Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 55

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 55 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Since we had eaten sandwiches in the middle of the afternoon, the women made a pot of stew and we ate a bowl of hot stew, with saltine crackers for supper.

I told them I was expecting an important phone call between 5:30 and 6:00, and I was going to take it in my office.

I was sitting at my desk with my feet propped up when the phone rang. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 5:31.

“Hello, Mira.”

How did you know it was me and not one of your other women?”

“All my other women have called me already. I knew it had to be you.”

Josey, you messed with my mind today in such a way, I couldn’t stop thinking about you. Now you’re teasing me again.”

“Yes, I was just teasing. To tell the truth, I’ve thought about you a lot too, since I left the bank. You have a beautiful smile and I love the way you fix your hair.”

Here you go again, saying things that makes me want to know more about you.”

“What would you like to know? I’m just me - Josey Ruiz - the same Ol’ country-boy you saw in the bank today.”

How old are you, Josey? You look so mature and you talk like someone who has been everywhere and done everything.”

“I’m eighteen. I’ll be nineteen in August. I guess I’m the way I am because I’ve worked since I was big enough to handle a team of mules.”

You’re not married, are you?”

“NO! And I don’t want to marry until I’m thirty at least. I want to work hard, make money and grow cotton. I don’t have time for a wife.”

Do you date a lot? I saw those girls in the bank - even my daughter, Ellis - looking you over. I have to tell you ... I was so thrilled that you asked me out Friday night, that I told Ellis and her best friend - Edie - the young woman who waited on your brother - that I was going to dinner and a movie with you Friday. I could tell, both of them were shocked, and I honestly think they were a bit jealous too, that you would ask me out and not them.”

“My brother, Rondo told me that he’s supposed to see Edie Saturday night.”

I know. I talked to Edie and Ellis this afternoon after work and they told me that you and Rondo both, were coming to their new apartment to watch television with them Saturday night.”

“Does that change anything between you and me? If it does, I want you to know, it was them who invited me, while talking to Rondo on the phone.”

Not as far as I’m concerned. I’ll even tell you what I told them - if you can take a joke.”

“I can take a joke - I love pulling practical jokes on Rondo and my friends - he and I run around with.”

I was only joking with them, but I really think they thought I was telling them the truth, when I told them I had invited you to spend the night with me when we return from the movie.”

“Really? Did they seem shocked? What did Ellis say? Uh, I have to tell you - I wish you weren’t joking when you told them that.”

Josey, do you really? I mean, I’m twenty years older than you and though I think I still have a nice body and I still look decent for a woman of thirty-eight - I never dreamed that you would want to ... you know ... spend the night with me. Not that I wouldn’t let you, just that, well ... I’ve only been with one man and that was Ellis’ daddy. He wasn’t what I would call a good lover, and all he wanted to do was work, hunt and fish all the time. When I was younger, I loved being in bed ... if you know what I mean, and he never really wanted to go to bed early ... I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to start talking about my ex-husband ... My best friend, Phyllis Morris, who’s the loan officer at the bank, told me to never talk about my ex - to another man, anyway. I hope I haven’t said anything wrong. I was just ... you know...”

“May I ask you a personal question. I mean since we’re talking about you and how you feel now?”

Sure ... ask me anything, but if it’s real personal though, I may be too embarrassed to answer.”

“Well, I better not ask then - because it is sort of personal and I don’t want to say something that would cause you not to see me Friday night.”

You can ask me, Josey. I’ll answer - no matter how personal.”

“Mira, I really do like you and I have to tell you up front, I love older women with big breasts and a really, really fine butt. You not only have big breasts and a fine sexy butt, you also have a beautiful smile and you’re so tall and ... well, you really are the best looking woman I saw at the bank ... I wanted to tell you that - while I was there, but I wasn’t brave enough. As soon as you smiled, I wanted to kiss your lips. Then when you turned toward Ellis, I could see how big your breasts are, I’m not going to lie, I wanted you right then and there...

...”Even after telling you how I felt today when I kept looking at you, I’m not sure I can ask you what I almost asked you just a minute ago.”

You can ask me, Josey. I want you to ask me now. I’ve never had a man, not even my ex - when we were dating, tell me what you just told me about myself. I have to tell you this, because I really am proud of my body. I hope I don’t shock you by this - but I wear a minimizer brassiere, to keep my breasts from appearing so large in my dresses and blouses I wear to work. Don’t get me wrong, I do love my big breasts and my ex never even paid them any attention the whole time we were married.”

Well, he was a fool. I hope you don’t me mind giving you my opinion of him. He must not have learned to appreciate a woman’s body, to not even pay attention to your beautiful breasts.”

Would you believe, I told him the same thing? I want you to know this about me too, Josey. I’ve never even let another man see my tit ... I mean breasts since my divorce.”

“You can say titties when we talk like this. I say breasts when I’m trying not to offend a woman, but when we’re together and we’re touching and feeling, I say titties.”

When I think of my titties, I call them titties, too. I fuss at Ellis when she calls hers - tits.”

“Really? I mean, please don’t take this wrong, but from what I saw, Ellis has some really, really fine titties. I’ve never known a girl or a woman who called her titties - tits.”

