Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

When we arrived in Collinsville, I drove straight to Foster Chevrolet-Olds. I slowed down when we passed the ‘57 Chevy convertible that I had looked at a few days ago. I couldn’t believe it was still here.

That’s the one I want, Granny! I hope it’s still for sale.”

“My grandson will have the best looking car in the county when you buy that baby. That sporty convertible will be known as Josey’s Pussy-Wagon, the very first day you own it! Let’s go in there and make our deals. I’ve known old man Foster for years and I’ve always been able to deal with him by being just a little flirty. He loves looking at my big titties and I always make sure I never wear a bra when I come here. The only salesman other than himself, is his son-in-law, and he’s a skinny, sissy-ass, rat-faced, stuck up little son-of-a-bitchin, ugly-ass bastard. I mean fucking butt-ugly too, Josey. You’ll see!

“Oh, I forgot to tell you, the best part of why you’ll love doing business here! Mr. Foster has a very pretty daughter, Annette, who writes up the contracts and helps out with the customers, if her pissy-ass, little rat-faced husband is busy. There’s no way in hell that sawed-off, runty-ass little rat turd could satisfy the woman he’s married to. You should try your charm out on her, Josey, just to see if she’ll flirt with you. I doubt she’d be really bold with her father and her husband so close, but you never know about a pretty woman if she knows she’s not being watched. If there’s any way you can, get her away from the dealership on some pretense or other, and go after her as if you think she’s not appreciated. Go for it and go all the way to her womb when you get that cock of yours in her pussy! If you’ll talk that sexy-trashy shit you were talking to me on the way up here, that pretty woman will want some of your cock, just like your Granny did! That sort of talk always works with a young married woman whose husband thinks he’s got her hooked and doesn’t have to worry about keeping her happy. If my instincts are right, that young woman has regrets about marrying that weaselly looking, little rat-faced bastard anyway. I’d bet my Caddy, that she wishes she had a handsome young man like you – her age, who could make her feel appreciated. A pretty woman like her, wants to know other men thinks she’s sexy and attractive, no matter if her pipsqueak of a husband can’t satisfy her womanly needs. Shoot her a few testy, nasty-naughty-like compliments, while acting shy and innocent, like I know you can. Lay that trashy talking shit on her, push her, check her out good. If she’s as love-starved as I thinks she is, she won’t just spread her legs for you, she’ll strip off butt-ass naked in broad open daylight and fuck you in that new car. Hell, Josey, buy that fancy car from her daddy and break that Pussy-Wagon in right, with your cock in his daughter’s pussy and your seed in her womb! Shit, I’d love to see her face when she gets a good look at your cock the first time. Go for it, Josey. Play the game for real this time, that we were playing for fun, out there on that dirt road!”

“You sure do know a lot about the way women think, Granny. I love you for telling me these things I never knew about women.”

“Hon, I’ve seen it all, and if I hadn’t been saddled with the sex-crazed men in my own damn family, and your crazy-ass Uncle Ralph, I would have fucked half the men in Mississippi by now! I want my grandson to be a handsome young man who fucks all the women, and all the girls too, from fourteen years on up. They’ll all want to fuck my grandson, no matter if they’re still in school, an old maid, virgin, married, engaged, divorced, pregnant, nursing a baby, or a fucking Evangelist Preacher’s wife – in the middle of a tent revival! Go fuck them all, Josey. I loved it back there on that dirt road, listening to you trash talk me, while asking me for some pussy. Shit, I want us to do that again one day soon. Maybe even have one of your new women with us, and both of us fuck her. I’d love seeing you in action today, getting Henry’s daughter to let you have some of her pussy. I know you can get that girl’s pussy if you try. To me, she just seems too uptight to be getting all the loving she craves. Being married to that scrawny asshole she’s married to, you know she’s got to be ripe for a good fuck if she ever sees a man-size cock like yours. Fuck her deep with your naked cock, Josey, and she’ll beg you fill her belly with your baby seed. I want to be there with you when you fuck her the next time. You’ll see why when you meet her.”

Granny was really laying it on me, wanting me to fuck Mr. Foster’s daughter. Hell, she’s got me ready to jack-off, if I don’t get some pussy soon!

