Cindy the Babysitter Gets Spanked by a New Daddy - Cover

Cindy the Babysitter Gets Spanked by a New Daddy

Copyright© 2018 by Sueloves2bspanked

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cindy learns the tingle a good spanking can bring to her needy pussy. She realizes that a red ass can be the key to a lot more fun than she ever imagined before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Revenge  

Cindy was finally graduated but she didn’t feel any different than before when she was still in school and getting ready for the final test.

Her part time job of babysitting that she hoped was behind her was unexpectedly her primary means of support after her father decided it was a good time for him to head on an unscheduled trip to Las Vegas with the secretary that he loved to bounce on his knee at every opportunity. Their trips to the rooftop to have a forbidden cigarette were getting heated because they had discovered a little alcove behind the air conditioning unit that allowed them to copulate out of sight of any watcher hoping to catch employees breaking the rules about sex on the premises.

He had packed a suitcase which meant he was not planning to come back for quite some time. She had begged him to stay but even getting down on her knees and swallowing his spunk didn’t do the trick of getting him to change his mind. She found it difficult to understand what he could possibly find better in a late twenties model when he could have his step-daughter just turned eighteen ready and willing to service him in any way he desired even if she didn’t have much experience in actual sex department. After all, most guys loved taking a female’s gifts of oral or anal sex as preferable to ordinary humping on top of a disinterested spouse with other things on her mind.

She had tried to cheer lead her mother into putting out her pussy for her daddy’s pleasure but the middle-aged woman was more into her clubs and her close girlfriends than satisfying her husband’s needs of nocturnal bliss.

So she took the job that entailed her going with the Brown family across the street to the beach for the three day holiday to babysit their precocious eleven year old daughter with the eyeglasses and the mouth on her that would try the patience of a Saint.

Mister Brown was quite a good-looking young man of about thirty with a slim build and a skill in repairing computers that gave him an edge on the competition making him a sure-fire candidate for bread-winner of the month in anyone’s book.

His wife of twelve years was only twenty-nine and she had married him a total virgin at the tender age of seventeen. Over the years, Doug had broken in her pussy to just the right mix of eager anticipation and dedicated stamina that he needed to get off with success in a reasonable amount of time. His father had always told him that time is money and vice versa so many times that it was almost like a litany to him summarizing his outlook on business and pleasure combined.

His Nancy was a cock tease of the worse sort and she would come awake at parties to rub guys with their wives looking their way and do all sorts of tricks without actually putting out like girls are supposed to do when servicing a male friend in a covert manner.

She was much quicker to take care of a wife’s needs when cornered because in her opinion girls should stick together and after all, girls just want to have fun.

Nancy the wife was quite upset that her father-in-law Nick was coming along with them because his wife of some thirty years had recently passed from an undiagnosed heart condition that caused her demise suddenly when taking it doggy style from her husband right on the dining room table on an otherwise quiet Sunday morning.

Nick was not amused that the cops were seriously thinking of charging him with manslaughter because he had no idea at all that his wife had a weak heart and they had done the same thing every Sunday right after church and then his wife would finish making the pot roast that she did so well with her special recipe that was his favorite dish.

He had begged Nancy to cook a pot roast for him but she just laughed in his face and told him it was more likely for her to fall down on her knees and give him a blow job as to actually cook an entire meal for him. After all, she hadn’t cooked for her loving husband so why would she cook for a middle-aged has-been that probably couldn’t get it up anymore if the truth be known.

Nick had considered bending Nancy his daughter-in-law over the back of the leather sofa just to show her he could easily break her of her negative attitude the old-fashioned way with his cock pounding some sense into her pussy from behind with her naked ass cheeks spread open beneath him to punish with his strong hands opening up her hidden hole with his thick demanding cock.

Out of a sense of loyalty to his only son, Nick had those thoughts but didn’t act on them because he didn’t want to cause any trouble in his son’s marriage which seemed to be going so well at the present time.

Cindy got permission from her mother to go with the Browns on the three day holiday. They needed the money badly and her medical condition prevented her from working a full time job. The only job she could get was to man a sex-call line that allowed the customer to say anything they wanted in relation to sex and not be considered a pervert. Her mom told her she liked the job because she could also say anything she wanted and not have to ever meet the customer to pay the piper.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.