Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 46

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“Josey! What did he say? Are we really going to his office?” Stella asked. She and Kellie both have tears running down their face and I reached out to hug them.

They pulled me close and I saw Rondo rolling his eyes at me.

“You girls get your faces washed. We’re going over to Stewart, and meet with Honas Wainwright. He’s supposed to be counting your money as we stand here...

...”Tell me, just how much was the selling price, anyway?”

Kellie looked at me, “One hundred, eighty-six thousand, five hundred and twenty dollars, for the three hundred and ten acres Daddy owned here in Stewart County. Do you really think he will pay us all of it?”

“He will or he’ll be behind bars before the day is over. Now, get some shirts on so your nipples don’t show, and let’s go get your money.”

“Josey, I told Kellie our nipples were about to stick through our underwear shirts - and she just laughed.”

“Hey, I have never turned my head when a pretty girl wants to show her nipples and I sure wasn’t about to turn my head when I saw two sexy girls showing perky nipples with their sexy asses about to bust out of their britches.”

Kellie told me, “We’re not sexy. We’re just plain old country-girls who have big asses and big titties.”

“Girl, you’re talking to Josey Ruiz, here. I’m an expert on butts and I personally know big, fine titties when I see them. Now, get your sexy butts in this pickup so Rondo can drive us over to get your money. We need to stop by the bank before we leave Stewart, so you can deposit most of it. You don’t need much money, because I’m going to hire two rich country girls to watch over my horses while they live in their old home back there.”

“Josey, are you really?”

“Yes, and if you want to, both of you can go to Collinsville with me when I go to the courthouse. I’ll even take you by Yung’s Department Store so you can buy some new jeans and boots, now that y’all will have money.”

Stella was sitting next to Rondo and she told him, “Rondo, you may have to turn your head before we make it over to Collinsville, because Josey is going to be forced to take our virginity, if he keeps on with his crazy talk.”

“Go ahead, if you think you can take his cock ... He’s more famous for his cock than he is capturing drug dealers from Mexico.”

“Don’t pay any attention to Rondo. He tells tall tales about me all the time.”


When we walked into Honas Wainwright’s office, his secretary jumped to her feet and reached for a leather satchel sitting on the floor beside her desk.

“Here’s your money, Mister Ruiz ... I recognized you from the TV news. Oh - Mister Wainwright had to hurry home, he suddenly took sick.”

“Tell him for me, we’re taking this money straight to the bank here in Stewart, and if there’s not exactly one hundred eighty-six thousand, five hundred and twenty dollars - in this satchel, I’m calling the county sheriff and the state police myself.”

“But Mister Ruiz, there is way more than that, in there. He said he owed the Montague sisters interest and he had me figure it on five percent - compounded over three years. It’s all in there - two hundred and fifteen thousand, five hundred and nineteen dollars.”

“Thank you...” I saw her name on a little desk plaque... “Miss Phoebe, if you ever need a job, go see Judge Homer Skelley at the Collins County Courthouse. Tell him Josey sent you.”

“Are you serious? If you are, I’m quitting my sorry-ass uncle’s law firm today.”

“Judge Skelley is out of his office today. Go see him tomorrow and wear that short skirt or one like it.”

“I have a little white one, even shorter than this one.”

“Wear it, and don’t be shy. He’s harmless, but he loves to look at pretty girls.”

“Do you visit him often?”

“Regularly.”

Kellie told her, “Josey ain’t harmless though. I know for a fact - and my sister and I haven’t even been naked with him – yet.”


“You girls are rich, and you don’t have to stay in that house and work for me, if you want to pack up and leave.”

We were on our way back to my house so I could get my car and go to Collinsville. We had taken Stella and Kellie by the bank before leaving Stewart, and they deposited all but seven thousand.

We dropped Rondo off at our house and headed for Collinsville in my car. I told them I wanted them to buy a new truck from my friend, Mister Henry Foster.

We still made it to Foster Chevrolet before 11:00 and I introduced them to Mister Foster and Annette, then I told them what we wanted.

While Mister Foster was having the pickup they had chosen, washed and brought around, Annette invited the Montague sisters into her office with me - where she locked the door and closed the blinds.

