The Tribulation of John Michael Steele - Cover

The Tribulation of John Michael Steele

Copyright© 2018 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 25

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 25 - He'd do anything for her, and he proved it!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Amputee  

Nathan Grimes was laughing. “So, Gilbert you and this lovely lady are actually going to do it!” he said.

“Yes, sir, we are,” said Gilbert Hoskins. “Lana...”

The woman next to him smiled and interrupted her intended. “Mister Grimes. Those years ago now, when you arguably changed the direction of my life like no one else ever has, well, I just want to thank you sir,” said Lana Mills. The big man waved her off.

“Well, so Gilbert, when might I ask, are you planning to get it done,” said Nathan.

“Just after the first of the year,” he said.

“Well, congratulations Lana, Gilbert, really,” said Victoria Grimes. “January then?”

“Yes, ma’am,” said Gilbert. “Oh, I almost forgot, you and Mister Grimes, are invited.” Everybody laughed.

“I was hoping you’d say that,” said Nathan.

“Lana, I know you are a busy business woman these days. And, I can tell you for a fact that mister Hoskins her is a busy guy, well, I know his boss. But do you think that you could cut yourself loose for a day or so. I mean tomorrow specifically. I’d like to have a small celebration of your announcement. At the Elegance perhaps?” said Nathan.

The visitors looked at each other and nodded in unison.

“Yes, sir, I can get my assistant to cover for me tomorrow. Sure,” said Lana Mills.

“I’ll have to ask my boss, but I think I can maybe work it out with him,” said Gilbert.

“Well, good, we’ll be looking forward to it,” said Victoria reentering the lists.


“It was nice them coming over today,” said Victoria. I like Lana, and Hoskins is a really good guy. Theirs is going to be a good match. I can feel it.”

“Yes, not much doubt about it,” said Nathan.

“You know, we should invite the kids to join us,” said Victoria.

“Yes, yes, that would be a really good idea,” said Nathan. “Do it, give Selena the heads up. And see if she can get her doctor Sizemore to join us. I know he’s a busy guy but have her try, ask him, you know if he can get loose.”

“I will, it should be a lot of fun,” she said. She noticed him looking pensive.

“Nathan?” she said.

“What about the Steeles?” he said.

“The Steeles? I mean I know we are making the effort to be a bit more inclusive with him, her,” she said, “but I’m not sure that they, she’d, be a good fit for a thing like this one tomorrow. But, I mean if you think it would be appropriate...”

“Hmm, yes, I mean I do think it would be a good idea, but appropriate? I’m not sure either. I mean I can’t really see any downsides to asking them if they’d like to come,” he said.

“Hmm, I can,” she said. “The Elegance is out of their price range and he’d without a doubt be picking up his own check. We both know the guy. It’s who he is.”

“Okay, yes, I see your point. So, okay, this one is a no Steeles event,” he said. His wife nodded.


“Honey, and no I didn’t forget. Today is our anniversary. August 14th. Let’s go out,” I said. She smiled which made me smile.

“Okay, let’s,” she said. “And it’s a good thing you didn’t forget.”

“Our first anniversary? Like I was going to forget this one! Not real likely,” I said. “The Elegance?”

“Kinda pricey, but this is a special day. So yes, let’s do it. Sounds like fun,” she said.

“Hmm, I figure the fun will come after we get home, but we will need the energy we’ll get from the quality calories at the Elegance,” I said. She laughed.


Sometimes the term serendipity has a special meaning, or occasion to be noted special. This was one of those occasions.

“Honey, do you hear what I’m hearing?” she said.

We’d arrived a good hour gone. The place was seriously busy, but we were pretty much done eating. We had occasion to be seated at a table that was more or less hidden behind a tree, a real one, and a lattice barrier which separated us from a larger niche on the other side. We couldn’t see anything, but we could hear.

“Huh?” I said.

“Listen,” she said. I did as I was told, and I wish I hadn’t. There was a lot of laughing and funnin’ going on.

“The Grimes?” I said. She nodded.

“Mom, I thought you guys were going to be inviting the Steeles to these sorts of things,” said Selena, in a low voice.

“Hmm, some things Selena, but not to a place like this. They can’t afford it, and...” started Victoria.

“Your mom isn’t real keen on having his wife be seen with us at places like this,” said Nathan Grimes.

“Hey, we’re poor too,” said a voice I wasn’t sure I recognized, but obviously a guest of the Grimes. Yes, but you’re not too proud to let us pay,” laughed Nathan. “Besides you’re not really poor anyway, especially your intended there. Right Lana?”

“Hmm, we eat regular,” said a female voice I also didn’t recognize.

“I’d have no problem with John Michael being here,” said Victoria, “but that prostitute that he married. Anyway, I just can’t believe that that was the best he could do.”

My wife was crying and started to get up, but I held her back. I wanted to hear more. We’d be leaving soon for sure, but I wanted to hear whatever I could hear before we did, leave that is.

“Dad, mister Steele did save your life. I mean that should be worth something, like inviting him to these kinds of places. He might not come, but he should be invited. I mean really,” said Selena.

“Yes, for sure you’re right,” said Nathan.

“We were going to invite him, them, but the cost; he’d be wanting to pay his own way, and he can’t afford a night out like this. And, he’d want to be bringing that woman of his with him, I mean she is his wife. It would just make everyone uncomfortable,” said Victoria.

“Mom, Dad, that is so cold. So, his wife is a whore, so what! She’s his wife. We have to respect that,” said Selena.

I motioned to my wife. It was time to go. I signaled to the touring waitress to bring us the check. She did and I handed her the card.

“As soon as she brings my card back we’ll go and say hello to the Grimes tribe,” I said. And I was smiling big time. Oh yes, this was truly a serendipitous moment in time. My wife was sobbing but trying not to be too obvious in the doing of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.