The Camera - Cover

The Camera

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - 17 year old Bobby Joe Mason becomes the owner of an antique 35 mm Leica camera. The camera was formerly owned by a young German photographer whose favorite model was his sister Karolin. She loved to have her pictures taken in the nude. The Leica camera's magical powers are soon discovered. Bobby Joe and all who have their pictures made with 'The Camera' experience very, very erotic changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“I see Mariah, Amelia, Mindy, Lisa and Cheri all waiting for me over there. Let me out here Beth, and I’ll see you tomorrow morning ... today was a blast and I really enjoyed spending it with you.”

“I really enjoyed being with you too, Bobby Joe. I’ll get Colin to come to the library, and meet you. Bye Sweetie,” Beth said, as he gathered up his bags, threw them over his shoulders, and walked over to where the girls were. They were dancing, grinning, and laughing, as he walked toward them.

“Well I love this welcoming committee, I hope some of you waited to help me carry my bags home.”

“We’re not carrying a thing home for you Bobby Joe.” Cheri said, and they all laughed.

“Well, what have I done to deserve this?” He went along with the joke.

“Look, Bobby Joe.” Mariah, said as she and Amelia, moved away from the front door of the white Jeep Grand Cherokee, with B J’s Photography, painted in big letters on the front door.

Bobby Joe looked wide eyed ... he was speechless, as he looked from one to the other.

“Who did this?” He finally got the words out.

“You’re Mom, and I did, Bobby Joe, we needed another vehicle, and we bought it in the name of the photo shop so we can claim the deduction on your new business.” Edward Capelton said, from behind him.

“Dad, I don’t know what to say.” Bobby ran to him, and hugged, as they held each other.

“Why don’t you just tell all these beautiful girls, to get in, and give them a ride down to the studio?”

“Thanks, Dad, I love you,” Bobby Joe hugged him one more time, and turned to see all the girls getting in the Jeep with butts, and legs flashing.

Cheri, and Mariah, were in the front, and Bobby Joe slid under the wheel next to Cheri. He looked at her, and both she, and Mariah, had their skirts up, exposing their bare naked pussies. He looked in the back to see Amelia, Mindy, and Lisa, sitting there smiling with their pussies smiling at him too.

“I love all of you, so much, let’s go see Kori, and show her the new Jeep. I want to see some tits, when we get off the school grounds,” he said, and laughed as they all pulled their tops up, and off, before he could even back out of the parking place.

They rode all the way to the studio, with their tops over their big titties, smiling, and laughing.

“I need to get all of you in a line-up, and take some pictures. I want to start a big scrap book, with my special girls in it.”

“Can we be naked too, and show our pussies to the camera, Bobby Joe?” Amelia asked, and they all cheered.

“Hell Yeah.” Bobby Joe answered, and they cheered again.

“Look, Mom’s here too, I see her car. Oh God, look at the lettering on the window, and the big sign overhead.” Bobby Joe screamed.

“Wow, Bobby Joe, you’re really in business now, this all looks so professional too.” Cheri said, as they all piled out, legs, butts and pussies shining, girls laughing, and giggling, and Bobby Joe, with tears in his eyes.

“OH MY GOD!” Korian screamed, as she ran out to the sidewalk, to see the new Jeep Cherokee.

She grabbed Bobby Joe, and they hugged, as he whirled her round and round, they laughed, and cried together, as the others stood with tears in their eyes.

“We’re in business, Bobby Joe, wait until you get inside and see what else we have.” Korian hugged and kissed him, before she let him go.

“Mom,” Bobby Joe said, as he dropped his camera and lens bags, and ran to her.

“Mom, I love you so much. I hope I can re-pay you, and Dad, for all of this,” he cried, as he hugged her and she held him as all the girls gathered around and ran their hands over him, and patted his back.

“There will no re-paying. We did this for all of you, we want you to have the best, and make a good business here.” Margaret Capelton told her son.

“Look, Bobby Joe, look what else Mom got.” Korian held up a Nikon D90 Digital Camera with an 18-105 MM lens attached, and three more lenses in a leather bag on the desk.

“Mom, that camera costs over five thousand with all of those lenses,” Bobby Joe said, and hugged his Mom again.

“Just look over here Bobby Joe,” Korian said, as she pointed to a new HP Photosmart Pro B9280 Digital photo printer.

“Oh wow, I need to sit down ... I’ve got something to share with all of you too.” He finally was able to talk as he looked at the camera, and the new printer.

“What Bobby Joe, how was the trip over to Junction City High today?” Korian asked.

