Making Musik - Cover

Making Musik

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Coming of Age Sex Story: Teenage dulcimer player needs help getting to a contest. He gets much more than he expects.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Sharing   First   .

in the evening as she was sitting out on her back porch she kept hearing the melodious sounds of a hammered dulcimer wafting from nearby. It was being played well and she finally localized it by walking around her yard to find it coming from a yard kitty corner behind hers. Getting her kitchen stepstool, she peeked over the fence and saw a young man on his back deck playing.

Sarah was a music teacher, formerly at schools but now giving private lessons at home. She took a walk around the block to the house that she identified and was able to into the back yard where the young man was making music. He didn’t see her until she announced her presence when he finished a tune. She introduced herself and explained why she had found him, being a music teacher but not for this instrument. When she commented on how well he played, Ted said he was rehearsing for a national championship in a few weeks. She pressed for more information and he filled her in.

She often came over to listen to him and he asked for her feedback on his choice of songs and how he was interpreting them. She made a number of suggestions which he incorporated into his performance. He would have two sets of two songs each, one for the first round and another set if he made the finals.

It was almost time to leave for the festival where the competition was being held when Ted called Sarah in a panic, “My mother was going to take me but she can’t get the time off work. I’m only 15 so I can’t just take the car. I don’t know what I’m going to do!” Sarah said she had an idea and would get back to him.

He hugged her when she said that she could take him. A friend had a small RV so they could camp on the festival grounds. It was very small but it worked. They stopped for the night about halfway there and pulled into a Walmart parking lot. Sarah went to use the store facilities first and had her nightgown on when Ted returned. She didn’t usually wear one. There was only one space in the back of the RV so she turned her head as he stripped down to his boxers. He’d been wondering all day where he was going to sleep because there was only one standard size bed in that small vehicle but she moved over and told him that she liked company in bed. He wondered how much was in those words but fell asleep quickly.

In the early morning Sarah got up to take a pee in the little bathroom and when she came back to bed she could see Ted’s morning wood poking out of his boxers. She bent down and began sucking, comparing it to her husband’s and it came out quite favorably. Ted must’ve thought he was having a wet dream because his eyes didn’t open until he filled her mouth with lots of teen cream. She was rubbing herself to an orgasm at the same time. He was in a bit of shock as he watched her smile and swallow. Nothing was said as they dressed and found a place to eat breakfast before rolling down the road.

They arrived at the campground and got registered and settled before supper. It was fun to walk around and see all the musicians jamming spontaneously among the RVs and tents. He set up his dulcimer and began practicing. It got pretty late before they decided they’d better turn in. The evening was warm and the little RV didn’t have an air conditioner so they turned on a fan and Sarah announced it was too warm for a nightie and she just stripped in front of him. He kept on his boxers on spite of what had happened that morning.

The night cooled off and in the morning Sarah filled her mouth with his cock once more but this time she reached for his hands to caress her breasts and when he finished she moved his head down between her legs and taught him how to eat pussy. He learned quickly and she enjoyed it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.