It's Not What You Think

by SBrooks

Copyright© 2019 by SBrooks

Romantic Sex Story: A different look at Girls' Night Out.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

Thanks to Todd172 for an early read, and thanks to my Sweet Inspiration blackrandl1958 for her guidance and editing.

I don’t know what was worse, that damn alarm clock going off or the sun shining in my eyes because Steve had forgotten to pull down the shade, again.

I looked over my shoulder at him gently snoring away. That man could sleep through an atomic bomb, and, of course, his back was turned towards the window. I suppose I could have faced that way, but it would have meant sleeping on my right shoulder, which was always uncomfortable for me.

We had had one of our two or three times a week sex sessions, and Steve made sure I got off as usual, but the old spark just didn’t seem to be there.

Some of the girls at work were talking about Kelly Brock, the new girl in Accounting, and how she was always bragging about her lovers. I was taken aback.

“I thought that she was married,” I said.

“Oh, she is,” Jane giggled, “but she says that after dating Paul for three years and two years of marriage she got bored with the “same old, same old,” and decided to look up one of her better endowed boyfriends.

“She said that the sex was out of this world, even better than she remembered it. She thought that maybe the illicit nature of it made it more exciting.”

“She claimed that her husband also benefitted,” Sally chimed in. “She said that she was so hot after being with her lover that she practically attacked him when he came home.”

“He didn’t mind sloppy seconds?” I asked.

“Oh, he never knew,” Sally said, “Though after he commented one time about how wet she was, she started making sure she cleaned up before going home.”

I could feel my pussy moistening and wondered if this might be the solution to my problem, but the idea of cheating on Steve horrified me.

I was turned on enough that I talked Steve into bed before dinner, not that it took a lot of talking, and we had one of our best love-making sessions in a long time. As I basked in the afterglow, instead of realizing how much my own attitude had helped us, I started to wonder, if just the fantasy of a lover had this kind of an affect, how much more would an actual lover do?

The girls in the office were planning a Girls’ Night Out for that Friday. I tended not to go, but I thought I’d go, maybe have a chance to talk to Kelly.

When Steve came home, I nervously broached the subject.

“Um, Steve, some of the girls are getting together after work on Friday, have a bite to eat, then maybe go out for a couple of drinks, maybe a little dancing.”

“Sounds like fun, Honey. Why don’t you go with them? It’ll do you good, let your hair down, get away from the old ball and chain.”

I wondered if he would be so willing if he knew the thoughts running through my head. Not that I was planning on cheating this Friday, or anything, but this might be the foot in the door.

“Are you sure, Honey? You won’t mind me dancing with other guys?”

“You dance with other guys all the time. Why should it bother me now?”

“The other times you’re with me, this is different.”

“Honey, I trust you. It’s not like you’re going to sleep with any of them,” he said with a chuckle. “Just be sure to leave space for the Holy Spirit during the slow dances.”

I was glad that Steve was looking down and didn’t see the look on my face when he mentioned sleeping with them. Fortunately, I recovered quickly.

“Okay, Steve, as long as you’re sure.”

“I’m sure, Babe. Maybe I’ll get a few guys together to go to the sports bar and watch the Celtics game. We’ll drink beer, eat with our fingers and belch, with no women to correct us.”

Friday came quickly, and as I dressed for work I gave extra thought to my lingerie. Not that I was expecting anybody to see it, except for maybe Steve when I came home, but I wanted to feel sexy. Back in the drawer went the plain white Playtex bra and granny panties. I pushed aside my red and my black Victoria Secret thong sets, and pulled out my white lace bra and bikini briefs.

As I put them on, the silky feel sent a shiver through me, and I had to shake it off, reminding myself that I wasn’t going out to cheat on Steve.

I took similar care with my outfit. It obviously had to be business appropriate, but I also wanted to stand out that night. I chose a black leather skirt that was only an inch or so shorter than I usually wore to work, but it had a zipper that I could pull up to show a little more leg. A button-up semi-sheer blouse with a blazer for the office completed the basic look. I didn’t expect that the blazer would last long once we hit the club. I wore low-heel pumps for the office, but had a pair of four-inch strappy heels to change into in the car after work.