“It went great. I met the Superintendent, and the Vice Principal and they asked me to come and do all their school pictures and the senior pictures, as well.”

“Wow, that will take a week at least, Bobby Joe that is a big school.” Korian said.

“I know Kori and you and I are going to spend the week at Mr. Bettleson’s house too.”

“Woo-hoo ... Wow Bobby Joe, I just knew we could do this. We are really in business, now.” Korian hugged her brother and they all got into the act with one big group hug.

“Bobby Joe, look at the cameras, your Leica, and your new Nikon are glowing.” Margaret said, as they all turned to see the two cameras side by side on the desk top. They both seemed to give off a faint greenish glow.

Korian looked at Bobby Joe, and they smiled. He picked up the antique camera and looped the embroidered strap over his head and let it hang down. He picked up the new camera, and looked at the new memory card then turned it on. It felt instantly warm, as he held it in his hands.

“I need to see some big tits, and my new camera wants to take some pictures of them. Now, all of you, get in that portrait room, and get naked.” Bobby Joe said.

The hallway was alive with bouncing breasts, and swinging butts, as all of them ran to the portrait room and shed their clothes, to stand naked in front of the white backdrop.

“Line up, arms behind you and around the person next to you. Squeeze together, titty to titty, and lean forward. I want to try this baby out on my favorite models.” Bobby Joe said, and watched as they all lined up just as he asked them.

“Hold the pose, I want to see how fast this camera will snap shots.” He told them, as he started.

“Wow, this is amazing, it took six shots, while I was just touching the button. Let me set the light, and take some more, the flash may come on, so be real still.” He told them.

“Wow Bobby Joe, I am warm all over, that flash is heating the room.”

“Oh God ... look at my skin ... I have a tan like I’ve been in the sun. I never get a tan, I burn,” Cheri said, and looked at her arms and legs.

“I’m the same way. Shit look at all of us we’re as tanned as if we lived in the tropics. I love this.” Kori said, and they all turned and looked at each others butts and breasts.

“That’s what the glow was, your other camera passed it on to the new one, Bobby Joe.” Margaret said, as she too looked at her skin. She’s as dark as she was when she was a young girl, back in Italy.

“It has to be the flash turn all the flood lights on and I’ll turn the flash off we’ll see.” He said.

“Take my picture Bobby Joe my skin is the lightest,” Cheri said, as she stepped forward.

“Here goes.” Bobby Joe clicked off three shots and her skin never changed.

“Turn the lights back off now. Cheri, you still want to try this.”

“Shit yes, I want to be as dark as your Mom.” she laughed, and stepped over to the white backdrop. Bobby Joe took four quick shots, then Mindy, and Lisa, joined Cheri, he took three more, and they all joined in.

“Damn, I love this, look at how dark we all are now, and Mom is still the same, that is weird.” Korian said.

“Bobby Joe, will you take my Mom’s picture with that camera, she has never been tanned in her life, she can’t even use tanning beds,” Cheri said.

“Yes, that will be a great test. Does she still like her new changes?”

“God ... Yes, she would go to work naked, if they’d let her and when you make her skin tanned, she will sure enough want to be naked all the time.” Cheri laughed.

“What time does she get off today?” Margaret asked.

“In about an hour. That is, if she don’t have to pull another shift.”

“Call her quick, Cheri, tell her to come by the studio. We’re all here and we want her to come by too.” Margaret said.

“I love this, Bobby Joe. As soon as she gets here ... tell her to get naked.” Cheri laughed.

“Bobby Joe ... get naked and let me have the camera. I want to see if it’s only you that makes it work.” Korian said.

“That’s a great idea, Kori,” their Mom said.

Korian took both cameras. She put the Leica around her neck and held the Nikon in her hand as Bobby Joe showed her how it worked.

“Say “Cheese”, Bobby Joe, as I make that beautiful cock as brown as we are.” She said as she focused and shot three photographs.

Almost instantly, he was as tan as Kori and the rest of them. She took two more of her brother, she wanted him really dark.

“Take the Leica camera off your neck, Kori, and take Cheri’s picture.” Bobby Joe said.

“Oh, Goody, I want to be as dark as Bobby Joe is, anyway.” Cheri said, as she danced over to the wall and stood posing. Nothing happened when Korian took the pictures.

“Put the Leica back on around your neck, and take those two shots again,” Bobby Joe said.

“Would you look at that?” Margaret said, as Cheri’s tan darkened instantly.

