The Freshman - Cover

The Freshman

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Eighteen year old Ray Harrison is fresh out of high school with plans to attend Kansas State University. Ray's hopes of living in a dorm, joining in all the crazy antics he'd seen in the news about college students having fun, are about to be dashed. He's an only child-his parents are school teachers and very strict in their convictions. They have other plans for Ray. Plans that do not include him living in a college dorm!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Aunt  

At the apartment, I hurried to the shower - I smelled like food and pussy. I loved the smell of both, but not mixed together while I sleep. When I passed my doorway, in the light from the hall, I saw Kate lying on my bed with the sheet thrown back off her tanned, naked body.

I washed my hair twice and used the creamy liquid soap on my body. My cock was hard and still eager to romp, even after the blowjob by Alison. I almost gave it a workout.

Kate was curled up facing the door when I turned the light off. I slipped into bed and moved back until she straightened her legs and let my butt press against her warm belly. She threw a leg over mine and with her arm around my waist, she slid her hand up to press her open palm against my chest.

I fell asleep with her pussy mound cuddled against my butt.


“Hello beautiful,” I answered when Dee called early.

I knew she was still in bed when I heard her stifle a yawn, then laugh her sexy laugh.

“Good morning, Ray. I slept so good last night and I feel better today than I have in a long, long time.”

“Yesterday was a fantastic day for me too, Dee. I get a dream job at Mangini’s and I get to work with you all day. Then last night was like sexy dream, with you and Alison. Did you ever think she would be like that when she was alone with us? She sure went wild when you told her to take her clothes off with you.”

“She and I talked a little about personal things last spring when I first met her. I came up to stay with Carol for two months just to get away, and Carol suggested I ask Mangini for a job. Alison showed me the ropes and we became friends. She told me then she was thinking of breaking up with her boyfriend before she came back to Manhattan.”

“He’ll never know what he missed by being so impatient. Alison’s body is as hot as yours and I thought she was going to stick to your pussy like a leech once she started. That was exciting as hell for me to watch, Dee, and I hope to see that again, with you and her eating pussy.”

“I loved it when you ate her pussy, then told me to suck her pussy too. You knew I wanted to, and you were thinking about me, not yourself ... Ray, be careful, I could fall in love with you!”

“I may fall in love with you first, Dee. It would be so easy right now. But I want it to be real and for the right reasons when we do. I want us to have fun, make love and be best friends before we commit to a life-long love affair. I’m still not sure how this will work out with us making love to another girl together, but if we can make it work like last night with Alison, I want all I can cram into a lifetime with you.”

“I want the same thing, Ray. I can’t help that I’m attracted to beautiful girls, and I already love you more than I should since we’ve only known each other a week or so. You alone, have changed my life and made some of my wildest dreams come true. Now, I want it all, and I want you with me.”

“You really have changed since we talked that first night and I’m just proud to be with you and see the changes ... you were even having a hard time expressing yourself when we met. I think you may actually be falling in love with yourself as a person, Dee. I know I am, and I love my new friend as a person, not just as a beautiful, sexy young woman.”

“Thanks for believing in me, Ray. I do love my life now and, yes, I do love me as a person too. I’m not afraid anymore and I can hardly wait to experience all the wonderful things with Alison that we talked about last night.

“Call Alison and tell her that I’ll come by and pick you and her up at 10:00. As long as we have the same shifts, I hope you’ll leave your car at home and both of you will continue riding with me. We’ll have fun at work and when closing time comes, the fun and games will really start.”

“YES! I love how you take charge and make plans for us. I’m excited and I’m going to call Alison now so we can talk girl talk about you. See you later. Love you, my special friend.”

“Love you too, Dee. Tell Alison hi for me.”


“How was your first day on the new job?” Kate asked as we ate our cereal.

“I loved it, Kate. I love the atmosphere and I love the food. Mangini is really a nice guy too. He’s training me himself. He told me he wants me to wait on all the ladies so they’ll keep coming back.”

“I’m so happy for you, Ray. You’ll do really good there ... I’ve been there a few times but I hate eating alone in a big restaurant.”

