The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy - Cover

The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 21

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Hoot and Ruby walked hand in hand past the old wooden shed that looked empty and alone now that the little pickup was gone.

Hoot pulled her to him and kissed her, lips to lips and heart to heart, as he cupped her eager titties that were bare-ass naked under her t-shirt.

“That feels so good, Hoot.”

They walked along, not in a hurry, but eager to make love on the mountain.

Ruby led Hoot over to a group of huge boulders projecting out from the slope of the mountain pasture. She stepped up on one, then another, using them as steps to reach the tallest boulder.

Hoot walked up the stone steps too and stood looking out over the pasture and valley below.

“This is beautiful Ruby ... is this the place?”

“Yes Hoot, I used to dream about a handsome young man coming out here with me, making love to me on this very boulder.”

“Are you brave enough to strip off buck-ass naked and fuck on this big rock sticking out of the ground like this?”

“YES, and I’ve waited long enough too. My pussy has been dripping since the first day I met you.”

Ruby pulled her shirt over her head as she spoke, then shucked her skin tight, skimpy cut-offs over her hips, to stand buck-ass naked before him, her ruby red nipples and her shaved pussy swollen and excited in the bright sunlight of a September afternoon on White Mountain.

Hoot sat down, pulled his boots off then shucked his jeans down and pulled his t-shirt off.

“Don’t get up, Hoot. I want to sit on your lap and get hot and sexy before we fuck.”

Hoot held her hand as she sat straddling his waist. Her legs extended out behind him as she scooted up close to his cock standing at attention.

Ruby rubbed his cock as he leaned close to suck and lick her pointy nipples.

She slid back and pushed Hoot’s cock head down until it was at her pussy lips and then moved sensually back and forth against him as she let the large smooth head rub her wet lips open then close.

This went on and on as she tortured herself with pleasure with his swollen cock as she let it slip past her pussy and slip under her one time and over to scrape her clitty as it went by.

Ruby looked up at Hoot and told him she wanted to turn around and sit on him the other way now and he helped her to stoop over to duck walk around until she faced his feet.

Ruby lowered her butt cheeks down against his hard tanned belly as she looked down to see his throbbing cock sticking up between her thighs.

The girl was getting more excited as she looked down, she could see her wet, puffy pussy lips ... his hard eager cock just inches from her pussy.

She scooted back against his belly and he held her as she raked the wet head against her puffy lips again and again as his pre-cum mixed with her slick girl juice and making them both shiver as they touched sex organs.

Ruby leaned over, her wide spread legs, looking down as she let his fat cockhead plow through her wet pussy furrow.

Her puffy lips pushed wide, not in penetration, but easing lengthwise along her wet slit.

Ruby wanted this to last, she wanted it to take forever.

There was only one moment in time when a young girl takes her first cock in her pussy. She wanted to see it happen and she wanted it to build up until she could wait no longer.

“Hoot you don’t mind me doing this, do you?”

“This is your party, have fun playing with your toys.”

Ruby smiled and went back to torturing her pussy lips with Hoot’s hard cock. She would soon sit on him and take his cock inside her pussy.

She let it slip and slide up through her wet, slippery lips again and again. Then she raised a little, letting the fat head slip under her.

Ruby was worked into a frenzy with her torturous, teasing of her pussy, with his oversized cock, as she let it rake and plow through her fertile valley.

“Hoot I’m gonna fuck you ... hand me a rubber.”

She reached back to take the condom from Hoot’s hand and felt the sudden current pass between them.

Ruby rolled the rubber over his wet cockhead.

She sat a little higher and farther back, as she pulled his cock upright and lowered her puffy lips to meet it.

She let them kiss a long wet slobbering kiss, then she lowered more to let the fat, swollen head slip inside her pussy.

This was it! Ruby Ann Collins was going to fuck herself on Hoot McCoy’s cock.

Ruby shuddered in pleasure, as she took more Hoot’s cock in her tight pussy.

She raked her finger nail across her clitty, moaning as settled down to take the entire length of his fat shaft. She saw a small drop of blood drip onto his scrotum.

Hoot had held back as long as he could and let her have her own way.

He bucked his body up against her, and she smiled as she rolled her butt cheeks back and forth against his belly.

Letting him even deeper inside her as she moaned in pleasure, She began to fuck him slowly, enjoying this feeling as much as she did getting to this point.