“Kellie, how well do you and Stella know Josey?” Annette asked.

“We just met him today and we’ve already made friends for life, why? We already know you love him. We saw the way you ran to him and pressed your titties against his chest.”

“I was just wondering if you knew him well enough to watch me bend over and let him fuck me.”

“We don’t that well yet, but we would love to see him fuck you when you bend over,” Stella told her.

“Annette, you don’t play fair - you know I can’t turn you down when you raise your dress tail over your naked butt like that.”

“Josey, Mom is pregnant, but I started my period right after the last time we fucked. Please, fuck me in front of your new friends. I just know we’ll all be best friends from now on, especially when they see your cock.”

I told them, “Kellie, you and Stella don’t have to watch this if you want to leave.”

Fuck her, Josey! We’ve never seen a man fuck a woman and we want to know what it’s all about,” Kellie told me.

“This is going to be too short and fast, for you to learn a lot about it, but I never could resist a pussy with no hair, or a sexy ass ready for me to fuck.”

“Annette, you wanted this, now here comes your real, Josey-baby this time.”

With my jeans down to my boot-tops, I pushed my cock straight into her pussy as the sisters knelt on the floor on either side me.

“OH WOW - Would you look at the way his huge cock pushes into her pussy? FUCK, Kellie, we need Josey to teach us how to fuck like that!”

“Shit, Josey - Rondo was right, you must be famous for your cock. You’re as big as that young stud horse out at the farm,” Kellie said just as I bottomed out in Annette’s pussy.

I was about to get my come, when there was a loud knock on the door.

Josey, the Montague sisters’ truck is ready, whenever you are, “ Mister Foster yelled.

Annette tried to stand up, but I put my hand on her back - pushing her forward over her desk as I shoved my cock all the way inside her pussy. I knew she couldn’t resist, and I fucked her like we fucked that first time out on the dirt road in my convertible. I slipped both hands up under the tail of her blouse and pushed her bra up so I could cup her titties. She was fucking back at me with her ass in high-gear as I pounded her.

Kellie and Stella were kneeling beside Annette’s naked ass as they watched my cock slide in and out of her pussy. I felt my come getting close and grabbed Annette by her hips to pull her back as I unloaded my balls into her pussy.

I felt her pussy gripping my cock and as soon as we were through, she jumped up, letting let my cock plop out of her pussy. “Josey, I have to run, I’m supposed to meet Mom in a few minutes. Can we meet this week one night and fuck again?”

“Sure, I’ll call you.”

Annette told Kellie and Stella - “I’m so glad we got to meet. I’m sure we’ll see each other again, after I took Josey’s cock in my pussy with both of you watching. If you ever need anything done to your new truck, just call or come by.”

Kellie told her, “Wow, Annette. That was so wild, the way you let Josey fuck you like that. I hope we do see you again, maybe you can get Josey to fuck you in front of us next time we see you. We want to learn how to fuck as good as you do.”

I was stuffing my cock back inside my jeans when Kellie and Stella both helped me get it back inside so I could button up.”

Stella told me, “Josey, we’ll fuck you right here in Annette’s office, if you’ll let us.”

“Let’s go to Judge Skelley’s office first, then I want to take you by Yung’s to buy some new clothes.”

Josey we want to fuck you. We’ve never fucked before and we want you. Both of us at the same time.”

“We’ll take care of that, I promise. Now follow me over to the Courthouse, and you can meet Lois.”

“She’s the one you told - you’d eat her pussy, isn’t she?” Kellie asked.

“Yes, now follow me in your new truck. We’ll have to go to the Courthouse in Stewart County to get your license.”

“We can do that tomorrow. We did it all the time for Daddy before he died.

“Are you going to fuck Lois?”

“If she wants me to, I am. She and I have never fucked.”

“We haven’t either, Josey ... But we want you to fuck us today,” Stella told me as she got in to drive their new truck, and I went to my car.


I was just about to knock on the door, when Lois jerked it open. At first, she looked shocked to see Stella and Kellie with me, then she surprised me with a hug around my neck as she pressed her body to me.

