Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 95

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 95 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“Josey, did you actually talk that man into selling you half interest in this steakhouse?” Alaina asked.

“I really didn’t have to talk him into it. I offered to buy-in, at half of his initial investment – paid in cash up front – and he jumped at the deal. Just as I thought, he invested all he had and all he could borrow, to start up this business. And though his investment is paying off, it’s coming in one day at a time.

“I’m sure his interest is eating a hole in any profits he’s looking at, and that alone was why he jumped at my offer.”

“Were you really considering getting into the restaurant business like you told him?”

“As soon as I heard about this steakhouse opening, I wanted to check it out, one day. I’ve always looked at food service, and groceries as something everyone needs. People who work and make good wages will spend money at places like this, at least once a week – and some will spend even more to keep from cooking at home.”

Christina looked at me and asked, “Were you serious when you told him Alaina and I were going to be your first new employees?”

“I sure was. I told you I’d help you find a job. Now, you will not only have a job, you’ll have a career. Jobs - are for hourly workers. Careers are for your future - and one day, retirement.

“Alaina - I’m going to get into your personal business for just a minute...

“Uh oh, here comes our waitress. We’ll talk about this later.”

“Mister Josey - Mister Woodall told me to make sure you and your friends have anything on the menu you want, and it will be on the house. What can I get you to drink?”

I looked at Alaina, then Christina. Both said sweet tea – and I did too.

“I’ll get your drinks now, and take your dinner orders when I return.”

Alaina told me, “I know her. She and I went to school together. She married a boy in our class - and then he left her, when she had a baby.”

“Do you think she could do your job at the dealership?”

“I know she could. I could train her before I leave. I’ll have to stay long enough to get my paycheck next week anyway.”

“You’re on my payroll already, and I want you to train her, because you start here full time, a week from Monday.”

Christina told me, “Josey, I can do what she’s doing. I think I’d like to start out waiting tables, and learn how to wait on customers, before I become a hostess and especially, an assistant manager.”

“You make me proud, Christina. You have a really good head on your pretty shoulders, just like your sister over here. I want you to ask Rodrick for a job application before we leave. You can work nights, Saturdays, and Sundays, until you graduate.”

Alaina said, “Josey, what were you going to say about our personal business? Whatever you want to tell us, we’ll listen. We’ve been listening to the wrong people – way too long as it is.”

“Here she comes with our drinks. Have y’all decided what you want to eat?”

“What are you going to have? Order me whatever you order,” Alaina told me.

“Me too, Josey. I’ve never ordered a meal in a restaurant before.”

“Mister Josey, have you decided what you’ll order?”

I looked at her name tag and told her, “Linda, lean over here real close to me so I can whisper a secret to you.”

She didn’t even bat an eye, as she leaned close. “My name is Josey, and from now on when you see me, I want you to say my name, then give me a big hug, will you do that for me?”

“Really? I mean, give you a hug and call you Josey?”

“Yes, and I’ll consider you a friend forever, if you will. You can start now, and I’ll collect my hug before we leave.”

She backed up and smiled, then looked at Alaina and Christina. “Josey, what would like to order?”

“Bring each of us a sixteen ounce ribeye, cooked medium, with a baked potato and a small salad.”

“Thank you. I’ll be back soon to check on you again.”

“Josey, there’s no way Christina or I could eat a one pound steak.”

“You can take home whatever is leftover. My Granny taught me that.”

“Okay, we can do that. Now, back to our personal business you were getting into.”

“I want you and Christina to move into a better, and bigger apartment. I don’t like you having to stay in that little cramped, two-room cubbyhole.”

“Josey, I’m not sure we can do this. I mean, I’ve checked into it before, and I didn’t have the money for the first month’s rent and the deposit. I do want to get away from Mom and Dad’s place, more than you’ll ever know. But we’ll have to wait until I’m making more money. By then Christina will graduate and she’ll start working fulltime.”

“Will you PLEASE, let me help you?”

“You’re going to keep on, and you’ll have both of us crying. We can make it a little longer, I promise. And besides, you have given us so much already, and we’ll never be able to repay you.”

I thought she was about to cry and I saw Christina wipe her eyes on a napkin.

“Okay, I’ll hush – for now. I want my new friends to be happy and laughing. I want to take you riding in my convertible and let you strip off naked and let the wind blow your long hair.”

“You’d kick us out, if we pulled our skirt and blouse off and stood up naked.”

“You mean you’re not wearing panties either?”

“No, I told Christina we were going to change our lives and we were going to have fun from now on. I had no idea all of this - about you becoming a partner in this steakhouse was going to happen.”

“Christina showed me her pussy before we left, scoot your chair over close to mine and show me your pussy. I bet you shaved yours too, didn’t you?”

“Yes I did, but I can’t show you my pussy in this restaurant. Someone will see me.”

“Turn sideways in your chair and hold your short skirt up. I want to see your pussy.”

“You make me feel so ... so, daring. What the hell, I want you to see my pussy and here it is.”

She flipped her skirt up over her thighs and I barely caught a glimpse of her pussy.

“I hope when you and Christina ride naked in my convertible, you’ll let me have a really good look at you.”

“You tempt me, Josey. I’ve never had the nerve to even talk like this, and here I am, flashing my pussy at you in a public place.”

“You’re smiling at me like you love it.”

“Shitttttt ... You would not believe how this makes me feel! I feel like I could turn flips with my naked ass shining.”

“But, are you happy?”

“I’m so happy to be here with Christina and you. I’m really happy that we met you and you’re helping us have a life, instead of scrimping just to exist. I’m happy that you wanted to see my pussy, because I wanted you to see me.”

“I love helping my friends. Especially those who want to help themselves, and don’t depend on someone to keep helping them.”

