Bandit - Cover

Bandit

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Owen Kelley has a Jack Russell Terrier, named Bandit. Bandit is good at getting the girls to notice him at the park. He likes to bring the girls to his owner. Bandit gets a treat, Owen gets some treats too. This leads them to meet a young nurse at the park, who owns a little female Jack Russell Terrier. Bandit falls in love, so does Owen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

“Can we let them do it again when we get to your place? I want to see them.”

“Sure, I’d hate to break up this little business opportunity without letting them have a chance to load her belly all the way.”

“You mean she can have more puppies if she does it again with Bandit?”

“Yes, a female can even have puppies from multiple partners.”

“Really? Let’s go, I want her to have all Bandit’s babies she can, and I want to watch them.” She smiled and slid back from my ankle, I looked down at her swollen, wet, red pussy and looked at her when she stopped moving. She was watching my face as I watched her pussy.

“Here, let me help you up, then I won’t be able to stare at your pussy,” I said and she reached out her both her hands, her legs still wide and her pussy still showing.

“Owen, please don’t think I’m a slut or worse for wanting to watch our little dogs mate,” she said as she leaned on me, working her legs to get the kinks out.

“No way Jo, you’re a very attractive, very sexy woman. So you got turned on, but that’s no sin. I did too. Then I got really turned on watching you and I wanted to be sure it was good for you. Hell girl, I even wanted to help you but I didn’t want to offend you by touching you while you were weak.”

“I wanted to ask you to touch me, but I was scared to,” she whispered.

“Bandit, get her leash and lets go eat,” I said and he jumped up from licking his dick and took the leather loop on her leash in his mouth.

“I hope the puppies are as smart as he is ... he’s amazing,” Jo said, she had her hand hooked on my arm and we walked across the park with Bandit walking her dog out in front of us.

“Jo, straighten your shorts up, they’re crooked and your uh, little pussy is showing.”

“Oops. Thanks, I was in outer space I think, this has been an amazing stroll in the park,” she laughed.

We had to cross one street and Bandit stopped the little girl before they got to the curb, waiting for us to get there. When we had walked across the street, the door to the condo was right in front of us. He led JoJo to the door and sat down, holding the leather loop tight in his mouth.

When we were in our place, Jo took the leash off JoJo and the two little hellions took off in a whirlwind of white with black spots. They ripped and ran and tumbled and played and stopped to stare eye to eye at one another, before they took off again.

Jo came to the kitchen with me and sat on a stool as she watched the little dogs play - rough and tumble. They ran to the water bowl and both drank from the water bowl at the same time. When they were through Bandit walked around JoJo and sniffed her butt. He mounted her and she backed up to him.

Jo was on the floor instantly and was there for Bandit as he stabbed at JoJo’s puffy little pussy, she guided him to his target and stayed on the floor as Bandit turned on the after-burner on his little butt, humping JoJo faster than before.

I watched Jo; she was just as excited now as she had been at the park, she had her shorts pulled aside again now and she was giving her pussy hell.

“AWwwwwwwwnnngggg, it won’t cum, it won’t turn loose for me, help me Owen, please help me,” she looked up at me from where she lay on her back.

“Jo, are you sure, I mean hell, I want to; you’ve gotten me as hot and horny as you are, but are you sure?”

“YES, PLEASE, I need you,” she said as she turned over on her belly and tried to get to her pussy again.

“PLEASE?” she moaned.

I went to her, her butt in the air with her hand under her, her shorts down over her buttocks below her butt crack. I pulled her up by her waist and intended to help her to her feet, she reached back and jerked her shorts down and pushed her butt back to me.

“Yes, do me Owen; do me from behind like Bandit’s doing JoJo.” She said as she raked her shorts completely off, her tangled little thong still hanging on her butt.

“Jo, you better be sure about this, and you better be safe, you’re about to get fucked.”

“YES I AM AND YES FUCK MY PUSSY,” she yelled as I pulled my shorts down and shoved my cock into her hot, wet pussy from behind, she went back down on the floor on her knees and I fucked her like Bandit was fucking her little JoJo.