When I pulled up in front of the showroom door, there was a fancy dressed, rat-faced, bald headed, runty looking man, walking out with an older couple. He glanced at me, then stopped to stare at Granny as she bent over the door to reach into the backseat and get her handbag. I knew he had to be the rat-faced bastard who was married to Mr. Foster’s daughter, Annette.

He looked at me, and he knew I’d seen him looking at Granny’s ass. He never smiled, he just turned his pointy little nose in the air and swished his skinny little ass out across the car lot to catch up with the older couple who were walking over to where the new pickups were parked.

Granny walked straight across the showroom to the office that had, Henry Foster – Owner/Manager over the door. She reached back to take my hand as she walked into his office while he was on the phone.

Mr. Foster is short, fat, and bald. He’s wearing a white shirt with a red tie, and a dark blue suit. He was sweating and wiping his forehead and up across the top of his bald head with a handkerchief, as he held the phone to his ear. The man jumped to his feet like he was spring loaded, when he saw Granny.

“Yes, Dear, I have to go now. I have a customer here who’s come to take delivery of a new truck she bought for her farm. We’ll continue this when I get home. Yes, Dear —Yes, Yes, Dear. I’ll be sure to tell Annette that you love her.”

“Hello, Miss Ramsey. I was shocked to hear that your farm manager, Ralph Ruiz lost his life in that terrible plane crash the other day. I’ve been wondering if you would still want the farm truck you ordered,” the man spoke as he hurried around his desk to take Granny’s hand, shaking it while looking directly at her nipples that were about to pop through her tight shirt.

“Thank you, Henry. Ralph’s death was a shock to all of us, but we must get on with our lives, nonetheless. I’m here to finalize the deal on that farm truck, and my grandson here wants to purchase a new car...

“Henry, I want you to meet my grandson, Josey Ruiz. I’m sure you remember his late father, José Ruiz? He was Ralph’s brother, who was killed in the war.”

“Yes, I certainly do remember him.

“Josey, it’s a pleasure to meet you. I thought a lot of your father ... and your Uncle Ralph Ruiz too of course. My son-in-law is busy with a customer at the moment, do you know what kind of car you wanted to look at?”

The man’s hands were hot and clammy as we shook. He was still glancing at Granny’s titties as he talked to me.

“Yes Sir, I do, and thank you for the nice things you said about my father ... and my Uncle Ralph.”

“What exactly did you have in mind? We have some really nice new 6 cylinder, 2-door and 4-door models you might like.”

“I want that black Chevy convertible coupe out on the lot!” I told him and he looked at me, then back to Granny’s titties.

“I’m afraid that one has been spoken for, but we have three nice 2-door hardtop models similar to that one.”

“No Sir, I want that one if it hasn’t been sold. You said that it had been spoken for, does that mean they haven’t paid anything down or signed an agreement to purchase it?”

“No they haven’t, but the man called and asked my son-in-law to hold it for his son until next week and I agreed to do it, since it is one of the most expensive factory specials I’ve ever had on my lot and I was afraid I’d be stuck with it.”

I’ll pay you cash for it, Mr. Foster! What’s the sticker price?“ I asked and I saw his eyes open wide at the mention of cash. I had seen the sticker and knew it was listed for just under thirty-eight hundred dollars with all the extras.

“It lists for a few hundred over the standard models, without all the factory extras it’s loaded with. This is a special edition and it even has a Fuel-Injected Corvette engine, with factory air and power steering, plus a 4-speed transmission and Posi-Trac rear axle ... You say you have cash to pay for it? Do you have cash money on your person at this time? I could even knock a few hundred off the sticker price for a cash payment in full, right this minute – today only.”

I reached into my shirt and pulled out a bundle of one hundred dollar bills and his eyes really opened wide.

I counted out 33 of them, then looked at him.

“Will that cover it, tax and extra’s included,” I asked and his eyes flickered from Granny’s titties, to me, then to the money on his desk.

“Mr. Foster, my grandson is already learning how to deal in a man’s world. You had better take his offer, because we plan to drive up to Memphis next week and we could just as easily look at all, the sporty convertible automobiles while we’re up there,” Granny told him and he looked at her titties again, then at me.

