Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 81

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 81 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“My God Bailey. Where did you learn to eat pussy? I swear, you just made me come, and already, I could get another one. OH FUCK YES. Eat my pussy, Baby.”

My five friends and I have been practicing. Then Josey came over one day and ate my pussy. Then he ate my five friends’ pussies too. You have never had your pussy eaten, until Josey Ruiz eats your pussy.”

Bailey was on her knees, eating Margie’s pussy - her sexy ass was so tempting, I could hardly keep from pushing my cock onto her slick, hairless pussy from behind.

I dropped to my knees on the floor and pulled her back to get my mouth on her pussy. She pulled Margie, and Margie scooted herself closer to the edge, so Bailey could eat her pussy as I ate Bailey’s pussy.

I stood and pulled Bailey again. She put her feet on the floor with her sexy ass raised, ready to take my cock. I wasn’t about to fuck her - just yet, but I promised her I would rake my cock through her pussy lips.

With my cock standing straight up between her buttocks, I put my hands on her hips and pressed her buttocks tight against my cock as I bent my knees, and slid my cock up and down, barely scraping her pussy, raking across her tight little asshole until I was close to letting my cum loose all over her.

I wanted to save all I could for Margie, and the thought of fucking her hot pussy made my cock even harder.

“You can fuck me, Josey. I want your cock in my pussy so bad,” Bailey raised her head to tell me, before diving back into Margie’s pussy.

“No, we made a deal, and as much as I would love to fuck you right now, we’re going to make this work between us. As soon as you move away from Margie’s pussy, I’m going to put my cock inside her as deep as she can take me.”

Bailey stood, then turned to face me. Our kiss was wild, like we had kissed a thousand times before, and she made me want her more than ever. She pushed me back, then moved aside to grab my cock and point it toward Margie’s pussy.

“Fuck her, Josey.”

“Turn over and get on your knees, Margie. Bailey and I are going to fuck your sexy ass and you better hope she guides my cock into your pussy, or your asshole will surely be fucked.”

She was on her knees, her ass ready for me when Bailey dropped to the floor and took my cock in her mouth. I knew there was no way she could take all of me, but she showed me just how much she could take. My cockhead was in her throat when I pushed her back, then turned to shove my cock into Margie’s pussy. She was pushing back and I was trying my best not to hurt her pussy as my cock kept slipping deeper and deeper.

“FUCK ME JOSEY,” she screamed against the sheets, and Bailey pounced on the bed, smothering Margie’s screams with her mouth as she lay beside her.

With my hands on her hips, I shoved my cock as deep as I could, just as I gave her a huge load, of what she, Bailey, and Mr. Cummins asked me for.

Bailey looked up at me with a smile on her face. “Josey, that was fucking fantastic. I hope one day, you will fuck me just like that so we can have a baby too.”

“We will, Bailey, but it will be a few years before we get you pregnant. We have a lot going for us right now, and we’ll have plenty of time for babies when we get on our feet a little better.”

“Would you look at this? Margie’s asleep. You fucked her to sleep, Josey.”

“Can we take a shower before we leave? You don’t need to pack anything - we’re going to buy you all new clothes.”

“ALL NEW CLOTHES?”

“Yes, I’ll take you by Yung’s Department Store so Yin can help you pick them out. You’ll love Yin and she will love you.”

“I love my Josey, and I’m so happy we can be together now instead of waiting. Come, let me wash your sexy body for the first time ever.”


“Josey to Sheila”

Yes, go ahead”

“I’m headed back to Granny’s now. I’m just checking in”

Looks like everything is okay. I heard Rondo and Chuck earlier when they were leading Lizbeth and Merci to the river-bottom fields you wanted disked”

“I have someone with me I want you to meet, we’ll be there in an hour or so”

I would bet a nickel - she’s from Stewart”

“You’d win, but I’m the real winner. See you later”

10-4”

“Josey, are you sure your Momma, your Aunt Rita, and your Granny will accept me?”

“They will love you, just like I love you. Come on, let’s go in and meet them. You won’t get to meet all the girls and the one boy who lives here unless we make it to my house before they get out of class.”


“Momma, Aunt Rita, Granny - I want y’all to meet Bailey Cummins. She’s going to live with us at my house and she’ll be working part-time in the office until she finishes school at the end of May.

“Bailey, this is my Momma.

“This is my Aunt Rita.

“And this is my Granny.”

Just as I knew they would, Aunt Rita, Momma and Granny lit in on Bailey like she was one of the family who had just come home from a month long trip. After they hugged and welcomed Bailey into our family, I told Granny about making the deal on the Lunsford Farm - house, equipment, and all ... Plus a pack of Beagles.

“Granny, I told Mr. Leroy that you’d have Hank and his boys over there in the morning about 9:00, to help get Mr. Bilroy situated in the car.

“He has at least a dozen Beagles, and I hope Hank can either take them home with him, or find them a home.”

“He’s supposed to stop by here after dinner, and I’ll tell him then. You know Hank as well as we do - He’ll make sure Bilroy is cared for, and he’ll more than likely take those Beagles home to put with his pack of rabbit hounds.”

I told them about my visit with Bill Clarke at the Tri-County Co-op.

“I have to get copies of all the maps to our farms for them, so they can have their men take soil samples on all our fields. They told me about a new grass herbicide that’s about to come on the market, and we may get to try some in the test-plots they want to put on our farms.”

