Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 61

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 61 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

When I stepped out of the shower, there stood Jackie Sue, Dixie and Janette. They were smiling - and they were naked.

“Okay, tell me what this is about. I see three, beautiful, naked young women who don’t really need to be in here.”

Jackie Sue told me, “Josey, we told Jan about how beautiful you were naked and she wanted to see you. I asked Naomi and Lougenia what they thought, and they told me you wouldn’t get mad, as long as we didn’t beg you to fuck us.”

Janette stepped forward, smiling at me. “Josey - Dixie and Jackie Sue told me they slept naked on either side of you last night and you let them hold your cock. I was so excited about what they were telling me, I wanted to see you naked. You’re the first man I’ve ever seen naked and I’ve never been naked in front of a man.”

“Janette, I’m sixteen - I may be as big as most men, but I don’t consider myself a man - yet. I admit that to myself when I see a beautiful young woman like you. Today, when we hugged at the airport, I wanted to see you naked right then, and I wanted to be naked with you. I’m sure Jackie Sue and Dixie told you that I want them to wait, before we just haul off and fuck...

...”I can find a hundred women who will fuck me, but I want it to mean more, when I meet women as pretty as you, Dixie and Jackie Sue. Already, I want each of you - but I want you, to want me too.

“Tell me how long I have to wait, Josey. I’ll wait just like Dixie and Jackie Sue.”

“Have you started taking the new pill all the women are taking now?”

“I’ve been taking them a month. Clara told me she would take me to see Erica Steiner at the County Health Department, so she could get me signed up to get them free.”

“They told me a woman isn’t really safe until the second month. Will you wait that long?”

“Yes, I’ll gladly wait that long if you’ll tell me now, I can be here with all of you, and you’ll accept me as your woman.”

“Come give me a naked hug.”

“Can I give you a naked kiss too?”

“Have you kissed many men?”

“I have never kissed a man ... or a woman. But when I saw your women kissing and hugging, I wanted to be like them.”

“Kiss me, Janette.”

“Josey, please call me - Jan. I’m going to be your woman now.”

She locked her arms around my neck and locked her lips on my lips. I felt her legs open to let my cock slip between her thighs, then she rode the top of my cock as we kissed.

When I turned her loose, she was smiling even more, and I love this young woman’s smile.

With her still next to me, I reached for Jackie Sue. “Kiss me Jackie Sue. You and I have already done everything but put my cock in your pussy, and each time I see you smile, I want you more.”

“Josey, you can have me right here in front of Dixie and Jan, but I want to wait too, like we talked about. I want it to be as good as Clara told me it was for her when you and she fucked the first time.”

“Kiss me, Baby. I love my three new women and I hope there is never any doubt about it.”

“Dixie, come give me a hug and a kiss. I love my little blonde Dyna Mite.”

“Josey, I hope you’re ready for me when my time comes. I already love you, and I’m ready whenever you are.”

“We’ll get there, Baby - and when we do, it will be worth the wait.”

Jackie Sue asked, “Josie, would you let Jan sleep naked next to you tonight? We know she would never ask you, but I want her to feel close to you, like Dixie and I did last night.”

“Jan, what do you think about that?”

“Josey, I would be naked with you everywhere you go, if you would let me. I am already in love with your big cock and I can hardly wait to hold you, and one day, take that big brown monster in my pussy.”


I put my pajama bottoms on then slipped my house-shoes on to go downstairs. I was reaching for my robe when Jackie Sue told me not to wear it. She told me all my women love looking at my chest.

I looked down, but I just couldn’t see my chest being as interesting as any of theirs. Since they walk around the house in a gown or even less, when the house is warm, I decided I would too. I walked by the door-mirror and glanced at my image. I had to stop, back up and stare at myself.

Shit Man - I do look pretty damn good for a boy of sixteen - going on twenty-one. I just now noticed, I’ve gained weight and I’m taller too. I never pay any attention to how I look to others. I just get dressed and go. I realize now, that I have really changed.

When I went into the living room to sit in my favorite chair, I looked around to see everyone, even Rondo - staring at me. At first, I wished I had put on a shirt.

Then Naomi told me, “Josey, you look so different tonight.”

“I do? How do I look different?”

“For one thing, you never go without a shirt. I want to tell you right now, in front of everyone - you don’t need to ever wear a shirt again, unless you just have to. You are such a pretty man and you have a really nice chest.”

I’m a pretty man?

Jillian told me, “Josey, what she means is, you look so damn good with just your pajama bottoms on. Until you walked in just now, I never really noticed just how much you have changed.”

“Thanks - I think. I did notice myself for the first time when I left the bathroom without my shirt. I guess I’m just growing up and getting older.”

Clara told me, “Josey - to me, you were so handsome and so sexy the first time I saw you. I’m going to agree with what Naomi and Jillian both told you. You need to leave your shirt off when you’re here with us. You are so damn handsome, and your broad shoulders, back, and chest are very, very Macho.”

“Okay, that’s enough. It’s about time for the news to come on, and now we get to see what all the fuss has been about.”


Dixie shouted, “LOOK THERE’S JOSEY’S PICTURE!”