He grabbed up the hundred dollar bills and quickly counted them.

“Josey, if you’ll step right around the corner, you’ll see my daughter, Annette, at her desk. Just tell her that you and I have talked and you’ve paid cash for the full amount on the ‘57 convertible out there and you’d would like to have the keys to look it over. She’ll take good care of you until my son-in-law comes back inside. I should have her as a salesperson, instead of his lazy, sorry ass. Excuse me for getting personal about that ignorant-ass young man my daughter’s married to.”

“Would it be alright if I took it for a spin, since you’ve already taken my money for it? I’ve been wanting to drive that car since I first saw it parked there.”

“Yes, yes, of course you can. Tell Annette and she’ll let you have the keys. I’m sure she’ll be glad that one is sold, her shit-ass husband was the one who put a hold on the car for one of his so-called friends. I apologize for bringing personal and family matters out again, in a cash deal of this sort. Just see Annette and I promise, you’ll get your money’s worth in this deal, my daughter and I will both see to it, Josey.”

I shook the man’s hot, sweaty hand, then turned to hug Granny. When she pulled back, she kissed me on my lips and I wanted to suck her mouth like we had before.

She spanked me on my butt when I turned to leave and I jumped, then looked back to see her smiling.

“He’s such a handsome young devil, with his good looks, dark hair, and Mexican heritage – isn’t he, Henry?” I heard her say as I walked out into the showroom.

I had my hands stuck down in my front pockets about halfway with my thumbs out, as I walked slowly across the showroom, looking out the front glass at the car I’d just bought. I saw a very pretty young woman out of the corner of my eye. She was looking at me and I turned to look directly at her. I knew this would be Mr. Foster’s daughter and I stared at her for what must have been half a minute before I took a few steps her way, then stopped to look around. I was trying to be shy, like Granny had told me to be around a pretty woman at first.

“Hi, may I help you with something?” she asked and I already loved her voice and her smile as she looked at me.

When I smiled and walked toward her, she stood up, and she’s as tall as me. She’s very, very pretty, just like Granny told me, even though she has no makeup on, not even lipstick. She’s wearing a starched, button up blouse tucked in at her waist loosely and I could tell she was trying to keep her big titties from being noticed. There was no way in hell she could ever hide those babies.

“Yes Ma’am, I hope so. I’m Josey Ruiz and I’ve just made a deal with Mr. Foster to buy that black ‘57 Chevy convertible out there on the lot. I’d like to take the keys with me and look it over again, maybe even take it for a test drive while I’m waiting for the salesman to close my deal.”

“Daddy sold you that car? Timothy told me it was already sold. I’m sorry, my husband told me it was sold and not to let anyone near it.”

“Oh, I sure didn’t know Mr. Foster was your daddy. I mean, well you’re so tall and good looking. I’m sorry, I may have said that wrong, but he is a lot shorter than you. Dang, I need to stop talking, I’m embarrassing myself. I’m sure if you’d go talk to your daddy, he’d tell you that I just now paid him the full amount in cash for that car.”

“Josey? You did say your name was Josey, didn’t you?”

“Yes Ma’am, Josey Ruiz.”

“I’m Annette Eversteen, Josey. Nice to meet you. If Daddy took your money for the car, then the deal is closed as far as I’m concerned. Timothy should never consider a car sold unless we have a substantial down payment or it has been paid in full. Daddy has told him time and time again, about that.

“I’m sorry, Josey. I shouldn’t go off about my shit-ass husband like that in front of a customer. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to call him a shit-ass in front of you either ... Here are the keys ... I’ll walk out with you if you don’t mind. I need to get out in the fresh air anyway. I love that car myself and when it first arrived, I asked Daddy if I could have it. Then Timothy pitched a damn bitch-fit about it, and I told him to just shove-it-up-his-ass-backwards. I apologize to you again, Josey. I get so damned put-out at times, with his whiny, sissy-ass attitude!

“Well, I hate that I bought the car you wanted in the first place, Miss Annette. Maybe I could bring it back sometime and let you drive it. I mean, well I would, if I knew it wouldn’t make your husband mad.”

“Don’t worry about making him mad, Josey. He stays mad! But, I’ve never driven a 4-speed floor shift standard transmission anyway and I could never learn to drive that car.”