Granny told me, “Josey, we’ve never had soil samples pulled on this farm. I can see right now, we’re about to catch up with the rest of the cotton farmers, with you at the helm.”

“We’re going to put a lot more money into this crop than ever before, but we’ll make it back, over the next few years.

“I also stopped by Stewart County Irrigation to visit with them about putting in deep wells, so we can use Center-Pivot irrigation, and/or furrow irrigation, on all our cotton land, that can be irrigated. We may stop planting cotton on land that can’t be irrigated. The man told me that we’d make more than enough in a few years, to offset the initial cost of putting in the wells and pivots.”

Granny told me, “Hon, you just keep right on modernizing this newly consolidated cotton farm. Your Momma and I will sit back and listen to you on that 2-way radio - as soon as you have it installed.”

“Josey to Sheila”

Go ahead”

“I’m on my way to the office now - be there in twenty minutes”

You have a couple of calls to make, and Reina Phillips came by to leave you that package you asked them for, but that’s about all”

“10-4”

10-4 and out”

Bailey asked, “What does ‘10-4’ mean?”

“Rondo told us it means Okay, or I copy that - which means - I got it.”

“Will I have to use the radio too? I’ve never even seen one.”

“On the days you’re here, you will. I’ll also have a 2-way radio installed in your Jeep.”

MY JEEP? You’re buying me a JEEP?”

“We already have them. They’re Military Surplus and they’re in like new condition. We’re using two of them on the farm now.”

“Who else will have Jeeps?”

“There’s Diedre and Haley Stevens. They have one together. They just started working for me yesterday. They’re seniors and they’ll work after school and on weekends until school is out, then they’ll work all summer until they go to Ole Miss this fall.”

“What do they do on your farm?”

“Drive tractors. We have two more women driving tractors today, and we have five or six more girls who will drive for us too when the the fields are dry enough to plow.”

“I’d like to learn how to drive a tractor too. Will you teach me?”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I want to know all about your farm and I want to help you too.”

“Sheila has a sister your age, and you’ll meet her today after school. You’ll like Shelly, and I know she’ll like you. She drives a Jeep too.

When I stopped in front of the office, I took Bailey’s hand and pulled her over next to me.

“Give me a kiss, Baby - and come with me to meet Sheila.”

“I hope she likes me.”

“She’ll love you, now come on.

“Sheila, this is Bailey Cummins.

“Bailey, this is my secretary, Sheila Grassley.”

Sheila was out of her chair as soon as we walked in. She was reaching for Bailey even before I introduced them.

“Bailey, Josey told me all about you, and how beautiful you are. You are even more beautiful than I imagined. You are absolutely a living doll.”

“Thank you, Sheila. Josey told me you would accept me. I’m still nervous because the only friend of his I’ve met until now, is Rondo.”

“You can just stop being nervous. You have no reason to worry about any of Josey’s friends accepting you.”

I told her, “Sheila it’s nearly noon, why don’t you take Bailey by Yung’s and let Yin fix her up with all new clothes. Some for school, some for work and some sexy short-shorts like you and Shelley wear when we’re not working. After you leave there, stop by and get us a hamburger and we’ll eat here. I need to make some phone calls, and I see your note for me to to call the County Agent and Mona too.”

“Come with me, Bailey. We’ll take my new Corvette uptown. You’re going to love Yin Yung. She’s a China Doll and she loves Josey like all the other the girls and women in this county.”

I called Mona first. “Mona, I had a message here to call you as soon as I returned. What’s up?

Josey, we got word from the FBI early this morning, that two of the crates we thought were full of money, were actually filled with packets of cocaine. They found the name of the crate manufacturer, and they’re back-tracking to find the origin. I wanted to tell you too, we now have three, of my former deputies in jail. The real shocker came, when two of the Stewart County Sheriff’s Deputies were on that list you found.”

“Mona - Rondo and Chuck helped Billy Wayne take one of the Jeeps across to the island. He asked me if he could mount a fully-auto AK-47, with tripod, on his Jeep. I told him to go ahead. I’ve cautioned him, Sayala and Saloya to stay armed at all times and call us on the radio if there’s ever anyone snooping around - even if they’re wearing police uniforms.”

Let’s hope they never have any visitors like that. But, he has a right to defend your property.”

“Before I get off here, I wanted to ask if you’d let me invest some money in your name, on a deal I have working that looks like it will pay off big-time.”

You want to invest in my name?”

“Yes, you’re my friend and I want to make sure you have more than a retirement income from the county, when that day comes.”

I can’t tell you not to, as long as it’s legit, anyway. Maybe you need to take me with you - the next time you visit that island.”

“I’d love to. We need to do that soon, and then again - a day or two before deer season.”

HELL YEAH!”

“See Ya - Love Ya Sheriff.”

Love you too, Deputy. Probably more than I should.”


Sheila and Bailey came back, laughing so hard I had to wait for them to stop, before they could tell me what had happened.

They both were dressed in white mini-skirts and thin, white pullover shirts that showed their nipples as if they were naked.

Sheila told me, “Josey, you may as well get Yin to come live with you and Bailey. I think those two may have fallen in love at first sight.”

Our lunch was in paper sacks and after they had our hamburgers and french fries laid out on the desks, I told them to tell me about their visit to Yungs, and why it was so funny.

Sheila told me, “When we went in, Yin remembered me and she gave me a hug. When I told her that Bailey was your new friend, she hugged her and kissed both her cheeks.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.