Bandit - Cover

Bandit

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Owen Kelley has a Jack Russell Terrier, named Bandit. Bandit is good at getting the girls to notice him at the park. He likes to bring the girls to his owner. Bandit gets a treat, Owen gets some treats too. This leads them to meet a young nurse at the park, who owns a little female Jack Russell Terrier. Bandit falls in love, so does Owen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

Jo had the alarm set for 4:30 and before it went off I felt the bed shake. I opened my eyes and in the dim light, there were two sets of eyes staring down at us. I pinched Jo’s nipple and she bumped her butt back against me.

“We have company,” I said next to her ear.

“Awww, our cute little babies are ready to run, let me go pee and get dressed and we’ll go,” Jo said as she rolled out of bed naked. She sure looks good in the morning.

The dogs either had to pee bad or were ready to head back to the park, it turned out that it was both. They hurried to the grass in the back yard as soon as we opened the door and both peed a gallon. JoJo, squirted hers all out in one little puddle while Bandit squirted his out an ounce at a time all over the small back yard, hitting each board on the tall fence with at least a squirt.

We were ready to go by the time Jo came to the kitchen from the bathroom.

It was 5:00 by the time we started our morning jog and the two little JRT’s were full of energy. We made two fast laps and headed back to Jo’s apartment so she could shower and dress. When she got in the shower, I stripped and got in with her as she laughed and hugged me.

“Bend over Jo, we don’t have long and I need you,” I told her. She was ready.

“I need you too, Owen. You make me feel good, fuck my pussy and make me cum. We can make love again tonight and I’ll suck your cock,” she said and backed up to my hard cock.

“Tonight, we do the 69 and we both get good cums.”

“Fuck me Owen,” she said and we must have looked like Bandit and JoJo, the way we were thrashing and splashing in the shower.

We got her showered and dressed in her crisp blue nurse’s scrubs and it was all I could do to let her go.

“We’re going to do this different this morning Jo, come go with us, we’re going to drive you to work,” I said and she looked at me, her eyes wide, her smile all over her face.

We walked over to the garage where my truck was parked and with her in the passenger seat with two little dogs walking all over her, we drove over to the Baptist Medical Center.

She showed me where to let her out and I stopped at the entrance and ran around to open her door.

“We’ll be here to get you, call me and let me know about your job,” I told her and we kissed hard – deep - and passionately. She reached in and patted JoJo and Bandit on the heads.

“I want you already, Owen,” she said.

“I want you too, Jo. Good luck on the call. Be sure and let me know,” I said and she entered the building with a wave.

I drove back to the park and I felt alone, even with the two little hellions that were raring to go. I always keep a can of tennis balls in my glove compartment for Bandit to play with in the park and today I took them with us as we left the truck.

I wanted to try something, and I knew that if it didn’t work, I would chase dogs all day and maybe into the night. I had my best back-up on my side though and I had to give it a try.

I put Bandit’s leash on and then JoJo’s. When we got to the jogging path, I gave Bandit the loop on JoJo’s leash and we started out. She did good, way better than I ever thought. She soon learned that Bandit was in control of her leash and seemed to accept the fact that he was in charge.

We made a lap and went over to the grassy area where we had all met two days ago.

I took the leash off Bandit’s collar and handed the leather loop of JoJo’s leash to him.

I squatted down in front of Bandit, pulling his face up to look at me, “Partner, this little girl needs our help. I’m going to put you in charge and I want you to make her mind, even if you have to scold her ass ... You got it, Buddy?” He was turning his head from side to side as I talked, I knew this was a heavy load for the little guy, but I have confidence in him.

I held the leather loop out and he snapped it up, I stood up and took a deep breath.

“Take JoJo for a walk Bandit, and make her mind you,” I said and exhaled.

They took off across the grass in a dead run, I really thought this was it and was ready to take off after them. Bandit turned and headed across the wide open field in another direction and she never challenged him. When he turned, she did too, the leash was not even a factor.

I blew his whistle and he broke for me, snatching the chain tight at first, then they ran side by side like two little white bullets with black spots, the slack in the chain kicking up grass between them as it dragged the ground.

I gave each of them two treats and teased them with another, but didn’t give it to them.

I sent them out two more times like this and they came back the same way. I wasn’t brave enough to try it with no leash on JoJo, so I told Bandit to let her run with him and took the loop from his mouth. He looked at the loop, then at me and barked.