“Will you let me talk to Linda? I know her and I want her to have that job. She lives with her Mom, and she can make it, if she gets that job.”

“After we eat, you and Christina go to the restroom, just be sure you let her know, so she can go too.”

“Josey, do you do this all the time?”

“No, just people I see who are doing the best they can, but just can’t seem to get out of the hole they’re in without a little help.”

She pulled Christina over close and both of them squatted in the floor next to me. “Josey, when we get new jobs and a new place to live, we want you to come spend the night with us.”

“I hope you don’t think you’ll need to repay me.”

“No, that’s not it at all. My sister and I want you to teach us to love a man, the way you want a woman to love you.”

“We can do that, but you’ll have to let me do this my way.”

“Your way?”

“Yes, I want both of you naked in bed with me and I want to kiss you all over, before we get down to the really, hot and juicy stuff.”

“SHIT JOSEY.” Christina said too loud and Alaina put her hand over her mouth.

“What? Were you protesting?”

“Heck No. You’re making my pussy wet, talking like this.”

“Just think about when we get together in that new bed of yours and Alaina’s.”

“Josey - Linda’s here with our plates and she’s looking at my pussy.”

“Wink at her, then get back in your chair while fanning your skirt over your pussy.”

I watched Linda as she watched Alaina. She looked at me. I winked, and smiled. She was still smiling as she set our plates on the table.

I ate my steak like a dog going after a plate of ham and redeye gravy. Each of them ate their salad, about half their steak, and a few bites of their potato.

Linda came to take our plates away and I saw Alaina pull her over to whisper. When she left, Alaina gave a me slight nod and I knew she was about to make Linda happy.

Before I could say anything, Christina stood and walked around the table and leaned over to tell me, “Josey we want to ride naked in your convertible.”

“Good, I want that to. I wish you would convince Alaina to let me kiss both your pussies while you’re naked. I promise, that’s all we’ll do.”

“I already want more than that.”

“Are you on birth control?”

“No ... Mom told us that was against her religion and we were afraid she would find out.”

“Will you and Alaina go to the courthouse in Collinsville next week, and see Nurse Erica Steiner at the Health Department.”

“Is that where the women get free pills?”

“Yes and after you and Alaina are on them for two months, I want to come spend the night with both of you.”

“Josey, you make me feel so good, I could pull my skirt up and sit on your lap right here in this steakhouse - and try to get your cock in my pussy.”

“I feel that good too, but if we wait until I can put my naked cock in your pussy, it will me so much better.”

“Oooohhh. That makes me want you even more.”

“Go pee with Alaina and help her talk to Linda.”

I was watching her swish her sexy ass across the room when Rodrick got my attention.

“Josey, I told my sister, Teresa about your offer and I thought she was going to get down on her knees and pray. If you’ll let us know when you return from your trip, we’ll be more than happy to meet and discuss the financial part of our verbal agreement.

“If you’ll follow me to my car, while my friends are in the restroom, I’ll give you a down payment on my half. You can start making arrangements to buy the land in Stewart. I already have the land outside Collinsville.”

I was walking as I talked, and he was right beside me.

“Josey, you are a shrewd young businessman, but are you sure about giving me cash without a receipt or no record of it.”

“Rod, I hope I can call you Rod ... You know by now, that if you take the money and run, it will be yours. BUT – You should also know by now, I will build three of these steakhouses in this county and drop the price of steaks, since I’ll be raising my own beef.”

“Josey, I’m going to love being partners with you, but you’ll have to be careful of my two sisters, they will fawn all over you, just because you are Josey Ruiz. Plus you just gave us reason to finally take a deep breath.”

I pulled my leather satchel from beneath my seat and counted out six bundles of hundreds.

“Here’s thirty thousand. This will show you how serious I am. When I return, I’ll call or come by and we can talk about the receipt after I pay you the rest. Remember this too, this isn’t meant to buy a position in our company for Alaina or Christina. They will earn that position, then we will reward them for being dedicated employees.”

“Josey, how old are you?”

“Nineteen. How old are you?”

“Thirty-two. Teresa is twenty-eight and Melissa just graduated from high school.”

“Where are your parents?”

“Both are dead. They left us this property, free and clear of debt, and we saved for five years before borrowing enough to start this business.”

“You’re my kind of guy, Rod. I like hardworking people who believe in themselves. Let’s get back inside before my dates think I’ve run off and left them. Oh, before I forget, I want Linda to take the job at my dealership, when Alaina leaves. I want Christina to apply for a part time waitress job here, until she graduates in three weeks. By then, I hope she will have earned a spot as a fulltime waitress. Mind you, these requests are in no way, orders - they are suggestions from one partner to another.”

“Josey, shake my hand again - and please, when I bring Teresa and Melissa out to meet you – let them hug you and have a picture made with all of us in it.”

“We can do that. We need that picture hanging in our corporate office in a few years, to remind us of this night.”

“I’d hug you myself, if there weren’t so many people watching us”

“I know the feeling, Rod.

“Take me to meet your sisters - Alaina, Christina and I are going for a ride in the country before I take them home...

“Tell me, are there any apartment complexes up for sale here?”

“There’s the one two blocks from your Chevy Dealership. They want a ton of money because it has sixty units and they stay rented ... Tell me, are you thinking about buying it?”

“I’d love to own it, if it’s in good shape and the price is reasonable. Why did you ask?”

“Teresa and I need to get Melissa a place of her own. She’s old enough and she’s too damned unaware of her growing womanhood. That’s about all I can say, without giving you the dirty details about our youngest sister.”

“We’ll have a place for her too. I want you to tell the owners I’ll pay them cash, if they’ll knock twenty thousand off the asking price.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.