Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“Hello?”

Hello, Miss Ramsey. This is Cindy Mooney and I’m one of Josey, Analilia, and Aracelle’s teachers. I just heard about the terrible plane crash a few minutes ago and I wanted to call and express my sympathy to you, Josey, and the family. Mr. Ward told me that he had excused your granddaughters too. He said the Garcia sisters left with him also since they have no immediate family members left. Is that true? Are they with him at this time? I am so upset, I can hardly think straight. Please tell me Josey and all four of those girls are alright.”

“Cindy, please calm down. Josey is terribly upset, but he’s here with me and so are my granddaughters and the Garcia sisters. They’re all under a lot of extreme emotional stress at this time, as expected. Each of them had already asked before you called, if I would call you and tell you personally they were doing well under the circumstances. I was going to call as soon as I took a shower, but Josey and the Garcia sisters needed me. I apologize for not calling you sooner, since they had asked me to.” My Granny was talking some shit to Miss Mooney, smiling at me, Celle, and Lilia.

Thank you so much. You said they asked you to call me? How sweet that they would think of calling me at a time like this to let me know how they were.”

“Yes, the three of them are experiencing some very emotional trauma with the news of the crash. You must be a special teacher and friend to Josey and the girls. They’ve all told me how much you mean to them.”

Granny was really laying the shit on Miss Mooney now and I was laughing so hard I was crying. Damn, I love my Granny. I tapped her arm and she turned to me with her hand over the receiver.

“Tell her to get her daughter, Cynthia and the two of them come out here. Tell her that we’re all asking for them to come see us. You said you’d hire us a teacher, fuck, Granny, hire her. You’ll love getting some of her ass and we will too.”

“Cindy? I’m sorry, I was consoling my grandson. He’s so upset that he’s not there with you right now, but I’m sure he’ll get over it. He’s such a strong willed young man, don’t you agree? He wanted me to ask if you’d mind coming out here and bringing Cynthia with you. He and the girls would love to see you and your daughter if at all possible.”

Tell Josey and the girls we’ll be there within the hour. I’ll see Mr. Ward and tell him something drastic has happened to Josey and I need to be excused from my classes.”

“You tell Mr. Ward for me that Josey has asked for you and Cynthia personally to come help with the trauma he and the Garcia sisters are going through and he needs you to help him with his emotional needs as well. Hold on just one second.

“What’s that, Josey?” I was tapping her arm to get her attention again.

“Tell her that we need Miss Cortez, Mr. Ward’s secretary, to come with them. Tell him that my aunt requested her because she was such a help with me in his absence yesterday. I’ll explain when you get off the phone.”

“Cindy? I apologize again. Josey is so fucking upset, he refuses to even put his clothes on and he’s driving the girls, me, and the other women to distraction with his oversized male member. He was asking if there is any way you could persuade Mr. Ward to let Miss Cortez come with you and your daughter Cynthia? Cindy, this is some very serious emotional stress we’re dealing with. You may need to bring your daughter and Miss Cortez with plans to stay the rest of the week. If there is any way you can work this out with the school’s administrators, I’ll reward you in such a way, you’ll never regret my request,” Granny was laying the shit on our sexy teacher again, and she and I both were about to burst open from holding our laughter.

My Granny is already helping me get some more pussy now. I love this shit, my own Granny getting pussy for me! I just love my Granny so much. I still feel like I’m in a dream and I’ve been dropped into the middle of a Walt Disney Magic Kingdom movie where no matter what I ask for or what I wish for, it will be granted.

Miss Ramsey, we’ll be there as soon as we can. I’ll have to meet with Mr. Ward, then get my daughter out of class and find a substitute teacher for my class. Shit, I’m so fucking nervous I can’t think straight. Forgive me for cursing, but I’m so upset that I’m shaking, just knowing Josey needs me and I’m not there for him.”

“If you need me to come talk to that fucking principal for you, just let me know. I’ll wring his fucking neck. My grandson needs emotional, physical, spiritual and possibly sexual support this minute, and he’s requesting you.”

‘Granny, just wait until you see Miss Mooney. She’s a fucking sex goddess, she can kiss like you, and her daughter is a year younger than me and she looks just like her momma. Both of them want me to fuck them, Granny, I whispered to Granny when she covered the receiver again and grinned.