“You need to come out one day at lunch when I’m there. We have lots of items on the lunch menu you’d love, and I’d love to wait on you.”

“I may get some of the women at the office to join me one day for lunch. I can tell them that my sexy brother works there and they need to get a look at his hot ass.”

“Mangini is going to let me wear my jeans and boots, with a white T-shirt. He wants me to cater to the women - is what he told me.”

“Did you get to see Dee while you were there?”

“She and I worked the same shift yesterday and we’ll be working the same shifts today and tomorrow also. Then on Sunday, we’re only open from 10:30 until 4:00 and Mangini told me he wanted me to work all weekend, though Dee is off Sunday.”

“That’s great. You get to date the most beautiful girl in Kansas and work with her too.”

“Carol and Bob are leaving later today for the weekend and Dee has asked me to stay over with her both nights. I hope that’s alright.”

“Ray, I’ve told you before, you don’t have to ask permission. I do appreciate you telling me when you’ll be gone overnight and where you’ll be, just so I won’t worry.”

“She’s invited Alison, one of the hostesses, to sleepover with us too. She said Bob and Carol have a hot tub on the back deck.”

“That girl loves you already, Ray. You may not know that yet, but I do. She may not even know how much she loves you yet, but she will. When she first told me that she wanted you and her to meet other girls so she could be there when you fucked them, I laughed at first, I thought she was kidding.”

“She’d already told me the same thing, and Alison will be our first. I’m excited about being with both of them, yet I wonder how Dee will handle it when it happens.”

“Just be sure what the three of you do, is agreeable to everyone. We don’t need any trouble.”

“The only trouble will be when the two of them gang up on me. They’ve both told me what to expect.”

“You lucky dog you!”

I knew that right now, was the time to tell Kate about Sienna, “Kate, I’ve met one of the young professors at the college too. I’ll be feeding her horses at a stable just outside of town once a day throughout the college year.”

“You’re just full of surprises today. How did this happen?”

As I told Kate about meeting Sienna, I wondered just how much I should tell her. I knew I wanted her and Sienna to meet one day, but I wasn’t sure how to make it happen.

“She sounds like a nice person. Did you say she’s about my age?”

“She’s within a year or so of your age if I remember correctly. She’s sexy as hell too and she doesn’t even seem to notice it. I sure notice though. I told her all about you and me, except I told her you’re my sister. She told me she’d like to meet you one day,” I said, looking at her for any reaction.

“That’s nice. I’d like to meet her too since she suddenly has you wrapped around her finger.”

“We’re just friends, Kate. I described you to her and told her that you taught me all I know about women and she told me again she wants to meet you. I think she may want to learn some the same things from you, herself.”

“Are you serious? Would you like for me to invite her over? What if she did want to know what it feels like to kiss and even touch a woman? What would you do?”

“I’d like to join my sister and my professor in a three way kiss ... and anything else we could think of that a man can do with two sexy women.”

“Damn you, Ray. You know talking like this turns my ass on and makes me want to fuck you. Let me know when, and try to find out if you really think she’d like to join in on some of the same fun you and I have shared with your girls.”

“I may get so excited, I’ll want to fuck my sister if we do.”

“I may just get so excited, that I fuck my brother in front of his professor too. Just be careful who’s pussy you stick that salami into if she does come over.

“I’ll be careful and I’ll be very gentle with you when it happens, Kate.”

“I wish now, that you weren’t busy this weekend. I’d love to meet your new friend.”

“Maybe one night this next week would be better. For an hour or two?”

“More like three or four hours at least. I’m horny as hell and if we don’t stop talking about this, you’ll get the shit fucked out of you right now by your only sister!”

“I’ll let you know for sure what nights I work and what night she can get away. We’ll need to shave your pussy the night before. I want us to make a good impression on my professor.”


‘On way to feed-you bizy’

‘here now-hrry’

‘tac room?’

‘saddle-up’


Her car was pulled around to the side of the stable when I parked in front. I didn’t see it at first, then when I spotted it, my cock was instantly raging hard.

