No More the Soccer Mom - Cover

No More the Soccer Mom

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A bored housewife goes all out to win a job at her husband's company.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Prostitution  

I arrived home from dropping off the girls at school and found Dave waiting for me at the kitchen table. As soon as I came in from the garage, he held up the glass I’d used for my emergency screwdriver.

“You’re drinking this early and driving our kids to school?” he asked with an angry look on his face.

“Fuck you,” I said stoically, “I needed something to calm my nerves after what you put me through.”

My reaction seemed to surprise him. He swallowed hard and looked down. I poured myself a mug of coffee and sat down across from him at the table.

“Can we talk now?” he asked nervously.

“Yes,” I answered, “but I don’t think you’re going to like the conversation.”

“Look,” he declared, “I did this for us! I was trying to help us!”

“Bullshit!” I shouted, “don’t you ever say that to me again! You did this for you! You got a big bonus and a big pay raise. You got the job you’ve always wanted. You pimped me out and made a whore out of your wife for a promotion!”

“I didn’t pimp you out!” he protested, trying to defend himself. “It was just a job interview.”

“You knew!!!” I snarled, “You knew what kind of person Steven is! You knew what the job was really about! You knew he’d make me his slut! And you did it anyway! You’re a white collar pimp, and your wife is nothing more than a high-priced prostitute.”

‘It’s not like that!” he countered, “Really, not like that at all!”

“Really?” I asked with total disdain on my face. “Did you know that to get the job I’d have to suck his cock?”

He looked away.

“Did you know that for the interview, I had to be completely naked and that he would fuck me?”

He refused to meet my gaze.

“You knew your boss would fuck your wife. You knew that as his new assistant, I would be Steven’s complete and total sex toy. Didn’t you?”

He shook his head, “Not exactly.”

“What the fuck does ‘not exactly’ mean, Dave?” I demanded.

“I mean, I had an idea that you might have to do things for Steven,” he said, his voice breaking. “I didn’t ask what he expected.”

“Did you know that he got the woman before me pregnant?” I asked the question that had been bothering me all night. I could tell by the look on his face that he knew. He didn’t reply, so I demanded an answer. “Answer the question, Dave!”

He nodded. “Yeah, I knew. Her husband freaked out over it, and she left the company. That’s why the job became open.”

“You know he plans to breed me, don’t you?”

“He said he needed his next assistant to be fertile and to have a husband who could handle her having his child,” my loving, doting, protective husband confessed.

“And you volunteered for the job,” I stated it as a fact, not as a question. Dave nodded, looking down into his coffee.

If looks could kill, Dave would have fallen over dead.

“You disgust me,” I told him. “You’re not a man. You’re a pathetic pimp and a worm.”

“Julie,” he protested, raising his hands, “we can get through this. We can make this work.”

I laughed. Dave sounded so stupid and pathetic. How could I have ever loved this poor excuse for a man?

“You mean I can work this out, on my back and knees, while you get all the benefits of my work. You get to come home. You get to be with my girls. You get to own your body and decide what you do with it. You took all of that away from me. I hate you. I will never forgive you.”

“But you’re my wife, and I love you,” he said on the verge of tears.

That really made me laugh. “I may be legally your wife, but you stopped being my husband the minute you pimped me out to your boss. Now, you’re nothing to me. You’re not my husband. Steven is my husband now. Don’t you get it? I’m his now. You sold me to him. I hope it was worth it!”

“What?” he asked, “That’s not the agreement we had. It was just a job, and yeah, you might have to suck his dick or let him fuck you now and then. But that was it. It wasn’t supposed to interfere with our marriage!”

“Our marriage?” I asked, scoffing. “Our marriage is over. I won’t divorce you, not yet. I won’t put our girls through that. I’m not willing to mess up their lives because of you. But, I’m no longer your wife. I can’t stand to be near you. You truly do disgust me.”

“Don’t say that, Julie,” he said as the tears finally started flowing, “I love you! I thought it would be hot! I thought you would like it and then you would come home to me and we would fuck while talking about how fun it was for you.”

“Is that what you wanted?” I stared at him blankly. “You wanted him to cuckold you? You thought he would just put his dick in me and send me home for you to clean it up and take me back by fucking me?”

He nodded, “Yes! That’s what I thought! I thought you would come home after having a hot sex fantasy fulfilled and share it with me and then I would reclaim you!”

“Is that what you want? You want to reclaim me?” I asked contemptuously.

“Yes! I do!” he cried out, “You’re my wife, dammit! I deserve to reclaim you!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.