You Should Leave - Cover

You Should Leave

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 2: Strike 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Strike 2 - A couple tries multiple times, over several years to have a successful threesome with another man. It doesn't go as planned. [This story was posted elsewhere, but has a new enhanced and expanded ending.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

I woke up the next morning and lay there staring at my wife. She had been willing to fuck Danny without any hesitation of apparent guilt. If I had not freaked out, she would have done it. A big part of my trust in her was missing. I didn’t know if it was lost or just gone temporarily. I mean, after all, I had suggested it. I had consented and maybe even instigated it. Could I blame her? Perhaps she was doing it because she thought I wanted her to.

But what if it was more than that? What if she had wanted to fuck Danny all along and manipulated me into setting it up? If she was that willing to fuck him last night, what was to stop her from doing it some other time? Maybe I would never even know.

What if she wanted to fuck someone else? What if she already had? I started analyzing every relationship she had with other men. I started re-thinking every encounter, every conversation, every touch and verbal exchange. Was my wife fucking every man she met behind my back?

I couldn’t take it anymore.

I shook her shoulder.

“Janet, wake up,” I said softly.

She opened her eyes slowly. “Huh?” she asked groggily.

I shook her again, a little more firmly.

“Janet, wake up,” I repeated, then added, “We need to talk.”

“Can’t it wait?” she asked, stretching languidly, like a cat.

“No, it can’t,” I sat up in the bed, looking down at her. “I need to know if you’re fucking anyone behind my back.”

She opened her eyes and sat up, “What?” she exclaimed, glaring at me. “Are you serious?”

“Yes, I’m serious,” I stated flatly. “Have you been cheating on me?”

“No!” she shouted, looking hurt, “Why the fuck would you think that? I love you and have no interest in anybody but you! You stupid fuck!”

“Then what the fuck were you doing last night with Danny?” I asked.

“You know what I was doing!” she yelled. “It was your fucking idea!”

“Yeah,” I responded, “but I didn’t expect you to be so into it and want him to fuck you so much.”

“Oh my god, “ she exclaimed. “You’re an idiot! What the hell did you think would happen. You wanted me to fuck him. Did you want me not to enjoy it? What the fuck would I do it for if I wasn’t going to have fun doing it?”

I started at her unable to answer.

“You’re such an ass,” she continued berating me. “I can’t believe you did that. You made Danny feel like shit. He didn’t do anything wrong. You set it up for him to fuck me then jumped his ass for doing it. You’re a prick, Dave.”

I looked down, forlorn.

“I just...” I began, but she cut me off.

“You just what?” she yelled.

“I just saw you two together and how turned on you were, and I started worrying. What if you liked Danny too much? What if you liked him more than me? I don’t want to lose you. I love you.”

Her face softened slightly, but she was still angry. “I don’t think you can handle what your dick wants. It wants me to fuck someone else, but your brain doesn’t.”

“You’re right,” I conceded. “It is a hot fantasy, but I only want it as a fantasy. I just don’t feel confident enough to do it for real. I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry, baby,” she said, then surprised me by hugging me. “I can’t believe I am saying this. I’m glad you don’t want me to fuck anybody else. I’m happy just being your slut. I don’t need anybody else.”

I kissed her, and she melted into my arms. We made love, slowly and tenderly. After, as we lay cuddling, she brought up the topic I had been dreading.

“Are you going to call Danny, or am I?” she asked.

I thought about it for a couple of minutes before replying. “Well,” I explained, “I created this situation, so I think I should be the one to try to fix it. It’s not your fault.”

“Good answer,” she said, kissing my cheek. “You’re not as dumb as you look.”

“Ouch,” I said, feigning insult.

I called Danny. It was an awkward phone call. He tried to apologize, but I let him off the hook.

“We were all drunk and playing the game; we got carried away,” I told him. “Don’t worry about it. I stopped things before they went too far. It’s ok.”

“You’re sure we’re all good, Dave?” he asked. I could hear the sincerity in his voice.

“Absolutely,” I said, “just next party I get to finger Maggie to a near orgasm so that we’re even.”

There was a long pause, then “It’s hard to tell if you’re kidding around, sometimes,” he said, fishing.

“I’m kidding,” I said, letting him relax.

“Whew!” he said, and I could feel the tension drop. “You had me going for a minute.”

Maggie never found out about what happened. Janet and I avoided discussing the night with Danny. We didn’t see them again for a few weeks. When we did, the interaction between Danny and Janet was incredibly awkward. As time went by, we met with them less and less frequently.

About six months after the card game, Danny invited us to Maggie’s birthday party. Janet and I discussed it and decided not to go. We sent a gift from Amazon and made an excuse for not attending. After that, we just seemed to drift apart.

“You know what I think the mistake was,” I said, broaching the almost forgotten topic.

“What mistake?” she asked, oblivious to what I meant.

