The War of the Crystals - Cover

The War of the Crystals

Copyright© 2019 by rlfj

Chapter 25: Mothers & Daughters, Part 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: Mothers & Daughters, Part 1 - Jack Winfield finds a strange artifact after an earthquake and it changes his life in so many ways.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Jack pulled up to the Randalls’ apartment building and parked in the spot next to Tina’s car. He climbed out of the 560 and went to the Corolla Tina owned. As he had instructed, her car was unlocked. Reaching into his car, he pulled out a small suitcase and tossed it into the Corolla’s back seat. Then he locked her car and headed inside. He knocked on the door and a few seconds later Tina opened it.

“My, don’t you look dashing!” she said, smiling.

“Thank you. Think this will do? I hope she’s not expecting a tuxedo,” he replied.

Tina shook her head. “No, I told her it wasn’t like that. I said you’d be in a nice suit and she needed a nice sexy dress.”

Jack smiled and nodded. “That sounds about right.”

Tina lowered her voice. “And your bag?”

Jack whispered back, “I tossed it in your back seat and then locked it. Wait half an hour after we leave and then you can go over.”

Tina nodded. The plan was that Jack would take Kirsten to dinner, a sophisticated date that would show her the difference between what had happened to her and what a real gentleman was like. Meanwhile, Tina would take a bag over with Kirsten’s and her toiletries, lingerie, and spare clothing. She would let herself into the suite and then stay hidden until Jack called for her to join them. They would stay together, the three of them, until sometime Sunday. Smiling, she turned her head towards the hallway and called out, “Kirsten, your date has arrived!”

“Coming!” A few seconds later Kirsten came out of her bedroom and hustled down the hallway. She came to Jack and stood straight. “Please, Lord, is this alright?”

John smiled at the nervous young woman. She was wearing a long ankle-length white evening gown. It was made from a very sheer satin; though opaque it was very light, and Kirsten’s nipples were outlined. It had two slits up top, one down the back and one down between her breasts, though both were quite subtle. Her shoulders were bare, and the top was held up by a pair of pearl snaps, one in the front and one at the back, at her neck. Down below another pair of slits, one in the front and one in the back, went from hem to mid-thigh. She was wearing ankle-strapped white pumps which matched the dress, and sheer nude stockings of some sort. Her makeup was subtle and made her look a few years older, and she had a scent from a powerfully aphrodisiacal perfume. Jack whistled and smile. “You look fantastic! I could dress like a homeless guy and nobody would notice. They’ll all be looking at you!”

Tina laid a hand on her daughter’s arm. “See? I told you you’d be fine. Stop worrying!”

Kirsten took a deep breath and nodded. “Okay.” Then she blushed and said, “You look very nice, Lord.”

Jack smiled and said, “Thank you.” He was wearing one of his new suits, a dark gray plaid with a black shirt and a black tie. “I’m still not as nice looking as you. Ready to go?”

She blushed again and nodded. “Yes, Lord.”

Jack crooked out his elbow, but Kirsten just looked at him curiously. Tina laughed and took her daughter’s hand and pushed it through. “Take his arm, silly!”

Jack pulled Kirsten towards the door before the girl got any more nervous. He led her outside and opened the door of the Mercedes and waited while she settled in before going around to get in on his side.

It wasn’t a long drive to the Hilton, what with Construct whispering road conditions and traffic backups in his ear. Meanwhile, Jack concentrated on Kirsten. “If I didn’t say it earlier, you look beautiful!” he told her.

“Thank you, Lord.” She looked over at him and smiled. “Is it alright if I say you look beautiful, too?”

“I think guys are called handsome.”

She looked at him and then shrugged. “Maybe so, but you are beautiful. I was taking art appreciation and the Greek artists and writers often called men beautiful.”

Jack smiled at that. “Somehow I never considered men beautiful.”

Jack kept the conversation light on the drive over. Once at the Hilton, he turned the car over to a valet and led Kirsten inside. They went directly to the restaurant and were promptly seated.

“Welcome back, Mister Winfield,” said the maître d’hotel who came over as soon as he saw them.

“Thank you, Oliver.”

“Something to start you off with this evening?”

“It’s a bit of a celebration. How about a nice bottle of Moet et Chandon?

“Of course, sir.” He moved away, glancing briefly at the young woman with Jack. She was probably too young to drink, but you didn’t become the head of a restaurant at the Hilton by asking inconvenient questions. He waved over their server and gave her instructions, and then went back to his normal position near the entrance.

A minute later their waitress came over with menus, followed by the sommelier with the champagne. Finally, when they were alone again and had a chance to talk, Jack asked, “So, tell me what is going on with school. The last I hear you had been expelled, and your mother was going to talk to you about switching to a school near where I live.”

Kirsten nodded. “That’s basically where we’re at. Mom says that short of hiring lawyers and suing the school district I won’t be able to go back, but even if I could, I’m not sure I want to. People over there have said some pretty awful stuff! Have you seen any of it?”

Jack nodded in return. “I don’t do much with Facebook or Twitter, but I’ve seen some of it. You’re right, it’s ugly.”

“What’s the school like?”

Jack shrugged. “No idea, really. It’s been more than a few years since I was in high school, and it wasn’t around here. I think high school is simply something you need to survive. In your case, you’d only be enrolled there under an address of convenience. You could stay at our place during the week, your mother too if she wished, and then go home on weekends. That would be up to you two.”

Kirsten nodded. “I could use Mom’s name.”

“What do you mean?”

“My legal name is Kirsten Cooper. That’s what I was registered at school as.”

Jack’s eyes widened at that. Though he had touched her mind several times, that particular thought had never come up. “I had no idea!”

