked. When he had finally had sex with her ... well, Jason had lost track of multiple days; that was how enamoured he had been with his mother’s body. On top of that she had become so in her desire to please him that she had warped herself into some kind of sexual deviant - capable of anything in her goal to make him happy.

Karla had been the fantasy of pretty much every guy at his school - a seemingly aloof beauty that Jason had stumbled into the beginnings of some kind of relationship with. In hindsight it was obvious that his newfound confidence and experience with women had caught her off guard - and had caused Karla to let things escalate far past the point that she would have otherwise have. When he had given his teacher a Silver Ring, it had been driven entirely by his sense of entitled desire; he wanted her and could take her ... so he had. It had been as simple as that. That Karla had turned into such an emotional support for him - coupled by the submissive streak that he had engendered within her - had been an unlooked for and welcome gift.

Jason could never look at or think about Sarah in the same way again. The change - both in her and himself - was the most drastic out of anyone. He had despised his aunt so much that when he had first bound her to him by accident he could barely stand to look at her. Every time he had given in to his desire and used her he had felt almost soiled. For a while there he had only thought to use the lovely woman - who really wasn’t all that much older than him - as a toy. Someone to indulge darker fantasies with - to play the subservient role in whatever plot his mother had cooked up.

His feelings had changed so much that he almost couldn’t recognise himself from only a few weeks ago. Sarah had become supportive and caring - and essential part of his life - in a way similar to Karla. She filled a dynamic role - finally someone he could refer to as his aunt without being ironic as well as the occasionally starring in a more perverted role. She was also currently pregnant with his child.

The feelings of lust and desire that Jason had for the three women had sparked into something more - he cared for them all deeply. It was different from what one would normally feel for a family member though, and not just because of all the sex. It was a feeling of ownership. That he was responsible for them. This resolution was relatively new to Jason - it was the culmination of the events and realisations of the last week - but he could recognise that it had been building unseen beneath the surface of his psyche for a while now.

They were his.

Jason reached out and deftly plucked the Ring from his mother’s upturned hand. When she blinked and started to come back to herself he turned to his aunt and took her Ring as well. Pausing just long enough to see that Sarah too was coming round, he then moved down the line and took Karla’s Ring also. He slipped the three Silver Rings into his pocket to join Emma’s and waited for them all to awake.


“Do you want butter to go with your pancakes or just maple syrup?” Helen asked Jason brightly over her shoulder. She was stationed at the kitchen and was in the middle of making an impressive stack of pancakes.

“Yes.” Jason grinned from his seated position at the table.

“What do you mean, yes?” Helen teased her son. “Which one?”

“Both!” Jason winked. He was sitting at the head of the table and Karla and Sarah were seated on either side of him. Sarah had one hand resting on his knee under the table and he was holding his teachers hand - lightly dragging his fingers over hers in an intimate display of affection. Emma had already been down to greet everyone but had gone back upstairs to get herself ready for the day.

“That’s not very healthy, baby.” Helen sighed theatrically. She darted a quick glance at her son to make sure that he was looking and then cocked her hip at him. “Still, I daresay you will work off the calories somehow.”

“No doubt.” Jason agreed, eyeing his mother’s rounded backside appreciatively. Everything had become very natural and easy as soon as he had taken their Rings - they had snapped back just as Emma had. It disquieted him somewhat to note that his mother had only asked him what he wanted on his pancakes and hadn’t bothered to ask her younger sister or Karla - but she was being otherwise pleasant so he didn’t bother pushing it. Besides, he knew it would probably take a bit of time to correct her behaviour.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.