“You know, about picking Danny for our first step into swinging,” I answered.

“Oh, is that was swinging?” she asked, laughing. I was happy to see she was able to laugh about it now.

“Yeah, well I don’t know how else to describe it.”

“So, what was the mistake?” she asked.

“Well there were a couple of things,” I explained, “First, it was supposed to be a threesome, right?”

“Well, that’s what we had fantasized about,” she answered.

“But, with Danny, it was just the two of you. I wasn’t involved.”

“Well, that’s because you left the room,” she countered. “You should have come and danced with us.”

“Yeah, maybe, but that brings up the second mistake,” I said.

“What was that?” she asked.

“Well, the second mistake was picking Danny,” I replied.

“Why is that? He is our friend. We trust him. Plus, he had a great looking cock,” she gave me a wicked smile before adding the last part.

“His cock notwithstanding, I think it was a mistake because he was too close to home. You know him too well and see him too often. It’s too familiar. The risk of attachment is too high, and I was afraid you might fall in love with him.”

“That’d never happen,” she replied, shaking her head.

“You never know,” I disagreed. “It happens. So, the next time we do something like that, it should be with someone we trust, but who isn’t around very often and who won’t be in our lives to pose a risk of you having an affair or growing too attached.”

“The next time?” she repeated, giving me an incredulous look.

“Well, I’ve thought about it a lot since then. I’m glad you didn’t fuck Danny, but I think I overreacted. It was totally hot. If it were with someone else, in the right situation, I think I could handle it.”

“You’re weird,” she said. “Do you know that?”

“Yeah, I do,” I replied.

“But, I love you a lot,” she said, then kissed me.

“So, if you were still interested,” I started, “I might be willing to give it another shot if it were a threesome and there was no risk of over-familiarity.”

She laughed, “You’re starting to sound like a lawyer.”

I joined in the laughing, then said, “Well, the party of the first part wants to fuck the party of the second part, while the third party sticks his cock in your mouth.”

“What I said was funnier than what you said,” she retorted, “but your comment sounded more fun.”

“So, would you want to try that?” I asked, hopeful for a positive response.

Instead, she said, “We’ll have to see. I don’t think you can handle it, but I think everyone needs a second chance.”

So, that night during our regular sex play, the threesome fantasy was back and hotter than ever. Janet came multiple times with my cock and a dildo in her at the same time. Our fantasy guest made a regular reappearance in our bedroom.

Two weeks later I was home for lunch on a Thursday, and Janet asked me if I remembered her former co-worker Steve.

“Yeah, I remember,” I answered. “Steve is the guy who moved to Hawaii or something, right?”

“That’s him,” she answered, “Well, I’ve been talking to him off and on since he moved, and I found out a lot of surprising things about him.”

“Oh, like what?” I asked, mildly curious.

“Well, apparently he is a bit of a swinger. He told me about a sex club here in town that he used to go to.”

“Here? Really? Is it still open?” I asked. Now, she had my full attention.

“Yeah, it is,” she answered. “I looked it up online, and it’s still here. I thought maybe we could go sometime if you want.”

“Absolutely,” I replied, immediately.

“Cool,” she said, but I could tell she was acting nervous. There was something else.

“What else did you talk about?” I asked, feeling a tightness in my chest.

“Well, I told him about us and what happened with Danny,” she confessed.

“You told him that?” I raised my voice. I was surprised and angry. It felt a bit personal to be sharing.

“I figured since he was in Hawaii and likely we would never see him again, it was safe. Plus, I wanted his advice.

I nodded. I thought about it and realized it was most likely safe. It felt awkward, but made some sense.

“What did he say?” I asked.

“He said your reaction was normal,” she stated, pausing for my reaction. His comment pleased me. He could have tried to turn Janet against me. Maybe he wasn’t a bad guy.

“He also said you were right about the reasons why Danny was a bad choice. He agreed that we should focus on threesomes, as they are way safer.”

I shook my head, “Good to know.”

“And,” she continued, “he said you were right about over-familiarity. He said we should pick someone we trust, but who is not around much.”

I shook my head again. Why did I get the feeling She was trying to sell me something?

“Okay,” I said. I didn’t say anything else, and the conversation lagged.

“Did you tell him about our fantasies?” I finally asked.

“Yes.”

“In detail?” I could feel my cock stiffening.

“Yes.”

“How much detail?” I asked. My cock was fully erect and wanting attention.

“In graphic detail,” she answered. From the flushed look on her face, I could tell she was getting aroused.

“In an email?” I queried, sliding my hand slowly up her leg to her pussy. I could feel the heat before I touched it. When I did, my fingertips came away slick.

“At first,” she answered. I could tell she was holding something back.

“How else?” I asked as I worked my fingers in between her slippery labia.

“Skype,” she said, pushing her hips up to force my fingers against her.