“There’s nothing to it, really. My old pickup has a stick shift in the floor and the shift pattern is marked on the knob. It’s just a matter of clutching and shifting, really.”

“I learned to drive in Momma’s station wagon, Josey, and it has an automatic transmission. I’d be lost if I had to use my feet and my hands to shift, and drive that wild beast of a car at the same time,” she said and laughed for the first time as I held the door for her to walk out onto the car lot.

“Thank you, Josey. You’re such a gentleman.”

“Heck, I guess my Aunt Rita taught me to respect women and I enjoy opening doors and being polite to a pretty woman like you anyway.”

Pretty woman?”

“Well, yes. Whether you’ve looked in the mirror lately or not, Annette, you should know by now that you’re a very beautiful, very sexy young woman. I’m sorry, Miss Eversteen, I shouldn’t have said it like that. I mean, well I meant what I said, but I may have said it all wrong and I apologize. I always say and do things like that. I get so flustered when I’m close to a beautiful, sexy woman I’m attracted to.”

“Josey, you’re such a well-mannered, well dressed, and yes, very handsome young man. Never apologize to a woman for telling her you think she’s attractive. For me, that was the best compliment I’ve ever had in my whole life. You have a way about you that makes me wish I could be your friend. I know that could never be, with me being married and you being so young. I mean, well ... you know what I mean ... now I’ve talked my way into something and don’t know what to say next. I’m sorry, Josey.”

“Don’t be sorry, Miss Annette. Come ride with me and let’s take this bad-ass wild beast for a spin. Will your husband get mad if you ride with a cash paying customer?” I said and opened the passenger door then stood there waiting for her to get in.

“Never in my whole life has a man held a door for me to enter or exit a building ahead of him! Now you even hold a car door for me and wait to close it. Who gives a rat-shit what Timothy thinks? My Daddy – By God – owns Foster Chevrolet and I’m taking care of a cash paying customer,” she said and slid into the red leather seat as I looked at her long legs that were exposed to her thighs. She looked up at me, then smiled as she shifted and pulled her dress down.

I smiled, then made a face like I was disappointed. I’m about to get the hang of what Granny was telling me and I love doing shit like this anyway.

When I closed her door, I walked around and with my hand on the top of the door, I leaped over into the driver’s seat and shoved the key into the ignition.

With my foot on the clutch, I started it and the engine roared to life.

“WOW, twin exhaust!” I said above the rumble of the big engine, smiling at her when she looked at me and smiled.

With a quick glance back toward the showroom and office, she slid over closer and looked down at the gear shift knob.

“This one has the shift pattern marked on the knob too, Josey. I never even noticed it, of all the times I’ve sat in this car while Timothy was gone with a customer. Show me how it works.”

“Put your hand on top of mine and you’ll see just how easy it is. Do you want to just make the block or can we take her out on the highway and really blow her skirts up?” I asked and she grinned a really big grin, before she spoke to me, still leaning over the gearshift.

“Take her out and blow her skirts up! Hell, blow her damn panties off her sexy-ass if you want to, Josey ... Damn, I said that before I thought! Sorry, Josey”

“Don’t ever apologize to a young boy for saying panties in front of him, especially a boy who thinks you’re beautiful and sexy, who wishes some of his friends would see him with you in his new convertible.”

“Then blow her damn panties completely off her ass, Josey. Let her feel the wind whipping and playing between her naked thighs.”

“Do you think she’ll like the wind playing between her naked thighs without her panties on?” I asked, laughing as I did.

She laughed too, but her face was red.

“Sorry, Annette. I was just having too much fun and I went too far. You’re so beautiful and I love your laugh. I keep forgetting that you’re a married woman. When I see you smile and hear you laugh like that, you look and sound so sexy it makes me wish you weren’t married. Uh, I mean, you really do look good, Annette, and I couldn’t help but think about your skirt blowing up and your panties blowing off as we raced down the highway a hundred miles an hour!”

“God, Josey. I wish I was bold enough to do just that. I’ve always had to be so damn prim, proper, and ladylike, growing up around my Momma. I never did get to do the crazy things the other girls talked about doing in the backseat of a car.”

