The Freshman - Cover

The Freshman

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Eighteen year old Ray Harrison is fresh out of high school with plans to attend Kansas State University. Ray's hopes of living in a dorm, joining in all the crazy antics he'd seen in the news about college students having fun, are about to be dashed. He's an only child-his parents are school teachers and very strict in their convictions. They have other plans for Ray. Plans that do not include him living in a college dorm!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Aunt  

I was looking for her car even before I turned off the street onto the parking lot. She was parked in the same place, and there were no cars around. I didn’t park, I made a wide U-turn on the parking lot and pulled up behind her car, stopping to lean across with my hand on my passenger door handle. She was out of her car and into my truck in a matter of seconds. She carried her art case and had it pressed against her chest.

“Hi,” she said, exhaling once we were out on the street and headed toward the stables.

“Hi, Sienna. You look even more beautiful this morning. It took me a second to realize what it was. You’re not wearing lipstick or eye makeup. You’re a natural beauty, and you are so damn sexy.”

“You always notice the nicer things about me. You make me feel good about myself when you look at me.”

“Sienna, you’re so easy to look at. You’re not pretentious and you’re not the least bit vain about your natural beauty. You - are who you are - and that’s enough for you.”

“Ray, are you trying to talk me into taking my clothes off again today?” she asked seriously and then smiled at me.

“I was hoping you’d take them off without me having to ask.”

When I stopped near the stables, we sat in my pickup for a moment, each of us looking at the other. I wondered what she was thinking, just as she smiled.

“What?” I asked as she continued to smile.

“I’m looking for the right word to describe you this morning, but all that comes to mind is well endowed and fucking edible.

“Damn, Sienna. That is HOT coming from you.”

“That was Allie Catt talking for me. She takes over when I can’t think of what to say ... Allie Catt is in heat and she’s ready to play in the barn.”

“Want me to send you another text?”

“Yes, but stay here and send me some naughty ones, while I go talk myself into this. Send me some pics of your friends too. Would you really let me meet your sister one day?”

“She would love to meet you and you would love the meeting.”

“For some reason, I feel there is an important message in that statement for me. I’m about to catch on to you.”

“Go take some naked pics, Sienna. I’m dying to see your hot sexy, Eye-talian body, completely nude.”

“Ray, you like nude women of any nationality.”

“True, I do like nude women, but suddenly, I’m becoming addicted to Italian nudes. Especially the one I just met with a hot body and long black hair down to her sexy butt.”

“You have me wanting to start where we left off yesterday ... If you hurt me, I’ll have the mafia after your ass,” she said, smiling evilly as she looked back over her shoulder from the tack room door. As I watched, she slowly pushed the buttons on her shirt back through the buttonholes. I could already her large, naked breasts as they forced their way out of the opening in her shirt, as if struggling to be free.

“I’ll never hurt you, or be the cause of you getting hurt. We can stop now and call it even, no harm done, with none of your pics exposed.”

“Damn You! I couldn’t stop now if I wanted to! Yesterday was like a dream come true for me. I went to sleep last night, wishing I had pulled my jeans down and bent over to take your cock deep in my pussy. That was the first time in my life I was ever even tempted to strip naked and take pics of myself. Here I am again this morning, at a horse boarding stable, about to step into the tack room and take naked selfies.”

“I like naked women sitting on saddles ... or even bent over saddles with their naked butts ready for me.”

I’ll fix your ass, Ray Harrison!” she said, slamming the door behind her. She was grinning as she turned.

I was ready to have my ass fixed - Italian Style.

My phone buzzed - it was her.

‘how big is ur cok’

‘8.5” long - 7” rnd - how big is ur bust’

‘38 c’

‘waist 26 butt 37’

‘luv tall Eye-tail-e-an grls asses’

‘gonna luv ur cowboy cok 2’

‘U like this’ she sent.

‘luv this’ I sent back as I looked at her sexy naked body bent over a black saddle.

‘T&A’ Time’ she sent and I opened it to see her sitting on the saddle sideways with her legs spread, her bronze pussy shining in the overhead light.

‘luv Eye-tail-e-an kitty 2’

‘luky tit’ she sent with a horseshoe hooked over her breast.

‘luv luky tits’

‘luky kitty’ she sent me and I looked to see a horseshoe hooked around her crotch with one of the curved shoe against the top of her pussy split.

