Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

I made it over to the Ward’s home just a few minutes after 7:00. When I knocked on the front door, Mrs. Ward opened it immediately.

Was I ever shocked, but in a good way. She was wearing a pair of white short-shorts and a T-shirt. I knew she didn’t have a bra on. I’m getting good at noticing that about women after Miss Wilkins gave me a few pointers on how to tell when a girl was braless.

“Josey, come on in. You’re right on time, Wanda arrived just a few minutes ago. I’ve told her all about you and she’s anxious to meet you,” she told me, pulling me in then grabbing my face to kiss me, sticking her tongue deep in my mouth.

“Pinch my nipples, Josey. Damn, I could fuck you right here,” she said as she pushed her pussy against my thigh.

“If you’re sister-in-law wasn’t here, I’d turn you around and fuck you from behind right here,” I told her and pinched both her nipples through her shirt. They swelled up really fast just like they had in her office and I pulled on them as she humped her pussy against my leg and moaned.

“Josey, I got to tell you before you meet Wanda, she dresses really, really plain and doesn’t wear makeup, but she’s got some fine titties. If I can talk her into getting naked with you, will you let me fuck you even if she doesn’t?”

“You mean here in your house, in front of her?”

“YES. I’d love to do that. Will you?”

“She won’t tell Mr. Ward if we fuck in front of her?

“She and I are like best friends. She and Harold don’t see eye to eye. He tries to run her life now that their parents are both gone. She hates him for that. I try to get her to be brave and have fun over here when it’s just us. I try to get her to wear shorts like these I’m wearing and wear her shirts without a bra when she’s over here. I almost had her convinced to put on some of my clothes when you knocked. The last time she came over, she and I both just stripped off naked and drank cokes at the kitchen table and talked. We had so much fun that day.”

“If she wants to put some of your clothes on now, will you let me watch?” I asked.

“You mean watch her change clothes?”

“Yes.”

“Leave it to me. Will you fuck me then?”

“I’ll fuck you right in front of her, if that’s what you want, and she wants to watch us.”

When Mrs. Ward took my hand and led me into the living room, I saw Wanda sitting on the couch facing us.

I almost broke and run for the front door.

She’s wearing big glasses with black rims, her dark hair is cut short and she has on a long-sleeve pullover sweater that’s too big and bulky for me even. Her skirt almost reached the floor when she stood up quickly as we walked in.

“Wanda, I want you to meet a friend of mine. He’s a very special student at school, but Harold thinks he should cut his hair and dress like the other boys.

“Please say hi to Josey Ruiz.”

“Josey, meet my best friend in the world, my sister-in-law, Wanda Ward.”

“Hi, Wanda. I hope it’s alright that I came over while you’re here. I was helping Mrs. Ward with some things at school today and she asked me to come by.” I felt like I needed to be nice to her since I wanted to fuck her sister-in-law a bunch more, maybe even in front of her if she wanted to watch us.

“Hi, Josey. It’s nice to meet you. I hope you never let that shit-ass brother of mine talk you into cutting your hair. I really like your hair cut like that.”

“Thanks, Wanda. Mrs. Ward sort of told me that your brother tries to run your life too. I hope you don’t let him. I already like you and we just met.” I had to try and get her to loosen up. Hell, I could tell by her ass under that long skirt she’s got a fine one. I could see her titties under that sweater now and they look pretty damn good from here.

“You do?”

“I sure do. I can tell that under those big rimmed glasses and those bulky clothes, that you have a fine looking body and I think you’re cute too.”

“Gee thanks, Josey. Tina was trying to get me to put some of her shorts and a T-shirt on when you knocked. I almost did, but I was really hesitant to change until this very minute. Would it be alright with you if I go change now? I think I’d like for you to see me dressed in a more casual fashion.”

“Heck, Wanda. I’d love to see you wearing clothes like Mrs. Ward has on, but you don’t really have to just for me.” Damn, I’m getting good at this shit. I really think she could be persuaded to get naked if I really tried and laid the trash talk on her ass.

“I want to, Josey. I’d like for you to see me dressed like Tina. I’m tired of dressing like my momma did, just because my brother thinks I’m trying to show off my assets if I don’t.”

“Shoot, you’re making me wish I could watch you change clothes now. I’d love to see your assets!”

“Silly! You’re kidding me – right?”

“Heck no. I peek at my aunt dressing and undressing all the time. I love it when I get to peek at girls and women in their underwear or even naked if I can.”