“Bobby Joe, we can use this to our advantage.” Korian said.

“I know, and let me tell you what I thought of today ... I thought of leasing the building next door and opening a spa for women. You should have seen what happened to Vice Principal Woodley, today when I took pictures of her. She was so out of shape and her hips were like Cheri’s Mom’s used to be. When I took all her pictures she looked like some super model with huge titties.”

“Wow, we need to really try this out on someone and just see if there are any limits. We’ll need to make the women do exercises and have their before and after pictures made.” Korian said.

“I was thinking the same thing today ... We can have an entrance made between the two businesses, and sell package deals.” Bobby Joe agreed.

“Wow, Bobby Joe! That’s a great idea. Make a woman’s body over, take her portraits and make her skin as tan as if she lived on an island in the south seas.” Mariah said.

“I love the sound of that,” Margaret agreed.

“Kori, I forgot to tell you, and Bobby Joe, that I talked to Mr. Muller today ... He wants to come by tomorrow and see your new studio and bring you some more things that he said went with what he’s already given you.”

“Hey, that’s great, we haven’t seen him lately. We’ve been so busy at school, and getting everything started here,” Bobby Joe said.

“Yeah Mom. I wish you’d be here too he really likes you.” Korian said.

“I told him I’d be here.”

“We need to put an ad in the paper tomorrow and have our open house on Saturday, we can have discount coupons in the announcement and have people bring them by to get signed up for a photo shoot of their choice.” Korian said.

“I’ll do that for you as soon as I get to work tomorrow. Kori. You write down all you want in it and I will call it in.” Margaret told her.

“When I get here tomorrow I’ll go by the Chamber of Commerce office and get the paperwork filled out to lease the building next door.” Korian told them.

“Kori, let’s take the digital camera and download the pictures into the printer. I want to see how they come out on that printer, I’ve never even seen one work.” Bobby Joe said.

“Yeah, we better put our clothes on before we go back in the front room I’ll have to set the printer up in one of the back rooms to keep it from being in the way up front here.”

“Have you ever ran one of these, Kori?”

“No, but I’ve read all about this one and it seems simple enough we just connect the camera thru the USB-3 port turn it on and turn the printer on it’s supposed to do the rest or we can just put the smart card in this slot and download them. Or we can connect the camera to the computer and keep the pics on the hard drive with the software. So we can do all of the needed corrections to the jpgs, before we print them.

“Now what do you want?”

“Crank it up and let’s run these through to see what we get.”

“Wow, you got all this down good, Kori. I’m glad you’re the one handling the developing, and the electronics.”

“Hey look. Here comes the first print and would you just look at this.” Korian exclaimed as the first print came out with all of them standing naked, arms around each others shoulders and titty to titty.

“Damn, this is some really good imagery, Kori. We can offer these digital prints or the original prints.”

“Look at these where the skin tone has changed in each photo Bobby Joe from one print to the other as we all get darker tans.”

“I love this. We may make it yet, Kori.” Bobby Joe said, and laid the prints out on the long table to let them dry. Margaret and all the girls came and looked at each print admiring themselves and their naked brown titties in each photo.

“Look here’s Mom,” Cheri said and ran to the door to meet her Mom with a hug.

“Cheri, how did you get so dark? Have you been tanning?” Marsha Sanders asked as she looked at her daughter’s dark skin.

“No Mom. Come over here and look at the pictures Bobby Joe made of us. You need to get naked and let him take your pictures too, Mom. Show off that sexy body to our friends.” Cheri was pulling her Mom across the room and introducing her to the girls she had not met.

“Hey Marsha. Cheri’s right you need to get naked and get in the photo portrait room so I can get some more pictures of the sexy butt you’ve got,” Bobby Joe said as they hugged each other.

“Come with me good-looking. I’ll get naked with you anytime,” Marsha said as she and Margaret hugged. They all followed Marsha and Bobby Joe, to the back room, where she shed her clothes in a pile on the floor.

“Wow Ms. Sanders. You are beautiful.” Lisa said and the others agreed.

“Stand by the sheet we use as a back drop and let me get some shots with this new digital camera. Stand with your back to the camera butt out and looking back over your shoulder. Here let me pull your hair back. Kori take this picture while I pull Marsha’s hair back and down like this.”

“Oh My God look at her hair. Marsha, your hair is so long and silky,” Margaret said.

“Take some more pictures of her now. Bobby Joe and show her what it’s like to have a perfect all over tan,” Kori handed him the digital Nikon camera. He took six more shots and they stood and watched as her skin changed from a pale, ghostly white to dark and smooth as Margaret’s.