‘luky horseshoe’ I sent back

‘u snd mor’

‘hav no more’

‘cum n here n tak mor’

‘now’

‘yes hrry 2 me n cum now’

I opened the door and Sienna was naked, sitting on two full feed sacks with her legs spread wide. I took three pics as she took three of me.

“Put the phone down, Ray - I need you. Just fuck me hard and fast, please. If we ever get the chance, I want us to make love ... but for now, I want to suck your naked cock and I want to do everything with you, a woman can possibly do with a man.”

“I would rather we made love now, but I’ll hurry and we can take our time, next time. I already want to make love to your body from your head to your toes.”

“Will there really be a next time, if we do this?”

“Oh Yes! There will definitely be a next time, and we’ll go meet my sister when we do.”

“Will she be naked?”

“Yes.”

“Make love to me and hurry, Ray. I need you right this minute - more than you’ll ever know.”

I knelt in front of where she lay back against the saddle, her legs spread wide. Yesterday, I sucked her nipples - today, I was going to feast on her body. Her full, heavy breasts had hardly any sag, even as large as they are. Her nipples are dark brown and swollen to a point of being rubbery. Her belly is flat, and rippled with abs that women athletes would kill to have. She has a tiny scar under her belly button and I imagined a female operation of some sort.

I looked at her sculpted, rippled abdomen and further down to her freshly groomed, bald pussy.

“Do we need protection?” I asked.

“No, I’m not sure I will ever become pregnant. I lost one of my ovaries, and the doctors have told me there is a possibility that I may never have a baby. It has been three years now, since my last infection, and no baby.”

“Sorry. I know that has to hurt in more ways than physical.”

“Thank you, and yes it does hurt. It also hurts like a wedge between a man and a woman, too.

“Lean back, Sienna.”

“Ray, I’m not sure I can take what you’re about to do.”

“I’m about to eat your pussy and like you said earlier - I couldn’t stop now if I wanted to.”

“Hurry then. I’ve never had that done and I’m not sure I’ll even like this part.”

“We’ll just see how you feel about it when I eat you,” I told her and leaned close to kiss her inner thigh, then lick up toward her belly, staying away from her pussy.

“Oh Yes! ... Oh Fuck! ... Oh fuck yes! Oh damn, Ray. You have to stop! PLEASE STOP NOW RAY!”

“I want to kiss your pussy now, Sienna. May I?”

“Yes, but hurry, Ray. I need your cock inside my pussy.”

“Just hold on, we’ll get to that soon enough.”

“I cannot take any more, Ray! OHHhhhhhh YES, YES, YES, YES, OH FUCK YES - I’m cumming like a fucking river. Cumming like never before in my whole damn-fucking-life!”

“Want some more?” I asked as I looked up at her face, up past the valley of her flat belly, between the peaks her full, naturally bronze breasts. I knew I had pussy smeared all over my face. Even in this hot tack room, it was cool on my skin.

“I want to be fucked, just like I was sucked. Put that naked cock in me and kill me with pleasure.”

I pulled her legs apart. Holding her by her ankles, I pushed her legs higher, and wider. I stooped to line my cock up with her pussy.

You put my cock in your hot pussy, Sienna. We’re going to fuck each other and I need to know if it’s alright for me to cum inside your pussy.”

Fuck me and fill my pussy with your cum! Then I want to be on top of you and fuck you before we leave. Please, Ray?”

“You can fuck me any way you want.”

“You can fuck me the same way, now give me your cock.”

I eased my cock close to her pussy as she grasped it in her fingers and held me. When my cock touched her wet pussy lips, Sienna sighed and I slowly eased my cock head halfway inside her before she tensed and I pulled back.

“You’re a very gentle, but forceful lover, Ray Harrison. Someone taught you well about a woman’s body and I would love to meet her.”

“You will and you’ll really have one hell of an experience, because there will be two of us on your sexy ass.”

“Do it now, Ray. Fuck me and one day I will tell you how much I needed you this day ... Right now, just give me all you have and let me revel in your lovemaking.”

“In OUR lovemaking, Sienna. We’re both making love. I’m not fucking you.

“I still want to make love to you with me on top, will you let me?”

“Any day of the week and twice on Sundays, Allie Catt.”

“Do me good and fast. I’m getting so close and I need to feel it! OH FUCK YES. It’s been so long ... I never knew I had these feelings left inside me after they robbed my ovary and virtually sterilized me.