Ruby was still sitting facing Hoot’s feet as she rolled and bumped her butt cheeks down, taking his hard cock deep inside her.

“I’m Gonna turn around now, Hoot. I want fuck your fat cock facing you. Then, I want you to mount me like you were that nasty old donkey with that long black cock, and fuck me from behind.”

“We can do that.”

“OHHH GOD YES. Help me turn around on your belly, Hoot. I’m gonna ride that donkey before he fucks me.”

Hoot held her hands, as she turned, sitting astraddle his belly, facing him. She leaned over to put her tender swollen titties to his mouth as he sucked them.

Ruby leaned close, kissing him on his mouth, as she felt his huge cockhead slip inside and find it’s way back to the bottom of her pussy.

His cock slid back and forth through her pussy, and she began to move urgently as her orgasm was about to wash her away.

“Hoot, I’m ready. Get behind me and mount me from behind, shove that big donkey cock in my pussy and fuck me until I cum.”

Hoot did as she asked, moving behind her as she knelt on her clothes with her butt cheeks raised to meet him.

Hoot never pulled back, he shoved down on the hard shaft, letting it pop inside her puffy pussy, as he watched.

Hoot knew she was close, and he didn’t keep her waiting any longer.

He took her hard – animal-like, as he stroked the very depths of her, with long hard, lightning strikes, that made her moan and mumble incoherently as she fucked back to meet the animal that was pounding her pussy from behind.

Hoot reached around her and cupped her swollen nipples, and rolled them between his thumbs and fingers. Ruby was real close as she fucked back hard.

“HOOT I’M CUMMING – OH FUCK ME.”

Hoot held her and kept her from falling forward on the boulder, as she collected her senses, and regained her balance enough to turn around and sit beside him as he held her in his arms.

“That my sweet, Hoot McCoy, was an incredible fuck you put on my ass. I’ll be sore for days, but I’d do it again right now if my pussy would let me.”

“We both wanted it to be special and it was. You gave up your virginity here on the mountain where you grew up, living out your fantasy, as you did it.”

“You knew ... didn’t you?”

“Yeahhh, I kinda caught on after a while what you wanted.”

“Thanks Hoot, for making it so special for me.”

“It was my pleasure just being here Ruby. You are so sweet and I’m proud to be a friend and I’m honored to be your first.”

“Oh Hoot you’re so sweet. Thank you for letting me be your friend, too.”

“Do you feel like walking or would you want to just get off this rock, lay buck fucking naked in the grass.”

“I want to lay buck fucking naked in the grass, with my butt against into your belly.”

Hoot helped Ruby down and they walked naked from the outcropping of big boulders to lie in the grass.

They fell asleep as they snuggled on the mountainside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilog

Hoot McCoy met with his guidance counselor and asked for her help as he took a full load of classes and took on extra projects, to get more credits. He knew how many credits he needed to graduate. Since he didn’t play sports, the school officials agreed and let him double up to get all his credits this year and the next.

Hoot graduated the end of December, 1961, with full academic honors, and a full ride scholarship to a university in Tennessee, of his choice ... donated by an anonymous benefactor.

Hoot planned to enroll in the University of Tennessee in the fall of that year.

He wasn’t planning on working at The State Park that summer and with the blessing of his parents and the friends at the Park ... he took off the next few months to ride his ‘Wild-Thang’ across America ... to California.

Sharon was in California. She had won the pageant at the County Fair, before blowing away her competition at the State Fair.

She was given a bit-part in a movie, and given a studio contract as soon as the movie was released. She would star in five major films over the next three years. She was on her way to stardom.

The weather was cold in Tennessee in December, but Hoot turned south when he got to Knoxville, through Atlanta and on south to Interstate 10, which had been completed all the way through Texas, along the Gulf of Mexico.

Hoot smiled as he glanced down at the chaps Sharon had made him, and the black leather ‘bomber jacket’ she and Ruby had made him that fall before Sharon left.

Hoot smiled again as he thought of Ruby ... she graduated with honors and valedictorian of her class.

After earning a full scholarship to any four year college in Tennessee, she enrolled in The University Tennessee School of Medicine, the first of January after graduating from high school.

She had passed all her entrance exams and was nearly a year ahead of all her class.

Ruby entered her first year at UT as a Sophomore, planning to return to Stump City in two years to open her own clinic as a Nurse Practitioner.