“Damn I love my hot body more every day. I may just go to work naked tomorrow,” Marsha laughed, as she looked at her smooth tanned legs and her huge dark titties.

“Wow Mom, we look alike now.” Cheri ran to her Mom and they hugged each other naked as Bobby Joe took another three shots with his Leica camera.


“Mom, I want to spend the night with Bobby Joe. Mariah and Amelia said I could wear some of their clothes to school tomorrow ... may I?”

“Sure Hon, I have a friend coming over later anyway.” Marsha said.

“Not that Earl guy again, I hope,” Cheri said, with a frown.

“Nope. This is a new doctor at the hospital ... and he’s single.” Marsha grinned.

“Wow, go Mom!” Cheri screamed and hugged her again, as they stood outside the studio preparing to leave for the day.


“Come on in everyone and get ready for supper. We’ve got a big pot of spaghetti and two loaves of garlic bread.” Edward said, as they stormed in through the kitchen entrance.

Margaret hurried to Edward and hugged him kissing him deep as they held each other.

“Come on girls let’s eat and then we’ll swim for a while before bedtime,” Korian said.

“Lisa, why don’t you and Mindy call your grandma and see if you can spend the night with us. We’ll all sleep together.” Mariah suggested.

“We’d love to, but grandma isn’t feeling well.” Mindy said.

“We’re really worried about grandma. She told us that she fell while we were at school yesterday and we asked the lady next door to keep an eye on her. We better head on home. She told us that she wanted to go to live with our Aunt Jessi in Alabama. We don’t want to leave now that we’ve met all of you, and you helped us get into the new school and we just don’t know what to do,” Lisa started crying.

“You girls just go see about your grandma for now. Tell her that I’ll come see her, tomorrow.” Margaret said.

“Thank you, Ms. Margaret we don’t know what we’d do without friends like you and all of your family.” Mindy said, as Margaret hugged her and Lisa.

Lisa and Mindy hugged all their friends and told them they would be back early tomorrow for school, then left.

“Edward, I need you to go with me tomorrow morning first thing, to see the girls grandma. We can’t let those girls keep getting uprooted by moving all over and changing schools. We have to do something!” Margaret said and they planned the trip to see Mrs. Johnston first thing the next morning.


“Bobby Joe, you want me to help you carry all your equipment now that you have the digital camera too?” Korian asked, as they were preparing to leave for school the next morning.

“No, I’ll use my backpack, to carry it all. I’ve been thinking of using it, anyway instead of carrying the two separate bags I’ve been carrying.” He said as they all piled into the new Jeep Cherokee.

“Mindy, how’s your grandma today?” Mariah asked, as she looked at the red eyes of her two friends, and knew that had been crying.

“She says she is better ... but we know she isn’t. She doesn’t want us to worry about her.”

“Don’t you and Lisa worry. Mom and Dad will work something out. there’s nothing those two can’t do when they set theirs minds to it.” Bobby Joe said and hugged the two sisters to him.

“Thanks, all of you. You are the best friends ever.” Lisa said, as they turned to walk to their building.


“Beth you have to help me get Mrs. Sheldon to pose for some pictures today ... like we talked about yesterday. I need to know if this will work on everyone,” Bobby Joe said

“I think I can get her to pose with me if we tell her it’s to do with the new library renovation Mr. Marks wants to do. You’ll have to convince her to let me take your picture with her so you can use your hands while I snap the pics,” Beth smiled she knew that if Bobby Joe could make his camera work it’s magic on Mrs. Sheldon ... it would work on anyone.

“Good I’m going to be taking more pictures like I always do and I’ll stop by here to ask the two of you to pose for me back behind the shelves. I want to take some more of you in the conference room too ... you’re going to flip when you see what the new digital camera does to you,” Bobby Joe told her and smiled.

“I’m ready. Will I be naked?”

“Yes and I’ve got a condom too so be ready.” Bobby Joe smiled at her and walked up through the desks where the students were already beginning to sit for the morning assembly.

“I need a group picture of the entire cheerleader squad naked this morning and I want Coach Jan in it too y’all will not believe what effects my new digital camera has on your skin.” Bobby Joe told Dru, and Haley when they came in and sat down.

“You can take our picture naked any time Bobby Joe. We love getting naked with you.” Haley laughed.

“Tell the others I’ll be in the gym when you have your workouts and take more pictures. You’ll see the changes right away.”

“Wow I’m excited. Will our titties and butts be changing more?” Dru asked.