“OH FUCK, RAY, I’m doing it! OH FUCK YES! Ohhhhh, dammmmnnnn, I’m getting a cum with you inside me and it hurts! Oh Ray, it hurts like hell ... but it’s so good, my pussy hurts! Have you gone yet?”

“No, I just now have the head of my cock in your pussy. I’m waiting for you to get all you can stand.”

“Then I want to be on top of you now, so I can fuck your sexy ass and look down on you while I cum on your cock.”

“When you get on top of me, I’m going to shove my cock all the way inside your pussy, then I’m going to suck your fat nipples like I did yesterday.”

“YES! I want that too. I want all of your cock, Ray. I can take all of you, I know I can.”

“I want to bend you over that saddle seat and fuck you from behind before we stop, Sienna.”

“OH YES, I want that too! Fuck me any way you can get your cock inside me.”

I pulled the two, fifty pound bags of feed out into the floor, one on top of the other, then laid back across them. They were close enough to the saddle rack that I was leaning back on a saddle, with my butt resting on the feed bags, my legs wide, my feet on the floor.

Sienna watched as I made our bed, then she walked up and threw a long, sexy leg across me like she was mounting her horse. Though I had just pulled my cock head out of her pussy, her split was tightly closed yet slippery from our secretions.

“Ride me, Italian Cowgirl. Get all of my cock deep inside your pussy and ride me until I cum. I want you to get as many as you can.”

When she settled down on my thighs, she had most of me inside her and I was about to blow, her pussy was so hot and tight.

“Oh Damn, this feels so good, Ray. I love your cock in my pussy. Can I really ride you hard? I feel like I could get another cum already. Do we have all of you inside me?”

“Not all the way. Are you sure you want me that deep?”

“Fuck your cock deeper inside me, Ray. I want to feel you go all the way when I ride you.”

“Ride me with your hot Italian ass grinding against my legs and we’ll both get our cum,” I told her and pulled her over to suck her fat nipples until she grunted and rode me harder. I never stopped sucking, switching from one to the other as she began to move faster and faster.

“I feel it, Ray. I’m getting closer and closer! I have all of you inside me and I feel your cock stretching me ... OH-FUCK-YOUR-COCK-IS-BIG! Oh damn, I’m going to cum, Ray. Cum with me, Baby. Oh yes it feels so good. Oh damn, I think you went all the way into my womb that time! Do-it-NOW, Ray!”

My cock felt like it was about to explode and when I started to cum, it was so powerful I felt like it was pressurized as she sat up straight and held her buttocks pressed down, to keep me as deep as I could go. It seemed as if I would never stop, and I just kept on and on blasting my semen with her pussy gripping me.

As soon as I had stopped spurting inside her, she was up and moving away from me. I turned to see her, and she was lying across the saddle with her golden brown buttocks just right to take me from behind.

“Now is my time, I love fucking my belly against a beautiful, sexy ass. You have a magnificent ass, did you know that, Sienna?”

“YES! I love my ass! I’d love to draw my ass on Allie Catt and let her get fucked from behind by Tom Catt. Do it, Ray. Fuck me hard and make me get one more cum. Reach over here and pull my titties and pinch my nipples as you fuck me. Oh Fuck, I wish I could get pregnant! I swear, I’d love for you to impregnate me at this very moment!”

I reached out and grabbed a handful of her long black mane, then pulled her head back and upwards. While I held her like this, I reached under her with my other hand and grabbed a swollen nipple.

“Oh Goddd yes, I love this. Fuck my ass raw. Make me cum again. YES, YES, YES, PULL MY HAIR! Fuck my pussy! Cum in my pussy! Fill my womb with your seed! If it were only possible for God to let me have just one last egg left in my body, I would want it to be now ... with your semen rushing to fertilize it!”

We were fucking so hard against each other, the wooden saddle rack was swaying as if it would give way under our weight. The next time, I thrust against her ass so hard, the saddle rack did crash and the saddle skidded across the floor next to the outside wall. I never stopped fucking her as she lay across the saddle with her ass raised to take me. She never stopped humping her ass back for more until we rode this one down. We had slowed our thrusts as it began, then it kept building and building, until I felt like my plumbing was stopped up and I couldn’t shoot.

