Poker Night - Cover

Poker Night

by Kevin and Nina

Copyright© 2019 by Kevin and Nina

True Story: How much would she wager? Nina plays poker with some old school friends of mine.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Heterosexual  

As stated in the tags, there is no sex in this story.

If that’s what you’re looking for, I suggest you find another story.

After all these years, I was looking forward to my class reunion.

I had moved out of town about 6 weeks after graduation and never looked back.

After a stint in the service, I started doing construction and within a few years started my own business out in the suburbs.

In addition to the guys that work on the construction side, my small construction/real estate business has done well enough to hire some office help.

I met my wife when she applied for the receptionist job I had posted.

Most of the alumni coming from out of town were staying at a local hotel so the first night’s get together was in the lounge of the hotel.

I won’t bore you with the mindless chatter that went on. If you’ve ever been to one of these things you know what I’m talking about.

About 10:00 pm, most of the couples that had traveled a long distance started heading up to their rooms so about a half dozen of us couples decided to head over to Mark’s house for some cards and drinking.

When we got to his house the guys headed down to the finished basement to play some cards while the wives stayed upstairs and talked about the women who weren’t there.

Nina was the only outsider in there group so she didn’t have much to add to the conversation.

We all started out with between $200.00 and $250.00 but it wasn’t long before a few of the guys had lost all they were willing to loose in one night.

Finally, it came down to Mark and me. Going back and forth neither one of us really making any ground on the other.

The rest of the guys were just hanging out B.S.ing and drinking beer.

Eventually I had to get up to take a leak. I asked if it was ok to have Nina come down and watch my cards while I took care of business.

I texted her to come down to the basement and she arrived a few minutes later.

I told her it was ok to play a few hands but to not loose the mortgage. Everyone laughed as I headed upstairs.

As I was coming out of the bathroom I saw Greg’s wife Bonnie and started talking to her. Next thing I new, 15 minutes had passed.

I excused myself and hurried back downstairs to the game.

When I returned, almost all of the money was in the pot and Mark and Nina were “seeing” and “raising” each other in $50.00 dollar increments.

She said “I got him! I can’t loose! He’s bluffing!”

Suddenly, Mark said “I’ll see your 50 and raise you ... Let’s see, let’s say another 200. That’s everything I’ve got.”

Nina smiled until she realized that she only had $50 left.

“Oh shit!” she said turning to me “Quick. Give me some cash.”

“I don’t have any more cash.” I told her “You spent it on that blouse you’re wearing that you just had to have.”

She looked panicked “What am I gonna do? I can win this.”

“I’ll give you my last $25 for the new blouse if it’s the one you’re wearing now.” Greg said.

“Yeah right.” she replied “Even if I was willing to stoop to that, it wouldn’t cover the price of the blouse or the bet.”

“I’ll add my last 30” said Bob.

“I’ve got 55.” Tom added.

“I’ll make up the difference with $40.” Tony said.

“Sorry guys. I’m not getting topless for you over a $200.00 dollar bet” she said

“It’s not $200.00” Mark said “There’s just over a $1000.00 in the pot.”

Nina was biting her lower lip. I walked up behind her and asked “It’s your call honey. Do you really think you can win?’

“I’m pretty sure but, I’m not taking my shirt off for a bunch of your old school buddies.”

“You’ve got a chance at over a $1000.00 just for taking off your blouse in front of these men and throw it on the table with the money.

You say you’ve got the winning hand. If you really believe that you can beat him, I’ll support your decision.

All you have to do is take off your blouse and put it on the table.”

.

“Enough stalling.” Mark said “Either fold or ante up.”

Everyone paused. Waiting to see what she would do.

“C’mon guys!” she pleaded “Can’t you just lend me the money? I’ll pay you back when I win the hand.”

“That’s it. I call” Mark said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.