Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

I knew I’d never make it back to town for dinner. I decided that if it kept raining like this I’d stop at Kendall’s on the way back and grab a sandwich.

By the time I got to Kendall’s Store, the rain was coming down so hard I decided to stop now for a sandwich and wait until the rain let up some.

I was proud to do something special like this for Daisy, since she was single and living off her uncle with no way to support herself, or even have a way to go places alone. Besides that, I didn’t want her to go out to California and marry that Dick guy, since I was pretty damn sure she was already pregnant with my baby. For all I knew, she and I could still sneak off and get in a few hard fast fucks now and then, if she lives close by.

Was I ever surprised when I walked in and saw Daisy talking to Miss Adele, Mr. Kendall’s new store clerk. Daisy was wearing some tight-ass jeans and a red checked western shirt with white, pearly snaps up the front. Miss Adele was wearing a faded flowery print house dress that looked two sizes too small for her. I swear, that woman must hate bras. I know she’s not wearing one again today and her titties are as big as Becky’s. At least they look like it in that dress.

“JOSEY!” Daisy yelled and hurried over to where I stood by the door wiping my wet boots on the scruffy doormat.

“Daisy, it’s good to see you. I was headed out your way, but stopped in all this downpour to grab a sandwich first. I didn’t see your Uncle Bill’s truck out front. Where’s he at?”

“He went into town with Mr. Kendall. I told him that I’d just stay here with Adele until they got back. They just left, you had to meet them.”

“It’s raining so hard at times out there, I could barely see, even with the wipers on high. I did meet a few cars and trucks, but couldn’t tell who it was.

“Have you got a minute, Daisy? I really need to talk to you.”

“I sure do.

“Wait, Josey. Do you know Adele Piña?”

“I’ve seen her here in the store, but we’ve never met.”

“Adele, come over and meet Josey. He’s the one I was telling you about earlier.”

“What were you telling her about me, Daisy?” I whispered as Miss Adele started our way.

“I told her about us fucking. Well, we were sort of talking about men and I told her that I had met the most awesome young man, and that I had decided not to go to California after all.”

“I’m glad to hear that you’re not leaving, and I got something to tell you, but this will need to be a secret.”

“You needn’t worry about Adele. She’ll never tell anyone about you and me.”

“I hope not.”

“Adele, this is Josey Ruiz. He works for the County Health Department and he’s the most amazing young man I have ever met.

“Josey, meet Adele Piña. She’s Mr. Kendall’s new store clerk and I’m glad she has a part time job now. She’s like me and can’t get a real job because she doesn’t have a vehicle. At least she has a part time job now and can earn some money.”

“Miss Adele, it’s nice to meet you. I saw you one day last week when you were here. I even suggested to Mr. Kendall that he should hire you. You sure looked good in that dress you had on that day. You look even better in this one now that I’m up close.”

“Well, thank you, Josey. Daisy’s already told me you were a sweet talking devil. I’m glad to hear a man tell me I look good. It’s been a long time since I heard that from someone other than men just whistling at my ass when I walk by.”

“That’s because you don’t come to town enough. You’d hear it all the time if you did. You’d probably get your ass whistled at a lot more too.”

“It’s hard to get to town without transportation and I hate hitching a ride. Men always want me to pay for the ride, if you know what I mean.”

“If I could help both of you find a job and even help you find a steady ride, would you both think about working full time and making even more money?”

“Josey, could you really do that?” Daisy asked.

“Josey, what would we have to do? I really do need a steady job so I can move out on my own. Ma bitches at me all the time about me and the boys staying there with hardly any money coming in and it’s even beginning to wear on my two sons. Hell, I give her over half the money I get from the army, but it’s not that much,” Miss Adele told me.

“Josey, I wrote Dick a letter and told him that I didn’t want to live in California and for him to find another girl. I need a job too in a bad way. Uncle Bill is about to move to Ashton and put Aunt Cora in a home. He’s going to sell his place and stay over there too he said.”

“Tell him that I’ll get my Granny to help me buy his place if he does sell it. I want it for myself. House, farm and all ... and Daisy, when Mr. Kendall and your Uncle Bill get back, will you and Miss Adele take a ride with me? I need to show you something.”

