Sharing an Uber - Cover

Sharing an Uber

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A couple share's an Uber with their neighbors after a long night of drinking and things get a little carried away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Swinging   Oral Sex  

It had been a long, hot day. We’d spent it out and about since about seven in the morning. We started at the annual balloon festival and 5k fun run, and then we’d gone to the outlet mall and spent several grueling hours shopping. Finally, we had met a group of neighbors at a local restaurant for dinner and drinks.

Fortunately, we took Uber there and had agreed to share it with our next door neighbors, Fred and Maria. We often did this to save money, to avoid costly DWI tickets, and to spend more time socializing with our friends. I picked up the Uber on the way out, plus the first round of drinks. Fed agreed to pick up the ride home, which usually cost more. As frequently happens, we drank a lot. My wife, Jackie, and I were feeling no pain when the time it came to return home. To our surprise, Fred splurged and got the more expensive Uber Black.

When the luxury SUV arrived, we started piling in. My wife, Jackie, climbed in back. I moved to get in, but Fred laughed, nudged me out of the way, and jumped in back with her. I didn’t think anything of it. We’d lived next to each other for over twenty years and got along like family. That kind of horsing around was commonplace and safe, as we all knew it meant nothing and would go nowhere. Our banter almost always included a bit of sexual innuendo and flirting, but never once had anyone ever done anything remotely inappropriate.

“Y’all behave back there,” I said, laughing heartily. “Jackie, keep your hands to yourself.” My wife rolled her eyes at me. She’d been having female issues for the past six months that had reduced her sexual desire. If it had been twenty years ago, I might have been worried. In her younger years, Jackie had possessed an almost insatiable appetite for sex. Now, with middle age well entrenched, I was resigned to getting sex once a month, if that.

Fred’s wife, Maria, let out a chuckle then teased, “Fred only wishes he could get that lucky.”

I helped Maria climb up and into the large SUV. She sat in the 2nd row and slid all the way across, gesturing for me to get in and sit next to her. I couldn’t tell who was drunker, Maria or my wife. Both of them were slurring their words and had been staggering around while we waited for the ride to arrive. I got in, laughing and acting silly. I sat down, and Maria pulled me closer, then held onto my arm. She leaned her head on my shoulder. “Good night,” she said, “wake me when we get there.”

“Maybe we should have ordered tequila shots,” Fred said, laughing loudly. “That way we might’ve gotten laid tonight.” We’d often joked that both Jackie and Maria get horny when they drink tequila. Instead, tonight, the girls had been drinking wine and cosmopolitans. My wife was very petite, at just a smidgen over five feet and barely a hundred pounds. She was a lightweight and would get pretty drunk after two glasses of wine. She’d had three cosmos and four or five glasses of wine. We were fortunate she was still awake.

Maria was significantly larger than Jackie, at 5’ 7” tall and 135 pounds. She could handle her booze much better than my wife. Unfortunately, that also meant she could drink a lot more. I wasn’t tracking how much Maria drank, but it was enough to have her slumped in her seat, leaning against me. I assumed she was out for the duration of the ride back.

The first couple of minutes of the ride were pretty boisterous, with a lot of singing, laughing, and playful ball-busting, but soon it all died down. We had about a forty-five-minute ride home, and I think the long day, coupled with the alcohol, was starting to take its toll. Maria was asleep, and I was lightly dozing. From the sounds coming from the back seat, I assumed Jackie was out cold, and Fred was sawing logs, too.

About ten minutes into the ride, I heard a muffled sound from behind me, and I glanced back. Fred had turned sideways and was practically laying down across the seat, with one leg behind Jackie and the other on the floor. Jackie was lying between his legs, head on his chest. He had his arms around her, and they were both sleeping soundly. I grinned, again, not thinking anything untoward was going on. They could make a cute couple, except that they were both married to different people. I turned back around and closed my eyes.

Maria shifted and moved slightly, her head nearly in my lap. Her free hand moved around as if looking for a place to land. Finally, her arm went around my waist, gripping my shirt in her hand to keep it from falling onto my crotch. A few minutes passed, and she seemed to drift deeper into sleep. Her hand let go and slid down to land right on my cock. I had on very thin, white linen, beach-style pants and, as usual, no underwear. The only thing between her hand and my dick was a layer of cloth.

I tried not to think about it. It was extremely awkward. I considered moving Maria’s hand but didn’t want to draw attention to it. I was uncomfortable and struggled to keep from getting a boner. A few minutes later, I was getting used to Maria’s hand being there when it moved. Her fingers opened, and she inadvertently rubbed my cock with the flat of her hand.

“Oh, sheesh,” I thought. I felt myself starting to grow erect. I tried to concentrate on things like the news, my work, dead puppies, anything other than Maria curled up in my lap, with her hand rubbing my cock. That all went out the window when she moaned in her sleep, and her fingers curled closed around the shaft of my dick. She held it firmly in her hand through the linen fabric.

Was that an accident? It had to be some involuntary reaction. Her muscles just did what seemed natural, not realizing it was my cock she was gripping. I was getting harder and growing more and more uncomfortable. I reached out to pull her hand off when she started moving her arm up and down slowly.

Dear God, I thought, Maria, my neighbor’s wife, was jacking my dick!

I sat perfectly still. What should I do? Her movement was languid and could have been like sleep-walking, except she was sleep jacking. I needed to stop her, but I was afraid to wake her. If she came to with my cock in her hand, she might freak or think that I had put it there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.