He was gone in a flash, JoJo looked at her chain then at me, “Go with Bandit, JoJo,” I said and pointed to him, I felt weak in my knees when she took off after him, her leash dragging, the leather loop flying up and flipping over as she ran.

Bandit turned to see where she was and she caught up to him, they ran across the grassy slope, back and forth until they gave out. I blew his whistle and my heart gave a big thump and swelled in my chest when they both came at me in a dead run. I knelt down and held my arms wide as they left the ground ten feet from me and landed against my chest. I couldn’t get close enough to them as I hugged them and bragged on them. I gave them a treat and they did flips and turns and I gave them another one.

We did that two more times and I got really brave, I took her leash off and lay it on the ground in a little pile, next to Bandits leash. I walked out a ways with them to let her know she wasn’t on a leash and she was just like him, a live wire.

I picked up the can and Bandit knew what I was about to do, he was happy and because he was happy, JoJo was too, she just didn’t know why yet.

I took a ball out and bounced it on the ground, Bandit bounced as high as the ball did and JoJo watched him, then the ball. I bounced it again and they both leaped into the air.

I bent down and rolled the ball a few feet from them and Bandit ran and grabbed it and brought it back, dropping it at my feet and looking at me to throw it again. I picked it up and took another ball out. I rolled both of them across the ground a few feet from me and Bandit took off after one, JoJo watched him and was gone in a blink to get the other one.

They brought them back and JoJo held onto hers when bandit dropped his at my feet. He was taking this seriously and barked at her, she jumped and lay the ball down.

We did this three more times and they ran after them and brought them back, I gave them a treat each time and they were ready for more. I held the balls in my hand and then drew back and threw them about thirty feet out, I put the can with the last tennis ball on the ground, I was ready to run, but I was smiling as JoJo ran to a ball and grabbed it, just as Bandit did and they raced back neck and neck.

I held my arms out again and here they came, I think they were as happy as I was, and I gave them a treat.

“Well, here goes boys and girls,” I said and threw one ball as far as I could, then the next one as fast as I could get hold of it. The balls hit the ground close to twenty feet apart and rolled another twenty feet. Bandit was first because he left early, he knew what was going to happen when I drew back to throw. JoJo took off when I threw the first one and when she saw the second one hit near her, she made a dive for it. She scared the hell out of me when she made a wide circle after she scooped it up, I thought she was gone, but she never slowed as she made her circle and tried to catch Bandit on her way back. I stooped down and opened my arms as they ran all out, right at me.

Again they leaped into my arms and got a treat. They were both panting after all the running and we walked over to the doggie fountain, neither of them on a leash. They drank their fill and were ready to play some more, so I took the two balls and threw them back toward where we had been. They were gone in an instant and chased the two balls down, breaking into a dead run back toward me. I bent down with a treat in each hand and held it over them, they dropped the balls and jumped up to get the treats.

I walked back over to where their treats and leashes were and they were all over the place, jumping to my waist - running, tumbling and chasing one another. I picked up the leashes and blew the whistle, Bandit came running instantly and JoJo ran because he did. When I had them both leashed, I handed her leash to Bandit, just as I had been doing. We walked back to the parking area, me leading him - him leading her - or maybe they were both leading me.

I was thrilled at the way the morning had gone, JoJo was trying to be like Bandit and he was trying to impress her with his tricks. He seemed to love the authority I had given him over her. Maybe this would help her to give in to Jo and me when it comes to obedience.

I wasn’t sure if I was jumping the gun with my thinking about Jo, but I felt the need to share my feelings with her in a way she would know I really cared.

I called a florist near the Med and ordered a dozen roses to be delivered ASAP. I gave them her name and the department she worked in. I was sure that someone could tell them how to find her.

I was fixing myself a sandwich when my cell phone rang, it was Jo.

“Owen Kelley, you better be rested up when I get off today,” she said as soon as I answered.

“Is that a threat?”

“Yes it is, that was a threat to your physical well being. I just got my flowers and they are beautiful. I was just telling my best friends here about meeting you and how we met and how nice and handsome you were, and the florist delivery girl called my name. I turned and saw the roses and I knew it was you. I screamed, I was so excited. Owen, I’m afraid to say what I feel right now, but are you sure you know what you’re doing to me?”

“Yes I know, and I like making you feel good, you should know that by now. I’m not going to back down either, unless you tell me to.”

“I’d be a fool to do that. I got some really good news too, I just got a call from the surgical clinic. The job’s mine Owen. I’ll start in thirty days, they did that to let me give plenty of notice here. I may have to go over there on my days off and go through some training routines with the nurses that are already there.”