I went through the tack room door with my jeans open and down to my thighs, my cock already hanging out. I threw my shirt over a saddle and locked the door.

Sienna was sitting sideways on one saddle, leaning back against another saddle above her. She was naked and her legs were spread wide.

I walked to her, bent my knees so my cock was aimed right at her slick, hairless pussy lips.

With my cockhead just barely touching, I leaned forward and she met me.

When our lips touched, she rocked her body forward and took my cock into her slick pussy. The next lunge of her lower body was enough to make my cock pound against her cervix, and she moaned as she began to fuck me wildly.

She raised her legs to wrap them around my hips. I was bent over, sucking her fat nipples as we fucked without speaking. She threw her head back on the saddle seat behind her and I followed her. When our lips met this time, we tore at one another like hungry animals.

Sienna was screaming into my mouth as we fucked and I knew she was close. When she shoved her body forward to take my cock to the very depths of her pussy, I pulled her body even closer... grinding my cock into her while holding her, as both of us exploded.

“ ... Ray, I love the way you make me feel. I needed you and I was hoping you’d be out this morning. I’m going to miss these little escapades once classes start. Our schedules will be so conflicting, we’ll be lucky to have a few minutes to text each other.”

“I don’t even want to think about that right now. I love the way you make me feel too, Sienna. I love the way we can make love and know when our bodies are about to explode like we did just now.”

Yes! That really is a special feeling. I have to admit, I have never experienced it in my life until we made love. I think that one little moment when we both reach our peaks at the same time, is what makes me want you again, right then, more than ever.”

“ ... I told my sister about you. She wants to meet you - that is if you ever want to come by sometime.”

“What did you tell her?”

“That I had met a beautiful young professor and that I was feeding her horses once a day.”

“I’d love to meet her, Ray, but I’m scared to be seen. I’m sure you understand.”

“I could come get you and take you back to your car later. I’d love for you to meet Kate. She loves sexy, beautiful women as much as I do,” I told her, watching her face for her reaction.

“Are you sure about this, Ray? I trust your judgment, but just make sure we can do this without me being seen with you, or at your apartment.”

“You could pull your hair up and put my hat on. We could arrive at dark and stay as long as you like.”

“What if I did come over, and wanted to stay the night?”

Are you serious? I’d love for you to! Tell me how and when and I’ll tell Kate. She will be thrilled that you’re coming over for the night.”

“Ray, are you sure she would be okay ... you know ... with you and I doing what we just did?”

Sienna, she wants to join us! Now, are you sure you want the same thing?”

“The three of us naked in bed together?”

“Yes.”

Fuck me again right now, Ray! Tell Kate that I can come over Wednesday as soon as it’s dark and stay the night, as long as I’m home before daylight, so as not to be seen leaving or coming home.”

We were still in the same position we were when we fucked the first time, with me hovering over her. I leaned close and slipped my cock back into her slippery pussy and she moaned as she took me deep.

We were fucking slow and easy, and Sienna leaned her head back to look up at me.

“Will Kate kiss my nipples?”

“She will love your nipples and your huge breasts, Sienna. She has just recently realized that she likes girls. She’d never been with a girl until I took a date over and the three of us started messing around.”

“Did Kate ... uh, kiss the girl’s pussy?”

“Yes. She not only kissed it, each of them sucked the others pussy as I fucked the girl from behind.”

OH DAMN!! Fuck me harder, Ray... Did you fuck Kate?”

“No. She says we can’t fuck, even though both of us want to so bad we can hardly resist.”

Do you suck Kate’s pussy?

“YES! I love to eat Kate’s pussy.”

Will you eat my pussy, if I get brave enough to eat Kate’s pussy?”

“I’d love to eat your pussy while you eat Kate’s. I love your pussy as much as I love my sister’s.”

“If she asks you to fuck her while I’m sucking her pussy and her titties, will you let me put your cock in her pussy for the first time?”

YES!”

“FUCK ME RAY! YES-YES-YES! Oh Fuck YES! Fuck me hard and deep, cum in my pussy. DAMN, I love the way you make my body feel so fucking alive. OH HELL YES, Baby, ram that cock deep into my pussy!”

