The Kid From Rawlison Creek - Cover

The Kid From Rawlison Creek

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Western Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young country boy in the 1860's is taught to play poker and handle a gun by his Pa. His Pa was a rake and a rounder and when Cletus Hawkins is shot while laying with another man's wife, young Clete follows in his footsteps. He's good at cards, good with a Colt and good with the women.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Western   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

“Ma I done called Clete a dozen times already and he just don’t intend to answer, I reckon,” Patty Ann told her Ma as she walked back into the small two room cabin built against the south slope of the tall ridge that runs east and west along the side of Rawlison Creek.

“Did you ever see where he was? I heard him shootin’ that old Army Colt that belonged to your Pa awhile ago” Ella Hawkins said to her daughter.

“Last time I heard him close, he was down past the big bend of the creek, next to all them Willows,” Patty Ann said.

“Come on, we’ll both go fetch him. That boy is gonna grow up and be a mess of trouble one day, now that your Pa’s not around to keep him corralled,” Ella Hawkins said and walked out into the bright, hot, July sun. Patty Ann followed her Ma as they made their way out of the grove of Cottonwoods the small cabin was nestled back under, a few yards from the cool creek.

“I don’t hear him now Ma, he’s done put that ol’ revolver down I reckon. I can go fetch him, now that he’s stopped all that shootin’.

“Well, don’t be too long, it’ll be dark soon and supper will be ready.”

“OK Ma, I’ll get him and get right back shortly that is if I can find him.”

“Knowin’ that boy, he’ll be buck-ass naked and in the creek, since he’s not shootin’ no more. Can’t say that I blame him if he is though, damn it all, it sure is hot out here in this blasted sun.”

“It sure is Ma. If Clete’s swimmin’ will it be alright for me to cool off in the creek too, before we come back for supper?”

“You and Clete’s gettin’ a mite too old to be swimmin’ naked together, but I reckon since it’s so damned hot, it won’t hurt you both to see each other one more summer. Girl I gotta tell you that I was half grown before I had tits like yours. You musta took after your Pa’s side of the family; hell all seven of his sisters had big tits like you got, at fifteen.”

“Sometimes I kinda like’em, Ma, and sometimes they just get in the way. Like when I am hoeing the garden out, they get to swinging and I have to stop and let’em settle down,” Patty Ann told her Ma as they stood fanning themselves with their straw bonnets, under the last Cottonwood at the edge of the yard.

“I don’t even want to know about when you like them, just try to keep’em under water if you get naked in the creek with your brother, you hear me?”

“Yes’sum, but that water’s real cold down there where it’s deep enough to swim and they get to stinging a lot if I stay down too long.”

“Well, do the best you can, or don’t go down there and get naked.”

“I will Ma and thanks for lettin’ me swim in the creek. I am always scared to swim by myself down there, I can’t swim that good no way.”

“You best hurry then, Clete’s gonna be headed back, or he may even head on downstream, you never know about that wild-ass boy.”

“I’ll hurry and find him, Ma. I’ll tell him that you said it was alright for me to get naked with him too.”

“Well, this is the last summer I’m gonna let you get naked in front of Clete, so you better get all the swimmin’ in that you can. You and Horace will be gettin’ hitched soon anyway.” Ella Hawkins turned and walked back under the shade of the Cottonwoods.

“Bye, Ma,” Patty Ann said as she whirled and ran all out, her long skirts gathered up and held around her knees so she didn’t trip on them. She was excited about getting to swim again in the creek and was hoping that Clete was still in the water.

‘I hope I get to see him naked too, like I did the last time we swam together. Damn Clete’s got a cock like that wild-ass stud horse Pa left him’ Patty Ann thought and then felt her face turn red at what she was thinking.

‘Well, it’s true and Ma always said to think the truth and tell the truth‘ she convinced herself as she ran faster down the creek bank, across the small, smooth wash rocks that always piled up during the spring thaw when the water was running swift.

Patty Ann ran hard for nearly ten minutes before she saw Clete. He was climbing up in a big Willow tree that had a limb out over the deep pool of water in the bend of the creek.

‘Damn, he’s buck-ass naked too and I see that long cock of his. I’m gonna pull my dress off and run naked right into the deep water with him, he’ll be real surprised to see me’ Patty Ann thought as she watched him stand on the Willow limb now, all hunkered over like he was about to leap out into the water.