“Great news, Jo. I’m proud of you and happy for you too, you deserve it.”

“Thanks Owen and I’ll thank you again when we get home today, you are coming after me aren’t you?”

“We’ll be there, and we’ll have another surprise waiting for you too.”

“I can hardly wait. I need to run, see all of you soon. I uh ... I’ll see you then ... bye Owen.”

She was gone, I’m really and truly happy for her. I know she almost told me she loved me, and I had to stop myself from telling her I loved her. We only met like three days ago and though we’ve spent a most of those three days together, we still have a lot to consider.

Fuck it, if she’ll have me, I’m going all out. She’s tall, beautiful and sexy as hell. She’s smart, efficient, frugal and she loves dogs. She stays in shape and she makes me feel like I’m supposed to be with her - so what - if she’s younger by eight years ... she sure doesn’t seem to mind.

Besides all that, we’re going to be in the puppy business together. I’m sure as soon as she reads the book on birthing puppies, her being a nurse, she’ll take over and know what to do and when. The first thing we need to do in a week or so, is get JoJo to a vet and get her checked out, we need to get her on the healthiest diet for pregnant dogs too.

I was nervous - I was excited and I have to admit to myself - I think I’m falling in love. I like the feeling and I sure hope Jo feels the same way.

I took two steaks out of the fridge, washed them and seasoned them. I put them in a covered dish on the counter. I took two potatoes out and greased them in shortening, then wrapped them in foil and set them on the counter. I cut lettuce, and diced tomatoes, and put them in bowls and put them back in the fridge.

“You guys ready to go get Jo?” I asked the two wild ass JRTs and they really went wild then. I wasn’t sure if JoJo was excited just because Bandit was, but either way, she went into doggie overdrive.

We were leaving early but I was too nervous to stay here. I needed to go as bad as the little dogs did, and they needed to be going all the time.

I drove out to I-430 on the west side of Little Rock, then south to where I-630 runs through the downtown area. I saw the store I was looking for and parked the truck in the shade of a building with the windows down just a little. It took me thirty minutes, but I had exactly what I wanted. I had seen it, in an ad in the paper.

Baptist Medical Center is right off I-630 and I parked as close as I could, to the door Jo had gone into this morning.

My cell phone rang at 4:00 and I jumped just like the dogs did.

“I’m off, are you here yet?” Jo asked, she sounded happy.

“We’re right out front, I’ll pull up to the door and get you.”

“Good, two of my friends want to meet you, I had to tell them all about you after I got the roses.”

“We’ll be at the front door.”

I wonder what she told them about me. I know she likes me, but now I want more.

As soon as she came through the double glass doors, we saw her. She was waving and there were two women with her. The two JRTs went berserk and ran all over me, the back seat and the dash in their excitement. I grabbed both of them by the collars as Jo opened the passenger door.

She reached out and petted both dogs, then looked at me and smiled as she blew me a kiss. That felt good.

“Owen I want you to meet two of my best friends, Linda and Carolyn.

“Girls, this is Owen, Bandit and JoJo.” She said as they all looked in the door.

“Owen, we had to come meet you after she’s talked about you all morning. Then the flowers came and we knew we had to meet you. She’s been in the clouds all day. Jo told us that the little terriers were going to have pups, keep us in mind when they’re born,” Carolyn said, she was the closest to the door and had her head in as the dogs tried to jump up and lick her.

“I’m pleased to meet both of you, I think your friend is very special ... and yes, we’ll keep you in mind if and when the pups get here.”

Jo made her way into the passenger seat as the little dogs climbed all over her. She finally got the door closed and we were off. When we got to the street, I stopped for traffic and Jo reached over and pulled my shirt hard.

“Come here you, I want a kiss and I want you,” she said and leaned over to meet me as we kissed over the console, the two dogs licking both of as we did.

“I want you too, but first, the three of us have a surprise for you,” I said as we caught the traffic and left the parking lot.

“You have already pleasantly surprised me ... I have a new job and I have just been picked up from work by a handsome man. I don’t know what you could to top all that,” she said.

“We may not top it, but you will love what you see,”

“I already love what I see, and I can hardly wait to get home.”

“This won’t take long, we can’t wait to show you, just bear with us.”

“I’m ready, and I’m excited. What did you three do all day?”

“We went to the park for a while ... then back to my place and watched the clock until time to come get you.”