“Shit, Josey. I’ve always wondered if there was a boy outside my dorm window watching me strip naked and bathe. It makes me feel sort of flushed all over to pretend that there’s a man looking in my window at me naked.”

“If I knew where your window was, I’d sure peek at you.”

“Josey! Are you serious? Would you really?”

“Heck yeah, Wanda. I’d love to watch you get all the way naked right now and put on some of Mrs. Wards sexiest clothes.”

“Josey, the way you’re talking is making me feel terribly aroused and I love the feeling, I must admit!”

“I’m feeling aroused too, Wanda. Just talking about you taking your clothes off makes me aroused all over.”

“Come with me, Wanda. I want to see if you really are brave enough to strip completely naked and let Josey see you.”

“I bet he’d like to see you naked too, Tina. Come strip off naked with me and we’ll pretend we don’t know he’s watching.”

“Wanda! I told you earlier it’s been so long since Harold and I have had sex, that I may not be able to resist Josey if I know he’s looking at both of us completely naked together.”

“I’d never tell on you if you wanted to do it with Josey. It would serve that shit-ass, brother of mine right, if Josey knocked your ass up too. I wish Josey would fuck you and make you pregnant as a matter of fact. He’d think it was his baby and all the time we’d know it was Josey’s.”

“Wanda, I’ve never heard you say fuck, before. You’re serious about that, aren’t you?”

“I sure am! Do it, Tina. Let Josey fuck you and make you pregnant. I want to watch him fuck you. Damn, I’m so excited at the thought of watching Josey fuck you that I’m shaking”

“I’ll let Josey fuck me if you’ll let him fuck you, Wanda.”

I can’t let Josey fuck me! I’ve never let a boy put his ... you know, in my ... in me before.”

“Will you at least strip off all your clothes and watch, if I agree to let him fuck me in front of you in an effort to make me pregnant?”

Heck yes I will!”

“Will you at least think about letting Josey be the first boy to fuck you, as you watch us fuck?”

“I’ll think about it, but that’s all.

“That’s not a promise. Remember that now, Josey.”

“Heck, Wanda, I was hoping I could get some of your pussy too, since Mrs. Ward said she wanted me to fuck her with my naked cock and even cum in her pussy,” I told her and she grinned as she took my hand and pulled me toward the back of the house.

“Wanda, I just thought of something fun. Let’s both take Josey’s clothes off, then strip naked in front of him at the same time,” Mrs. Ward told her.

“Shit, I like that idea. Can we, Josey?”

“I’d kinda like that myself. If I say yes, will you get on the bed with Mrs. Ward and me?”

“You mean all of us get on the bed together naked?”

“Well, yes.”

“I’ll do that. I may even let you suck my titties. Tina told me she used to let her boyfriend do that before she met that shit-ass brother of mine, Harold.”

“Josey, do you have a big cock? Harold has a tiny little dick and he can barely get it hard enough to fuck me anymore,” Mrs. Ward said and I looked over to see her grinning.

“I’ve been told I have a big one.”

“Just how big is your ... uh ... cock, Josey?” Wanda asked.

“Take my clothes off and I’ll show both of you.”

“I hope he has one a foot long, Wanda. I need to get fucked so deep, I’ll be knocked up for sure,” Mrs. Ward said and grinned at me again.

“Damn, Tina. A foot long? I’d love to see one that big. I read where six inches was about average. I doubt anyone has one a foot long.”

“I was just hoping. If he does, I still want him to fuck me with it. Wouldn’t you like to have one that big in your pussy too?”

“The way I feel right now, I’d love to see if I could get one that big in my pussy, that’s for sure. Shit, I’m like Josey now, I’m aroused all over my body!”

“Wanda, would you let Josey fuck you without a condom, if I did?”

“If Josey’s cock really is that big, I just hope we can get it in my pussy. Hell, if it is, he can fuck me with his naked cock and fill my pussy with his cum too. That would really piss off that shit-ass brother of mine. Fuck, I’ll have Josey’s baby when you do, Tina. There, I said it. Let’s get his pants off, I need to see how close he comes to having a foot long cock. My pussy is dripping wet just talking about it.”

“FUCK, WANDA! Look at this cock,” Mrs. Ward shouted and looked up at me with a grin when she pulled my jeans down. My cock was sticking straight out and throbbing.