Her pussy loosened its grip on me and each of us flooded the saddle skirts and stirrups, with cum streaming from her pussy onto the floor.

“Ray?”

“Yes, Sienna.”

“I apologize for yelling and wishing for an egg so you could make me pregnant. That was uncalled for and I hope I didn’t ruin our lovemaking. You are a wonderful lover and you have a magnificent cock. You must have spent at least a cup full of semen directly into the very mouth of my womb. I felt you spray your cum four times and you only pulled out twice to change positions. It was so damn wild and totally abandoned the way you blew your seed into me. It was so fucking wonderful, and I could not help but wish-just-one-more-time, damn it! The last specialist told me that as long as I menstruate, I could possibly produce an egg and even multiple eggs after my ovary healed completely. I promised myself that I’d never get my hopes up again...

But this time - for some strange, wildly erotic reason - I honestly believe I was ovulating when you nailed my ass to that saddle the way you did.”

“You wouldn’t be upset if we did impregnate you?”

“Ray, I have wanted a baby since before I was out of high school. If I could possibly be impregnated now, I would be the happiest woman in Kansas and my family would celebrate for weeks.”

Sienna, we’ve never talked about this, but I know you must be married, simply by some of the things you’ve said. Would he want you to have a baby? By another man, even?”

“He would be the happiest man alive, Ray! His sperm count has always been weak and then I lost an ovary and almost lost the other one because of a lingering infection. Please don’t feel bad because I’ve cheated. We’ve drifted so far apart after we tried for years to have a baby, and nothing worked. There were many times I wasn’t sure we would make it much longer ... He has suggested many times that we try one of those fertility clinics or even a sperm bank and see if there isn’t some remote possibility I could become pregnant by another man’s sperm. We went to one and it was so cold - cut and dried, that we walked out.

“He even ask me if I would agree to us to finding our own donor ... Maybe pick a handsome young college student!”

“Did you ever try?”

“No, about the time we both decided to go for it, I got another, really bad infection, and I was on antibiotics for a month ... Regardless of whether I am actually pregnant after trying for all these years, I will always love you for giving me back my self esteem and my will to live. I’m not just content being a survivor now... I am alive. My husband told me just yesterday, that he loved the change in me. He actually put his hand on mine at the breakfast table and told me that - after neither of us have spoken for a month.”

“Then I hope we did make a baby, Sienna. Wouldn’t it be something though, if you did have multiple eggs?”

“Your cock is getting hard inside me again, Ray! Just talking about the possibility of you making me pregnant excites you, doesn’t it? Would you want to give me a little added insurance? Just in case I did produce an egg, possibly even more than one egg?”

“Are you sure, Sienna?”

“Lie down on those feed sacks again, Ray. This naked Allie Catt is going to ride that bucking bronc bareback until he does fill my womb with his baby seed...

“At least I can pretend. Can’t I, Ray?”


Dee and I had our first movie date and both of us enjoyed the movie immensely. We stopped by Subway afterward where we split a large Philly Cheesesteak Hoagie. This was the most time we had spent, just being together. I was having a great time as we sat in the booth and ate while we talked, and I could tell Dee was too.

When I took her home, we sat in my pickup and talked for a few minutes. When time came for her to go inside, we began kissing and touching.

This led to a steamy session with her legs spread wide as she sat facing me.

“Ray, can I call my Mom and tell her and Daddy about you?”

“Where do they live?”

“In D.C.”

“It will be late there and I’d feel uncomfortable with you talking about me to them. I mean, well, I’m sitting here ogling your exposed pussy and you want to call your parents?”

“Yes, and I want to scoot closer to you. Please touch my pussy while I talk to them. I’ll beg if I have to.”

“You just did.”

“I know. Did it work?” She laughed, pushing a button and I heard her phone ringing.

She took my hand and placed it right between her thighs, almost touching her pussy. Then looked at me and smiled as we stared into each other’s face, merely inches apart.

“Hello, Mom. Did I wake you? Good. I have something really good to tell you. Is Daddy awake too?”

“Yes, tell him to put his book down and you put the speaker on.” As Dee talked to them, she reached down to slide my hand closer until my knuckles touched her pussy. I could feel her heat and my cock was hard.

Mom, Daddy... I met a boy!”