She stopped and stripped her long dress over her big, woman sized tits and up over her head; then she flung the dress down and took off again, her big tits bouncing up and down as she ran, she wanted to be there when he came up from his jump.

Just before she got to the big pool of cool water, she saw her brother pulling on his hard cock.

She stopped and watched for a while, then she thought she better let it be known she was close by.

“YEE-HAA,” She yelled as she ran out across the big steppin’ stones sticking up out of the water until she got to where she could jump in without getting a knee banged up.

“Patty Ann, I didn’t see you coming. Damn girl your buck-ass naked, Ma will skin your hide,” Clete said as he stopping jerking on his throbbing cock and jumped in the cool creek.

Patty Ann came up right beside him as they sputtered and shook in the cold water that ran down out of the tall hills nearby.

“Ma told me I could swim naked with you, Clete. She said my tits was gettin’ too big and this was the last summer I could be naked with you like this.”

“Damn, Patty Ann, you sure got some nice tits, I reckon. Hell girl, you’ll be getting married soon I guess.”

“You like my tits do you? I do too. Ma said she’d let me marry Horace in two months, after my fifteenth birthday, so I reckon I’ll be movin’ in with him.”

“Well, he’s gettin’ the prettiest girl in all these parts, I’ll say that for him. I’m gonna sure miss lookin’ at you like this, Patty Ann.”

“Yeah, I’m gonna miss looking at you too, Clete. I saw Horace’s cock last week and his isn’t near as big as yours. I wish he had a big one like you do, I think I would love him better.”

“Yeah, I found out last year that women like big cocks. I was coming back from town and stopped in at the Crawley’s spread for some water and me and Missus Eveline Crawley got to talkin’ some palaver and she asked me if I ever had any pussy. When I said no, she led me in the barn and showed me all about sucking and fucking a woman. She told me she loved my big ol’ cock and asked me back by soon. Hell, Patty Ann, I sucked her off twice and we fucked three times in less than thirty minutes”

“Clete, you mean you sucked on her pussy and already fucked a grown woman and you’re only fifteen?”

“Hell, Patty Ann, I’ve already fucked two grown women and one Injun. I fucked Missus Karnes over on the north side of the ridge last week. She told me I was way bigger than her husband and we fucked three times before she had enough. She called it a cum and said I could cum more’n any man she’d ever seen.”

“I never knew you were that wild, Clete; fucking and sucking married womens pussies like that will get you killed. You seen what happened to Pa, he was just like you.”

“Yeah, I know and Pa was the one that told me I had a big cock, bigger even than his.”

“You want to climb back up in that tree and jump out some more, Clete? I saw you pullin’ on your cock before you jumped.”

“Yeah, I was wishin’ you would come down here and swim with me one more time before you got married. Come on and I’ll help you up on the limb. It’s fun as hell to jump way out in the deep part of the pool.”

“You were wishin’ I was here while you were pullin’ on your cock?”

“Shoot yeah, you’re better lookin’ than all the women I already fucked and I was thinkin’ I’d like to fuck you before you moved out with ol’ Horace over there.”

“I never knew you had thoughts about fuckin’ me.”

“Well, I do, now grab hold to the small limb and I’ll push you up on the big one, damn girl you got a nice ass on you.”

“That’s what Horace told me too. Clete, you got your hand right in the middle of my butt,” Patty Ann laughed as she climbed on up on the limb.

“Yeah, and you felt good too.”

“It felt good with your hand up inside my butt cheeks too. Damn, I’m gonna miss havin’ fun like this with you Clete, I wish you an’ me had started talkin’ about bein’ naked together before now, I might have let you stick that big cock in my pussy.”

“Really? Damn it to hell girl I could still stick it in your pussy, we could have us a goin’ away celebration since you’re gettin’ hitched soon.”

“I almost want to Clete ... You wouldn’t hurt me with that big thing would you?” Patty Ann asked as she looked at Clete’s swelling cock, she knew she wanted it ... she knew she wanted it real bad too.

“I’d go slow and since I done fucked two women and an injun, I’d know more about how to make it good for you; better than Horace would anyway.”

“Yeah, I reckon you’re right there, lets get down and go over to that sand bar and I’ll let you fuck me.”

“Damn, Patty Ann. You’re like a dream come true. Let’s go.”