“I’d love to, Josey. I sure wish it wasn’t raining and so cold though,” Daisy said and winked at me. I knew what she meant and I was ready to see her naked in my car and get some more pussy.

“I’d ride with you in the rain and the cold, if you could help me out like you said, Josey. You just call me Adele like everyone else does. I like you already and Daisy told me I’d like you, as soon we saw you get out of your car and run to the store porch,” Miss Adele said and smiled.

Damn, she sure has some pretty white teeth and a pretty smile. I know what that smile means too. I’d love to have some of her pussy. I’d bet that this woman can fuck like Daisy, Erica, and Becky, all rolled into one.

She is one hot young momma!

Mr. Kendall and Mr. Bill Donavan came back with some feed sacks covered under a tarp in back of Mr. Bill’s truck. They backed up to the store porch and I helped them unload the sacks onto the two-wheeled dolly.

Before I even knew she was going to, Daisy pulled her Uncle Bill over close to me and asked him if he would sell his place to me.

“Josey, you’re awful young to own a place like mine. How would you pay for it?” he asked.

“I’ll get my Granny to help me, Mr. Bill. I’d love to own your place, if you’re going to sell out and move off, that is. I’d make sure it was kept up as good as you always have. You know I’ve worked on the farm all my life and I know how it’s done,” I told him. This caught me by surprise and I didn’t have my thoughts ready. I was just trying to talk him into selling it to me and not even putting it up for sale.

“Josey, I’d have to have top dollar for my place, but I’d be willing to talk to your Granny Ramsey. I knew your daddy back when we were boys and I always thought a lot of him. If you and your Granny can work it out, I think I’d like for you to have my place. I could move off and know it would always be taken care of. You’d have to buy all my farming equipment, my old antique tractors, my horses and cows too, if we could work a deal.”

“I want it all, Mr. Bill. I want it more than I can tell you how much. I’ve never had anything in my life, until just a few months ago. Now I found out that I’m the grandson of Miss Early Ramsey and she’s making sure I’ll have a chance to succeed.”

“Tell her to give me a call tomorrow and we’ll meet with Harp Fisher. I want to help you too, Josey. On account of who you are and because I like a young man who wants to better himself. I’ll be fair with my price with you getting it, and with Miss Early’s help, you can make it.”

“Thanks, Mr. Donavan. You’ll always be welcome to come out and look the place over and I’ll make sure it’s run right too.”

“How old are you, Josey?”

“I’m fifteen.”

“You’re just like your daddy was at 15. You’ll grow up to be one hell of a man. You’ve already got more of a business head than most grown men nowadays.”

I grabbed his hand and we shook. I was grinning and I was feeling good about making this deal. Just wait until I tell my Granny about this!

When we were through talking about me buying his farm, we were still standing on the front porch. Daisy asked her Uncle Bill if she could go for a ride with me.

Of course he told her yes, and then Adele asked Mr. Kendall if he cared if she took off early and rode home with Becky, since it was on our way and still raining cats and dogs.

Just as we were about to step off the porch, I looked up to see the white, ‘57 Chevy two-door hardtop pass by with a service truck from Foster Chevrolet following it.

“I’d kill to own a car like that one,” Adele said as she and Daisy slid into the front seat of my car and I slammed the door for them.

I ran around to the other side and got in and they were still talking and laughing about the sporty, white ‘57 Chevy that just passed by.

“I’d get buck-ass naked and fuck the man driving it, if he’d give it to me,” Daisy told her and Adele looked past her to see me. I smiled at her and she grinned.

“I’d even fuck him for you, Daisy. I know you’d let me ride in it if you owned it.”

“You two are talking a bunch of crazy shit. Neither of you would ever do anything like that,” I told them and laughed to myself at what was about to happen.

“Josey, I told Adele about you taking me for a ride last week,” Daisy said, then looked at me and winked. I knew she’d never tell that Becky and Erica were with us so I played along with her. I was looking down between her big titties where her wet shirt had them pushed together, and my cock raised kit’s head up, wide awake.

“Adele, I’m not sure what all Daisy told you about that day, but I hope you don’t spread rumors about us. We were just having fun and it kind of got wild on us,” I told her and looked over to see her grinning again.