“Yes and he’s a Kansas boy, born and raised. He’s from over in the western part of the state in a small rural community. His parents are both school teachers and he has a perfect high school grade point average. By the way, his name is Raymond Ray Lewis Harrison and he’s so tall and handsome. Mom he’s got shiny black hair like yours - and like mine, before. When I told him my hair was naturally that color, he told me he liked dark hair on women. I am Mom and thanks, I’ll tell him.”

“Yes, I’m positive he’s a good guy. Carol is best friends with his aunt and he’s living with her. No, we’re sitting in his secondhand pickup his parents bought him for graduation. I was about to go inside, but I wanted to call you first. We went to a movie and shared a hoagie afterward. I know, it’s just like you told me it would be. He already likes me a lot too, I can tell by the way he’s grinning at me right now.”

“Mom, he even told me that as long as I never hurt him, he’d be my best friend and let me do anything I wanted when he was with me.”

“I can hear Daddy ... Tell him that Ray promised me he wouldn’t take advantage of me and wouldn’t let anyone else either. Just wait until you meet him Daddy, you’ll see. I know you’ll like him.

“No, he’s not a jock but he’s got the body for it, if he wanted to be. Mom, you’re going to love him too.”

“Wait! Just a second, I want Ray to tell you hi and bye,” Dee said as she leaned closer. When our lips met she rammed her tongue down my throat, kissing me until I nearly shot off in my pants. She pulled the back of my fingers tight against her pussy and I felt her hot, wet lips spread slightly. I thought for sure I was going to shoot then.

“Mom’s name is Sybil and Daddy’s name is Lawrence. Oh our last name is Jefferson,” she whispered.

“You mean ... as in, US Senator Lawrence Jefferson?” I asked.

I was stunned.

“Yes, now tell them hi and bye for me,” she said and rammed her tongue down my throat again as she sucked on it and I tried to pull it out of her mouth. I love kissing Dee.

“Hello Senator and Mrs. Jefferson!

“Senator, I have to tell you that my mom and dad campaigned for you locally back home and speak highly of you all the time. Dee and I just met a few days ago and we’re getting to know each other. She’s going to try and help me get a job where she works...

“Well, Mom and Dad wanted me to get my Bachelors, then go on and get my Masters. Dad wants me to get into politics on the state level. Mom wants me to be a college professor. I think I’d like either one but I’ll wait and make that decision later. I’ve just now enrolled for my freshman year at K-State...

“No, I’m staying with Mom’s younger sister here in Manhattan. I don’t think Mom trusted me in the dorm without her living in the room with me...

“Yes Ma’am and thank you both. Here’s Dee. Good talking to both of you and I hope you have a good night...

“Give’em hell in congress, Senator.”

“OMIGOD! My Daddy will love you for that.”

“Hello? Yes, isn’t he just precious, Mom? I know. I bet Daddy already wants to meet him...

“Well, we just recently met but I wanted you to talk to him and hear him when he talks. Doesn’t he talk like a man who can persuade a person to do whatever he wants?

“We won’t Daddy! Mom, he lets me be me too. I know, I told you he was so precious...

“Bye for now. Love you Mom. Love you Daddy.”

Dee clicked her phone off and looked at me with big tears in her eyes.

“What?”

“Hold your hand still, Ray. Will you?”

“Sure.”

As soon as I said it, I knew what she was going to do and relaxed my arm as she pulled my hand between her legs. I extended my fingers and felt them pressing against her naked butt cheeks.

I wished my hand was turned up, but I knew I’d get too excited and put my fingers in her pussy. I curled my middle finger and pressed my knuckle against her warm, moist opening. She slid back just a little and though I couldn’t feel it, I knew my knuckle was right on her clitty. I gave it hell as she rode my hand and leaned toward my face again.

When we kissed this time, I put my free hand behind her neck and pulled her to me. I tried to fuck her mouth with my tongue. She beat me at my game and swabbed my teeth and gums with her long narrow tongue. The harder she kissed, the harder I pulled her to me with my hand clamped on the back of her neck.

Dee slid up on my wrist and twisted my arm until I realized what she wanted, but I was determined NOT to put a finger in her pussy. I let my index fingertip slide back to rest right over her tiny, clenched butthole.

Dee was wild and I pressed harder as she rode down on my finger. I knew she wanted it inside her, but I wasn’t sure if she knew it may hurt.

“Dee?”

Put it in there, then put your thumb on my clitty. I want to cum so bad!