The young brother and sister stood on the limb and leaped out together as they held hands tight. They came up in the cold water, holding to each other as Clete hugged her big tits to his chest and Patty Ann felt his cock run all the way between her legs and stick out behind her.

“Hurry Clete, in case I really like it and we want to fuck two or three times like you said Missus Karnes and you did.”

“Here Patty Ann, let me lay down and you set on me like a saddle ... that’s the way Missus Karnes took me all the way up her pussy that day and she played like she was on a horse the whole time too, it was fun. Then she showed me how to fuck her like a dog too.”

“Damn, I like laying on you naked Clete, you sure do feel good on my naked skin. Can you raise your cock up straight so I can get some of it in me? Like a dog huh, you didn’t get hung up with her did you?” Patty Ann laughed at that.

“Yeah, I was just lookin’ at your fine tits, I want to suck on them too when we get to fuckin’, both the women I fucked, liked the way I sucked their tits.”

“Maybe you could suck them some now, that sounds like something I’d like, too. My pussy feels good, but your cock is really spreading it wide.”

“Go slow the first time Patty Ann, that’s what the women folks told me, go slow then when you get loosened up, we can really get to fuckin’”

Patty Ann had her hands on Clete’s shoulders now as she leaned over him. She was working her naked ass around and back and forth to get his fat cock to go inside her tight pussy the first time. Clete leaned his head up and caught one of her wild, swaying nipples in his mouth and she screamed like a banshee as she dropped her ass down and her pussy took all of her brother’s long cock, all the way to his balls as he reared his hips up and shoved back while she bore down hard to get all of him.

Patty Ann stopped moving her ass for just a little bit when she felt her brother’s cock stab the back side of her pussy, but now she knew that she was ready to fuck for real as he hunched up against her and it felt so good deep in her young pussy.

“Damn Clete, we’re fucking. I am fucking my brother and it feels so fucking good.”

“It really feels good on my cock, too, Patty Ann. Maybe when you get all settled in over at Horace’s, we can sneak and get some more of this.”

“Hell yes, I’d like to give you some more pussy anytime Clete. We need to be careful and not let you shoot your baby seeds in me, I’d be shamed if I had my brothers baby and married to another man.”

“I’ll be real careful, you just fuck me girl, fuck me like that wild ass injun did.”

“I reckon you done fucked that wild ass injun all over the place too aint’cha?”

“Well she was part injun and boy she could fuck too. You’re fuckin just about like she did though, shake that ass and get some good fuckin’, Patty Ann.”

Clete caught her other big nipple now and she leaned closer so he could suck it deep in his mouth. Patty Ann went sure enough wild then, she fucked Clete right up to where he was about to shoot his cum deep inside her pussy.

“Damn Clete, suck my titty, suck me hard. I think I am about to get me one of them good cums, shit yes I am.”

“I am about to get one too patty Ann, I better pull out now.”

“I’ll cut your fuckin’ cock off if you pull out now, fuck me Cletus Hawkins,” Patty Ann screamed as they both cummed her belly full of baby seeds.

“Show me how to fuck like a dog now Clete. I want to know it all, I know I’ll have to be the one to show that dumb ass Horace how to even fuck.”

“You get on your hands and knees and I’ll get behind you and fuck you from the back. You talkin’ about feelin’ good, you’re gonna love this one too Patty Ann.”

“Damn Clete, that fuckin’ cock of yours sure feels good going up in me from back there, too. I am goin’ to miss this now that we done fucked naked like this. I’ll have to make up a lie about stayin’ with Ma one night cause she’s sick and me ‘n you can lay naked like this and fuck all night right here on the creek.”

“Damn Patty Ann, you’re gonna be good at makin’ up lies so we can fuck. I’ll keep close touch with you and Horace, so you can let me in on your lies, I’d sure hate to miss a chance to fuck you again like this.”

“Yeah, but you know that we still got two whole months to fuck, we just got to watch out and not let Ma find out. She’d skin my ass and yours too if she did.”

“We’ll be careful, you just be sure to be close by when you want some more, hell I got a hard cock all the time.”

“Well, I don’t wear drawers anymore, so when you see me bent over and Ma’s not around, you just raise my dress and get some pussy. Hell, get all you want from now until I move out with Horace.”

“Can I shoot a cum in your pussy from back here Patty Ann, it sure feels good and we both done shot one cum up in you, it won’t hurt to have another couple wads will it?”

“Heck no, shoot my pussy full, I feel another one of them cums coming at me from up in there somewhere.”