“She told me you had the top down and the sun was shining and she pulled off all her clothes except for her silk stockings and stood up naked. Then she said you got naked with her.”

“Tell him the rest, Adele,” Daisy said and they laughed.

“She told me you have a really big cock and she got to sit on it and fuck you, and that you were her first.”

“Now tell him what you said,” Daisy kept on after her.

“I told her that it’s been over three years since I’ve had one and it wasn’t even big enough to call a cock either. I told her that I’ve never had a huge cock like she was describing.”

“Look, here comes that service truck back this way already and there are two men in it now. I wonder where they took that pretty white car?” Daisy said.

“Maybe they took it to your house,” I told her.

Shit, Josey, that’s not even funny. No one in my family has money to spend on a luxury car like that anyway,” Daisy told me, then I pointed up the road through the rain and she looked that way. There was the white ‘57 Chevy parked in the driveway.

“OH MY GOD! I wonder who it belongs to. They must have taken it to the wrong house!” Daisy said when she saw it parked in front of her Uncle Bill’s house.

“What would you do if it really did belong to you, Daisy?” Adele asked.

“I’d get naked and give you and Josey a ride in my new car. But you’d both have to be naked to ride with me when I did.”

“Hell, I’d love to ride naked with Josey. I want to see that huge cock you told me he has,” Adele told her just as I pulled in beside the new car.

“Get out and see if you can find out whose it is, Daisy,” I told her and she climbed over Adele to get out in the downpour.

“Would you just look at her? She’s started it up already and turned the headlights and windshield wipers on,” Adele said as we watched.

I couldn’t help but grin, but I didn’t say anything.

“What-in-the-hell-is-she-doing-now, Josey? OH MY GOD, she’s stripping off her boots, jeans, and shirt right there in the driveway with the cold rain pouring down. She’s gone stark raving mad!“ Adele said when Daisy stepped out, closed the car door and with a big smile, stripped naked in the rain right in front of my car.

“She’s waving for you now, Adele,” I told her and Adele laughed as she looked at me.

“You don’t think I’ll get naked with her in this cold-ass rain, do you?” she asked, her hand already on the door handle.

“I fucking dare you, Adele. I’d love to see you naked!”

“If I do, will you ride us in your car naked?”

“Do it.”

She stepped out, stripped her dress over her head and threw it inside Daisy’s car. Daisy picked up her clothes and threw them in the back floorboard, then the slammed the door. Adele stepped over to where Daisy was and they talked.

Both of them turned to me and waved.

I backed up, then pulled over to the other side of the new car, reached under my seat and pulled my canvas bag out, then got out and locked my doors.

When I opened the passenger-side door of Daisy’s new car, I flipped the front seat forward and stooped to get in the back seat. I was soaked and they were naked and wet. Adele slid in on the driver’s side then scooted over so Daisy could get in.

Daisy turned to look over the seat at me.

You did this! You bought this for me, didn’t you, Josey?“ she said, laughing and crying at the same time with her face all screwed up, her long black hair wet and stuck to her face, neck and titties.

“Yes, I wanted you to have a car and I’ve found you a good job too, Daisy. I wanted you to stay here in Collins County and not go off to California. I’m glad I didn’t have to try to talk you into staying.”

“Can I drive it? It’s full of gas and the papers have my name on it. Look, here’s a big red card with your name on it even.

“What does it say, Daisy?” Adele asked.

“Congratulations on your new car and your new job. Compliments of Foster Chevrolet and Josey Ruiz. It’s signed by Annette Foster.”

“Take us for a ride, Daisy. You said we would if it was yours,” I told her.

“You need to get naked with us, Josey. I want to break my new car in right. I’ve never had anything like this in my life and I’ll never be able to repay you, even if I work a hundred years.”

“You heard her, Josey. Get those wet jeans and boots off,” Adele told me as she looked over the seat at me.

“Can you drive, Adele? Do you have a license?” I asked her, pulling my boots off, then sliding my jeans off too.

“Yes I can, and yes I do. Why?”

“For one thing, we’re going to take turns driving Daisy’s new car, and for another thing, you’ll need a license so you can drive back and forth to work until you can get an apartment in town.”