“Lois, I want you to meet two really good friends of mine, Stella and Kellie Montague. They live on the Montague Farm I’m buying and I brought them with me to get a new pickup - and meet you. We’re going to Yung’s after we leave here so they can buy some more clothes.”

“Hi, Kellie...

“Hi, Stella...

“I’m glad to meet both of you. Come in and we’ll visit while Josey signs all these papers I have for him.”

“Hi, Lois - we heard you and Josey on the phone earlier. I hope you won’t let us stop you and Josey from eating.”

OH DEAR - You did hear us, didn’t you?

“Josey, you sit in my chair, and sign all these papers, and we’ll all go inside Judge Skelley’s office, to eat where it’s more private.”

I was busy signing the papers where she had each of them marked with a paper tab in shape of an arrow.

I had signed five pages when I heard Lois ask, “Do both of you really shave your pussy? I room with another friend of Josey’s and she shaves my pussy for me.”

Kellie told her “We’ve always shaved our pussies, ever since we started growing hair. We also shave each other.”

“Lou Ann Whitaker - the girl I’m rooming with - told me Josey loves a bald pussy and now that she has shaved mine, I love it too.”

Stella asked, “Does it make you excited when your friend shaves your pussy? Kellie and I both get excited when we shave each other. We’ve always touched each other too, and when we shave, we get really excited and try to make each other get our comes.”

“Lou Anne can make me get my come just by rubbing my pussy.”

“Have you ever done anything with a boy?” Kellie asked.

“Never, but Lou Ann has, and she told me all about it. I’m anxious to try it too. I just know I’ll like fucking, if I ever do it once. Have either of you ever let a boy have some pussy?”

“No, but we want to so bad right now, it hurts our pussy, our titties, and deep in our bellies.”

“Do you and Kellie sleep together?”

“We’ve always slept together. Since we grew titties and started shaving our pussy hair, we sleep naked.”

“Lou Ann and I sleep naked too. I love holding her when we cuddle and I love it too, when she holds me with her hand on my titty.”

I was through, and I was ready to join this conversation. If there’s a way, I’m going to fuck all three of these sexy girls. All this talk about sleeping naked and shaving pussies has my cock as hard as when I had to pull out of Annette’s pussy - too soon.

“Josey, would you step into Judge Skelley’s office with us. It’s 12:00 noon, and we want to spend my noon hour with you,” Lois said.

I followed them in when Lois opened the door, then she closed and locked it behind me when I entered.

Kellie and Stella were pulling their clothes off, and Lois started pulling her’s off too. I kicked my boots off and pulled my coat and shirt off. Before I pulled my jeans off, I pulled six condoms out of my back pockets, that I’d stuffed in them on the way over here.”

Lois told me, “Josey, I’ve been on that new pill for a month already.”

“You told me that ... but Erica told me that you needed to wait until the second month, and I don’t want you to get pregnant - yet.”

Kellie said, “What new pill are you taking, Lois?”

Lois told them, “It’s a new pill the Health Department here in Collins County is dispensing. It makes your period start on time each month and it’s also been proven to prevent a woman from getting pregnant.”

“How do we go about getting them? We’ve never heard of them,” Stella said.

“Josey is best friends with the nurses down at the County Health Department. He even works with them. He can get you signed up...

“Can’t you, Josey?”

“If you and Stella want to take them, I’ll take you by there after we leave here. You’ll need to wash your pussies, so they can give you an exam.”

“We can wash your pussies in Judge Skelley’s private bathroom. I use it when he’s not here.”

Kellie asked me, “Josey does that mean you’ll fuck Stella and me when you fuck Lois?”

“Only if you’re both sure this is what you want.”

Stella told me. “Josey, you came into our lives this morning at a time when we needed a friend like never before. Before we left to drive over to Stewart, we already wanted you to fuck us. Help us get on that pill, and we’ll never fuck another man as long as we live.”

“You’ve seen my cock, are you sure you want to fuck it?”

“More than ever,” Stella told me. “But since we’re here in Lois’s office and you promised her that you’d eat her, we want to watch - and learn all about that too.”

“You don’t have to eat my pussy, Josey. I was just teasing because Lou Ann told me you ate her pussy and nearly drove her wild - before you put your cock in her pussy and really drove her wild fucking her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.