“That don’t even look like me.”

Rondo told me, “Yes it does, Josey. We see you all the time and we know how you look. That was taken in Sheriff Glass’ office. See that plaque on the wall.”

“Okay, I remember that now. I have another photo in my coat pocket just like it, she gave me for Momma and Granny. She told me too, my picture would also be in the newspaper this week.”

Lougenia told Ashley to turn the sound up.

She and the other girls were lying in the floor, looking up at the television when they announced the ABC News would coming on next.

Rondo said, “Look! he’s standing right where we were sworn in today.”

‘Tonight - we want to follow up on an earlier story that has been in the news recently, and bring you another short news segment from Collins County, Mississippi.

‘Collins County is located in west central Mississippi, bordering the Mississippi River on the western boundary.

‘With a population of nineteen thousand, four hundred and seven, based on the last census, Collins County is mostly made up of large cotton plantations, and a few small, family farms.

‘Whether you have seen this on your local news outlets in that area of the south or not, you will be shocked, just as we were, when we learned about the surge in contraband narcotics that is not only sweeping across the southern states, but all across America.

‘Just recently, there have been arrests made on a major scale in Collins County. Thanks to Josey Ruiz, a young man who’s only ambition in life, until now, is to become a successful cotton farmer. Yes, that’s his priority in life, as told to us by the Sheriff of Collins County, Ms. Ramona Glass.

‘If you want to meet residents of Collins County who know Josey personally, stop by for a cold Cola at Kendall’s Grocery. Mr. Kendall and any of his customers will tell you about a shy, friendly, handsome young man, who is a known by everyone as - Josey.

‘Just recently, we were invited to a swearing-in ceremony at the Sheriff’s Office, of two young Deputies. One of which was Josey Ruiz. The other was Josey’s best friend, and farm manager, Rondo Billy Parker.

‘What makes this swearing in ceremony so unique is - Sheriff Glass petitioned County Judge Homer Skelley, District Attorney, Harper Fisher, and the Mississippi Sheriff’s Association to relax the age restriction for this one instance.

‘Josey Ruiz was unanimously approved, and though he is shy of his nineteenth birthday by a few months, he is now a Collins County Deputy Sheriff.

‘Congratulations to Josey and Rondo Billy. You have won the hearts of millions of viewers across America who salute you, and thank you for your bravery and determination to rid your county and your state of dangerous drug dealers... ‘


A commercial came on and everyone looked from Rondo to me.

“What?”

Jillian came over and kissed my cheek, “Josey, you were our hero long before the news people learned about you. You are still our hero and every one of us in this house, loves you even more than ever now.”

“Thank you, Jillian. I’ll tell you and everyone here, just what I told Mona. I don’t like a lot of attention and I won’t have time for all of this when cotton planting time comes around.”

Emmylou said, “Josey, what are you going to do when they send a pretty little newspaper reporter out here to interview you and take your picture?”

I’ll make time for her.”

Everyone laughed - and I stood up. “Rondo and I need to get up early tomorrow. We may be gone all day, so all of you watch out for each other.”

Upstairs, I whispered to Naomi and Lougenia that Rondo and I would be up by 4:00 tomorrow morning.

“We’ll have coffee made and breakfast ready for you and Rondo when you come to the kitchen.”

“You don’t have to...”

“Josey, we love taking care of you and Rondo. Just let us do what we love doing.”

“Wake me, if I’m not awake when you get up.”


I was wide awake as soon as Naomi touched me.

“Breakfast is ready.”

“Thanks, I’ll be right down as soon as I use the bathroom and dress.”

I was sitting at the table, pulling my boots on when Rondo came to the kitchen, carrying his boots.

Neither of us spoke, as we exchanged looks, and a quick nod.

We ate our breakfast in silence and when Rondo got up to bring the truck and boat around, Lougenia asked, “Will you be home for dinner?”

“Don’t plan for us being here. When Charlie brings the others over for school, tell him to keep a watch for any vehicle that may pass by more than once - or one that passes by slow. If he sees anything that doesn’t look right, call the sheriff’s office, tell them who you are, and what you’re suspicious of. We’ll be back as soon as we can, but more than likely, it will be later this afternoon.”

Rondo was driving and neither of us had spoken when we reached the levee. When we were on the levee, headed south, he said, “I wish there was a boat launching ramp here where we went sledding. That thick grove of willows down there would be the best place to park our truck and trailer.”

“This is not but a few miles upriver from where we put the boat in yesterday. You could drive back up here, and I’ll come pick you up.”

“Let’s do it, Josey. We need to be more careful until we know what to expect, and who all is involved in this. They just keep coming and it makes me worry.”

“I’m the same way. We have got to find a caretaker we can trust. One who will keep the place safe over here, no matter who comes to the island.”

“I wish there was a way to put a phone over here, but I know that’s impossible.”

He and I looked at each other at the same time.

“You’re thinking the same thing I am - aren’t you?”

“Yes, when you mentioned a phone, I thought about the radios Mona told me she would order for us. Even if we have to erect a tower of some kind on the island, we need to check them out and see if the signal will reach the house by putting up one of the towers.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.