Let me talk to Mr. Ward first, Miss Ramsey. I’ll get back with you as soon as I’ve met with him and Miss Cortez. I need to hurry and get Cynthia out of class and tell her about Josey’s uncle before someone else tells her. Josey is her idol and she has such a huge crush on him. Of course, I do too, and a lot of other teachers do for that matter. I hope you’re not upset I confessed personal feelings to you at a time like this.”

“Of course not, Cindy. I understand exactly what you’re telling me. Hell, Girl promise me you’ll never report me for confessing this to you, but I could fuck my own grandson this minute if he wasn’t so upset and asking for you to come hold him and physically comfort him. He told me that you and he had secretly kissed and that he’s thought of nothing but you and him naked together since that kiss.”

OH FUCK, I have to get out there and comfort that young man. Miss Ramsey, tell him that I’ll be there as soon as I can and I’ll have Cynthia and Miss Cortez with me, one way or the other.”

“You just hurry and get your ass organized Honey, but be careful on your way out here. If it takes too long, I may have to give him a blow job to calm him down. He’s already overly excited that you said you’d come out. I hope I didn’t tell him a lie, but I told him you wanted to give him some pussy and that helped calm him down considerably.”

Tell him to wait for me, I’ll fuck him and comfort him, he can even fuck me in front of Cynthia. Tell him that; hell, tell him that Cynthia wants to give her cherry to him.”

“He heard what you said and he’s smiling now. He said he wants Cynthia naked and right beside you when you fuck him. Hurry Cindy, you’ve already made Josey happy just by telling him you’ll be here and that he can cum in your pussy.”

When Granny hung up, she wanted to know who in the fuck was Cindy Mooney and what all the fuss was about getting her, her daughter, and Miss Cortez out here.

“She’s our health teacher and she lives alone with her daughter. She needs another good fucking and I want you to help me give her the next one. Thanks for pumping her up like that. Just wait until you see her, her daughter, and Miss Cortez.”

FUCK! I love this, Josey. We’ll get your momma to help us and we’ll have those three ready to fuck you until we know for sure they’re pregnant.”

“Granny, I’d love to knock all three of them up. But what would we do then? We already have a houseful of babies on the way to care for in just the two days that I’ve been here.”

“Josey, you just keep right on fucking the girls and knocking them up. Hell, the women too! Let me worry about the rest of it. I want lots of grandkids and I’m getting a late start. We’ll hire two, or even three nannies and we’ll build a nursery for all of them. Hell, we may even fuck the nannies and knock them up too!”

I really believe all the shit that her daddy, her grandpa, and my Uncle Ralph put Granny through in the past may have affected her more than she realizes. Damn, she’s as excited as I am about fucking all the girls and women.

If she’ll pay the bills, I’ll be glad to fuck all of them for her. I just want my Granny to be happy and she wants to make sure I’m happy by getting me all the pussy she can.

Granny and I dressed and went downstairs where the others were gathered in the kitchen. Aunt Rita, Miss Willie, and Miss Etty were cooking dinner.

The phone rang and I was hoping it would be Miss Mooney with good news about her, Cynthia, and Miss Cortez coming out here to the farm.

“Hello?” Granny said in her loud voice.

She turned to wink at me and smiled. I knew what that meant.

Hello, Miss Ramsey? Cindy Mooney here. I have talked Mr. Ward into letting Miss Cortez and myself take time off the rest of the week. I’ve also gotten Cynthia excused from classes the rest of this week, but we have a slight problem.”

“What is it, Cindy? There’s nothing we can’t fix, so just tell me what has happened.”

When we went to my car to leave, I had a flat tire and we’re stranded here at school.”

“Just get your butts out there by your car, Josey is on his way,” Granny told her and tossed me a set of car keys.

She held her hand over the phone and looked at me smiling. “Go get them, they’re at school and they have a flat tire. Take them by their houses so they can get some clothes. This is the best thing that could’ve happen. Once we get them here, we’ll never let them leave,” she told me, and with her hand, she shooed me out the door.

I didn’t argue with Granny, I knew this was just the beginning of me getting more pussy. I heard her tell Miss Mooney just before the door closed, “Cindy, you may as well just pack some undies and a robe, that’s all we ever wear out here and you need to tell your daughter and Miss Cortez they’re expected to make themselves at home here too.”


I had never driven a car with an automatic transmission before, but it didn’t take me long to figure out the P-R-N-D-L indicator on the dash.