“Text or video?” I asked as my slick finger brushed her clit. She shuddered and let out a soft gasp.

“Both,” she confessed.

I stroked her clit slowly. She twisted her hips, round and round and up and down. She whimpered, and I knew she was close.

“Did you cum on camera for him?” I asked, rubbing her clit harder. Her hips were bouncing up and down.

“No,” she whispered, and I knew she was lying.

I pulled my finger off her clit just before she came. She cried out and bucked.

“Did you?” I asked again.

“Yes,” she admitted. I resumed rubbing her clit aggressively. Within seconds she was cumming hard in my hand.

“Are you mad?” she asked, looking incredibly vulnerable.

“Not at all,” I reassured her.

“He is really into threesomes,” she said, “He gets excited talking about them, just like you do, but he has much more experience doing them.”

I could tell she had more to say, so I waited.

“And I trust him,” she added.

“Trust is important,” I replied, still waiting.

“There’s no risk of over-familiarity, as he lives in Hawaii and only comes here about once a year.”

“I see,” I said, “That makes sense.” I still didn’t bite. I wanted her to get it all out.

“And, well,” she began nervously, “he is coming here soon for a week-long trip, and he suggested we meet on the weekend while he is here. No pressure. No guarantees. Just see how we feel, where it goes.”

And there it was.

I nearly came.

“Uh,” was all that came out.

“Is that uh-yes or uh-no?” Janet asked with a grin.

“Uh-yes,” I said, excited but nervous. “I mean if you think it would be ok.”

“It’s what you want, right?” she asked, reaching down to rub the copious pre-cum from the head of my turgid cock. “I don’t know that we’ll ever find a better candidate.”

I thought about it. Janet was probably right. Steve lived in Hawaii. He only came around once a year, and he didn’t seem to be a threat. I remembered meeting him once or twice, at a couple of events we had attended. He was about ten years older than us and in no better physical condition. So, he wasn’t a sexy hunk to steal my wife away with his dangerous good looks. However, I was worried about one thing.

“How big is his dick?” I asked, blushing slightly.

Janet stroked me faster, her fist pumping my shaft from tip to balls. My hips reacted involuntarily and thrust in cadence to her movements. I was putty in her hands.

“I’ve never held it,” she whispered in my ear, “but from watching him jack off on camera, I’d say it’s about the same size as this one, maybe just a little smaller. That okay?”

I grunted, and cum squirted up into the air, then fell on her fist. She kept pumping her hand, and more cum jetted out to splatter on my belly and chest.

“I take that as a yes?” Janet asked, giggling uncontrollably.

I nodded. When I finished cumming, Janet squeezed out the last few drops then licked her hand clean. With some of it still in her mouth, she kissed me, hard. I pulled away, but she held me tightly in place and slid her tongue into my mouth. I moaned and kissed her back, tasting my sperm for the first time. It wasn’t that bad, a little metallic.

“So, I can tell him it’s ok?” she asked as she pushed me on my back and straddled me, rubbing her wet pussy on my flaccid cock.

“I guess so, yeah,” I said. Janet’s pussy was on fire and slick with her juices. It was rubbing all over my dick and felt incredible. It wouldn’t take long to have me hard again if she kept that up. “Maybe I should talk to him first.”

“Okay,” she said, then slid off me.

“Where are you going?” I asked, sounding disappointed. I wanted more of what she had been offering.

She stepped over to the dresser and picked up her tablet, tapped on it a few times and then started speaking into it.

“Hey Steve,” she said.

“Well, hello Janet,” came his voice from the tablet. She had him on camera in Skype. “Woah, are you naked?”

“Uh huh,” she replied in a sexy voice, “I am. See.” She pointed the tablet down her body, showing off to him.

“Damn, you look incredible. Want me to get naked too?” Steve asked.

What the fuck was she doing? I was stunned, but mildly aroused, that she was doing this so openly. I couldn’t help but notice the casual way in which they interacted. They had apparently done this often. How long had this been going on?

“Yeah, I’d love that, but I have good news and a surprise,” she explained. “Which do you want first?”

I could not see the screen, but I could hear him unzip his pants and the sounds of cloth moving. “I always love good news,” he said laughing.

“Ok,” she started, “the good news is Dave said he’d be up for the threesome when you come to visit.”

“That’s great news!” he exclaimed, “I’m looking forward to sharing that body with him.”

“Mmmm,” Janet replied. She reached down between her legs with one hand and started rubbing herself. “Me too. And I can’t wait to get that thing you’re playing with in my pussy.” I assumed she was looking at his dick.

“You won’t have to wait long. So, what’s the surprise?” He asked.

“This,” Janet said as she sat down on the bed next to me and moved the tablet slightly. I must have come into view. I could see him stroking his cock for a second. Janet was right; it was similar to my size or smaller. Then suddenly his face filled the screen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.