The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy - Cover

The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Hoot worked hard the next two days, keeping his mind busy.

He and his Dad worked on his little hotrod coupe each night until 9:00 except for Wednesday, when church services were held.

By Friday at 4:00, Hoot was smiling outwardly and inwardly, he wasn’t sure what the tonight would bring, but he knew it would be good, whatever it was, this was his and Little Tom’s first ever date.

Hoot hurried home and took a long shower, resisting the urge more than once to jack-off into the warm water. He decided he needed to shave again and shaved his whole face this time, leaving his shadow of sideburns to grow some more.

He picked up his underwear to put them on, then put them back in the drawer and pulled his freshly starched and ironed Levi’s up over his tight butt, poking his long, sleeping cock down his left pant leg.

He grabbed a fresh smelling, ironed white t-shirt and pulled it over his head and tucked it in loosely at the waist.

Hoot grabbed his dark glasses and walked to the kitchen to clean them on a napkin, then sat down to wait for the horn to blow.

He sat there as long as he could and walked out to his Dad’s shop where his Mom and Dad were working. His Mom was in the little coupe, washing and cleaning the dash and the inside glass. His Dad was under the hood with the fender covered so he wouldn’t scratch it.

“Hoot, are ready for the big double date?” His Dad asked.

“Yeahhh, I’ll be glad when they get here ... this waiting is killing me.”

“Son I’m sure Little Tom was ready thirty minutes ago, just like you but you have to remember you’re waiting on two girls and it takes longer for a girl to feel ready for a big date,” His Mom assured him.

Hoot looked over into the engine compartment where his Dad was working, careful not to get next to the fender with his clean Levi’s and his eyes bugged out.

“Wow Dad, Three Deuces?”

“Yep, I got them off another Chevy out there and they look nearly new. I’ll hook them up in series, that way you’ll cruise on one – two barrel carburetor until you kick her hard, then she’ll jump like a Jackrabbit, as the other two drop their load of gas down her throat.”

“Wow Dad, you’re just super with these old hot-rods. I should be here with you working on it too instead of going out on a Friday night.”

“I’m just about ready to stop for the night anyway ... you don’t worry about that.

“Just go have a good time with your friends, Hoot, you deserve it.”

“Hoot do you have plenty of protection with you?” His Mom asked him right in front of his Dad.

His Dad never even flinched, but Hoot looked from one to the other, then answered his Mom.

“I got three, Mom.”

“Good, you may need to take a couple for Little Tom, what do you think?”

“I’ll get a couple from my saddle bags, just to be sure, I reckon.”

Hoot was bent over his saddle bags when he heard the toot of the horn out front.

He jumped back with a handful of rubbers, hugged his Mom and kissed her cheek. He walked around to where his Dad was still bent over and leaned over to kiss his cheek as his Dad leaned over so Hoot could kiss his cheek without turning loose of his wrenches.

“Have a great time son, we’ll have this thing ready for a road test in less than a week.”

“Wow Dad, that’s great. Night y’all ... don’t wait up. We’ll probably stay for both features,” Hoot said. He toward the front of the house, stuffing rubbers in every pocket as he ran.

“I’d just bet that the real features will be in that station wagon Alice, don’t you?”

“Wouldn’t you like to see them at it just once, Wayne?”

“Alice you shock me ... Really – Really shock me.”

“I could never shock you the way you love sex, Reverend Wayne McCoy. Now clean up and turn these lights off, we’re going to the bedroom tonight ... You made my butt raw, fucking in the floorboard of this little coupe the other night.”


“Hey Ellen, you sure look good tonight ... but then you always did look good enough to eat.”

“Hey – PC, Little Tom. Are we ready to party?”

“Hey Hoot, you sexy rascal you. You always know what to say to a girl don’t you?” Ellen said as she slid up close and hooked her arm through Hoot’s as Little Tom took off.

“PC, you sure look mighty fine tonight. I know Little Tom’s already slobbering when he looks at you.”

“Hoot McCoy, you’re so full of shit ... but we all love you, don’t we?” PC asked the others.

“We sure do Hoot, you’re the bestest,” Little Tom said.

“I just love sitting next to your sexy ass myself. I hope I don’t attack you before the nights over Hoot,” Ellen whispered in his ear.

