The Tribulation of John Michael Steele - Cover

The Tribulation of John Michael Steele

Copyright© 2018 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 27

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 27 - He'd do anything for her, and he proved it!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Amputee  

2010-11

It had been six months since the disastrous confrontation at the Elegance. Father and daughter faced each other across the patio table on this warm early spring day. The wedding redo proposed by Henrietta had angered the man’s daughter. She’d wanted to make peace with the Steeles, the both of them, but the conditions proposed by the man’s wife had pretty much ended any such desire as it pertained to the woman.

“Dad, do you think my other dad is ever going to come by again? I mean unless we go along with his wife’s ridiculous conditions! I mean yes, we all did bad that night, but I mean but really!” said Selena. Her dad shrugged.

“I don’t now Selena. Maybe you and Jack could take a ride over to his place soon and say hello—again. I mean he is Jack’s father-in-law too,” said Nathan Grimes.

“Dad, I know he sacrificed a lot for mom. But this is me. He needs to get that and be a member of the family instead of whining about his divorce and everything,” said Selena.

“He was in prison for fifteen years, Selena. That’s a real hard nut to overcome. Plus, he saved my life, don’t forget,” said Nathan. She shrugged.

“No, I haven’t forgotten. Okay, Jack and I will make an appearance at his place. I just hope that that wife of his doesn’t pose any problems. If it weren’t for her, I think we’d already have fixed things,” she said.

“I’m not so sure. Your mom talked to the woman just last week at the department store, and they seemed to get along okay at least on some level,” he said.

“Really?” said Selena. “Mom, didn’t tell me that when we talked last night and informed me about the woman’s conditions. But, that said, she did seem to be keeping something from me. It was like she wanted to tell me something, but was not quite up to doing so.”

“If your mom needs to tell you something, she will. But, as for the other thing, just go easy on Henrietta. He needs a woman, and I think she is probably good for him. If he thinks you’re against her; he’ll likely be against you and by inference the rest of us. So, like I say, just go easy. Okay?” he said.

“Okay, Dad, easy it will be; I’ll try,” said Selena.


“Honey, someone’s at the door,” I said.

“I know, I know. I’ll get it,” said Henrietta.

“Selena! And this must be Jack, right?” said Henrietta.

“Yes,” said Selena.

“Well come in,” said Henrietta.

I came in from the back and was surprised to see them. It was Sunday morning, but it was late Sunday morning. I had to figure they’d already been to church.

“Selena, Jack, this is a surprise,” I said.

“Yes, well we thought it would be good to come by and see how you were doing. I mean because of before...” she said. “Dad, Jack and I were kind of disappointed that you haven’t been by.

“Yes, your mom and I talked last week,” said Henrietta. “But...”

“Yes, she said that you had talked, but really not about what,” said Selena. So far, except for nodding his greeting Jack hadn’t said a word.

“And, how are you, Jack?” I said interrupting the negative tone of the conversation that had been developing.

“I’m fine, Mister Steele,” he said.

“Coffee?” I said, looking around to each of the people around me. Everyone nodded their assent.

“Jack, would you give me a hand?” I said. He nodded and followed me into the kitchen.


“So, I hear you’re doing good,” I said, as we put together the coffees.

“Yes, sir, we are.

“Sir, if I may, you seem in a much better place today than, well, that night at the Elegance,” he said. I smiled.

“Yes, I guess,” I said. “My wife talked to your mother-in-law and things kinda got a tad better between them, so...” He nodded.

“I know that missus Grimes felt bad about things after the fact, and my wife...” he started.

“Yes, that one kind of hurt the most if you want to know. I mean hurt my wife. And, bringing that up makes me think it might be a good idea to get this coffee into the room where they are interacting,” I said. He nodded

“Yes, I think you are very right in your assessment,” said Doctor Sizemore.

“So, how are you two getting along,” I said reentering the lists.

“Fine,” said Henrietta.

“Okay,” said Selena. There was something in the tone of my wife’s voice that didn’t ring good, not to me.

“Well, okay then,” I said.

The next minutes were pretty much nothing minutes in terms of substantive content. But then, Selena put her cup down and looked over at me and then at Henrietta. It was clear she was about to raise the level of substantiveness substantially.

“Dad, you’ve done a lot for this family. We can all agree on that point. But, not coming to my wedding last year! Dad, you guys need to lighten up. Yes, we said some rotten things that night, at the Elegance, especially me. But, it’s time to give it a rest. And get back into the swing of things as far as family stuff goes,” she said.

“Selena...” started Henrietta.

“Henrietta, cards on the table. I know it was you that convinced Dad to not come to our wedding.” said Selena. “So, help me out here, and stop coming between me and my biological father. Please!”

The look on my wife’s face was pure disbelief.

“Excuse me, but what did you say!” said Henrietta.

“You heard me!” said a determined Selena.

“Well, thanks for coming by,” said Henrietta. She rose from her seat and disappeared into the back room.

“You came here to insult my wife?” I said, looking straight at my daughter.

“Dad, no, but I know...” she started.

“You don’t know anything. Get out. I no longer have a daughter. Jack, I’m sorry, but that’s how it’s got to be. I don’t want to see this woman ever again!” I got up and went to join my wife in the back room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.