The top was down on Granny’s black Eldorado Biarritz, Cadillac convertible and I felt like I was driving a tank, it was so big when I looked out over the hood. I goosed the pedal a little too hard and slung gravel from the circle drive all over the grass in her front yard when I took off. By the time I was out on the main county gravel road, I had learned not to goose it like that again or it would start spinning and slide sideways.

I looked in the rearview mirror and there was a huge cloud of dust following me, blowing up from under the car as I sped toward town. When I came to the paved highway, I goosed it a little too much again before I was off the gravel. When I hit the blacktop, the rear wheels were squalling and I looked back to see blue smoke and black rubber marks on the pavement.

I love this. I goosed the gas pedal again and the big Caddy took off so fast I was pinned to the seat back. Shit, if I goosed the pedal on my old truck, all it would is shake, shudder, and slowly gain speed. I love driving Granny’s big black Caddy convertible.

When I got to the school parking lot, I was probably going to fast, but I slid sideways right up to where they were standing. They were grinning and I was too. I put the car in Park, slid back in my seat to leap over the door like I had seen in the movies.

I was wiping the grit and shit out of my eyes and damn were they burning. I had so much dust in them I had to dig it out down in the corners.

“JOSEY,” Cynthia screamed and leaped at me with her arms open. I had to catch her or let her fall to the gravel parking lot. When I stopped staggering backwards, I had both hands full of fourteen year old teenage cheerleader butt. Damn what a butt she has too. Her butt is just like her momma’s and I looked up to see Miss Mooney smiling as I held her daughter’s butt. Cynthia twisted and the fingers on my right hand slid under her cheerleader panties. I was cupping a naked butt cheek and I was already getting a hard-on from hell.

This girl has a butt that’s rock hard and chiseled in muscles like an athlete.

I felt Cynthia humping her belly against my cock and I just had to get a feel of her pussy from behind. I let my fingers slide between her butt cheeks and into her wet little pussy crease.

“Ohhhhh, Josey, your fingers feel so good in my cunny. Tell me – are you alright? I hate that your uncle was killed in the train wreck. Hold me tight, Josey. Let me comfort you.”

“It was a plane crash, Cynthia. I’m alright now that I’m here with you, your momma and Miss Cortez,” I told her and wedged my fingers in her pussy some more then wiggled inside her as she bumped her belly against my cock.

“Cynthia, let’s get in Josey’s new car and go get us some clothes,” Miss Mooney told her as she pulled her daughter back. Then she grabbed hold of me. I thought she and I were about to fuck right there on the parking lot like we did the other day, when she pulled me close and kissed my neck. Her huge fucking titties were covering my whole chest, she had them mashed against me so hard.

“Miss Mooney, I love you so much. I dreamed about us fucking again night, and I’d hate to tell you what all we did this time and what all you told me you wanted me to do to you.”

“Josey! I want to know what it was,” she whispered and I knew Miss Cortez heard her.

Before I let her loose, I slipped my hand between us and hooked my fingers in her panties. I tried my best to tear them from her pussy but they wouldn’t tear.

“Let’s get in the car, Miss Mooney. We need to get back out to Granny’s.”

She turned me loose and I reached for Miss Cortez. When she hugged me, I felt like I was melting and running all over her sexy, thick thighs they were so fucking hot. She had them parted and pulled me between them as she bumped her high, fat pussy mound against my cock.

“You are so fucking sexy, Miss Cortez. I wish we were alone, I’d ask for your panties and fuck you on our way home.”

“Here, Josey,” she said, reaching under her long skirt to pull her wet panties off.

“Get in the car Carmelita, before I fuck you here on this gravel parking lot,” I told her and spanked her butt when she slid across the seat on my side.

Cynthia climbed over her momma’s legs to sit next to Carmelita and when I got in, I tossed Carmelita’s panties on the dash of Granny’s Caddy, and they slid across to the other side right in front of Miss Mooney.

I looked at her and grinned as I pulled the shift lever down in L and goosed the pedal. Shit, I slung gravel all over the cars parked next hers!

“Miss Carmelita, are those your panties Josey tossed up there?” Cynthia asked.

“Yes, Cynthia. He asked me for them and I wanted to please him, so I gave them to him,” Carmelita said as Miss Mooney leaned over to look at me.

“Josey?”

“Yes, Miss Mooney?”