“Dang it and here I was hoping to get attacked by the sexiest cashier to ever ring up a dollar at Perkin’s Supermarket Ellen,” Hoot said in a loud whisper and the others giggled at his silly ass as they drove out to The Burger House to eat.

They young couples walked in holding hands with their dates. They knew most of the people who hang out here, even though most were all older than Hoot, Little Tom, or PC. Most were Ellen’s age or seniors in high school.

When they had ordered and the waitress had turned away, Hoot hollered to her: “Hold all the onions, we’re gonna get some sugar tonight and we don’t want bad breath,” which of course had the effect it was meant to have and the whole place burst into laughter ... even the older crowd that sat on the far side with their small kids.

Ellen pinched him and pulled the hair on his arm too as she scooted even closer to him.

“Hoot McCoy, you’re so silly, but I’ve thought of nothing but this very minute since you stopped that day and asked me for a date,” Ellen whispered.

“I’ve thought of you too Ellen and, I’ve been wondering if we can really get up on your checkout counter some time and fuck like rabbits?” Hoot leaned close this time and whispered.

“Hoot shhhhh, someone will hear you. I’m not going to tell you now.”

Then she leaned back to him and said, “I’m going to show your little flirty ass a thing or two.”

“Yeah and I may just have a thing or two I can show you too, Ellen Meacham – Ms. Sexy Cashier of the year.”

“Hoot McCoy you’re so much fun, do you always feel this good?”

“Come closer and get a good feel, and you tell me.”

“You silly nut,” Ellen said. Then, as she reached for a straw, her other hand rested on Hoot’s cock.

“Hoot?”

“Yeah?”

“Is that what I think it is?”

“Yeahhh.”

Ellen looked around then put her hand right over his cock and squeezed it. She jumped like it was a snake when she felt it move under his tight jeans.

“Ellen are you cold?” PC asked as she saw her shiver.

“No actually I think I may have a slight fever,” she said and smiled.

“Do you need to go back home Ellen?” Little Tom asked.

“I was only kidding, Little Tom ... it is warm in here though, isn’t it?”

They ate their burgers and fries, then carried their drinks with them as they went up front.

“Hoot hold my cup, I need to pee,” Ellen whispered.

“Sure, but I’d rather hold you while you pee.”

“You silly nut.” she said and asked PC if she needed to go too.

The two girls went to the restroom together and Hoot and Little Tom waited out side the door since the place was so busy.

“PC, can I ask you a personal question and you not get mad at me?” Ellen asked PC.

“Sure Ellen.”

“Are you and Little Tom ... you know uh, doing anything?”

“You mean are we fucking?”

“Yeah. I didn’t want to just come right out and fucking.”

“Well we did it three times the 4th of July and I’m telling you he made me cum three times before he got one cum. That little brother of yours isn’t little, Ellen.”

“Wow – really? We are talking about the same, Little Tom Meacham, aren’t we?”

“Yes, I swear that boy is a stud. I’ve been slobbering just thinking about tonight. I wasn’t sure what you and Hoot were gonna do, but I’m going to drag Little Tom off in the bushes if I have to.”

“Well, I want to. Hoot’s so handsome and he’s so damned sexy too, PC. You’re one of his best friends ... do you think it would be OK for me to give him some tonight? I sure want to.”

“Well Ellen, this is the way I see it. I wore a skirt and no panties cause I want to fuck Little Tom tonight in the drive-in. I see you wore a skirt, so that’s a maybe. You got panties on?”

“Yes.”

“Hand them here ... I’ll put them in my purse till later ... Well get them off chicken. I know your pussy is just like mine, wet already.”

Ellen ran her hands under her skirt, pushed her red bikini panties down over her legs and nearly stumbled as she got them off her shoes.

“Now let’s go have some fun Ellen and don’t worry about what happens in the front seat. I won’t let your brother see what happens in the back seat.”

“I feel so naughty, but I am so excited,” Ellen said.

“Little Tom, let me drive until we get in the drive-in, then I want my seat back, OK?”

“Sure, what’s this all about?”

“You’ll see,” Ellen said.

Ellen got up front with PC, Little Tom, and Hoot in back.