A quick spritz of my usual cologne and I was ready to rock-and-roll.

Steve gave me an admiring once-over as I gave him a quick kiss before leaving for work.

“Now, you make sure you behave yourself,” he said with a grin, never giving a thought that I ever wouldn’t.

When I got to the restaurant, the girls were all aflutter.

“You won’t believe who’s going to be at the club tonight,” Jane said with a giggle.

“Who? Kelly?” I said hopefully.

“Better!” Sally said, “Jonathon Richmond!”

Jonathon was a relatively new addition to our office, and if I’m going to be honest, I had a bit of a crush on him.

I won’t say that he was some sort of a Greek god, or anything, but he was certainly pleasant to look at. He was a few years younger that Steve and me, with an athletic build, broad shoulders and narrow hips. He wasn’t overly muscled, but seemed to be in good shape.

He had been the subject of more than one of my masturbatory fantasies, and I have to admit, his image intruded on a couple of my love-making sessions with Steve.

I was nervous as a schoolgirl when we got to the club, and felt both relief and disappointment to find that Jonathon wasn’t there.

After we got our first round of drinks I started a quiet conversation with Kelly.

“Um, I feel a little funny bringing this up, Kelly, but I’ve heard rumors that you like to ... um ... uh...”

“You don’t have to beat around the bush, Susan,” Kelly said laughing, “I sometimes cheat on Paul.”

I was shocked by her frankness.

“Don’t you feel guilty? What if Paul found out? What if he decided to cheat?”

“First of all, if I found out that he cheated, I’d cut his balls off!. Yeah, that makes me a hypocrite, so sue me.

“Guilty? Yeah, I guess I did feel a little guilty, at first, but I was having so much fun I got over that quickly.

“Paul wasn’t missing out, I gave him all that he could handle. Even after I had a session with one of my boy toys he was worn out before I was.

“I honestly don’t know what I would do if Paul found out. In my dreams he would see that my play time wasn’t hurting anything, and would let me continue.”

“You don’t really believe that do you? I would be lucky if Steve did nothing more than kick me to the curb.”

“No, I don’t really believe that. As I said, that was my dream scenario. Maybe he would forgive me if I swore to stop, but I don’t honestly think that I can, so I suppose we would probably have to divorce.”

“That doesn’t sound like a risk that I would want to take,” I said.

“Well, if you’re careful, it’s not that much of a risk. I’ve been doing it for two years now, and Paul doesn’t suspect a thing.”

She must have sensed my indecision.

“Look, Susan, this isn’t for everyone. For me, the thrill of the chase, the fun of exploring a new lover is worth whatever risk there may be. Your mileage may vary.”

“Thanks, Kelly, I guess I’ll have to give it more thought.”

She patted my hand.

“You do that,” she said, “meanwhile, I think I see a likely prospect.” She got up and headed toward the bar.

When she got up, Jane and Sally came over and sat on either side of me.

“So,” Jane said, “We saw you talking to Kelly. I guess it’s safe to assume what you were talking about?”

I blushed and nodded my head.

“And...” Sally said.

“Well, she certainly made it sound exciting, but it would just kill me if Steve found out and I lost him.”

“If I were you,” Jane said, “I’d be careful. Keep the drinking to a minimum, have some fun, tease a few guys, but leave them wanting. You’ll probably be a little wound up; take that energy home and turn it loose on Steve. I’m sure he’ll appreciate it, and pay it back in spades.”

I knew in my heart that she was right, and had made up my mind to follow her advice, when Jonathon came into the club, and all of my resolve just vanished.

He spotted us and walked over to our table. He took each of our hands and gave each of us a chaste kiss on the cheek.

“May I join you, ladies?” he asked.

“Please,” we all said at once, feeling a little embarrassed at our eagerness.

He just smiled, sat down, waved the waitress over and ordered a round of drinks.

I must have been day-dreaming, because Sally elbowed me in the ribs, and I looked up at a bemused Jonathon.