“Josey, all of that sounds like a really good fairy tale and like it would be fun if it were true. But I’m sitting here naked as the day I was born, shivering and dripping wet from the rain. I have just as much money to my name as you can see in my pockets, and you can damn well see, I have no pockets! I realize what you have just done for Daisy and I am shaking so hard I can hardly talk at the very thought that it could be happening to me the way you’re grinning at me while you talk. You’re about to make me cry and I haven’t cried since I was a little girl. Please, don’t tease me with something like this, Josey.”

Adele started crying when she stopped talking and Daisy slowed her car down as if she was about to stop.

“Keep driving, Daisy,” I told her and leaned over to grab Adele by both her arms as she bent forward in the front seat.

I twisted her body around and pulled her naked body over the seat onto my lap. She didn’t resist me, but when I had her sitting on my lap, she turned to bury her face in my neck and sobbed with her whole body shaking.

“Adele, look at me! Stop crying and look up at me!”

“Josey, I can’t help it if I’m poor. I have tried to find a job and each time I ask for one, a man wants me to fuck him just to get it and fuck him regularly to keep it. I can’t live my life like that, and do that to my little boys. I was ready to give it up and let Mr. Kendall have some pussy yesterday, but he couldn’t get his dick up and I put my dress back on. He apologized and let me have the job anyway. I need that job at his store. He’s a nice man and I would have fucked him if he could get a hard on. I really think it bothered him too much for what he was about to do and he couldn’t get hard. He really wanted me, I know he did.”

“I know he did too, Adele. He told me about how sexy you look and how you smiled at him. I’ve seen the man in action and he’s an old stud horse when he gets going.”

“I am not sexy, Josey. Look at me. My titties are still OK, even after two boys, but my ass is spreading and my legs are getting fat when they used to look as good as Daisy’s legs. My hair is long and stringy and streaked from the sun. I need to get it cut but I can’t even scrounge up the extra money to do that.”

“Leave your hair alone, Adele. I like long hair on a woman. I like your sexy ass too. Too much really for you to be sitting on me naked. I might ask you to trim your pussy though, if I was your man and you were my woman. Look over the seat at Daisy’s pussy. I like that shaved pussy, don’t you?”

“She showed me her pussy at the store when it was just the two of us and it made me wish mine looked like hers. My Pussy looks like I have a kitchen mop between my legs.”

“Daisy, pull over up here at this old rundown filling station. The pay phone on that pole still works – I used it last week. Pull up close on your side so I can roll the window down and get to it. I need to make a call,” I told her.

While she was circling wide to pull into place, I looked at Adele and pulled her face up.

“Stop crying, Adele. I want you to be happy and I want you to be proud of who your are too. I’ll get you a job and I’ll find you a place to live in town with your two boys. Pay close attention to what I say when I make this call,” I told her, then pulled the phone receiver through the window, dropped a dime in, and dialed the number before I rolled the glass back up against the phone cord.

Adele, your life is about to change, just like Daisy’s has.

“Josey?” She started to protest.

“Hush damn it, I could turn your sexy ass over my knees and spank it until it blisters red, you know.”

You wouldn’t fucking dare!” she said, but she grinned at me through her tears.

“Hello, Annette. Josey here.”

“Yes, Baby. I love you all over your sexy body too. Listen, I need a big favor and I’ll tell you all the details later.”

“Yes. How did you know I was at Kendall’s store? That was your daddy delivering the car to Daisy?”

“I wish I could have talked to him. But you can do this one for me. Do you still have that baby-blue ‘57 on the lot?”

“You do? That’s the one I want, the blue one just like the white one your daddy just delivered.”

“Your daddy told me it’s loaded the same as the white one I just bought for Daisy. Put it in Adele Piña’s name and I’ll get the rest of the information to you tomorrow.”

“Yes, that’s right, A-d-e-l-e – P-i-ñ-a, with the little thing over the ‘n‘ that makes it sound like ‘n-y‘.

“If he can, I want it delivered today, full of gas, with insurance on it just like Daisy’s.”

“She lives with her mother out past Kendall’s Store. Hold on.”

“Adele, what’s your mother’s last name?” I asked and her eyes were wide open and red.

“Watson. Emaline Watson. Her name’s on the mailbox, number 311.”

Adele looked at me wide-eyed, and spoke like she was dumb struck and I smiled at her, then tweaked her nipple.