I know you saw her titties pushing against that tight sweater she wore today, but would you believe, she has to wear a minimizer brassiere also. She told me that she hates men - and especially young teenage boys staring at her tits all the time.”

“Well Damn ... and there I was, staring right at her titties. I hope she didn’t see me looking at them when she looked right at me, and caught me looking.”

You don’t have to worry about that. She and Edie ride to work and back with me every day, and today, they were talking about you and your brother, Rondo. Ellis was sitting up front with me and Edie was in the back seat. You’re not going to believe how wild those younger women are until I tell you this. Both of them open their dresses, or blouses each evening on our way home, no matter if they are wearing sweaters or not - and take their bras off sitting right there in my car.”

“What were they talking about today? You said they were talking about Rondo and me. Were they taking their bras off as they talked about us?”

They sure were, and I fussed at them when they told me I should loosen up and take my heavy-duty bra off too.”

“Did you?”

I know you’re going to laugh at me - but hell yes I did! We were sitting at a red-light and I opened my blouse and turned so Ellis could unhook my bra. Then I slipped my straps off my shoulders one at a time while she held her sweater up so the two young boys in the hotrod next to us couldn’t see my titties ... Josey, my titties still stand just as tall and proud as Ellis’ big titties and she’s just nineteen...

...”Anyway, Ellis told Edie that she should have unbuttoned her blouse a few more buttons this morning, so Rondo could get a look at her tits. Then Edie told Ellis that she saw her pulling her shoulders back so her tits would look as big as mine - when you looked at her.”

“Was that all they said? That wasn’t really bad, was it? Sounds to me like you, your daughter and Edie have fun together.”

Heck No - that wasn’t all. Uh, If you think we were having fun taking our bras off while I was driving home, you should have seen those two when Ellis invited Edie in for a Coke - which she does each day. They were walking around in the kitchen with nothing but their panties on and I fussed at them because the patio door is in our kitchen and we never close the drapes ... Anyway the old man who lives behind us is always sitting on his back porch with his binoculars, looking at us through that glass door...

That was when Edie told Ellis that she wished Rondo could see her now. They were laughing and Ellis told her that if she ever takes her bra off in front of Josey, she hopes he kisses her tits.”

“She told her that about me? I’ve never had a woman take her bra off in front of me. Tell me the truth, Mira - Did you still have your blouse on?”

I’m almost embarrassed to tell you this - but no, I took my blouse off when we looked over to see the old man’s grandson sitting on the back porch with his ... well, you know ... his manhood - in his hand while looking through the binoculars.”

“Really? So you walked around in just you’re skirt, and they were only wearing panties while the boy watched y’all with his dick in his hand - jacking-off?”

Well not really, they teased me until I pulled my skirt off too. Of course, all three of us wear hose and a garter-belt, each day to work. But here’s the part that really made Ellis and Edie start acting silly, then start daring each other to do really crazy shit to make the boy keep playing with his dick.

...”I love wearing my skirts as tight as I can, and still get them up over my big butt. Today when I pulled my skirt off because they dared me, my panties came down with my skirt. Edie and Ellis laughed at me because I wear my panties over my garter-belt and they wear their panties under their garter-belt. I keep telling them - it’s so I don’t have to strip almost buck-ass naked, just to pee. Anyway, with my panties already down to my knees, I just pulled them off and left them off.

I dared both of them to pull their panties off and they had to take their garter-belts off, to take their panties off. That silly daughter of mine, pulled her panties and garter-belt completely off and walked around with just a pair of nylon hose on. Josey, I hate telling you this part, but I want you to know just how crazy Edie and Ellis can be at times. PLEASE – when you and Rondo go to their apartment Saturday night, don’t you dare tell them I told this on them or they will get me back some way - some how.

“What did they do? You have to tell me now. I’m thinking of all the crazy things I can imagine two sexy, beautiful young women doing, wearing nothing but a pair of hose.”

Then, tell me - what’s the craziest, most daring thing you can think of them doing? I just told you how silly they can be and how silly they can make me act, when they really start acting like two nude movie stars.”

“Dang, that’s a hard one. The only thing I can think of would be ... Hell - I don’t know - maybe one of them shaved her pussy?”


... I know Ellis, and Edie are going to have some sexy, naked fun, if Rondo and I get them to act this crazy around us. If Rondo and I are alone with Edie and Ellis just a few minutes Saturday night, I’m going to have those two bank employees giving us a show. I know exactly how to do it too. I’ve had two bottles of tequila under my car seat since we came back from Jackson, just waiting for a party like this to come along...


...”Would you believe, that’s exactly what those two have done. That’s not all either, they dared me to let them shave my pussy. Then, they dared me to join them, as all three of us walked around the kitchen - past the patio door, wearing nothing but our hosiery.

“DAMN - MIRA. That’s hot. Did you really join them? Wait, let me guess again - you let them shave your pussy right there in the kitchen, then you walked around wearing nothing but your hose?”

Hell Yes I did, and you may think I’m a crazy woman for saying this, but I love it.”

“Love being shaved?”

I absolutely love my slick, hairless pussy ... And I love being naked with just my hose and heels on.”

“Mira, you’re messing my head up, dang it. I’ve never even seen a shaved pussy, other than in a magazine. You’ll have me out of my mind by Friday night when I pick you up for our date.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.