“Susan,” he said, apparently for the second time, “would you care to dance?”

I snapped myself out of my fugue state enough to nod yes, and he took my hand and led me to the dance floor.

He was a perfect gentleman (Darn it!), kept his hands to himself and didn’t try to get too close. In fact, he backed away when I tried to get a little too close.

After two dances, we returned to the table and he danced several dances with the rest of the ladies.

I did dance with some of the other man at the club, but kept coming back to Jonathon.

He was the perfect wingman, keeping the pussy hounds at bay, and making sure we got to our cars safely.

My juices were really flowing, and it was a minor miracle that I didn’t get into an accident before I got home.

I was so hot to trot that I was shedding my clothes on the way to the bedroom.

Steve was already asleep, but fortunately for my purposes, he sleeps in the nude.

I pulled back the covers, gently pushed Steve onto his back and started sucking his cock to life.

Steve was soon awake, with a silly grin on his face.

“If this is how your Girls’ Nights Out are going to end, maybe you should have them more often!” he said as he stroked my hair.

As soon as I had him nice and hard I climbed on him. I immediately sank down onto his thick cock, almost coming on the spot.

Steve started massaging my breasts, flicking my nipples with his thumbs as I once more neared my peak. As I rocked back and forth, I could see that Steve was nearing the end. I reached down to my clit and came with a rush just as I felt Steve shoot his hot load deep into my pussy.

I collapsed onto Steve, resting my head on his chest, as he gently stroked my hair again.

“I’m not complaining,” he said, “but what brought that on? That was some of the best sex we’ve had in a long time.”

I didn’t want to tell him the truth, that it was all the attention I received at the club, especially from Jonathon, that turned me on so much. I did the only thing I could; I lied.

“I’m just so grateful that you trusted me enough to let me have this night, that I wanted to make it special for you, too.”

God, I felt like such a hypocrite. There I was, thanking him for his trust when I had done so much to almost betray that trust.

Despite my turmoil, I fell asleep rather quickly, only to wake up once again with that damn sun in my eyes. I looked over at Steve who was snoring gently with a blissful smile on his face.

I thought briefly of waking him with a morning blow job, but thought that might be a bit of overkill. Instead I had a quick shower and went to the kitchen to make Steve a nice breakfast.

The bacon cooking roused him and he came into the kitchen stark naked, scratching himself, a habit that I had, so far unsuccessfully, tried to break.

“Steve, go wash up and put some clothes on, breakfast will be ready in five minutes.”

He stretched out his arms and looked down at his body.

“What, you’re not hot for my body? You sure could have fooled me last night.”

I threw a dish towel at him.

“Last night was last night. Right now, you reek. At least wash up for now, you can shower after breakfast.”

He gave me a bit of a half-smile.

“Your wish is my command,” he said, giving me a sweeping bow, before turning and walking away, twitching his cute butt at me.

I questioned why I couldn’t be satisfied with what I had. I wondered if there was something wrong with me, that maybe I should see a counselor or something. I dismissed that out of hand. Steve would certainly be concerned, would want to know why I needed counseling.

The next week was uneventful. There weren’t any snarky comments about Friday night, Jonathon was his normal friendly self, with no innuendos in his conversation.

Our love life wasn’t any different than usual, though I think I might have appreciated it a little bit more than usual.

Friday morning, Steve asked if I’d be going out with the girls again.

“I don’t think so,” I said, “I think I’d rather spend it with you, maybe find something good to watch on Netflix.”

Steve looked vaguely disappointed.

“Okay, if that’s what you want, though I was kind of looking forward to you coming home afterward.”

“Don’t worry, Honey, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed,” I said.

He raised an eyebrow as I gave him a quick kiss and headed out the door.

The other girls were disappointed that I wouldn’t be joining them, but I told them I had a special evening planned with Steve. They gave me looks ranging from puzzled to knowing, then went off to take care of their own business.

I left work a little early to get the makings for a special dinner and got home in time for it to be ready soon after Steve got home.