Her hand was still on top of mine and I was in fourth gear. I looked at the speedometer and we were already doing eighty.

“What things, Annette? You can at least tell me what they were doing in the backseat. You don’t have to feel tempted to try that crazy stuff now, since you’re married and all – even if we are out here alone and having fun, flying down the highway like this.”

“Shit, Josey, I wish you were my age and I had known you back when I was your age now. I would have done it all with my friend, Josey. Hell, I would have made my friends want to try all the daring things that my friend Josey and I came up with.”

“Tell me about those things, I may want to talk a girl into doing some of them with me, now that I have this big, beautiful wild beast of a car, that makes me feel so damn horny just driving it.”

“Does it really make you feel horny, just by driving it?”

“Shit, Annette, sitting here next to a beautiful, sexy woman, talking about skirts blowing up and panties blowing off and driving ninety miles an hour with the wind blowing past your pussy ... UH, your long hair blowing back. Damn right, I’m horny. Sorry, I put it like that, but you did ask.”

“Josey, can I tell you something and you promise to never tell a soul that I confessed to you, something very, very personal about me right this minute?”

Heck yeah, Annette, I really do like you and I think you’re so beautiful with your long hair blowing back and you sitting there with one hand on top of mine and your other hand trying to keep your skirt from blowing up ... I mean, well damn, Annette, I already like you too much to ever tell something personal you may have confessed to me.”

“Josey, for the first time in my whole God Damn life, I can honestly say that I am horny as hell at this very minute,” she told me and took her hand off mine.

I reached over and took her hand. She looked at me and then down at my hand. I smiled and brought her hand back to put it right on top of the fat knob on the shifter. Before I took my hand off hers, I made her hand slide down the shifter, then back up to the knob three times.

I glanced at her and she was smiling. I took my hand off hers and she kept on slowly sliding her hand up and down the chrome stick shift, then gripping the knob and sliding her hand around and around on top of it.

“That sure is a big knob you have your hand on, Annette. You handle that big knob like it feels good to you,” I said, knowing she would either stop what she was doing or let me know she wanted more of this shit I was throwing at her. I was hoping she’d want a lot more.

“I can’t get enough of this big knob of yours, Josey. I’ve never had anything this big in my hand before and it makes me even hornier than ever, just at the implications running through my mind! I’m not sure I could ever learn to shift this beast, even if you let me try it out.”

She smiled at me with a quick look, but I still wasn’t sure if she wanted to flirt more or if she was just teasing, knowing I’d never ask her to do more with her hands.

“My other shifter is a long one too and the knob on it, is actually bigger than that one. On my old truck, I meant to say,” I told her and she laughed.

“I would have bet the price of this car, you’d have a really large knob and your other shifter is really long too, Josey. On your truck, that is. I love holding this one, I just think it is so pretty and masculine and it needs to belong to a handsome young man like you anyway. I know all your girlfriends will love holding your big knob as much as I do.”

“Annette, seeing you do that makes me hornier than ever and I can’t help but wish you were my age right this minute.”

“What would you do, Josey? You’ve got to tell me.”

“I’d probably ask you to do something more daring than you’ve ever done in your life.”

“Josey, I’ve never had the nerve to be daring. I’ve never been out with a boy who dared me to do anything, either.”

“If you weren’t married, and you were my age, and we were dating, I’d want both of us to do crazy, wild, and daring things together.”

“Would you really? Tell me one thing you’d want me to do. Not too daring, just something easy at first to see if I have the nerve. After all, I am married, you know and I have to think of my reputation back at the dealership, anyway.”

“I know and now I’m already hating that you’re married,” I told her and looked at her quickly to see her face.

She looked at me, then smiled as she looked down at her hand.

“Forget that I’m married to that rat-faced bastard, just for a little while, Josey. Hell, I’ve just turned fifteen years old today, and you and I have just started going steady. Tell me something daring to do on our first real date, in a car alone by ourselves, because you already know I could never turn down a dare!”

“Use both hands on the shifter knob,” I told her and she looked down to her right hand where her skirt was whipping and popping up in the wind.