“OH FUCK! What a cock! Do you think you can get that in your pussy, Tina?” Wanda asked as she leaned close and looked at my cock.

“I’ll get that fat fucker in my pussy if I have to jump up and fall on it. I hope Josey fucks my belly full of baby boys and they all have a cock like this.”

“Tina, I have never in my life heard another woman use the word pussy. I thought only boys used words like that,” Wanda said. Then she licked my cockhead and smiled at up at me.

“I read some stories in one of Harold’s dirty old men’s magazines about a woman who used the word pussy, to talk about her pussy. Shit, Wanda, her boyfriend even sucked her pussy until she got so many orgasms she fainted.”

“I’ve heard some wild stories in the dorm about a few of the girls doing that to each other, but never a man. Do you really think men do that?”

“I do,” I told her and her eyes opened wide in shock. Shit, I hope I didn’t fuck up when I told her that.

Do you really?”

“Yes, I love eating pussy. I love making a girl get lots of cums with my tongue in her pussy.”

Mrs. Ward was naked and Wanda still had her clothes on. I reached out to pull Wanda close and at first she held back. She looked up at me and I smiled as I pulled her close again. She didn’t resist this time and I pulled her up to kiss her lips. I kissed her like I kiss Aunt Rita, even thinking of kissing my aunt when I did.

I thought she was going to climb up my legs while we kissed and she wrapped her legs around mine. I felt Mrs. Ward pulling on her sister-in-law’s skirt and then felt her naked legs around mine. Then I felt her as she pulled Wanda’s panties off her legs. Wanda mashed her mop of kinky pussy hair right against my cock and I could have shot cum all over her right then, it felt so good.

Suddenly she pulled back and looked at me, “Josey, you fuck Tina and let me watch your cock go in her pussy.”

“Will you lay beside me while she and I fuck. I’d like to suck your pussy?”

“Would you really do that?”

“I really do want to, but only if you’re sure you want me to, Wanda.”

“I want you to, Josey. Then when you fuck Tina’s pussy full of cum, I want you to fuck me too. Can you cum that many times?”

“I can fuck both of you twice if you’ll let me.”

“I want two fucks, don’t you, Wanda?” Mrs. Ward said as she pushed me toward the bed.

“I’ve never been fucked but I already feel like I want to fuck a hundred times, I’m so fucking excited!”

Mrs. Ward pushed me down on the bed backwards and fell on top of me as soon as she did. She was straddling me with my cock in her hand. Wanda leaned over and sucked my cock, trying to get it in her mouth. Wanda’s legs were spread wide and I pulled her over close so I could try to get to her pussy. With one hand on her big titty and the other between her legs right over her pussy, I pulled her over on me. She must have figured out what I was trying to do because she rolled over to sit on my chest facing Mrs. Ward.

“Watch his cock go inside my pussy, Wanda. After he fills my pussy with cum, I want to see him stick it in your little pussy too,” she told her.

“Slide back a little, Wanda, I want to eat your pussy while I fuck Mrs. Ward.”

“Call me Tina, Josey. You’re about to be the daddy of my baby as soon as you knock me up,” Mrs. Ward told me and we both laughed.

“Tina, have you ever sucked another girl’s titty?” I asked her.

“No, but I’m about to right now.”

“Tina, are you really going to suck my titty? OH GOD DAMN YES! Suck my titty, Tina.”

I wasn’t sure if she was hollering because Tina had sucked her titty or because I was eating her pussy – or both, but I kept right on eating her sweet pussy. I had to reach up with both hands and part the mop of kinky hair so I could get my mouth on her, but when I did, I licked and sucked and fucked her with my tongue until I had to stop to get my breath.

Damn, I love eating pussy and Wanda sure does have some sweet pussy. Even sweeter than Becky’s and almost as sweet as Aunt Rita’s. I doubt I’ll ever eat a pussy as sweet as Aunt Rita’s though. Just the thought made me want to ram my tongue all the way up inside Wanda’s pussy - and I did.

I was so excited, I fucked my hips up, ramming my cock as deep as I could in Tina’s pussy at the same time I rammed my tongue in Wanda’s pussy. I love the way Tina’s pussy feels on my naked cock and I knew it wouldn’t be long before I filled her with cum for the second time today.

Wanda was sitting on my face, riding me like I was a bicycle as she slid her ass back and forth while I tried to get my tongue deeper and suck her pussy at the same time. Each time she slid forward, I could hear Tina yelling.

“Oh Fuck.”