“Just wait and you’ll see. You’ll love it.”

“The four girls in Junior Class will be there today with us will that be alright?” Haley asked.

“Sure I’ll take lots of pictures of them.” Bobby Joe smiled and walked away. He wanted to see the four cute Junior girls with big titties and he would give them all a tanned body to die for that will last forever.


“Good morning Mrs. Sheldon. You sure look nice today. Good morning, Ms. Cobb. How are you? I really would like to get some pictures of you both this morning, to put with our files on the library we have been doing.” Bobby Joe smiled at them.

“Bobby Joe Mason I hate having my pictures taken, but for this important project I’ll do as you ask,” Mrs. Sheldon said.

“Thanks Mrs. Sheldon. Would you and Ms. Cobb please step behind the big divider here so we won’t be disturbed or disturb the assembly.”

“Yes let’s get this over with Beth. This sweet young man will never cease to stop wanting our pictures it seems,” Mrs. Sheldon said as she waddled around the end of the long divider book shelf that split the large library between the study tables and the book storage shelves.

“Please stand there by the book case, Ms. Cobb. You stand behind Mrs. Sheldon and both of you face the wall over there so I can get a profile then turn to look at me when I tell you.”

“Yes that’s perfect. Now Mrs. Sheldon. I want to get one of you alone so it will be on the front cover of the presentation when we turn it over to Mr. Marks.”

“Here Ms. Cobb let me pose Mrs. Sheldon while you take the pictures if you don’t mind. Now Mrs. Sheldon I need to unbutton your jacket so it will not be pulled up so tight on you. Just relax and let me do this so we can get just the right pose. Ms. Cobb, look through the viewfinder and tell me if this looks good.”

“Yes Bobby Joe. I want to take a picture of you and Mrs. Sheldon like this and one of you both like she and I were earlier if I may.”

“Yes Ms. Cobb. Great idea. Hold still like this Mrs. Sheldon while I touch your skirt here. Please excuse me if I get too personal. I want these to be the best pictures we can get.”

“I am feeling flushed, Bobby Joe. But you go right ahead. I like the way you can make me pose and look for your camera.”

“Ms. Cobb, can you get this picture as I stand facing Mrs. Sheldon and we shake hands? Great now I want you to turn just a bit to the left, Mrs. Sheldon. Here excuse me as I turn your hips just right. Now Ms. Cobb. Take at least three or four to be sure we get the right pose,” Bobby Joe looked at Beth and winked.

“Mrs. Sheldon. I apologize for touching you like that. I didn’t know you were going to move at just that minute,” Bobby Joe said as his hands were all over her sagging breasts as he smoothed her silk blouse. Beth took at least six quick shots before Bobby Joe looked at her and smiled.

“Bobby Joe. I am feeling so flushed and I am itching all over. I must have something on my blouse,” Mrs. Sheldon said as she squirmed and twisted to try and relieve the itching.

“Mrs. Sheldon. You may have detergent on your blouse that didn’t get rinsed out. Why don’t you step into the conference room with me and we’ll check it out. Bring your suit jacket just in case you need to make a quick change. Here Bobby Joe. Take two more shots of Mrs. Sheldon and me together,” Beth said as she stood behind her and reached around to place her hands on the woman as if in a hug from behind.

“Ms. Cobb. I am itching so bad and my breasts feel as if they are about to blister. Please excuse me but I have to remove this brassiere and see what is happening it is cutting into my body it’s so tight.”

“Here let me release the catch in back I see what you mean it looks as if you have grown in the bust, Mrs. Sheldon.”

“Yes it does doesn’t it? Oh My God, Ms. Cobb. Would you just look at my big breasts? I have never in my life looked like this. They are so big and and and and so perfectly shaped.”

“I see that, Mrs. Sheldon. Here put your jacket on and leave your blouse and bra off so we can see how this looks.”

“I love the way this looks on me, Ms. Cobb, I have cleavage almost like you do, now.”

“Let’s get Bobby Joe to come in and take some more pictures. I’m sure you’d rather have these pictures, than the others.”

“Yes I would. Please hide my clothes so they wont show in the new photos.”

“Bobby Joe could you come in and take more pictures please? Mrs. Sheldon really likes the way she looks now,” Beth winked at him.

“Sure I’ll bring all my equipment with me.” Bobby smiled to himself now he was hoping to get them both naked and take some with the digital camera too.

“Wow Mrs. Sheldon. You look really stunning. You should dress like this more often. You have been hiding your beauty from my camera.”

