Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 85

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 85 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“Tammy, come sit on my lap with my cock between your legs. You can lift up and let Sandra put my cock in your pussy whenever you’re ready.”

“OH YES - I love the way you cup my breasts from behind like this. SANDRA! Are you really going to suck his cock right after it came out of your pussy?”

I told her, “When she sucks my cock and makes it slick and hard again, pull her up here and kiss her. She can hold my cock while you take me in your pussy.”

Sandra told her, “Tammy, when you get Josey’s cock all the way inside your pussy, I want to kiss your pussy and his cock at the same time. I’m even more excited now, than I was when his cock was all the way inside my pussy. I love you, Tammy. I love you even more than I’ve ever realized, until Josey showed us how to love each other for real.”

“I know what you mean. We’re going to have so much fun living out here in this big Southern Mansion. This would be the perfect place for us to raise our kids.”

You’ve already made up your mind too, haven’t you?”

“Yes, and I wish today was the day we started.

“Josey, would you let us have your babies? Mom wasn’t married when either of us were born. We’ve talked about this many times, before we ever knew of you. Now that we’ve met, if you’ll let us have your babies and raise them here in this big country home, we’ll never marry.”

“You already know my answer to that. Just thinking about us fucking together like this, and both of you getting pregnant at the same time, makes me want to fuck like this until both of y’all tell me you’re pregnant.”

“Put his cock in my pussy when I raise my butt, Sandra. I’m excited and I’m ready to give Josey my cherry. OH FUCK YES! That big fucker feels like it’s going all the way inside my womb.

“Josey, you be still and let me try to move with your cock deep inside me like this. It feels good, but my pussy is burning like hell.”

“Move back and forth a little at a time. Don’t try to take any more until your pussy relaxes.”

“You mean I don’t have all of you inside me?”

Sandra told her, “You only have about half his cock inside you now. Wiggle your ass, scoot back and forth as you move your butt.”

“OH DAMN! OH HELL YEAH! I’m taking more now, and my pussy really likes this. FUCK YES! I JUST GOT MY FIRST FUCKING COME WITH JOSEY’S COCK IN MY PUSSY!”

“Spread your legs wider. I want to kiss your pussy and lick Josey’s cock at the same time, while you fuck up and down on him.”

“OH-MY-GOD! You made me come again, when you kissed my pussy. Could you do that again?”

“Like this?”

I felt her when she locked her lips onto her sister’s pussy. Her chin was against my cock, then she licked down my cock to my balls, and back again.

“OH FUCK SANDRA! HELL YES! Suck my pussy and I’ll suck yours.

“Josey, I feel your cock swelling - it’s getting really big. Are you about to come inside my pussy?”

“Get ready, here comes my come and I wish now that I was telling you – Here comes our first baby.”

“OH OH OH Ohhhhhh, FUCKkkk YES! I love the feeling of your come shooting inside my pussy. I’M GETTING MY COME TOO.”

Sandra moved up to sit beside me on the swing. She leaned over when I looked at her, and we kissed like we had kissed a thousand times before.

“May your insurance agents tell you they love you?”

“Yes, and I can tell both of you – I love you too.”

With both of them cupping a hand over their pussies as they walked, I showed them the bathroom in the bedroom where Mr. Bilroy was when we took him out this morning.

Tammy said, “Would you just look at that old four-poster, canopy bed? It has to be a hundred years old.”

Sandra told me, “Josey, there’s a large brown envelope taped to this mirror - with your name scribbled on it.”

I turned to see what she was talking about, and reached over to pull the thick envelope off the mirror. From the feel of it, I knew what this was before I pulled the two metal tabs back and opened the flap. There was a sheet of paper folded and stuck down beside all the hundred dollar bills.

Josey

I knew you would find this sooner or later.

I didn’t want to argue with you about this

so I told you to pay me a hundred dollars

per acre. I put that sixty-four thousand

back inside this manila envelope for you.

I even sat on the side of the bed and told

Bilroy what I was going to do. He took my

hand for the first time in years, then patted

the back of my hand with his, while smiling

and nodding.

In the kitchen you’ll find a sign I made.

If you will, as a lasting favor to Bilroy and

me, hang this sign in place of the one up at

the front of the driveway now.

Thank you Josey – We love you Son

Bilroy and Leroy Lunsford

Before I finished reading the letter twice, Sandra had already left the bedroom running. She came back smiling as she turned the thick slab of cypress over to show me the words burned into the wood on the other side.

- LUNSFORD FARMS -

OWNED AND OPERATED

BY J RUIZ PLANTING CO.

“DAMN, that made tears come to my eyes.”

I looked at Sandra and Tammy, and both of them had tears running down their faces. I held out my arms and they fell against my chest.

“He told me they didn’t have anyone to leave this farm to, and their nephew and his wife didn’t want to worry with it. They agreed that he should to sell it to me. I should have known something was up this morning, when he told me he was going to let me have this place for a hundred dollars an acre.

“Let’s go in here and clean your cum covered asses up and wash my cock. Then, we can explore this old mansion to see what else they left here.”

“Josey, stand here at the sink and let your cock hang over in it. We want to clean you good. You have blood and cum all over your cock, even on your balls,” Tammy told me.

In the room which they called a Den, I sat in the big plush leather covered chair and looked the desk over.

“Look at this, Josey. This looks like pure ivory and it’s made like a cigar box. There’s even a note for you taped on top,” Sandra told me as she slid the box over in front of me.

Josey

Inside this ivory box you will find the keys to all the

door locks and the keys to both gun cabinets. At the

top of the stairs there are two closets which will be

locked also. The keys are on this keyring.