“Oh Fuck Yes.”

“Oh Damn Fuck Yes.

“Oh God Damn Yes, Fuck my pussy.”

I knew she was about to get a good one by all of her yelling, and I rammed my cock as deep as I could up into her pussy. I felt her pussy squeezing my cock and I let go with what felt like a pint fruit jar full of cum.

Tina fell off me and pulled Wanda with her. I raised up to see my cock still pointed straight up with cum bubbling out.

I looked over to see Wanda on her belly with her legs wide open. I rolled over to spread her butt cheeks and suck her pussy from behind.

“Get on her ass and fuck her from behind, Josey,” Tina said and I looked over to see her smiling as she rubbed my cum all over her titties.

“Yes, fuck me, Josey. Get on my ass and fuck me hard. Cum in my pussy and make me a baby boy.”

Neither of them knew just how much I like fucking a woman this way, but I was about to show them.

I grabbed Wanda’s hips and pulled her up on her knees. She figured out what was about to happen and spread her knees wide to let me get between her legs.

Tina reached under Wanda and grabbed my cock, aiming it at her sister-in-law’s slippery pussy. When she had me lined up, I eased forward until I felt the head of my cock just about to pop inside her tight pussy lips.

“Wanda, are you sure?” I asked her one last time.

“Fuck me, Josey! Knock my ass up with your baby.”

“Fuck her pussy, Josey. You heard her, fuck her and then fuck both of us again before you leave,” Tina told me.

With my hands on Wanda’s hips holding her back against me, I eased my cockhead into her pussy a little at a time.

She backed up and bucked her butt up and down as I pushed harder and harder. Just as I humped my ass forward again, Wanda shoved her ass back hard and fast. I went all the way inside her as she screamed like a police siren.

I was about to pull out when she started fucking me with her ass in high gear. She sure does have some good moves with that ass and I let her have some of my best moves too as I pulled her hips back to pound my cock to the bottom of her pussy.

I knew I would fuck this college girl’s pussy again, any time she opened her legs to let me in. I looked down at her sexy white ass and had an urge to pull my cock out of her slick pussy and stab it into her ass good and deep just one time. I knew I didn’t really have enough time to convince both of them to let me butt-fuck them, but I will one day! I kept pounding Wanda’s pussy until she screamed like a siren again and fell forward. I grabbed for Tina Ward then and she was smiling when I crammed my naked cock back inside her pussy.

By the time I had fucked them both the second time, it was 9:00 and I knew I had to get out of there before Mr. Ward came home and caught me fucking his wife and his young virgin sister. Well, ex-virgin now that Tina and I had talked her into getting naked and taking a ride around the bedroom on my cock.

Just as I drove off, I looked back and saw car lights in my mirror. It was Mr. Ward’s station wagon pulling into the driveway where I’d been parked. That was close, but it sure was worth it to get my cock in Tina’s pussy again and get Wanda to strip off naked and let me knock her ass up too. Damn, I need to buy me some more rubbers! But what the hell, both of them wanted me to cum in their pussies and I gave them want they wanted while I got what I wanted!

On my way home down the gravel road, I was trying to remember how many women that made now that I had fucked without a rubber. Shit, I counted six! Damn, I need to count again. Have I really fucked that many without a rubber?

Hell, they wanted me to, so I fucked them. I wonder if Miss Mooney, my health teacher, likes to fuck? Damn, I could stop right here and jack-off on the side of the road just thinking about fucking her. Maybe Cynthia, her daughter would like me to fuck her too. I wonder if she’s ever fucked since she’s only fourteen.

I was already looking forward to Saturday and fucking Becky and Lena again. Hell, maybe even my Aunt Rita if she gets really excited!


Aunt Rita met me at the front door dressed in her house robe. I could tell she was excited and I could tell she was naked under that long, bulky corduroy robe too.

“Josey, you smell like pussy again. Who did you fuck this time?” she said as she pulled me in the door and kissed me on my mouth.

This was our first time to really kiss and I loved it. I grabbed my aunt and pulled her close for one of my best kisses ever, not that I’ve had many. When she pushed her belly against my cock, I reached down to slip my hand inside her robe to feel her slick pussy. She must have just shaved again – she was so fucking smooth down there, I nearly shot cum just feeling of her pussy.

“I shaved just for you, Josey.”

“Aunt Rita, I love feeling of your pussy. You’re so smooth down there.”