It was about a twenty five minute drive over to Bender’s Corner and they sang and laughed as they rode down the highway, having the time of their young lives ... not a worry in the world.


“Four tickets for the back screen please Ma’am,” Ellen said and handed the older woman her four dollars out the window.

“Are you sure the others are old enough to see the movies back there?”

“Well I reckon they are, or I wouldn’t be buying them a ticket, would I?”

“Well alright then, here’s your speaker and your coupons for a free Coke.”

“Thanks Ma’am.”

“Wow Ellen, that was smooth. I was hoping we could sneak around there somehow and see the films that they play back there,” Little Tom said.

“They check your stubs here at the gate where the divider is, we’ll get in with no problems now.”

“Great thanks, Sis.”

“Not a problem, Tommy.”

That was the first time she’d ever called him by his real name and Little Tom was shocked for a second, then he realized that his sister had just now accepted the fact that he was growing up.

Ellen pulled around to the last row and stopped, got out. Little Tom got in the drivers seat and she sat back in next to Hoot ... making sure she flashed her skirt high up on her thigh as she did.

“Did I see what I thought I just saw? Or was I dreaming?” Hoot whispered, as she slid right up under his arm.

“I don’t know Hoot ... What did you think you saw?”

“My fantasy.”

“Well you may just have, Hoot McCoy. You’ll have to tell me later if that was really it ... or your imagination.”

“I got a good imagination, too.”

“I just bet you do, you’ll have to show it to me.”

“My imagination Ellen?”

“That too,” Ellen laughed and continued. “I like you Hoot, you’re silly and funny and you’re so damned sexy.”

“You’re the sexy one. You’re in the top three prettiest women in the county and here we sit on a double date at the drive-in waiting for a sex movie to start.”

“They don’t show real sex movies here, they show the woman’s titties and her hair down below, they never show the man down below and that’s not fair.”

“We’ll have to file a protest.”

“I’d rather see a real one up close, Hoot.”

“Wow really, Ellen?”

“Let me have your hand.”

“Ellen that was my fantasy after all ... you just hit number two on that list.”

“What will it take to get to number one?”

“I’ll let you know ... The bell will ring and you’ll win a prize.”

“Silly I felt my prize while ago and I want to feel more, will you still think I’m beautiful and sexy then?”

“I always have Ellen and you’ll always be beautiful and sexy to me, whether we sit and watch the movies or lock up buck-ass naked all night.”

“I want to lock up buck-ass naked with you.”

“What about your brother in the front seat?”

“PC and I have already worked that out. I don’t let you watch and she won’t let him watch.”

“But I like to watch, don’t you?”

“Yes, shhhhh we’ll peek at them. PC told me my little brother wasn’t little after all. I hate to say this, but I gotta know ... do you really like to watch, Hoot?”

“Well, I’ve never seen a really dirty movie where they showed it all, but I’ve seen two people fucking and I liked it, why?”

“I was just wondering, I got some of those really dirty movies in my room.”

“No Shit, Ellen? YOU DO?”

“Shhhh, yes I do, they’re not mine. Well, I guess they are now. They belonged to my ex boyfriend and we broke up and I told him if he ever came around me again I’d tell my Daddy.”

“I bet that put the fear of God in him. Ain’t no one in this state gonna mess with Big Tom Meacham.”

“Yep, but I found the movies later and I kept them.”

“How do you watch them, are they on reels like these movies here?”

“Yes, he left the projector too.”

“Did you ever watch them with him?”

“Well I don’t want you to think bad of me, but I did twice. All he did was want me to get naked while he jacked-off. Hoot, that made me sick. Hell I want to be made love to. I was watching the movies with him cause I thought that turned him on.”

“Wow some people are weird, huh? Here I was wondering about myself, cause I liked to see people fucking, so I could learn how. Hell, I love to feel a girl’s body next to me and I gotta tell you, I have done it a couple of times.”

“Have you really, Hoot? But you’re only sixteen, who did you get to do it.”

“That’s not a fair question. I’d never tell your name if someone ever asked me for names, not that we did anything.”

Yet Hoot, YET! We’re gonna fuck the shit right out of each other before this night’s over.”

“We are? Wow Ellen.”

“Hoot you know what they say about a girl wearing a skirt to a drive-in? And don’t play innocent with me.”