“Hush Bobby Joe Mason. Just look at Ms. Cobb and you will see real beauty. Now take my pictures please. I feel so much better almost daring ... as I look at your camera now.”

“Open the button on her jacket, Ms. Cobb. Don’t pull it open just open it and let my camera capture her gorgeous cleavage now. Yes! Mrs. Sheldon! Please let Ms. Cobb take a picture of you and me now.”

“I would love to have that picture myself, Bobby Joe. Beth please take our pictures.”

“Hold still, Mrs. Sheldon. I want to adjust your jacket just a bit as Ms. Cobb gets the camera focused.” Bobby Joe said as he pulled her jacket wide open and cupped her large cone shaped breasts and held them high as Beth took four more shots. He reached down to her still protruding stomach and belly as Mrs. Sheldon relaxed back against him and Beth took five shots this time.

The change was instant and Mrs. Sheldon’s skirt became extremely loose fitting on her and fell to the floor. Bobby Joe placed his hands over her buttocks and Beth took so many shots Bobby Joe lost count as the skin smoothed and color came to her butt cheeks.

“Mrs. Sheldon. You are absolutely beautiful. Take that jacket off her, Bobby Joe and pull her hair back. I think our librarian loves this.” Beth said.

“I do love this, Ms. Cobb. I hardly know what to think of the feelings running through my body as I stand here and just look at my magnificent breasts. I love them. Take lots of pictures now.”

“Use my digital camera and take at least six as I turn our newest model around, Ms. Cobb.”

“My goodness ... my skin is heating up and look at me! I look like I have a really dark suntan now. Ms. Cobb, perhaps you need to let Bobby Joe take some pictures of you now, since we are all back here alone.”

“Yes Ms. Cobb. Mrs. Sheldon and I want to see your body and compare.” Bobby Joe grinned as Beth stripped quickly and stood titty to titty with her supervising librarian.

“Hold that right there! Now turn and let me get another one. Now, both of you bend over, and push your butts out at me and let me get that one too. I just love tan butts.”

“Mrs. Sheldon. You look so sexy like that. If I were a man I would be behind you and trying to get into your hot body.” Beth told her.

“Hush Ms. Cobb. You are making me wish the same thing and here we are in here naked with Bobby Joe.”

“I bet Bobby Joe would love to have some of your hot pussy from behind wouldn’t you, Bobby Joe?”

“I sure would you are so HOT, Mrs. Sheldon.”

“Hurry Bobby Joe. Do me from behind I feel so naughty and wanton.” She looked over her shoulder as Bobby Joe dropped his backpack then his pants.

“Damn what a cock! Put that fucker in my pussy,” Mrs. Sheldon hissed at him as he stepped up close to her backside and slipped his long hard cock into her hot pussy from behind.

“Bend over and hold the table Mrs. Sheldon ... I love your hot ass.”

“I love your hot cock too. This is the first time I have even been fucked by anyone other than my husband. Ram that hot cock-meat up my pussy.”

“Take our picture Beth with my cock in this beautiful woman’s pussy.”

“Spread your legs wide, Mrs. Sheldon and let Bobby Joe’s cock go deep in your belly and shoot his hot cum into you while I take the pictures.” Beth told her.

“Mrs. Sheldon turn around and sit on the table and let Bobby Joe fuck you facing you with his long fat cock while I take those pictures too.”

“Stick that big fucker in my pussy, Bobby Joe. Damn I love this. Fuck me hard I think I am going to orgasm. OH HELL YES, FUCK ME, I am cumming Ms. Cobb. Shoot your hot cum into my belly, Bobby Joe.”

“Mrs. Sheldon are you fertile?” Beth giggled.

“I am as fertile as you are, Beth Cobb Bobby Joe shoot my pussy full of your seed I have a body now that will look good pregnant.”

“You sure do and you have some hot pussy too.”

“Thank you you two for whatever it was that you did to me I am a new woman in a new tanned body, and I want to have your baby Bobby Joe. I love me for the first time in my life.”

“Mrs. Sheldon will it be alright if I let Bobby Joe put that big cock in my pussy too ... it looks so good.”

“Yes Bobby Joe. You fuck this young woman and I want you to shoot your seed into her fertile body too then we can both have your babies.”

“Oh yes fuck me hard, Bobby Joe,” Beth said as he shoved his already cum slick cock into her hot seething pussy.

“That looks so damned hot. Here I want to lick your titties, Beth.” Mrs. Sheldon said as she leaned over to suck Beth’s nipples hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.