“How did you ever handle both of these little wild scamps in the park at the same time?” she asked as she loved on both of them, hugging them and letting them lick her face.

“We had fun together. Bandit helped me watch JoJo and she did really good.”

“Did she? I’m so happy.”

When we got to the park, I got both leashes and we got out with the dogs ready to go, as usual. I got the can of tennis balls and Jo took both their leashes.

We went back to the exact spot where we had first met and I took Bandits leash off. I held JoJo’s leather loop out and Bandit took it, he knew what was coming next.

“Take her for a walk Bandit, watch out for her,” I said and they started out, when JoJo realized that we didn’t have her leash, she and Bandit ran and played just like this morning.

“Come here sexy,” I said as I pulled Jo to me for a kiss. She was all over me - we kissed and hugged and touched - then looked at each other and grinned.

“One day, if you keep letting me spend time with you, I’m going to bring you back to this very spot and we’re going to make love while our dogs play and run,” I told her as she looked at me.

“I’d do it right now,” she smiled.

“I would too, but we’ll have to wait until you’re wearing something other than scrubs so you don’t have to get naked in front of everyone.”

“I want you so bad, I’d pull them off right now, if you told me to,” she kissed me then. I wanted her too and was almost tempted.

I looked down and Bandit and JoJo were at our feet, jumping and yipping.

He still had her leash and I took it from him, and removed it from her collar.

“Take JoJo for a run Bandit, watch out for her, she’s the mother of your puppies,” I said and Jo grabbed me.

“Owen are you sure?” Jo asked as she looked at me, she was smiling, but she still had to see it to believe it.

“Watch this, you haven’t seen anything yet,” I told her as they ran across the slope, playing and racing each other.

I blew the whistle and they raced back. I pulled a treat from my pocket and they both jumped up to get it.

I opened the can of balls and tossed one in the air, they were ready.

“Watch this Jo, watch our little girl run and play,” I said as I threw the first ball, then the other one as they both raced after them. As soon as they chased them down, they came right back, both of them running all out as they raced back.

“OH MY GOD ... I love it. She’s running and playing without a leash,” Jo shouted and hugged me.

“You throw the ball for her, I’ll hold Bandit until she goes after it.”

I handed the ball to Jo and she let it fly, JoJo ran to the ball and grabbed it, she ran her big circle and came racing back.

“Stoop down and hold your arms out,” I told her and she dropped to her knees, her arms out, tears running down her face as JoJo ran and leaped into her arms. I thought she was going to break JoJo’s bones the ways she hugged her so tight and cried big heaving sobs as she looked up at me then kissed and hugged her little girl again. I handed her a treat and she gave it to JoJo.

We threw the tennis balls until we gave out, letting them run and play together. We gathered our stuff up and walked over to the doggie fountain and let them drink. They weren’t ready to go yet, but we were. We put the leashes on them and walked to the truck. When I opened the passenger door, the two little dogs jumped up to the floor then into the seat as they both stood barking and jumping, waiting for Jo to get in.

She turned and grabbed me in a hug.

“When we get home, I’m going to suck you and fuck you Owen Kelley,” she said.

“Remember what I said; the next time, we both get to suck,” I said and helped her sexy butt into the seat, we kissed again with the dogs all over us, wanting in on it.

“I know that and I can hardly wait to get naked with you again.”

“I have steaks out and seasoned, two potatoes to bake and salads already made, can we eat first or do we need to eat each other?”

“Since you’ve gone to that much trouble, I can wait. Besides, I’m hungry and I need to keep my strength up so I can stay with you.”

We pulled into the parking garage and the two little JRTs were ready, they knew we were home and could hardly wait to get inside, for other reasons than ours though.

“Bandit, can you get JoJo to the elevator?” I asked before we let them out. He barked so I told Jo to let them out.

They took off to the elevator and were looking up, waiting for the doors to open when we got there.

“If I’m able, you get two good fuckings tonight Owen Kelley. You are a miracle man with dogs,” Jo said and kissed me as we rode up the elevator.

“I’m lucky to have gotten a dog like Bandit, he’s the one that made JoJo want to change. I’m lucky to have met you too Jo, you’ve made a big change in my life and in my thinking.”

“Owen, you’ve made my life like a dream since we met. I called Mom today on my lunch break and told her I met you. She wanted to know all about you, where you were from, what you do for a living, do you like dogs, are you handsome, and when are you coming to Hot Springs so they can meet you,” Jo told me laughing as she named all the questions off.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.