“You didn’t ask for Cynthia’s panties or mine, may I ask why?”

“Miss Mooney, I didn’t want to embarrass you in front of Cynthia. I was afraid you’d get mad at me if she wanted to give me her panties too, because I knew you would if I asked.”

“Momma, I want to give Josey my panties. I want him to know that I care for him as much Miss Carmelita does,” Cynthia said as she raised her butt and quickly pulled her dark blue, silky cheer panties off and threw them on the dash.

“Miss Carmelita, I love your tiny little panties. Momma told me she’d buy me some like them on my birthday Friday,” Cynthia said as she picked up Carmelita’s panties, shaking them out to look at the tiny little lacy white panties.

“You can try those on if you like. I think we have about the same size butts, don’t you?” Carmelita told her.

“You have a small wet spot on your panties like I do. Does your pussy get wet when you get excited? Mine does,” Cynthia said.

“Cynthia, since when did you start calling your cunny a pussy?” Miss Mooney asked.

“Just now when I saw Miss Carmelita’s pussy. Hers is a lot darker brown than our pussies and she shaves hers like we do, Momma,” Cynthia said as she pulled Carmelita’s panties to her face and inhaled.

“I love the way your panties smell, Miss Carmelita. Do you use anything on your pussy to make it smell so good?” Cynthia asked.

“Cynthia! I can’t believe you asked Miss Cortez that,” Miss Mooney said, then smiled at Carmelita.

“Josey, stop over here next to the curb and I’ll run up to my apartment and get some clothes to wear,” Carmelita told me.

“Just get some shirts, you won’t need any undies, Miss Cortez,” I told her as I slid out to let her out.

I ran my hand between her thighs and felt her slick pussy. I could have fucked her right here on the street, bent over Granny’s Cadillac convertible, I wanted that pussy again so bad.

“Miss Carmelita, may I come with you, I need to pee,” Cynthia asked her.

“Sure, come on, Cynthia.”

When Cynthia slid over to get out on my side, I slipped my hand between her thighs and felt her slick, wet pussy.

Her pussy is so small and so fucking wet.

When they left, I turned to Miss Mooney.

“Miss Mooney, I hope you’re not mad because Cynthia wants to play around like a grown teenager. I really like her and I don’t want to make her think she’s too young for me, since I’m not much over a year older than her.”

“Josey, just let her show her affection for you, please?

“Here, I want you to have my panties too. They’re really wet, Josey, you may want to put them in your pocket to keep them from seeing how wet they are.”

“They’ll look good on the dash of this Caddy. I’d love to have your bra too, but I’m sure that would be too much to ask.”

“No it wouldn’t! Do you see anyone looking this way?” She asked as she raised her sweater up over her huge fucking titties and unhooked her strapless bra in front. Her bra fell to her waist when she leaned forward, and I leaned over to suck her nipples before she pulled her sweater down.

“OH GOD. You made me get a cum already. FUCK, I love having my titties sucked and you didn’t get to suck them the other day when you sucked my pussy, then fucked me on the school parking lot.”

“Miss Mooney, I need to cum in your pussy again. I have wanted to fuck you again since that day.”

I slid over close to her and unzipped my jeans. I slipped them down to my knees and pulled Miss Mooney around on top of me.

“Josey, we can’t just fuck out here on the street like this. Can we?” she said as she straddled my hips with her knees and eased her pussy down until it touched my cockhead.

“You can fuck my cock with your pussy if you want to, Miss Mooney. I’d love to feel my cock slip all the way inside your tight pussy again right here.” I told her and my cock slipped past the opening to her slippery pussy and stopped at her butthole.

She looked at me, then tried to get it to go inside. It slipped past her butthole and up between her butt cheeks to stick out behind her.

Miss Mooney raised up and tried three more times to get my cock in her pussy.

“WELL, FUCK! Here they come back. I want that cock, Josey. I want that cock in my pussy again as deep as you had it in me the first time, and I want you to fill me with cum.”

“Put your bra on the dash too. What will you do if Cynthia pulls her bra off?”

“I won’t stop her, will you?” she said and I shook my head.

“She asked me if I was going to give you some pussy and if I did, she wanted to watch us. Will you let her watch us when we fuck, Josey?”

Hell Yeahhhhhh.”

“Mom, Miss Carmelita let me taste her pussy and hers tastes as good as yours,” Cynthia said, embarrassing the hell out of her momma.