“You like talking about fucking and sucking my sister don’t you, Sienna?”

“YES! And I love the fact that I have finally admitted, that I want to have a woman make love to me. The thought of Kate and me making love while I fuck her brother makes me want your cock even more! DAMN, Ray, I’d love to see you and Kate fuck for the first time too if she would let me.”

I’ll fuck her for you, Sienna, but only if she tells me to.”

“She’ll tell you to fuck her! I’ll see to that. Now let me up so I can wipe my pussy and put my clothes on. I need to go or I’ll be late,” she said and pulled a ziplock bag out of her tote, with two wet washcloths in it.

“Hand me one, I’ll wash your pussy while you wash my cock,” I told her and she looked at me and grinned.

“If we do that, we’ll fuck again and you know it ... I really do need to go ... but ... are you sure can you go again? Fuck me hard, Ray, I need you!


When work time came, I had already sent Dee a text and told her I was on my way. She was standing out front, dressed for work and smiling when I pulled up.

“Hello again, Beautiful,” I told her when she hopped onto the seat and slid over to kiss me.

“Hello, Handsome Prince Raymond. Let’s go rescue that beautiful young maiden we saw last night so we can ravage her sexy ass all over again,” she said as we joked.

Alison was standing in the driveway when I pulled in and Dee opened the door for her. I thought Dee would slide over next to me, but she didn’t. When she stepped out, she hugged Alison then motioned for her to sit in the middle.

“Hello beautiful young maiden,” I greeted her when she slid over next to me. She patted my leg and leaned over to kiss my cheek.

“Hello, handsome young Prince Raymond. I hope both of you are as excited about today and this weekend together as I am. I felt like I was in the middle of an erotic dream last night, when we were naked together. I slept so peaceful and I awoke wanting both of you in bed with me. Aren’t I terrible? I can hardly wait until we can go exploring again tonight.”

I had a feeling they had already talked today, with both of them referring to maidens and Prince Raymond.

We arrived a few minutes early and went straight to the clock. By the time we had our aprons on, our lunch shift was fully underway. The Friday crowd was even larger than Thursday’s crowd. We were swamped at noon, then Dee and Alison told me to get ready, the action was about to really kick into high gear.

By 4:30 there were already customers lined up at the bar and some had migrated to tables as more of their friends came in to join them.

“That’s the young professional, singles crowd, Ray. They come in each Friday after work, have a few drinks, then stay for a round of appetizers before they split. Some of them are with their regular guys or girls, but most are single and looking,” Alison told me when she seated them in my section.

Mangini was nowhere to be seen so I took what I had learned from him yesterday and dived right in the middle of the crowd of young professionals.

They were a fun group and from what I gathered, most had known each other from college and some even from high school. I must have been doing something right, they accepted me when I introduced myself, and by the time I had their drink orders, they were calling me by my name.

The attached females were already teasing the unattached females about hooking up with the new waiter. I laughed and went along with their jokes. Out of the ten in the group there were only two couples. There were two single guys and four single girls. Hell, they were only four to six years older than me.

Two of the single girls told me they roomed together and worked as engineers at Florence Manufacturing in the software department. I was totally impressed by them. Not only by their chosen careers, but by their looks. Both of them could have been runway fashion models, yet they were the friendliest of the four single girls - not that the other two were unfriendly. Both of these were in their second year of employment at Florence and I could tell, they were going places fast.

One of the young single guys was in sales at Environmental Manufacturing and I knew he was proud of his job. He had the appearance of being confident in himself and successful, though he was down to earth and fun to talk with.

I made it a point to visit with each of them before they left and they told me the next time they met here while I was working, they’d ask for me. Now, that made me proud. Then I saw the cash tips on the table, and I wasn’t just proud, I was astounded.

I felt like I had made friends with each of them and I wasn’t sure it was something I did or the fact that they were just a few years older, and easy to be friends with.

I was serving another group of six young women when I walked into the kitchen with their dinner order. There stood Mangini and Jaime with wide grins on their faces.

