No More the Soccer Mom - Cover

No More the Soccer Mom

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A bored housewife goes all out to win a job at her husband's company.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Prostitution  

I walked through what appeared to be a master bedroom, following the sound of spraying water, into a large bathroom entirely tiled in black marble. There was a glass-enclosed shower, large enough for four people. Steven was alone, however, and smiling at me as I walked to him. I opened the glass door and stepped inside. I was angry. I was scared. I was apprehensive. I was determined not to let him know.

“Exquisite,” Steven said as he came to me and wrapped me in his arms, pressing his naked body against mine. I didn’t speak. I lifted myself up on my tiptoes and kissed him, passionately, my hands moving behind his head to pull his mouth to me tightly. Steven was the first man, other than my husband that I had kissed since college. I knew that this would not be the only firsts to occur tonight.

His cock was thick and long against my belly, yet pliable in its semi-erect state. I was extremely wet, and not from the water of the shower. I wanted him in a strange way. My body was so aroused, that I couldn’t think straight. I wanted him to take me, to use me, to punish my husband for sending me there, and to punish me for being glad that he did.

I reached down between us and held his thick cock in my hand. Steven’s cock was a real man’s penis. I felt a sharp pang of guilt for a moment as I realized that I did not consider my husband’s cock in the same category as Steven’s. His was beefy and heavy in my hand, so much so that my fingertips could not reach my thumb around it. Whereas, Dave’s was much smaller, both in length and girth and never made me think of the word beefy. I’d never felt anything quite like it. It was soft to the touch, yet firm. I stared at it, entranced. I stroked it slowly, almost lovingly as it grew longer, thicker and harder in my hands. I instinctively knew what to do.

I slowly knelt and began to kiss it, starting at the tip, then around the spongy, bulbous head, down and around the shaft to his fat, round balls. I kissed him all over, letting my lips drag against his skin. I looked up and met his gaze. He was smiling down at me and stroked my cheek tenderly, rubbing his thumb against my lips. I kissed it and sucked on it, then moved my mouth to the head of his cock and repeated what I had done to his thumb.

Steven groaned as I expertly took his cock into my mouth and rolled my tongue around the end. I just remembered how Dave had shown such a keen interest in how I sucked his cock for the past several weeks. He’d had me try new techniques, new styles and explore different ways to use my mouth to pleasure him. As my tongue rubbed along the underside of Steven’s hard shaft, I realized Dave had been training me, preparing me, for sucking Steven.

I worked my mouth down, more and more until my lips pressed against the base while the head of his cock wedged deep into my throat. I rocked my head feeling him moving in and out of the tight ring behind my tonsils. I let out an uncontrolled moan and began to shake with my pent-up passion and need.

I withdrew my mouth slowly, pulling off his cock, inch by inch, until it plopped out wetly. I raised the massive meat and licked along the base of the shaft and around his cum-filled balls. I was about to engulf his cock again when Steven put his hands in my armpits and lifted me to my feet. He kept lifting me until I wrapped my arms and legs around his body, my heretofore faithful pussy, gliding wetly along his rigid shaft.

I gasped when I felt the head of his cock slip between my engorged and slippery labia, to press at that most sensitive of spots, the entrance to my vagina. He paused, making sure I felt it, knowing what was about to happen. I wanted it. I needed it. I craved it. I felt my juices flowing hotly out of me. He was not my husband. He was more than that. He owned me.

“Please,” I pleaded breathlessly, “please take me!”

Steven smiled and kissed me, pressing my back against the wall of the shower, as the hot water cascaded down our bodies, covering my breasts and flowing between us. I cried out as his thick member pushed inside me, a cry of pain and a cry of the deepest, purest, most unbridled pleasure I have ever felt.

I was far from a virgin and had experienced beautiful sex with my husband over the years, and had given him two children. But this was something completely different. It was as if I were a virgin again and Steven had just penetrated me for the first time. I felt claimed, taken and owned. I clung tightly to him as he fucked me, driving his cock into me powerfully. His hands squeezed my ass cheeks and pulled my hips to meet his thrusts. I screamed and started cumming. He fucked me harder, burning away my soul and leaving nothing for my husband.

I was Steven’s. He owned my pussy. He owned me.

“Are you happy, Julie?” he asked me, his mouth against my ear.

“Yes, oh God, yes!” I shouted, grinding my hips and milking his dick with my pussy, clenching and squeezing it as hard as I could.

Steven kissed down my neck and pulled one of my nipples into his mouth. Oh God, I needed that. My poor nipples had been dying to be sucked, and his mouth was incredible. It was hot, wet and his tongue did magical things to my hard little buttons.

I thrashed against the marble wall, pushing into it to force my body onto his cock harder. He reacted by slamming into me even more. His thrusts were brutal, his cock massive inside me. I felt myself letting go, giving in and I started cumming again.

Steven grunted several times, and then the sounds merged into a long, groan. I felt him stiffen and felt him release inside me. A man who was not my husband was inseminating me, shooting his seed into me. I felt a moment of panic as I realized I was not on any form of birth control. Dave had bid me stop two months prior since he’d had a vasectomy. Now I wondered if that was not all part of this elaborate plan to give me to Steven. As I felt his cock shooting his seed into me, the panic faded, and I felt warm inside. I moaned and kissed him passionately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.