“Cynthia Mooney! Stop telling everything you know in front of people!”

“But, Momma. Miss Carmelita and Josey are our friends now, she told me they were. Momma, is that your bra on the dash? I want to pull my bra off too. Miss Carmelita pulled hers off and left it. She told me she hated to wear them anyway.”

“Then you can pull your bra off too, Cynthia. Just try to get it off without showing everyone on this block your large, oversize tits.”

Cynthia looked at Carmelita, then me as she smiled.

She stood up in the seat of Granny’s Cadillac convertible and pulled her T-shirt up under her neck, then took her bra off. She was butt-ass naked except for the wadded up T-shirt around her neck. Damn, what a pair of titties. And that ass!

“Cynthia, I swear, Hon. You’re going to get in trouble showing your tits and your naked ass like that,” Miss Mooney scolded her but she was laughing and Cynthia was too when she slid back down to sit between her momma and Carmelita.

“Josey, turn left at this next block, we live in the second house on the right,” Miss Mooney told me.

“Momma, I want to stay in the car with Miss Carmelita while you get us some clothes. Just get me some T-shirts. I’m like Miss Carmelita now, I want to go without bras and panties under my T-shirts.”

“I’ll be right back, you keep your naked ass covered while I’m gone,” Miss Mooney told her and both of them laughed. I just love the way they have fun together as mother and daughter.

“Josey, we saw Momma trying to get your cock in her pussy when we came back out. Miss Carmelita told me you had already fucked her once and that she loved your cock. Will you let her see if she can it in her pussy again?” Cynthia asked, just as she pulled Carmelita’s shirt up over her pussy and patted it.

“Carmelita?”

“Josey? Hurry and pull your jeans down like you had them when Miss Mooney was trying to fuck you. I want to show Cynthia how your cock looks when it goes in my pussy.”

“GOD DAMN, JOSEY! I love that fucking cock! All the high school girls said you had a big one. DAMN, I GUESS YOU DO. I hope you’ll let me fuck it soon!

“Hurry Miss Carmelita, get on top of Josey’s cock and let me see you fuck him,” Cynthia said as she put one hand on Carmelita’s pussy and guided my cock as Carmelita let my cockhead slip inside her slick pussy.

“FUCK ME, Josey! Fuck my pussy. Fuck me deep, I’m getting cums already,” Carmelita screamed.

“GODDDDD DAMNNNN, I never thought that fat son-of-a-bitching cock would ever go up in your little pussy, Carmelita. SHIT, I love watching this. I want to taste your pussy again, now that Josey has his cock inside you,” Cynthia said and leaned down to lick her pussy and my cock too.

When she licked my cock from my balls to where it was coming out of Carmelita’s pussy, I nearly shot my cum. There’s something about her tongue that’s different from any girl’s tongue yet who has licked my cock.

Her tongue felt like it was wrapped around my cock and I wanted more of that feeling.

“Cynthia, have you ever sucked a cock before?” I just had to ask her that. Shit, my cock was still tingling from the feeling of her tongue.

“No, but I’d love to curl up next to yours and stay there until I was able to suck it all the way down my throat. I love the way your cock tastes with pussy juice dripping off of it too. When you fuck my momma, I want to be right there to lick your cock with her pussy juice all over it. I tasted her panties a few times and I love the taste of her pussy too.”

“I have some sisters and a lot of girl friends that like to suck pussy. If you ever want to get a good taste of pussy straight from the split, let me know and I’ll ask one of them to show you how it’s done.”

“Heck yeah, I’d love to. Are they about my age?”

“Most of them are a few years older, but my Aunt Rita just learned that she loves pussy too and I know she’d like to teach you. She sure loves to suck my cock too. I bet she’d even teach you how to do that like a grown woman, if you wanted her to.”

“Damn, Josey. I think I’m close to getting a cum with you telling me all that stuff. I’d love for someone to teach me how to cum too. The older girls all talk about getting cums and orgasms at school and I have to pretend I know what they’re talking about, Cynthia told me.

“You better get ready back there, I’m about to cum in Carmelita’s pussy,” I told her and rammed my cock as deep as it would go.

“NO, JOSEY. Don’t cum in my pussy. I’m off my safe days and I don’t need to get pregnant,” Carmelita yelled.