“OH YES, I’m getting a cum, OH FUCK YES do me some more.”

I reached under Jo’s shirt and grabbed the bottom of her sports bra and pushed it up over her breasts. She reached up and grabbed the neck of her tee shirt and pulled it over her head, she stripped her shirt and her sports bra both off, exposing her small breasts. I cupped them both and rammed my cock as hard and deep into her as I could and felt her pussy grab me in a death grip.

She was fucking me back so hard and it felt so good inside her pussy that I lost it, I shot as deep and hard into her as I could. Jo was still pushing her sexy butt back against me and I never stopped, I was as turned on as she is ... and she had started in the park.

With my hands cupped over her breasts, and her pussy locked on my cock, I managed to stand up as I pulled her backwards. I staggered to the stool and let her down to her feet. Her feet no more than hit the floor than she whirled around to grab my neck and pull herself up to wrap her legs around my waist.

I reached around her butt to put my cock back inside her. My cock got tangled in her tiny white thong, I ripped it from her and jammed my cock back inside her pussy.

“OH YES, just like that, you feel so good inside me. I think I’m about to get another one, OH FUCK YES.”

I held her tight, exploding into her pussy. She rode down on me, her heels locked around my butt and I felt her pussy gush out all over me.

My legs were about to go and I staggered forward, lifting her butt to set her on the counter, leaning against her as we still clung together, sweaty and sticky.

“They’re still tied up,” she said as she leaned over to look around me.

“They’re younger than I am, you’re a very sexy, very sensuous woman Jo, you got the best of me,” I said, my head on her shoulder.

“There’s only been my high school sweetheart and one other in my life and neither of them carried me around the kitchen while fucking the living shit out of me like this, it was so erotic, especially after our fun in the park. Can we take a shower and eat, I’m starved.”

“Sure, you want to conserve energy?”

“I’d be disappointed if we didn’t, will you wash my hair? I may not be able to get my arms up that high,” she laughed and let her arms dangle loosely as if to prove it.

“If you’ll wash my back and my hair too,”

When I backed up, my cum dripped from her pussy and I picked up her torn thong and put the patch over her pussy, she smiled and held it in place as we staggered and walked weak kneed to the bathroom. We took a long, hot, relaxing shower together and washed each other again and again. I handed her a big towel and went to get her a tee shirt of mine with my company logo on it. It was a maroon color, size large that came to the bottom of her butt.

When we got back to the kitchen the JRTs were licking and cleaning up again, relaxed and not as hyper as before.

Jo grabbed me when I reached up to get two plates for us. I turned and she was hugging me tight from the side, under my arm as I reached up.

“Thanks, I needed that, and I loved each and every second of it from the time I looked up and saw you sitting there by that tree, until this very second.”

“That goes for me too, Jo ... I hope I don’t spoil it, but I have to ask this or I’ll be afraid to ask later ... will you see us again?”

“I was hoping you’d ask. I didn’t know how to ask you, but I would have.”

“I almost didn’t ask, you’re a lot younger, but you’re a fantastic woman and you made me feel so good, I had to ask.”

“I’m twenty three, how old are you?”

“Thirty one, is that too old for you?”

“Just right. I think we’ll have lots of fun and we’ll get to know each other real well as we wait for the little ones to get here.”

“I have a lot of free time in the fall, I’ll help you with JoJo and we’ll try to get her to listen to you. She’s two years old now and she’s already set in her ways, she’ll be hard to break from her bad habits, but if we work hard with her, we can get her to change.”

“Thanks, I hope we can, I love her dearly and she loves me, but she’s just so hyper and so hard headed.”

“We’ll do it and Bandit will help too,” I told her and turned her so I could hold her. We stood and just held each other for a few minutes. I pulled her shirt up and patted her butt, then pointed to the crockpot. She took the plates and loaded both with roast beef, potatoes, carrots and onions. I got both of us a bottle of water and some bread and we sat on the stools at the high counter and ate.

We each got a half plate more when we’d finished the first one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.