“This is my first ever date Ellen ... and you know it’s my first date to see a drive-in movie.”

“Well OK then. But you felt my bare naked pussy just now.”

“Well yeah and it felt so smooth and soft and cuddly, I wanted more right then.”

“You’ll get more than you can handle, Hoot McCoy.”

“You will too, Ellen Meacham.”

“Kiss me Hoot, make me want you and then hold me and love me. Don’t fuck me thinking of naked women ... think of me when you fuck me, will you?”

“C’mere Ellen, I want to kiss you. but you must NOT scream out my name, OK?”

“There you go, with your silly stuff again,” Ellen said as she leaned close to kiss Hoot McCoy for the first time ever.

Hoot leaned down to put his lips to Ellen’s ... Hoot begged his MOJO not to hit her.

He didn’t.

He put his tongue to her lips and she opened her mouth, Hoot pleaded with his MOJO not to hit her yet.

He didn’t.

He put his tongue deep in her mouth and she thrashed and sucked and pulled his tongue deeper and Hoot really pleaded with his MOJO not to hit her and scare her.

He didn’t.

Suddenly Ellen grabbed Hoot’s hand and shoved it under her skirt and opened her thighs wide and grabbed Hoot’s hard cock in a death grip.

MOJO nearly knocked the shit out of her and she screamed Hoot’s name into his mouth until she ran out of breath.

MOJO hit her three times on her pussy, once on each pussy lip and once right on her clitty.

He hit her on each lip as she kissed Hoot and once deep in her throat.

Ellen wanted to fuck Hoot. Damn this making love shit she was talking about, they could do that later.

Hoot held her until she stopped shaking and she pushed back a little.

“What in the hell was that, Hoot McCoy? Did you do that? Can you do that when and where you want to?”

“It was my MOJO Ellen. I hope it didn’t hurt you.”

“NO it didn’t hurt me. Well it shocked me, but it felt so damned good Hoot, can you do that again?”

“Yeahhh I can, if you’re sure.”

They were whispering and Ellen was still squirming. PC looked over her shoulder as Little Tom was busy sucking her titties.

The first movie hadn’t even started yet, but things were heating up.

Ellen took Hoot’s finger that was wet with her pussy juice and dried it on her sock.

She pulled it to her left titty and said, “Hit me, Hoot.”

Hoot put his mouth over her’s and MOJO hit her titty so hard it came out her other nipple and ran down to her pussy, sparking and crackling under her pleated skirt.

“Does it only do it when you put your mouth on mine?” She whispered, when she could get her breath.

“No, I just didn’t want you to scream when it hit you. I knew what was gonna happen.”

“Hoot it ran from my left nipple to my right one, then down to my pussy and I almost got a cum. Can you make me cum and not even touch my pussy?”

“You want me to?”

“Yes.”

Ellen pulled her sock off and stuffed it in her mouth, as she raised her skirt to watch.

“Spread your legs wide so it won’t hurt too bad, you’re really wet. Then pull your skirt up out of the way so it won’t get wet ... OK?”

Ellen looked up at Hoot with wide eyes, then nodded.

Hoot took each of his forefingers and pointed at each of her nipples. As he got closer, she felt the little tingle start, then he got even closer and she felt the small jolt on her sensitive nipples.

Hoot touched her titty and Ellen saw sparks fly from her pussy to her thighs and from one pussy lip to the other as she had a tremendous orgasm.

Her titties felt like they were on fire, being sucked by a thousand wet lips at the same time to put them out.

Ellen sat there with her eyes open wide, staring at Hoot.

She dropped her skirt over her flooded thighs and took her sock to try and wipe up some of her sprayed pussy juice off her legs and the seat.

“Hoot?”

“Yeah?”

“What happens if we’re fucking and you cum?”

“You faint and I bring you back around and you cum and faint again. That happens at least twice. Want to try it later?”

“Shit yes I do. I couldn’t live with myself if I didn’t know all about your MOJO.

“Hoot?”

“Yeah?”

“Where is your MOJO?”

“Here hold my arrowhead and I’ll show it to you,” He took her hand and pulled it to his MOJO and she clasped it in her hand tightly.

“Now put your own hand on your pussy, if you’re really brave ... put two fingers inside your pussy and get ready.”