“Shit, Josey, that was mean! I’ll have to take my hand off my dress and lean over to do that,” she said, then grinned. I knew she wanted to do it and that it wasn’t so daring that she’d refuse.

“If I do use both hands to hold your big shifter, will I get to ask you to do something even more daring?”

“Sure. But just remember, I went easy on you. If you ask for something really daring and I do it, I get to ask you to do something way more daring.”

I’d love to play that game with you, just one time! You won’t ask me to take all my clothes off if we play, will you?” she asked and laughed a crazy laugh, then kept on laughing as she lifted her right hand from her knees.

Her full skirt flew up in her face and she started to pull it back down. Then she looked at me and I shook my head, no.

I was having a hard time driving this fast while looking at her, so I slowed down real slow as her skirt fell back against her belly with her panties showing.

Annette’s got some sexy thighs and I could see a fading tan close to her white cotton panties.

She was really working the gear shift knob over with both her hands. One sliding up and down the chrome stick, the other with her palm over the top and rubbing it all over as she looked up to see me, smiling.

“You did it, Annette. How does it feel to be daring?” I wanted her to tell me what she felt and was hoping she’d tell me the truth.

“Josey, I feel so fucking horny, I wish I had done things like this years ago, before I even thought about getting married. That was the first time I’ve ever said the fuck-word out loud in my whole life, but I wanted you to know what you made me do.”

“I didn’t make you, did I?”

“Well no. I already wanted to let my dress blow up with you looking at me, but I wanted it to look like it just happened. I didn’t want you to think I was trying to be bad.”

“You’re not bad, Annette. You’re sexy as hell and I know that under those clothes – you are one fucking, sexy-ass young woman too.”

“Really? You really think I am? I mean under my clothes?”

“Annette there’s no way your clothes can hide that sexy body you have underneath them. I’d say that your breasts are probably 34 B, your waist is about 26, and since you’ve never had a baby, and your butt has to be at least a perfect 34. Am I close?”

“35 C to be exact, 26 is right, and you really do know butts, Josey Ruiz. You don’t think my butt is too big, do you? Timothy tells all the time that my ass is going to look just like Momma’s if I don’t stop eating so much. I could choke him when he says that. My Momma has a damn good looking body, she has a fine ass too, and he’s just a skinny little rat-faced shit-ass, with a teeny-tiny little dick ... and no ass at all!

“Sorry I spouted off about my body, my Momma’s body and that shit-ass husband of mine. I should have listened to Daddy and never married the sorry-ass son-of-a-bitch anyway. He wants us to have a baby, but I’d kill myself before I had his baby.”

“Damn. I hope you’re not too mad to play our game some more. I was really glad when you let go and started having fun with me,” I told her and she smiled.

“Josey, I’m not mad at you. I am horny as hell though, and I want to have some more fun with you before you take me back. I want to ask you to do something really daring so you’ll ask me to do another one.”

“You mean you want to do something even more daring, now?”

REALLY, REALLY daring, Josey. I have never in my whole fucking life felt this good and I don’t want to let it go. I love this feeling of being so excited that I want to be dared to do something naughty – maybe even nasty and naughty at the same time. I’d hate myself when we got back, if I didn’t let go and really play as naughty with you the way I want to right now.”

“Tell me what it is, Annette. Then just get ready, because no matter what you ask, I’m going to do it. I’ll just see if you’re brave enough to get really naughty and maybe even a little bit nasty, when it comes my turn again!”

“Go somewhere and stop, then take your shirt all the way off, Josey.”

We were almost to the dirt road where I had fucked Granny on the way to town, and fucked Miss Mooney, Cynthia, and Carmelita earlier.

“Is it alright if I turn down this dirt road? It’s on my Granny’s farm.”

“YES, and hurry, Josey. I want to see you without a shirt on.”

“Annette, are you sure about this? I’m fifteen and you’re married and I can tell you now, we will be late getting back if we don’t stop now.”

“Josey, please don’t make me stop now. My stomach is turning flips and my heart is beating faster and faster each time you look at me and smile. I’m not sure what I want, but I’m so horny that I want to do something so daring with you, that I’ll remember it for the rest of my life. I want to remember how good it felt to finally be the young girl I’ve always wanted to be. To let a handsome boy like you, see the real me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.