“Ray, we were watching you with the first group. I knew you were a winner and so did Mangini,” Jaime told me.

“Mangini, I looked for you, and when you didn’t show up, I just jumped in with what I had learned from you yesterday. I was totally impressed by those young professionals, and when they left, each of them thanked me and told me they’d ask for me the next time they came in.”

“I knew before we closed last night that you didn’t need me. Do you realize, that group of young business professionals never orders from the menu? They usually order rounds of appetizers and share. Today, they spent over three hundred dollars on steak dinners and two of the young men came to tell me - personally - that I served the best steaks they had ever eaten. They told me that you had recommended the ribeyes cut at an inch and three quarters and from now on, that would be their favorite steak.”

“Thanks, Mangini. I’m still not completely knowledgeable about steaks and the different cuts of beef, but I love what I’m doing and I love meeting people.”

“Go wait on your customers ... There’s a group of six women who have standing reservations here at 7:00, each Friday, and they will be your first true test of making a group of independently wealthy, female diners feel they are special.”

“Will you be there with me?”

No!“ he answered and walked off laughing, as I looked over to see Jaime grinning.

“Ray, you have a sincere gift of making people feel comfortable around you. Just use what you’ve already learned here and use what you’ve been taught all your life ... you’ll have those six wild cougars eating out of your hands.”

“I hope you’re right, Jaime, though I still feel like I’m stumbling and tripping over myself,” I told him and turned to leave.

“Wait, Ray. I want you to taste this filet mignon we just took off the grill. I season the filets with a different seasoning to bring out the real beef flavor to one of the smallest, yet most tender steaks on a side of beef,” Jaime told me, then took his time to explain to me all about the cut, as he offered me a fork. He took his fork and stabbed a small piece and I did too.

“This is beyond delicious, Jaime. Do we sell a lot of them?”

“Most of the women who are steak lovers will order them because of the petite size. They are small and expensive because there are only a few choice filet mignons from each side of a beef.”

Before I left the kitchen, I stabbed another morsel just before Harris and Jaime fought me off with their elbows, claiming the rest.

I had a chance to catch up with Dee and we briefly chatted. She can just smile at me and make me have visions of seeing her naked.

Alison and I had more chances to speak as she kept bringing couples and parties of four, or more, to my section. I looked around at the other sections as I walked to and from the kitchen, and we were covered up!

At 7:05, I saw Alison walking toward me with a group of six women trailing her. As soon as I saw them, I knew this was the group Mangini had spoken of. This was class personified, six squared!

They had their favorite table reserved—it was off to the side and back away from the crowd. They stood three on a side at the table as I quickly seated each of them. I had heard the term cougar many times and had never really thought of a woman as a cougar until right now.

There were six of them on the prowl tonight and they were sitting at one of my tables - all of them smiling at me - like I was supposed to know why.

“Hello, Ladies. My name is Ray and I’ll be your server for the night. If you would like to have a drink from the bar before dinner, I can take your orders now.”

I stood at the end of the rectangular table and looked around at the six of them. There was more cleavage showing at this table than inside a Victoria’s Secret summer sale catalog.

“Ray, you’re new here, aren’t you?” the one on my near left spoke as she looked up at me. She was absolutely beautiful ... and she knew it.

“Yes, this is my second day on the job. I hope I can make your dinner at Mangini’s enjoyable tonight. Please excuse me if I seem flustered by the beauty seated around this table,” I said, feeling compelled to at least try to explain why I was so nervous.

“Ray, I’m Caroline and we always start our dinner with a margarita. When you give the drink order to the bartender, just point to us and he’ll mix them perfectly, just the way we like them,” the lady on my right told me.

“Ray, Linda and I always order a shot of Cuervo Gold on the side, just to get our engines revved up. Would you please tell the bartender for us?” The lady on the right - in the middle added, pointing to her friend on her right.

“Sure. Will there be anything else?” I asked as I looked around the table.

If the smiles were any indication, there was a lot of thought going into the answers to my question.

