My Golden Shower Experience - Cover

My Golden Shower Experience

by Talented Tongue

Copyright© 2018 by Talented Tongue

True Sex Story: This is the story of my Golden Shower experience. It is a 99.9% true story. It's also my first submission so please be kind. If you're not into Water sports then don't complain that you don't like Water sports. Those that do like it please let me know.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Prostitution   .

It was a dark and stormy night ... SCREEEEEECH. NO it wasn’t!! But I always wanted to start a story that way.

It was actually a hot July day in sunny South Florida. Ten minutes to 1 in the afternoon to be exact. I was finishing up getting ready for my guests to arrive at 1. I think I need to give you some background on me and who my guests will be. I’m Jerry a 55 year old married man. Not a hunk with an 8” cock that all the women worship. Just an all around average guy in all respects, except for today. Today, I am going to be special. My wife is out of the country on business for the next 2 weeks and I have arranged to have my ultimate fantasy fulfilled. It has taken sometime and a bit of money to get everything arranged. The hardest part was finding someone to accommodate my little fetish.

Since I was in my teens I had always dreamt of golden showers, but my wife and I tried it years ago and she was somewhat disgusted by it and never wanted me to mention it again. So THAT didn’t work out very well. As I’m getting older and seeing more and more of it on the internet I decided to make it happen. Her going out of the country was the perfect opportunity. I talked with a buddy of mine one night after work. He is one of those guys who knows where to get anything. He sent me to the local Cheetah club and to ask for Angel. The next night I stopped in and met with Angel over (or under I should say) a lap dance. I explained what I wanted and it was all arranged that her and 2 of her friends would be at my house next Saturday. The arrangements are that the girls piss as much as they can for the next 4 hours and I pay each of them $1,000. No actual sex, but I can lick their pussies in between them getting their bladders reloaded. And we will all be naked.

The bathroom is fairly large and I have removed the rugs, and put an old sheet on the floor outside the door. Just in case ... you know. I have been watching some female piss porn this morning just to get ready. Angel said they wanted water, wine, beer, and cranberry juice vodkas and I had them ready as well.

The door bell rang just a minute after 1. I am extremely excited. It’s almost like losing my virginity excited. There was Angel, Dawn and Cindy standing in the door. I showed them to the bathroom and we all started to undress. Angel is always a vision of loveliness and her red hair flowed behind her as she walked. Dawn’s blonde hair was so silky looking she could have been in a hair commercial. She was taller than Angel and perfect tits. Not too big, not too small and beautiful nipples. Cindy has auburn hair and not as long. She also is petite, with the most beautifully shaped ass of any of the girls. She is the only one with hair on her pussy, just about a 1 inch strip above some of the most beautiful lips.

Dawn no sooner was undressed when she said “If we’re going to start this we need to start now. I have been holding this for half an hour.”

I quickly sat on the floor when she half sat on the long counter between the sinks. She opened up her lips and in seconds her piss jetted out of her pretty pussy. It hit me right in the face, and was the perfect way to start. I let it wash all over my face and opened my mouth and drank some. That was my very first taste of female pee. It was delicious. As I’m sitting on the floor under Dawn I felt something hit me on my right side and Angel was standing with her lips open and a nice stream hitting me on the side. I turned a bit to catch some of hers and drank a nice size mouthful. I let it run through my hair and down my face. Dawn stopped, but Angel continued and sprayed my entire face as I drank another mouthful. I just loved the taste. Angel gradually trickled down and it was Cindy’s turn.

“Lay down flat on the floor” she said

I did and she squatted just over my hard cock. She let go and her piss splashed all over my rock hard cock. She slowly inched up without stopping her flow and soon she was pissing on my chest, then neck and into my open mouth and all over my face. I had to close my eyes for a bit, but the sensation was all it took and with some light playing with my piss covered cock I shot cum straight out of my cock landing on my stomach and balls. I can’t remember when I came that hard. Cindy was just about finished and as she trickled to a stop she sat down on the tile floor. I was just about to warn her that there was piss all over it, but she read my mind.

“It’s ok, I’m a little bit into water sports. I don’t mind. Actually Angel and I have a play once in a while, sometimes with pee and sometimes not. Depends on how we feel.”

I looked up and Angel and Dawn were drinking a beer and Cindy asked me to mix her a Cranberry Vodka. I did and poured myself a little Chardonnay.

“Well, how did you like it?” Angel asked

“It’s like a dream come true. You are all delicious, and I hope to dehydrate all three of you this afternoon.” I replied

“You probably will” said Dawn, “but you have some clean up to do first. We usually use toilet paper, but I think your tongue will do just as well”, she said as she opened her legs and spread her pussy.

My tongue licked every millimetre of her pussy and all around it. It was almost as delicious as her pee. She spread a little more and I made sure I licked all up to her ass.

“MMmmm this one knows how to lick a pussy” She said with a smile. I made sure to lick her all over except her clit. Then I just gave her clit 3 little quick licks then stopped.

“My turn.” Said Angel and I started licking her pussy which had a slight strawberry scent to it. Was it the red hair, or something she sprayed on her? I gave her the same treatment as Dawn and she kept pushing her pussy in my face for me to lick her clit. She got the same 3 quick licks.

Cindy was still sitting on the floor and she sat against the wall and opened her legs wide.

“You can lick me here.” As I got on my stomach and face next to the floor and licked her still wet pussy. I licked some off the floor too. When I was about finished she turned over and got on her hands and knees with that beautiful ass pointed right at me.

“I know I have a nice ass, and now it’s wet. I think you should lick all the piss off of it as well.” She smiled

You don’t have to tell me twice. It was heavenly as I licked her beautiful ass dry. Then she sat back down in a small puddle of piss. “Whoops, I guess you will have to do that again, but not yet.” She smiled at me

We sat and drank a bit and talked. I found out Angel and Dawn both work at the club, and Cindy is a part-time bartender there. I found out Angel’s real first name is Sindy which I would have thought would be a perfect name for an exotic dancer. “No, it’s too exotic.” Said Angel “That’s why I picked Angel.” Not only are Angel and Cindy bisexual, but sometimes Dawn will join them. “I prefer a nice hard cock, but sometimes I just need the softness of another woman.” She stated “But right now I’d REALLY like to feel that tongue of yours on my pussy again.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.