“When Mom and Dad got divorced, she went back to her old name, Randall. My legal name, though, is Cooper. If I register as Kirsten Randall nobody will ever know about, well, you know.”

“Huh. I never knew. Still think about coming. The girls and I would love for you to come.”

Kirsten cocked her head to one side. “What’s that like?”

“Hmmm?”

“Living together with a house of, what do you call them, concubines? Do Mom and I get a number and you ... make love ... to us on schedule?”

Jack laughed at that. “It’s not like that at all. For one thing, I am outnumbered; they’re the ones who tell me who and what I’m doing! Trust me, I’m not in charge! Second, while some nights might be with, well, let’s call them group sessions, I keep a suite here, upstairs, and a couple nights a week I will bring one of you ladies here for some private time. Like tonight. Dinner, a few drinks, maybe some room service later, just some one-on-one attention to let each of you know just how much I love and appreciate you.”

Kirsten felt a flutter of desire inside her at that. “Do you want to go upstairs now?”

“No, I want to have dinner first. We have all weekend.”

Before they could continue the conversation, their server came and took their orders. Then Kirsten asked, “Do you think Mom and I should move in with you and the others?”

Jack nodded and said “Yes, but it’s a little complicated. I think you should move in part time. Our house is a bit crowded. I’m buying a new one, much larger, but that might not be for a few more months. You’ll have a whole lot more room then. Maybe you don’t move in full time until that happens. A couple of the ladies are house hunting for us. That might mean another new school district. Still, you’re a sophomore. By the time we have the new place and you can move in full time you’ll be able to start as a junior.”

“Huh. Can I talk to Mom?”

“Sure. I’m not running a prison. What do you want to do when you graduate?” he asked.

Kirsten shrugged and rolled her eyes. “I have no idea!”

“I assume you were planning to go to college. Did you have a college picked out?” Kirsten shrugged again but didn’t answer. “Kirsten?”

“Promise you won’t laugh?”

Jack made a crossing motion over his chest. Smiling, he said, “Cross my heart.”

“I don’t even know if I want to go to college. You want to know the truth? I want to be a housewife someday! How pathetic is that?”

“A housewife?”

“You know, raise babies, keep a house and yard up, cook and clean and take care of somebody. You, for instance. Pathetic, right?”

Jack gave her a gentle smile and reached out for her hand. “No, it’s very sweet and not pathetic at all. All the girls have their own lives and careers. No reason this can’t be your career. I know some of the girls are looking to have children. By the time you graduate, you might just be able to become our housewife.”

Kirsten had an excited look on her face as Jack said that. “Really?”

He nodded. “Really. In the meantime, sign up for all the Home Ec courses you can take.”

“I will!”

Kirsten kept asking Jack about the household and neighborhood through dinner. Eventually dinner was finished, and she began to wonder about going up to Jack’s suite. “Uh, Lord, uh...”

Jack didn’t need his new powers to understand the teen’s nervousness. He smiled and took her hand again. “You’re scared, but excited, too. Right?”

Kirsten nodded and said “Yes.”

“Just like before. Send the negative thoughts out and the horny thoughts in.”

The girl’s eyes popped open at that. “I thought it was let the positive thoughts in!”

“Well, I think being horny is kind of positive, don’t you?”

Kirsten rolled her eyes. “I’m not sure that’s the way it’s supposed to work.”

Jack chuckled. “Seems right to me. Listen, I need to use the bathroom before we go upstairs. You do the same and I’ll meet you in the lobby.” He signaled for their waitress to bring the check and then the pair left.

Five minutes later Jack and Kirsten were entering the suite. Jack saw that Tina had set the front parlor up for romance. The lighting was dimmed, some soft romantic music was playing in the background, a pair of champagne glasses was on a side table along with a bottle of champagne in a cooler next to them. Jack could feel Kirsten’s nervous excitement even without his new abilities. He led her into the room and said, “I think one more glass of champagne first.” Kirsten didn’t speak, but just nodded and smiled. Jack pulled the bottle from the cooler and Kirsten watched as he removed the foil and cage and then giggled as the cork popped and flew around the room.

Jack filled each glass halfway and then handed one to the young woman. “Here’s to a most beautiful woman and the wonderful night ahead.”

“Thank you, Lord.”

He leaned down and kissed her softly, even though Kirsten pushed forward wanting more. He stopped and pulled back slightly and whispered, “Don’t move.”

“Lord?”

“Stay still.” Jack moved to her left slightly and reached behind her with his right hand. Kirsten gasped as she felt his hand on her back, and then he undid the snap at the back of her dress. Then he switched his glass to his right hand and used his left to undo the snap at her throat.

The satin dress slid down Kirsten’s body slowly, exposing her completely. Jack thought she was truly beautiful. Her breasts were fuller than he expected but still firm and taut; her belly was smooth, and her belly button was deep. Beneath the dress the girl was wearing thigh-high stockings and nothing else. He pussy was shaved bare. “God, you are so gorgeous,” he whispered. He ran a finger down the side of her face to her neck and the teen shivered.

“Lord?” Kirsten wanted to know what would happen next.

Jack took her glass and set it aside with his. “Your turn now. Go slowly but start undressing me.”

“Yes, Lord.”

Jack helped the girl by first removing his suit coat and tossing it aside, and then showing her how his tie untied. That calmed her enough that she was able to unbutton his shirt and pull it loose from his pants and remove it. When she got to his pants, she looked at him nervously, and Jack led her over to where a fake fur rug was laid over the carpet. They settled down onto the fur and he taught her to first start with his shoes and socks, and then proceed from there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.