“Bring me a shot of Cuervo Gold also, Ray. I feel the need to kick start my engine tonight,” the one on the far left spoke.

“Bring all of us a shot, Ray. I’m sure that if any of us experience engine trouble, you’ll offer roadside assistance, won’t you?” the tall blonde in the middle to my left spoke and they laughed at her joke.

I laughed too. I thought that was a funny comeback and let them know it.

“I’m not a certified technician, but I’d be glad to raise the hood, check everything out, and even put my ear to the engine to see if it’s running smoothly!” I told her and their screams of laughter could be heard all over. I looked around and everyone in the place, was looking our way.

“I’ll be right back with your drinks and take your dinner orders,” I told them and just as I turned, the one on the far right - Linda - said, “Ray has a nice ass” followed by another round of laughter.

I brought their margaritas back on a serving tray and placed them around the table along with their shots of tequila. There was a small side dish with lime and salt, served with each drink and as soon as all of them had their drinks they salted their hands and held their shot glasses high.

“To Ray, the best looking young waiter to ever serve our table—bar none!” Caroline said as they toasted, licked the salt and downed the shot in one gulp before biting into the lime slice.

“I love that Cuervo, but I hardly ever drink it because it makes me horny as hell,” replied the tall Hispanic brunette - Ramona - they called her, with long thick hair as dark as my own. She smiled directly at me as she spoke.

“Do you drink tequila, Ray?” Ramona asked, and the others laughed at her insinuation.

“I’ve never touched it, but I must have been born with it in my blood,” I answered quickly.

“OMIGOD! That is so funny. I’ll remember that one,” she said as the others laughed and sipped their margaritas.

“Ray, we normally order the petite dinner special, with a dinner salad on Fridays. What would you recommend to six women who are bored as hell and on the prowl for the night?” Caroline asked.

“We have a petite, six ounce filet mignon that I had the pleasure of sampling earlier. They are small but they pack a lot of flavor the way Jaime cuts and seasons them.”

“I’ve eaten filet mignons before and enjoyed them. I never knew what part of the beef they come from, could you tell us more about them?” Linda spoke up

“They’re cut from the tenderloin with only a few cuts coming from each side of the beef. Only those cut from the smaller end of the tenderloin are actually called filet mignons. From the center toward the larger end of the tenderloin they’re called tournedos, and come from the larger, round portions of the tenderloin.”

“I’ll have the filet mignon and tell Jaime to season and cook it as if he were eating it himself,” Beverly - the tall blonde told me.

I’m learning their names as they talk to each other - I hated to ask the ones who haven’t already told me.

“I’ll have the same, Ray,” Linda said, and the others agreed.

“This comes with your choice of potato and a dinner salad. Would you like anything else?”

“No potato for me, just the salad with vinegar and oil,” Linda told me and the others agreed, except for Ramona and she asked for Mangini’s own, Buttermilk Ranch.

My kind of girl.

I had four more tables occupied in my section and hurried to wait on them as well. Before the six cougars’ steaks were done, I had two more large parties in my section.

As I would take a drink order to the bar, or a dinner order to the kitchen, I would bring back the dinners for one of the tables. I was learning, and I was keeping up - but I sure missed Mangini watching over me - and backing me up.

When my six cougar friends were done and about to leave, they stood beside their table until I came to see them off.

Caroline leaned close and slipped her card into my hand so no one but us could see, “Ray, here’s my card. I would be thrilled to hear from you. BUT, just to let you know, if my phone never rings, I’ll be back to dine here and I’ll ask Mangini to please have you here on Fridays. That was the most delicious steak I have ever eaten and I can’t thank you enough for recommending it to us.”

When they left, I also had cards from Linda, Beverly, Ramona, Stephanie, and Stacy, with a whispered request from each of them that I give them a call anytime, of any day, or night.

Beside each plate was a crisp new twenty-dollar bill and I was pleased beyond defining.

Their tab was two hundred and eight dollars and thirty-nine cents total, with the bar tab - and Linda paid it. I found out later, that they always take turns buying, as they have done since they started coming here two years ago.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.