“How do you like fucking like a dog Patty Ann, it feels good don’t it?”

“Damn it sure does, this may be my favorite way to fuck, that is until you learn more ways to show me.”

“Well, we’ve not even fucked the real way yet, with me on top and fucking your pussy while I lay on your titties.”

“Damn, I love all this, I wish we’d have started sooner don’t you?”

“Hell yes, you about ready for another fuckin’?”

“Fuck me brother, fuck my pussy like it belongs to you, I sure do like your long, cock in my pussy,” Patty Ann said as she lay on her back and opened her legs wide as her brother stuck his cock in her slick pussy and moved up on her belly good to fuck her again. This time her titties were right in front of him and he had a feast as he sucked and pulled her big nipples while she screamed and fucked her pussy up to get his cock.

They fucked five times in all that evening, and got home just a little after dark, after washing the sand and sticky cum off each other.

Ella Hawkins thought she saw some difference in the two of them, but hell they were so wild anyway, she figured she must be mistook about it.

Cletus Hawkins Sr. left Clete five things when he died. He left him a young stud horse and saddle, an old army Colt and holster, and a worn deck of cards.

The two had sat for hours in the cold of winter as Cletus showed Clete the ways and wizardry with a deck of cards. He taught him to memorize the cards that had been played from a deck and how to anticipate the card he or his opponent might draw next.

Clete was good ... Damn Good. He may not have been too smart in school ways, having only gone through the fifth grade at the small community school a few miles from their cabin, but he was blessed with a memory that was hard to match.

Cletus taught his son to never play cards with emotion, to always have a lackadaisical approach to playing cards so no one could read his face or his eyes.

Clete took after his Pa in just about all his traits. He learned to play cards even better than his Pa, once he learned the art of memory and anticipation. He took after his Pa with an ever longing urge to stick his cock in a woman’s pussy. His Pa was a rounder all his life and could never resist the temptation to ruck a woman’s skirts up over her naked ass and plow her valley with his big breaking plow.

This one weakness was the very one that cost him his life, and caused his family the hardship of being alone without a man around the place. Cletus had been caught fucking a rancher’s wife and shot through the back six times – in self defense the sheriff ruled.

Though only fifteen at the time of his Pa’s untimely death, Clete stepped up and took over the best he could. He raised the crops of corn, oats and wheat just the way his Pa had taught him.

He broke that young stud horse to ride, something his Pa had tried many times to do and failed.

Cletus had taught his son Clete the art of gun handling too, and Clete could pull that heavy army Colt and hit his mark better and faster than his Pa in no time. Though Clete loved to play cards with his Pa, shooting that Colt was his all time favorite thing to do. That is until he got his first piece of pussy.

From then on, it was like a mission for him, to get his cock wetted all the way to his heavy ball sack as many times, as many ways and with as many women as he could.

“Damn Boy, you’re gonna be known far and wide for lots of reasons, but that young horse cock you got will be on your epitaph,” His Pa had laughed as he bragged more’n once, watching his son grow to a young man.


Patty Ann moved out to live with Horace Rucker two weeks before her fifteenth birthday. Horace got drunk on rot-gut whiskey that day and she and Clete spent her wedding night by the creek, fucking ‘til the light of day.

Ella Hawkins was a lonesome woman now and when she was offered a job cooking and cleaning over at the Williford’s Ranch, she jumped at the chance.

“Clete, you can stay here and farm this little place by yourself, get you a girl and have a house full of young’uns, or you can sell it off and go see the world. I’m movin’ out from this shit hole,” His Ma had told him that night.

“I’ll hang around another week or so, I may just do what you said and sell this place off and see what’s over them hills to the west.”

“Write me a letter now and then and let me know how and where you are, I sure wish your Pa had been around, this would never have happened like this.”

Two days later, Clete had made a deal with the local banker to buy the place. He was ready to celebrate but Patty Ann couldn’t get away. Horace’s Ma was sick and had moved back in with them.

He talked the sixteen year old Carlotta twins into coming over to celebrate with him and swim in Rawlison Creek. The girls were both young and impressionable ... and in no time, they were itching to get naked and swim with Clete in the cool waters of the creek.

They both ended up pregnant after staying three days and nights before their Pa and two brothers came to fetch them back, and teach that upstart, Clete Hawkins, a thing or two about being civilized.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.