LL

“Let’s go exploring again, now that we have the keys to his hidden secrets.”

“Before we go, would you mind if we call Mom?” Sandra asked.

“I don’t mind, but are you sure you want to tell her where you are right now?”

She was already dialing the phone when Tammy told me, “Josey, we would love for Mom to come over while we’re here with you. Don’t worry, we won’t pressure you to fuck her, but when you meet our Mom, you’re going to want some of her pussy - you just wait and see.”

“Surely, you and Tammy will put your clothes on before she comes over. As soon as she sees both of you naked, she’ll know we’ve been fucking.”

“Josey, Mom raised us to not be ashamed of our bodies. Until she married Bill, we never wore clothes at home. Most of the time, she was naked with us.”

“I’m not going to meet your Mom naked. Call her while I go put my clothes on.”

They were still on the phone when I came back fully dressed. They were laughing, and I could tell, they and their Mom are close, like Sheila, Shelly and Melba Grassley. Like me too - I thought about my Aunt Rita, Momma, and Granny.

Tammy told me, “Josey, Mom’s bringing us some clothes to wear back to the office, and she’ll take us back to town after we look the place over.”

“That’s okay too, but I want to stay and meet her. I don’t want you to think I’m afraid of your Mom.”

“We know you’re not afraid of her. We know when you meet Mom, you’re going to want some of her pussy, and for sure, she’s going to want your cock in her pussy.”

“You two stop that right now, before I spank your naked butts. Let’s check out these two closets at the top of the stairs.”

Sandra said, “We’ve never been spanked, and we may like it if you’ll get naked with us.”

“Y’all need to get the phone changed over into your names, so your clients can call you here. I’m sure you’ll move in as soon as you get the place mopped and aired-out.”

“We’ll make that call that before we leave. You’ll have to stop by one afternoon after we get home. We’d have fun, fucking out under that big oak, in the tire-swing.”

“I saw that swing. I’ll be sure and call one evening when I’m going to be over this way.”

As soon as I opened the first closet, I saw the two leather suitcases, stacked one on top of the other. There was a piece of paper taped to the one on top and I pulled it off, before closing the door and locking it.

I had no idea what those suitcases were doing here, and my heart was pounding at what it could mean ... Surely not.

Sandra and Tammy ran up the second flight of stairs as I opened the next closet. I looked back and didn’t see them, then pulled the paper out of my shirt pocket.

Josey

I found these two suitcases on the county road late one afternoon, on our way back from Kendalls. I put them in the trunk of our car and forgot about them for over a week. When I remembered them I took them out and opened the one you see with the leather strap around it. When I saw all that money, I was scared to tell anyone and I locked them up. They’re yours to worry about now.

LL

I could still hear Sandra and Tammy laughing and talking upstairs. I hurried back to the first closet and grabbed those two suitcases. I nearly stumbled twice as I ran downstairs and out to my car.

I made it back, and had started up the second flight of stairs to find them, when they came running back down to meet me.

“We saw Mom turn off the highway. Let’s go meet her!”

I still had my doubts about them being naked when their Mom gets out. I followed them out and stood on the front porch as they ran down the steps and out to meet her.

OH LORDY! I see trouble coming – and already I know there’s no way in hell I can keep from getting tangled up with this woman and her two naked daughters. I’ll just have to come back one day when I know they’ll all three be here. I need to get back to the farm and behave myself - right now.

“Josey, we want you to meet our Mom, Brenda Clarke.

“Mom, this is Josey Ruiz. Isn’t he just a darling, dressed in those tight jeans, boots, and that white shirt?”

“Ma’am, I’m pleased to meet you. I’ve met your brother, your husband and your two naked daughters over here. I hope you’ll forgive me for being out here, with them naked.”

“Josey, give me a hug and stop worrying about Sandra and Tammy being naked. They’ve already told me about you being naked with them, and how much they love fucking you.”

“Uh...”

When she pulled her tall, slender body up close to me, I could tell her titties were just as high and firm as Melba Grassley’s titties. She’s wearing an open shirt, with her big brown titties nearly hanging out. Her shirt tails are tied underneath her titties, and she’s just as sexy as her daughters

When she bumped her pussy against my cock, I knew then, she and I would be naked the next time we meet.

She pulled herself even closer and I thought she was about to kiss me, but she kissed my cheek and told me, “Josey, my daughters have already told me about you offering to let them live here rent free, if they’ll fix this place up for you. Please – tell me that you’ll come back a week from today, and let us show you just what three determined women can do to a place like this. This old mansion has to be worth thousands, and thousands of dollars, and now my daughters are going to live here and raise you and me some grandkids.”

“They told you about that too - did they?”

“Yes, and if I was of childbearing age, I’d want your baby too. But since I’m not, you’ll just have to fuck me each time you fuck my daughters, and we’ll pretend you’re giving me a baby.”

“Brenda, you’re one of a kind and I can tell - your daughters - and more than likely - your grandkids are going to be just like you. If I didn’t need to get back to the farm right now, I’d rip your clothes off and bend your naked ass through that tire-swing hanging in that big oak and give you your first pretend baby right now.”

“Hell Yeah, and I’ll be ready for your sexy ass when you come back to see us, too. I’m so glad I got to meet you and I’m so happy you and my daughters are going to be best friends and fucking-buddies.”

“Give me another hug, Brenda. Then I’m going to hug both your naked daughters, and get one more feel of their sexy butts before I leave.”

If we had been naked, Brenda Clarke would have fucked me right here at the bottom of the porch steps.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.