“You have such a gentle touch, no wonder the women want you to come back and fuck them again and again. You’re becoming a wonderful young lover and you’ll become an even better lover the more you learn about a woman’s needs.”

“What do you need, Aunt Rita?” I asked her and she pulled me close. I slipped another finger in her pussy and she moaned.

“I need you to eat my pussy, Josey. Not just lick it or kiss it. I want you to eat me the way you told me Becky and Lena taught you to eat theirs,” she whispered to me.

“Do we have plenty of time?”

“Ralph called from town and told me he would be late, that he’s waiting on some parts to come in on the late Trailways Bus.”

“I want you naked,” I told her and she gripped my arms and really pulled me close.

“Tell me how, Josey. Tell me what to do. Tell me what you want and make me feel like one of your young girlfriends feel when you’re about to fuck them.”

“Are we going to fuck if I make you feel like they do?”

“We’re definitely going to fuck, Josey, but not tonight. Please don’t ask me to, I couldn’t tell you no, but I want to wait until we have more time.”

“But you do want to fuck me?”

“I want to strip naked and climb upon your naked body right now and fuck you all night, but I would rather wait until Saturday when we have plenty of time.”

“Then we’ll wait. I want to see Becky eat your pussy, while I fuck her from behind. Then I want to fuck you from behind while you eat her pussy.”

“FUCK JOSEY. You make me feel so fucking wild and horny and ready to fuck you. Will you eat my pussy now and make me get a cum?”

“Get a cum? Not get a good one?”

I want you to suck a cum out of my pussy, Josey!

“Take your robe off and bend over. You can keep a watch for Uncle Ralph while I eat your pussy from behind. I love a woman’s butt and I love yours best of all, Aunt Rita. I want to lick your butt and eat your pussy. I want to lick your butthole too.”

“Hurry, I think I’m about to cum already, just listening to you talk about it. Talk dirty to me some more, Josey. Call my butt my ass, my pussy my pussy. Pull my ass wide open and eat my pussy and lick my asshole until I cum all over your face.”

“Bend over and spread your fucking legs wide, Rita Ruiz! Get your fucking ass raised up and get ready to cum a hundred times. I’m not going to just suck your pussy right now, I’m going to eat your pussy until you beg me to stop. When I fuck you for the first time Saturday, I want you naked and your ass raised just like this. After I fuck your naked pussy with my naked cock and fill you with cum the first time, I want you to be ready from then on to bend over and let me fuck your pussy no matter where we are. Do you still want me to eat your pussy now?”

“YES, OH FUCK YES. You can even fuck my pussy tonight if you want to. You can fuck me and make a baby in my belly too. SUCK ME, JOSEY, THEN FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG NAKED COCK!”

“No, I want to see you get your pussy eaten by Becky, then I want to see you eat her pussy while I fuck you with your ass in the air just like this. Now bend over and see if you can touch the floor with your ass in the air. Spread your legs wide and let me see that brown Mexican pussy before I eat it.”

“Eat me, Josey. OH-FUCK-YES-EAT-MY-PUSSY!”

I was surprised at the way we were talking to each other. We had never done this before, but I felt like this was what Aunt Rita wanted me to do. She wanted to be told what to do and how to do it. I think I may like this play-acting about me forcing her to do things, too.

With her legs spread wide, I knelt behind her and looked at her wet pussy. Damn. It was all I could do to keep from pulling my jeans down and fucking that pussy.

I licked her from her pussy to the top of her butt crack as she shook her butt and shivered.

“YES, YES, YES. I just got a hot cum with you licking me. Do it some more, Josey.”

“Do what, Aunt Rita?”

“Eat my hot fucking Mexican cunt, Josey Ruiz. Make me cum and cum in my fucking cunt.”

“We’re not fucking tonight, Aunt Rita. You just keep a good watch for any headlights coming up the road. I’ll eat your hot little Mexican pussy until you beg me to stop.”

The first time I put my face to her butt, I let my tongue slide right past Aunt Rita’s pussy lips. This time I let it slip inside for just a little.

“YES! Just like that. Do that again, Josey.”

“Like this?” I asked and forced my tongue all the way into her tight brown pussy with her ass bucking up and down until I had to grab her hips and hold her still.

I couldn’t believe how small her pussy is. I had problems at first even getting my tongue all the way inside her. I knew I was going to love my aunt’s hot little pussy once I get my cock in it. Shit, I love it already and I just now got my tongue in it. I couldn’t hardly wait to get my cock in my aunt’s pussy. Damn, this is prime Mexican pussy here.