“Yes, deliver it to Emaline Watson’s house, her name is on the mailbox – number 311. She lives a mile or more past Mr. Bill Donavan’s place.

“Yes and you know I love your sweet pussy too, Annette.”

“Bye for now. Tell your daddy and Joyce I said hi and I’ll see them in a day or two when we go over to their house for supper.”

“Yes, I’ll tell Daisy and Adele both to stop by and meet you in person the next time they’re in town. You’ll like them, Annette, and they’ll like you too.”

“Bye, Baby”

The rain was blowing in on me when I hung the phone up and I rolled the window up as fast as I could.

“Have either of you ever lit a joint?” I asked them, looking at Daisy’s smiling face in her mirror, then looking at Adele as she looked up and grinned.

“Damn, Josey. It has been years since I smoked a fucking joint. Do you really have some weed?” Adele asked.

“I do and if Daisy can find us a place to park without getting us stuck in the mud, we’ll have us a fine little pot party the rest of the afternoon.”

“Josey, I know where an old barn is on the back side of Uncle Bill’s place that has gravel all around it. We can go over there.”

“You’re the driver. Can you get your car in the barn out of all this rain?”

“Yes, all he keeps in the barn is his old antique tractors and some old mule and horse implements. There’s plenty of room.”

“Go Girl. Adele and I want to get high and have some fun and we want your sexy naked ass back here with us. Don’t we, Adele?”

Josey, you are fucking crazier than hell! I know why Daisy and Becky Taylor and every other woman and girl in the county talks so highly of you now. Did you really buy that new car for me just now?”

“Yes and I’ll have you a job and a place of your own to live with your boys too.”

“You know I’ll have to pay you back, no matter if it takes me a lifetime.”

“No you won’t, and neither will Daisy. I take care of my friends. Now here, take a long, deep pull on this shit. It will make your nipples pop out.”

“They’re already popped out. I’m wet and it’s cold in this damn new car of yours, Daisy. Turn the fucking heat up. My nipples are like icicles back here,” Adele said then laughed before took another hard pull on the joint.

Daisy left her motor running with the heater on high and turned to grin at us. She was laughing as she climbed into the back seat of her new car.

I swatted her ass and Adele did too as Daisy dropped into the seat on top of us. They were laughing like girls when I lit each of us a fat doobie. I wanted them to be happy and have fun while we celebrated.

I waited until both of them had sucked the wind out of their own smokes before I hit them with the next part of our party. I was already deep into my second joint when they laid their dead roaches to rest in my matchbox.

My matchbox was still open and Daisy reached for another fat boy, lit it, and held it for Adele to suck on it, then she looked at me with her eyes pulled down tight and smiled, with her mouth and lungs full of smoke.

I leaned over and put my mouth to hers and she let me have her smoke as we sucked and tongue-fucked until she pulled back and sucked her lungs full of air.

FUCK! I’m fucked up for the first time in ten years and I feel like I could jump over the moon, I’m so high,” Adele said and leaned her head over on Daisy’s shoulder.

Daisy looked at her with her own cheeks pooched out full of smoke and I nudged Adele’s head toward Daisy.

Damn, if they didn’t lock up mouth to mouth and suck each other until I saw them licking tongues when they parted.

FUCK, that was hot. Have either of you ever done that before?” I asked them.

“I’ve never in my life kissed a girl or woman before, but Daisy told me about her kissing two women like that and I thought I was going to cum, I felt so good listening to her. I knew if I ever got the chance, I was going to suck a woman’s breath out of her body before I stopped,” Adele told me.

“Josey, kiss Adele like you kissed me last week. I told her about that and she asked me at least a 100 questions about how it felt,” Daisy said and smiled at me.

“Adele?”

“Josey, I got to tell you before you put your mouth on mine, I have never kissed a man and that’s the fucking truth. When Daisy and I kissed just then, that was the first time I ever kissed anyone other than my two boys when I kiss them goodnight.”

“You never kissed your husband?” I had to ask. I mean damn, she’s a fine looking woman, she’s pretty and she’s got a fine body.

“He said he and his family didn’t believe in kissing and I never even tried to kiss him.”

“Will you kiss me?” I asked.

“Will you show me how and not laugh at me for not knowing all about it?”