I mauled her little clitty and pressed my finger tip against her butthole even tighter. She rode my hand and I held it steady for her, just letting her fuck my thumb and finger. My finger tip made a dive into her slick, tight butthole and she screamed in my ear. My thumb was about to push her small clitty out the top of her pussy split and she ground her ass down even more. Then she screamed again and again.

“OH YES-YES-YES, I feel it, I feel my cum! Oh YESSSsssssss, I’m getting another one!”

I pulled her face back to mine and grabbed a handful of her hair. I held her lips pressed against my mouth as we kissed and sucked until I felt her body begin to relax as her orgasms subsided.

Dee slumped forward with her head against my shoulder as she kept my hand pressed to her slippery, slick pussy. She had the vinyl seat slick with her cum and I knew her skirt had to be wet.

“Ray?”

“Yes?”

“Making love cannot possibly be any better than that.”

“I’ve made love and I have masturbated. Believe me, the thrill of holding a beautiful naked woman as we make love, has no equal.”


The next morning at 9:00, I was heading out to go job hunting again. I wasn’t sure if Dee could actually wrangle me a job at Mangini’s, and I couldn’t wait any longer. Just as I closed the door to my pickup and started the engine, my cell phone rang. I didn’t recognize the number.

“Hello.”

Ray Harrison?” I knew his voice and I had to smile.

“Yes Sir, Mr. Mangini.”

You recognized my voice?”

“Yes Sir. You have a very distinct, Italian accent.”

Thank you, Ray. Is there any way you can come to my office this morning? I need to talk to you.”

“Yes Sir. I’m on my way.”

Come to the service entrance, we’re not open for business until 10:30.”

“Yes Sir. I’ll be right there.”


“Ray, it seems you’ve made quite an impression on my youngest niece and she has enlisted the lobbying power of her mother, who is my sister.

“I must confess to you up front though, you also made an immediate impression on me when you came in my office the other day. I hardly ever hire more than two waiters, and you’re the first this year, the other one I interviewed, I had high hopes for, but he didn’t work out...

“Ray, I’m in business to make money, just like any other businessman. I have learned that a service staff of pretty young college girls can bring in more money than the best male servers I’ve ever had. However, I do cater to the women, not just to the men of the families, and single men. Men—love—steaks, and men bring their families here because we serve the best steaks in Manhattan, by popular vote in the food-service reviews too, I might add...

“Now, back to the women. There are a lot of college girls who come here to dine - even young, single professional women, and married women who come here to have a drink at the bar, then dine alone with us, or in twos, threes, or larger groups. Those women range from your age to my age and they have money to spend. This is where you come in. I will train you myself in the art of serving women - and believe me, it is an art when done right. You have all the right tools, with your rugged good looks, your easy, friendly smile and your personality. When we’re done, you’ll be one of the highest paid servers to ever work for me...

“If you can stand to be on your feet for eight to ten hours or more, in your boots, wear them. I usually ask my male servers to wear khakis, the same as my girls. But, I want you to wear your tight jeans and since you like wearing white tee shirts, I’ll give you ten of them with Mangini’s logo on them. You come to work with a smile on your face, dressed as you are now, and you’ll soon have your own fan club lining up here at Mangini’s...

“You’ll start out the same as all first time servers - seven dollars an hour plus tips. Three percent of your tips that are totaled on the tab will be held back for the hostesses and the busboys. All cash tips left on the table are one hundred percent yours...

“If you’re a betting man, I’ll wager you right now, that in three weeks, you’ll be averaging over one hundred and fifty dollars per shift, in salary and tips. Care to bet?”

“Mr. Mangini, I’m not a betting man simply because I can’t afford to lose. I do sincerely thank you for giving me a chance though. As I told you before, I’ll be the best you’ve ever had. With you training me, how can I lose?”

Ray, just call me Mangini - Everyone does. Even my wife, my sister and two nieces call me Mangini. When you have your pockets full of money, I’ll take you to the tracks and teach you to bet the horses. I love horse races and I love to bet on them because I know how to win.”

“I’ve never been to a horse race and I’d be scared to even bet the minimum, knowing I could lose.”

“Ray, when Mangini teaches you to serve women so well, they’ll come back and bring friends the next time, you’ll be known as a winner. When Mangini teaches you to how to pick horses and place your bets, you will be an even bigger winner...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.