No More the Soccer Mom - Cover

No More the Soccer Mom

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A bored housewife goes all out to win a job at her husband's company.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Prostitution  

I arrived at the Hotel Excelsior and found my way to the bar. It was a dark room, filled with manly furniture in dark wood stain and leather. It seemed like the kind of place that Earnest Hemmingway or Frank Sinatra would have hung out it sipping cocktails and smoking cigars. Not that I had a clue with either of those men were into, but it had that kind of old-school male vibe.

I had a few minutes to kill, so I found the ladies room and checked my makeup. I looked pretty good, all things considered. My nipples still stood out like beacons, but there was nothing I could do about it. My big-chested mother cursed me with her thick, pointy nipples, large areolas, and big boobs. Thinking about it only made them harder and stuck out more, so I tried to put them out of my mind altogether.

I was more nervous than I’d been on my wedding day. I took a long slow breath and let it out, then told myself to be confident, repeating Dave’s advice. I walked out of the restroom and headed straight into the bar. A hostess met me, and I told her that I was there to meet a gentleman named Steven Andrews for cocktails. She nodded.

“Yes, right this way,” she said gesturing for me to follow her. She led me to a corner booth and the back of the bar. It was the darkest place in the bar. An attractive middle-aged man, with short, neatly trimmed hair and dark eyes was seated there. He wore a business suit and stood when I arrived. “Ah, you must be Mrs. Phillips?” He extended his hand.

I shook it professionally, “Julie, please. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Andrews.”

“Well, if I’m going to call you Julie, then the least you can do is call me Steven.”

“Thank you, Steven,” I replied. He had a definite charm to him and a reassuring confidence. I was feeling comfortable already.

“Please, have a seat,” he said, indicating that I should sit across from him. Thank goodness I wouldn’t have to sit with my legs showing. The length of my dress was dangerous enough. I smiled and sat down, sliding into the center of the booth’s bench seat. Steven sat back down and asked me what I wanted to drink.

“Oh, since this is an interview, I should stick to water, I suppose,” I said, looking up at the server who had materialized to take our drink order.

“Nonsense,” Steven said in a friendly manner, “I’m having a bourbon on the rocks.”

“Oh, well, that sounds perfect,” I said. I didn’t know what to drink, and I was not a bourbon drinker, usually. I didn’t want to seem ignorant, so I had whatever Steven was having.

“Excellent,” he said turning to the server, “Make that two Blanton’s on the rocks.”

“Yes, sir,” the pretty server said as she turned crisply to fetch our drinks.

“So,” he said turning back to face me. His eyes met mine, and I felt a tingle inside that I hadn’t felt before with anyone other than my husband. I felt my face flush and knew that my nipples must be nearly bursting through the fabric. He was definitely good looking, and I could look at him all day without complaining.

“Dave tells me you’re tired of being a stay-at-home mom and are looking to do something rewarding form a professional point of view.”

“Yes, that’s right,” I said trying to ignore my boobs. “I love my children and being a mother, but I want to do so much more than staying home, doing laundry and driving my kids to dance recitals and soccer practice. I went to school to study business, and I want to work in the industry. I’ve got a good head on my shoulders, and I learn very quickly.”

“That’s very interesting,” Steven said, his eyes making it hard for me to concentrate, “You understand that my last assistant left to get married and be a mom? It is kind of ironic that you two have such opposing viewpoints.”

“Well,” I said, “I did it for almost ten years. It is not what I need to define me as a person. I’m a mom. But, I can be so much more than just a mom.”

“Just so you know, this job will require you to work odd hours,” he explained, “I work very late most days and travel often. You would be expected to accompany on some, but not all of my trips. Is that a problem for you, with your children?”

“Not at all,” I stated directly, with confidence, “Dave is going to take on more of the household chores and responsibilities. He’s had it pretty easy for ten years, and now it’s time he chipped in and let me pursue my dreams.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.