“I’m going to lay back on the seat and you lean over me. Just let it happen, Adele. Don’t force yourself to kiss me, just touch your lips to mine and when you feel good, open your mouth just a little and we’ll touch tongues. If you like kissing, you’ll know what to do with your first kiss. Remember, just relax and let it happen. I hope you don’t mind that you’re naked and I’m almost naked.”

“Josey, will you get all the way naked with me when we kiss? Pull your shirt off, it’s still damp anyway and pull your underwear off too. I want to see your cock.”

“I’ll pull my shirt off, but I’ll keep my underwear on while we kiss the first time.”

“Does that mean you’ll kiss me again, even if I don’t do it right?”

“I’ll kiss you as many times as you want to kiss. Well, we may get Daisy to kiss both of us again, if you wouldn’t mind.”

“Will you pull your underwear off if all three of us kiss?”

“I’ll let you pull them off with Daisy’s overhead lights on.”

“Fuck yes. Daisy turn the lights on, it’s dark in this barn and I want to see Josey better.”

Daisy reached up with her ass sticking out, feeling for the switch on the dome light. I leaned over and kissed her ass, then tried to lick her pussy from behind.

“That almost made me cum, Josey,” Adele said and leaned close to me while I was still raised up on my elbow.

“Can I, Josey?” she asked, leaning closer and closer.

“Can you what?” I asked and I saw her smile just before her lips touched mine.

We started off slow and easy and the more Adele got into kissing the more we sucked and fucked each others mouths with our tongues. She was rubbing her big titties on my chest and I reached up to cup one of them. She sucked her breath in and mashed her titties into my naked chest.

“That feels so fucking good, Josey. I love the feel of your brown skin on my titties. Did Daisy tell you that my husband was part Mexican?”

“I didn’t know that.”

“You can see it in my sons. If he and I never did anything else right, we made two beautiful baby boys and they are so much fun.”

“Where is he stationed?”

“He was in Korea, but he’s been back stateside for three years now and he’s stationed in Texas. He didn’t even come home to see his sons when he got back, and he wrote me that he’s just re-upped again. Sometimes I wonder about him.”

“You mean wonder about how he is?”

“No, I wonder if he even wants to come back to live with us. His sons haven’t seen him since they were 2 years old. Hell, they wouldn’t know him if he came home today!”

“Why wouldn’t he want to come back?”

“He’s already written me two letters telling me that I should get a divorce.”

“Are you?”

“The boys and me get a support check each month from the army. It’s not enough to cover food, and rent on a place of our own, but I couldn’t survive even living with Ma, if I didn’t get something.”

“Will you let me help you?”

“Help me do what? I just heard you buy a new car in my name with one phone call and you told me you’d find me a place to live and find me a job too.”

“I want your sons to have the best education they can. I want them to have the things other boys have.”

“I can’t take your money, Josey. I already like you too much as it is. It would be so easy right now to pull your underwear down and fuck you. I know why Daisy and the other women drool when they say your name. My pussy is drooling and my heart is beating ninety-nine hundred times a minute.”

“Would you get mad if Daisy and I fuck each other with you in the backseat with us?” I asked.

I wanted Adele and I was going to get her! I was going to get her sons too. I had already made up my mind about it.

“Can I watch?”

“Yes, but I’d love to get my cock in your pussy first, Adele.”

“Josey, I want to so bad I hurt in my belly. But I’m not sure.”

“Not sure about what?”

“I’m not sure I could stop wanting you if I did.”

“Adele, you will hate yourself later if you don’t fuck Josey. He’s the best lover and the best friend a woman can have,” Daisy told her.

“Do you nave any rubbers, Josey?”

“No,” I lied to her.

“I could get get pregnant, and I sure as hell don’t need another baby.”

“I’ll pay the medical bills and I’ll give him my name.”

Him?”

“I like boys. If you weren’t married already, I’d adopt your sons and help you raise them.”

Why, Josey?

“Because I want to make sure you and your boys have a chance.”

“Daisy, what would you do?” Adele looked at her and asked.

“I’d fuck him and hope he made me pregnant. As a matter of fact, I missed my period last week and I’m pretty sure I’m already carrying Josey’s baby. We could both have his baby at the same time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.