Hoot let his mind wander over his friends as he rode along, the air warmer, the sun shining down on him.

Juri made the senior girls basketball team her first year, and led the state in scoring. She was All-State her last two years and voted First team All-American, her senior year.

She was heavily recruited by several major basketball schools in the country, but made her commitment to attend UT next fall ... so she’d be close to her best friend in the world, Hoot McCoy.

Hoot was so proud of this young Half-Breed Cherokee Indian, and what she had accomplished.

He thought of his sisters, Arli and Joli. His heart swelled with pride, as he remembered hearing them sing in church. One Sunday there was a visitor at the church and he talked to The Reverend and Ms. McCoy after services about the sisters singing professionally.

They talked to the girls about it – they were scared, and didn’t want to leave home.

He talked The Reverend and Ms. McCoy into taking a three day trip to Nashville, starting on Monday and coming home on Thursday, so the sisters could audition for some record producers.

They agreed and were driven there in a long white limousine, which the girls just loved every minute of. They sang three songs, with a small backup band and the recording executives asked The Reverend and Ms. McCoy to step into a small office with them. They offered them, as parents and guardians of the Hawks sisters, a recording contract on the spot.

Their first album would be a religious album and would be released that fall, titled simply ‘The Hawks’ ... with plans for release of another album, with country songs written especially for the sisters.

Kay Lee Hardin, is now head basketball coach at the high school and her teams were always in the top five in the state.

Becky ‘BB’ McMasters, married Frank ‘Bubba’ Willis. They have a baby boy, Little Bubba and live on his farm in the country.

Micki Martin will graduate this fall when Juri does and they plan to room together at UT ... Micki wants to be a cheerleader at UT.

Hoot smiled as he thought of his best friend and partner in crime, Little Tom Meacham.

He remembered the day he and his Dad drove the 1938 Chevy Pick-up with the big 427 V-8 Engine over to Meacham’s Filling Station and parked it right against the front door. It was already made up that Little Tom would open up that morning in early November ... a few days before his birthday.

Little Tom pulled into the station in his Dad’s service truck and saw where some nut had parked an old hotrod truck right in the door and left it.

Hoot his Dad and Big Tom were down the street a ways, watching, ready to pull up over there any minute.

Little Tom was pissed. When he opened the door to take it out of gear and roll it back out of the way, he looked at the note taped to the steering wheel. with his name on it.

His Dad, Hoot and the Reverend McCoy walked up behind him as he stared at the paper.

“Little Tom, this is yours, the keys are in the ashtray – Big Tom Meacham.

He turned to see them smiling and ran to hug his Dad, The Reverend McCoy and Hoot.

“Look under the hood Little Tom,” Hoot remembered telling him.

Little Tom raised the hood, which now opened from the rear, like a sports car.

He stood staring at the big Ford engine. He looked down to see the shiny headers ending just outside the running boards.

The interior was done in red leather, with red leather bucket seats and red carpets.

The big chrome shifter on the automatic transmission had a T-Bar handle where it stood up out of the leather covered console.

The pickup bed had a smooth red weather proof vinyl cover over it, snapped in place.

The chrome wheels were oversize, with raised white letters on the wide tires.

Little Tom had to sit down on the bench and look it over, he was just completely shocked and overwhelmed at all this.

“Little Tom, I’m gonna retire next year, but before I do, we’re gonna build us one of them new convenience stores and stations, out past Perkin’s where that new highway will be coming through in about three years.”

“It will be yours when your Mom and I go to Florida to live in the winter. We’ll be back each spring to check on you.”


Hoot was riding through south Georgia before the end of the day. He spent the night in a small motel that reminded him of the one he, Joli and Arli stayed in the first night they had met.

The next day he passed through Tallahassee, Florida on I-10 then on through Mobile, Alabama. He needed gas when he stopped in Pascagoula, Mississippi to use the restroom.

He was getting pretty good mileage for as hard as he was pushing the Wild-Thang.

Hoot gassed up, used the restroom and was paying at the counter when he noticed two girls just a little older than him – he reckoned. They were hanging back and looking him over. Hoot grinned a crooked grin and waved as he walked out to ride down on the Harley.

He roared out of the parking lot and hit the get-on ramp to I-10, headed west at a good clip. He looked in his mirror and saw a white Cadillac convertible coming up behind him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.