“GOD DAMN, JOSEY, fuck her pussy and fill it with cum. I need to know what it looks like when a man shoots cum in a woman’s pussy and I’d love for it to run out so I can lick it up,” Cynthia told me, licking her long tongue up and down my cock, wrapping it around my ball sack and making me lock up with a half-fuck stroke, just as my cum built up like a volcano.

“Ooooooohhhh–FUCKKKkkkkk–YESSSsssss, Josey. I’m cumming and I feel your cock shooting in my pussy like you did the other day. FUCK ME, Josey, FUCK MY pussy RAW, fill my belly with cum!” Carmelita screamed and I looked around to see if anyone was looking out the windows nearby.

Carmelita started to roll off me and when she lifted her leg, I looked down to see Cynthia with her mouth locked on Carmelita’s pussy.

Carmelita looked like she was frozen in place, half on and half off me. I looked at her face and her eyes were rolled back in her head. Then she went limp as Cynthia kept sucking so loud I could hear it. It sounded like she was using a commode plunger on Carmelita’s pussy the way her pussy was gurgling and sucking and sloshing.

Cynthia let her go and Carmelita fell over on the seat with her legs wide, her pussy shining in the sunlight.

Then I felt the grip on my cock and thought she had both hands on me.

She’s sucking my cock and it feels like she’s jacking me off with both hands. I felt her teeth scraping my cock and just knew she was going to get excited and bite it off. Then it began to feel better and better and better as I felt her trying to swallow my cockhead.

She swallowed my cockhead and I shot cum like never before in my life!

I fell over on Carmelita and both of us were out of breath as Cynthia licked and sucked us clean.

“Thanks, Josey. I think I’m gonna love sucking cock and sucking pussy too. I want your Aunt Rita to teach me all about it so I’ll be the best at it.”

“Baby, you are the best!” I told her just as she got up from the floorboard and sat on my lap.

Her tiny little pussy was slippery wet and she sat right on the knob of my cock. It was all I could do to keep from ramming my cock into her and fucking her little virgin, cherry pussy right then.

“Damn, that feels good with your cock about to go inside my pussy, Josey. I’ll be glad when we can fuck for real, won’t you?” she said and I had to grin.

“Uh Oh, here comes your momma with a handful of clothes. Get up here next to Carmelita and cover your pussy and hers too,” I told her, jerking my jeans up and fastening them in a hurry.

“Momma, we were about to come looking for you,” Cynthia said as Miss Mooney opened the door and got in. She turned to throw her handful of clothes in the backseat and I got a good look at her smooth, naked pussy.

Cynthia looked at me and grinned, then licked her lips.

It looked like a snake going in and out of her mouth, her tongue was so long.

“Cynthia, I swear, Honey–you’re going to keep on showing that tongue of yours and you’re going to get into deep trouble with it,” Miss Mooney half-heartedly scolded her daughter.

“Miss Mooney, she’s already been deep in my pussy with that wonderful tongue of hers. Damn, between Josey fucking the hell out of me and Cynthia licking my pussy just as he and I both got our cums at the same time–then her sticking her tongue inside my fresh fucked pussy to lick me clean, I fainted!” Carmelita told her.

“Cynthia, when did you learn to do all those things? You told me just the other day that you had never done anything with a girl or a boy.” Miss Mooney asked as we headed out of town.

“Miss Carmelita was fucking Josey’s big fat cock and I got so excited, I knelt in the floor and licked both of them. Then they both cummed at the same time and it tasted so good that I sucked Miss Carmelita’s pussy when Josey’s cock came out. Then I sucked Josey’s cock and he shot cum in my throat when I swallowed his cock head.”

“Well, SHIT! You mean I missed all of that?”

“You sure did, Momma. What took you so long anyway?”

“I had some stubble on my pussy and I took time to shave so no one would complain about it. If I have to hold a gun on someone, I’m going to get my pussy eaten this week.”

“I’ll eat your pussy when we get home, Miss Mooney,” I told her and we grinned at each other.

“I’ll eat your pussy while we drive home, if you’ll let me,” Carmelita told her.

“Momma, I’ll eat your pussy AND Miss Carmelita’s pussy right now if you’ll get in the back seat and let me,” Cynthia told her, then turned to grin at me.

“If you’re all going to get in the back seat, I’m going to find a place to park this car and get back there with you,” I told them.

They were already climbing over the seat and I got a fine shot at all three ready, and ripe-to-be-fucked, pussies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.