Right on schedule, I heard Steve’s car pull into the driveway.

Peeking out of the kitchen, I could see Steve sniffing at the aromas wafting from the kitchen.

“Mmm, something sure smells good,” he said, “What’s the occasion?”

“No occasion, I just wanted to cook a special dinner for my special hubby.”

“Special hubby? Does that mean that there’s some regular hubby I should be worried about?”

“No, silly, you’re my one and only hubby, but you’re special to me, so I wanted to do something special for you.”

“You already did something very special for me last Friday,” he said leering at me.

“God, is that all you think about, sex? There’s more to life than just sex.”

Steve looked around confused.

“There is?” he asked.

I just shook my head.

“Come on, help me bring the food out, then tell me about your day.”

We had a pleasant meal, and Steve complimented me on my cooking.

“Since you did the cooking, I’ll do the clean-up,” Steve insisted.

“No,” I said, “this meal was my gift to you.” We ended up doing the clean-up together. It was something that we used to do all the time, laughing and splashing each other. Sometimes the dishes sat while our play turned more sexual. When had we lost that joy, that spontaneity?

We were heading towards the living room for our usual night of Netflix when Steve touched my hand.

“Why don’t we take this to the bedroom?” he asked.

I could only nod eagerly as I took his hand and followed him to our bedroom.

As I reached to unbutton my blouse, Steve took me in his arms and pressed his lips to mine. Soon, we were kissing passionately, our tongues dueling while we stroked each other’s backs.

I was mildly disappointed as Steve pulled back, but it was only so that he could unbutton my blouse himself.

He was tantalizingly slow as he placed feather-light kisses, first on my neck, then lower towards my cleavage as he exposed more and more of it.

I reached down to pull my blouse out of my skirt, unbuttoning it from the bottom until our hands met and Steve pushed it off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

My bra followed soon after as Steve kissed down the valley between my breasts while his strong hands gently caressed them. He soon moved his lips to my breasts and diamond-hard nipples, and I had a small orgasm before he even had my skirt off.

As my skirt fell to the floor to join my blouse and bra, I ripped Steve’s shirt off, buttons flying everywhere. He grabbed my hands as I reached for his belt.

“No,” he said, “Last week was for me, tonight is for you.”

I didn’t resist as he picked me up and laid me across the bed, my legs bent over the edge. I wanted to scream at him to hurry up as he slowly pulled my panties down. I could smell my arousal, so I’m sure that he did.

After my panties were gone, he spread my legs and kissed the inside of my thighs from the knees towards my center. My pussy was dripping, I could swear that I heard it screaming for his attention, and when his tongue made its first journey up my lips to tease my clit I saw stars as I came like a rocket.

When I could think coherently I looked down to Steve looking up at me with a silly grin, as he once again attacked my pussy.

“No, Steve, no, I can’t take any more right now,” He ignored me as he continued using his lips and fingers to give me two more orgasms, before standing up and removing his pants and underwear, as I swung my legs up onto the bed.

When he climbed on top of me, he lowered his face to mine, and I eagerly tasted my juices as we once more locked lips. I reached down for his cock and aimed it at my pussy as I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me.

He rode me gently until I was ready to come again, then I urged him to fuck me harder. He was happy to oblige, and I came one more time as I felt his hot cum shoot into me.

He rolled off me and pulled me onto him as we fell into a blissful sleep.

The rest of the week-end was more or less normal, though Steve and I did exchange many silly grins.

Monday morning at coffee, Jane and Sally joined me.

“We missed you Friday night,” Jane said.

“So did Jonathon,” Sally said as Jane elbowed her.

“What were you doing that was more important than having fun with us?” asked Sally.

“I was so thankful to Steve for letting me go out the previous Friday that I made him a special dinner. Then he thanked me for the dinner; all night long,” I said giggling.

They each gave me a punch on the arm.

“You go, girl!” Sally said. “Will you be coming this Friday?”

“I think so. I don’t know, maybe. I’ll have to check with Steve.”

“What, are you sixteen, you have to ask Daddy for permission to go out?” Sally said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.