Ellen pushed two fingers into her tight pussy and tensed her muscles, waiting for it to hit.

“Ellen?”

“Yeah?” she looked up at Hoot.

“You ready?”

“Yeah,” she whispered as she looked at him and felt her pussy pull and suck her fingers as she was hit by what seemed like hundreds of little mini cums.

Ellen’s head fell over onto Hoot’s shoulder and she was really still for a long time.

She looked up at Hoot.

“I can hardly wait to get your cock in my pussy. Will you fuck me while the movie is on?”

“Sure I will. I hope you like the movie Ellen,” Hoot said and she stuck her tongue out at him and got hit hard right on the tip.

“Hoot?”

“Yeah?”

“That was the first time in my life I ever got an orgasm.”

“Really, Ellen?”

“Yes, I know that sounds like shit, but it’s the truth ... and I thank you.”

“No need for thanks, we’re not through yet and you should never have to thank me for us feeling good Ellen ... I like it too.”

“Hoot?”

Yeah?”

“I’m on the pill. Will you fuck me with your naked cock?”

“If you’re really sure about it I will. I’ve only fucked two people without a rubber and I know for sure they were both clean.”

“I trust you Hoot, and just so you’ll know. I haven’t had a cock in my pussy since graduation night a year and a half ago and he had a rubber on and I didn’t even cum then.”

“You’ll cum tonight ... Ellen. A lot.”

“I believe you in fact I will never doubt you again, Hoot McCoy.”

The first feature movie for the night was about ready to start now and a short X-rated cartoon about two cats was on the scren. Ellen laughed and so did PC, as it actually showed the Tom cat’s dick and the pussy cat had a pussy like a woman.

This was different than what they’d ever heard about the back screen.

“Have you ever been here, Ellen?” Hoot asked.

“No, but I talked to some friends who have and they told me how to get in. Why?”

“I think we may be in for a ride after they showed that cartoon. Let’s see what Little Tom and PC do when the movie starts.”

“Will you watch it, Hoot?”

“Only if you do, Ellen.”

“I want to watch them with you, Hoot. I get turned on watching them, but I want to fuck when I get turned on. I don’t want a boy to jack-off and cum on my belly.”

“I’m gonna cum in your pussy, Ellen.”

“I hope so and I want a lot, Hoot.”

“Be careful what you ask for, Ellen.”

“Oops OK I forgot, Hoot,” She laughed.

The first movie started, and they soon found out it was an Australian nudist film. One that really showed men and women fucking.

“Ellen oh my God, look at that,” PC hollered and laughed.

Ellen leaned over the seat back and looked at the screen, there were two women on one man and he had his cock in one while one was eating the other one’s pussy.

“Hey, if anyone wants to leave, we can. We really didn’t know that this was gonna be like this,” Little Tom said.

PC leaned over close and whispered to him.

They talked for a minute and looked back at Hoot and Ellen, “We want to watch them fuck, do y’all?”

“Hell yeah I do, and I know Hoot likes to watch too. Let’s stay for a while anyway ... Tommy, can I tell you something?”

“Sure, sis.”

“I’m gonna fuck Hoot here in a few minutes and I may get kinda loud ... will you not hate me for it?”

“Hell no, me and PC have already decided we’re gonna get some too, and she gets more than a little loud too.”

“OK. Hey PC, If you ever want to, you and Tommy can come to my room. I have a back entrance and you can fuck there, if you like.”

“Wow Ellen thanks, will you watch?”

“Do you like people watch you fuck?”

“Yes.”

“Then I’ll watch.”

“Good.”

“Ellen?”

“Yeah?”

“Can we watch you and Hoot tonight?”

“If Hoot doesn’t mind I don’t?”

“Little Tom, would it bother you to see your sister fuck Hoot?” PC asked.

“Shit naw ... My SIS is HOT.”

“That’s settled. I’m getting bare ass naked and I want some pussy!” Little Tom said.

“Hoot I want to pull your jeans all the way off,” Ellen said.

“Sure as long as you get naked too.”

“I’ll get naked while you do,” Ellen was getting more excited by the minute.

They both stripped naked and Hoot ogled her titties, he was getting good at spotting nice ones, before he even saw them naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.