When I got her settled down, I fucked her with my tongue deeper and deeper. She was screaming and yelling so loud, I wondered if anyone could hear her at the houses off in the distance from ours. I struck her hard little clitty and she almost took off like a rocket. I pulled her back and sucked some more as I tried my best to pull her tiny little clitty out by it’s roots, I was sucking it so hard. She was screaming like Wanda and Tina did earlier and I knew someone down the road was looking out their door to see if the police was in their yard.

Fuck it. They don’t know who it is hollering and I can’t stop now anyway. I reached under her and cupped her titties in both hands. Damn, my Aunt is one sexy, hot ass Mexican woman and I just love her big titties. They’re really big and pointed like Miss Wilkins’ titties and they’re so fine, just like I like them. Shit, that made me want to fuck my aunt’s titties and I almost told her.

With her nipples between my fingers, I pulled and rubbed her titties until she started screaming again. This time, she didn’t stop. I kept right on eating her pussy, sucking her clitty, and rubbing her nipples until her legs gave out and she buckled to the floor. I shoved her forward on her belly and put my face right between her slippery butt cheeks. I poked her butthole with my tongue and she screamed again. I rammed my tongue into her tight butthole and she stopped yelling. Shit, I thought she had stopped breathing too until I raised up to look at her.

“Aunt Rita?”

She didn’t answer and I was hoping she had just passed out.

“Aunt Rita, are you alright?”

“Ohhhhh-Fuck-yes. I am better than I have ever been in my whole fucking life. You gave me so many cums, I must have fainted, Josey.”

“Was it that good for you? Do you want some more?”

“I want a million, but not right now. I’m too weak to even stand up and I need to go wash myself.”

“Come with me, I’ll wash you.”

I tried to help her up and she was too weak to stand. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bathroom and sat her on the commode while I went back to close the front door and get her robe.

When I came back, she was leaning back against the back of the commode with her arms drooped to her side and her legs spread wide open. I had to have one more taste and sucked her swollen pussy lips again.

She never even moved. I knew she must really be cummed out.

I washed her all over with a warm soapy washcloth. Then I washed her again to get the soap off and dried her so I could put her robe on her. I carried her back to the living room and let her lie on the couch and curl up.

I had just turned the lights off after kissing my aunt goodnight and covering her with a knit afghan, when I heard Uncle Ralph’s truck door slam.

I reached for the lock and flipped it off so he wouldn’t wake her, then ran to my room. I was tripping and stumbling over everything in the dark, but I wanted him to think Aunt Rita and I were both asleep.

I heard him banging around, then hollering at Aunt Rita to see if she was asleep. I saw the light come on in the hallway and knew he was headed for the bathroom. My bedroom door to the bathroom was opened just a little and I heard pissing in the commode, then he crash into the shelves over the commode, then crash into the medicine cabinet.

Shit, my Uncle Ralph is really drunk on his ass this time!

There was a loud bang and he moaned then was quiet.

I got out of bed and looked in the bathroom to see him lying in the bathtub on his back with his arms wide and one leg still hanging over the outside. He was still breathing. Shit, he’s passed out drunk. He sure made a mess of the bathroom in a hurry.

I could only remember seeing him this drunk a few times and he was always mad and hateful, so I never wanted to be around him when he was like this. I wasn’t about to try to get him up and into bed this time either. I went back to my bedroom and left him there to sleep it off.

When I got up the next morning, Uncle Ralph wasn’t in the bathtub. The mess in the bathroom floor was cleaned up, so I took a hot bath and dressed for work.

When I went to the kitchen, Aunt Rita was cooking breakfast and I looked around to see if Uncle Ralph was in the house. I didn’t see him and hurried back to the kitchen. I grabbed Aunt Rita from behind and she yelped, then looked back to see me. She whirled and grabbed me and we kissed just like we had last night. She makes me want to fuck her when we kiss like that.

“Where is he?” I asked.

“Ralph?”

“Yes, he came in right after I laid you on the couch last night. I had the lights off and he went to the bathroom and trashed it before he passed out in the tub. I went to bed – I didn’t want to deal with him while he was drunk.”

“I never heard him. When I woke up, I was on the couch and all I could remember was you eating my pussy until I got so many cums I fainted. Then I remembered waking up in the bathroom with you washing me. That’s all I remember.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.