The Tribulation of John Michael Steele - Cover

The Tribulation of John Michael Steele

Copyright© 2018 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 17

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17 - He'd do anything for her, and he proved it!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Amputee  

He was on the patio watching his son shooting baskets across the yard from them. Only seventeen years old and six-one. Basketball was definitely his thing.

The two women were sitting across the table from him with their mouths hanging open which had been the case for the past few minutes. The younger of the two females finally spoke.

“Really, Dad?” said Selena. Nathan Grimes nodded.

“Nathan?” said Victoria.

“Yes, really,” he said. “But, it was dicey. It always is when you try to get somebody out of a place like that. But, it’s a done deal now,” he said.

“So, are you going to talk to her, I mean Henrietta?” said Victoria. “I mean if you get her brother out of prison ... I mean you are, right, that’s what you’re saying?”

“Well obviously, but not until it’s a done deal and he is actually out,” said Nathan.

Selena was the first one to notice the visitor coming toward them from inside the house.

The two older adults turned to see what had captured their daughter’s attention.

“Jennifer,” said Nathan.

“Hello, Nathan, Victoria, Selena,” said Jennifer Connolly.

“And to you,” said Nathan. The other two Grimes family members, nodded and smiled.

“Have a seat, please,” said Victoria.

“Thank you, Victoria,” said Jennifer. She did, take the seat that is.

“So, I assume you’ve news,” said Nathan.

“Yes, sir, I do; and, it’s good news. He’ll be getting out the first of the week, Like I told you the other day, it’s solid now,” said Jennifer.

“Thank God. Finally, something useful,” said Victoria.

“Yes, well that’s the hope, ma’am,” she said.

Over the next hour and a half every topic under the sun was covered except the weather; that was more of a morning thing anyway, according to Nathan Grimes.

“Well, I’ll be going. And as per your plan I will be picking the man up and delivering him here as soon as he’s released. I will be giving you a heads up per the exact time and all,” said Jennifer.

“Good, good,” said Nathan.

“Yes,” said Victoria.


“Lady lawyer, you are the best,” said Adam Gilchrist: age forty-eight, convict, inmate Phoenix ADC facility.

“Thank you for that,” said Jennifer Connolly. “Look, your benefactor wants to meet with you. Will that be all right?”

“Uh-sure,” he said. “You know you never said who this mystery person was?”

“His name is Grimes. He has a small favor to ask of you, but nothing that will cost you any significant time or problem,” she said. “Okay?”

“Ma’am whatever you want or he wants is a done deal from my end. I was looking at another fifteen years without your help and his,” he said.

“Well, okay then,” she said. “He’s expecting us, so let’s do it.”

“You betcha,” he said.

The drive to Grimes castle was quiet, but the released inmate was smiling, and actually anxious to meet his benefactor.

“That’s it there,” said Jennifer. The man’s expression was something else.

“For real?” he said.

“Oh yes, it’s real, I assure you it’s real,” said Jennifer.

A very impressed Adam Gilchrist followed his lawyer up to the heavy double doors of the mansion. They rang the buzzer. The maid answered. They entered and his lawyer led the way into the inner sanctum.

An extraordinarily beautiful middle-aged woman and a somewhat older but impressive looking gentleman stood in the largish library with its ten thousand books waiting to meet him, him being Adam Gilchrist, mister nobody, mister convict.

“Mister Gilchrist, I presume,” said Nathan Grimes, stepping forward to greet the newcomer.

“Yes, sir,” said Adam, shaking the proffered hand of the man.

“Shall we,” said Nathan. He led the way to the table near the picture window.

“Nathan?” said Jennifer.

“Yes, if you don’t mind,” said Nathan. The four of them took their seats.

“Adam, I know that Miss Connolly told you that I would be asking you for a small, and perfectly safe and legal, favor,” said Nathan.

“Yes sir,” said Adam. “But...”

“But not what the favor was,” said Nathan.

“I am more than willing to help in any way I can,” he said.

“Well, thank you for that,” said Nathan. “Adam, I need you to speak for us, my wife and I, to your sister.”

“My sister?” said Adam.

“Yes,” said Nathan.

“But, I haven’t spoken to my sister in years. Not since I went to prison, before that really. I’ve not even heard from her,” said Adam.

“Yes, we know,” said Victoria, joining the conversation. “Adam, your sister is married. She’s married to my ex-husband. An ex-husband that we are trying for personal reasons to resurrect our relationship with. He and I—his name is John Michael Steele—have a daughter that he barely knows because he, like yourself, was in prison: in his case for fifteen years.”

“Adam, we are hoping that you can persuade your sister to talk to us, and optimally, to maybe get my ex-husband to talk to us as well.”

“Your sister and our John Michael are having a tough time. They are barely scraping by. We want to help them, but, because of the personal reasons my wife alluded to; they refuse to have anything to do with us or to accept any help from us on any level,” said Nathan. “We are hoping that your sister will be willing to cut us some slack and help us because we...”

“Because you helped me,” said Adam.

“Yes,” said Nathan. The visitor was nodding.

“I’ll do what I can,” he said. “I will absolutely do what I can. But, how...”

“Jennifer here was John Michael’s lawyer too. She has a good relationship with him. She will be the one to take you to the Steeles’ place.

“Additionally, because you are helping us out here, we will be setting you up: job, house, car, a little startup money,” said Nathan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.