Stop Watch - Cover

Stop Watch

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A power that is too good to be true becomes a corrupting influence on a man and leads him into temptations he'd never thought possible.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

I stood between Kara’s parted legs in just my robe, my erection barely being contained by the thin fabric. My daughter’s eye’s were hazy with arousal, but I could see that some small part of her recognised that this situation wasn’t normal.

“Dad, I - are you sure? I don’t know...” She began to say, her voice hesitant.

At the same time her hands were outstretched, her fingers splayed and hovering over my barely covered crotch. She was staring - not at me - but at the bulge of my cock. Her mouth was open and she was breathing hard. Her lips were red and flushed - shining and wet.

I felt very sure of myself in this situation I had created. Just as I had with Linda, I was going to make a conscious effort to stoke all the triggers I had placed within Kara.

Being perverted and naughty with me would arouse her to the point where she couldn’t stop ... She trusted both Linda and I implicitly ... She found us both attractive and fantasied about being seduced ... Add that to what she had just been a part of, and I had all that I would ever need.

“Im sure, baby.” I growled staring down at the top of her head. From this angle her diminutive form could have been that of her mother. But knowing it was my daughter made me ache. I hadn’t had any relief since early that morning, and I had subjected myself to an overwhelming amount of sexual stimuli. I put my hands on her head and gently caressed her hair - echoing what Linda had just done. “It’s a bit late for regrets now though isn’t it? And you looked like you enjoyed watching us.”

Kara gasped and closed her thighs, her knees resting on the outside of my legs. She squirmed on the seat.

“I can’t believe that just happened.” She said softly with her voice thick. “It was so wrong - so hot...”

“It was very naughty of you, baby.” I said holding her head firmly. “If I’d known you were such a perverted girl I would have invited you to join us ages ago.”

“Oh fuck.” Kara moaned softly, looking up at my face for the first time. Her voice was thin and reedy with lust and desire. “I’m not really like that, I swear -”

I cut my daughter off.

“But you are, Kara.” I purred looking down into her wide-eyed face with pleasure. I knew I didn’t have a tender expression showing - I was just too fucking horny and excited. I shook my head slowly in mock dismay. “You’re our naughty, perverted, little girl. Your mother and I both heard you cum. I don’t know - masturbating while watching your parents...”

I felt Kara’s legs apply more pressure around me. She scooted her hips towards me on the chair an inch - moving her crotch closer. My daughter moved her hands closer as well but before they made contact with my bulging erection she veered - resting her hands on my hips as if to steady herself.

“You came so hard and fast too.” I continued, relishing the feeling of power I had over her. “I wouldn’t be surprised if that wasn’t the first time you’ve watched us.”

Kara bit her bottom lip and her face - already red with arousal - flushed even brighter with embarrassment.

“You have - haven’t you?” I asserted to her in a tone of faux revelation. Having set up many of the occasions she had watched Linda and I fucking, I was playing the devils advocate here.

Kara just looked up at me - her eyes clouded with lust. She seemed to be in a trance, only barely aware of what was going on. Her hands crept along my hips, edging towards the front of my robe.

“What were you doing while you watched us?” I asked Kara, beginning to breathe a little rapidly myself now. “Were you masturbating then as well?”

Kara’s chin dipped minutely in the affirmative. She gripped the front of my robe in two small fists, pulling me incrementally closer. I took a hand off her head and tenderly ran the back of my knuckles over her cheek, stroking her soft skin.

“Oh, baby - you should have let us know you were there.” I said my voice heated and low. Kara was starting to pant. “We would never want you to feel left out.”

“I can’t believe this is happening.” My daughter gasped, swallowing hard. “It doesn’t seem real.”

“Trust me, love. It’s real.” I said, sliding my hands around to the nape of her neck and burrowing my fingers into her thick, dark hair. “You know what you want. It’s okay.”

Kara swallowed again, and moved her hands so that they were hovering just above my bulging cock. Her hands were shaking and there were small shivers running over her body and I think she was almost as horny as I was. She very delicately gripped the front of my robe and then - with a deep and shuddering breath - slowly pulled it open to reveal my throbbing erection.

“Oh, wow.” She breathed out, her face so close to my cock that I could feel the warm puffs of air from her mouth as she spoke. “It’s so big.”

I gathered two fistfuls of hair from the back of my daughter’s head and then inexorably pulled Kara’s face forward towards my shaft. I watched her bright blue eyes widen as the focused on the angry red tip of my cock as it drew nearer to her lips. At the last moment, she closed her eyes tightly shut while at the same time opening her mouth in acceptance. As I passed the tip of my cock between her soft lips I groaned loudly. It was just such an obscenely erotic sight.

My gorgeous daughter was taking me willingly - as far as she knew - into her mouth.

I watched as Kara wrapped her lips around my shaft, forming a tight seal as I pushed my hips into her face - utterly entranced by how beautiful she looked with my cock in her mouth. She was such a little thing that she had her mouth open as wide as she could to fit my girth. It wasn’t long before I went as far as she could, and I felt her gag around me. She clutched at my hips, digging her small fingers in to get me to stop.

I wasn’t a complete monster so I gave her a reprieve. I gently massaged the back of her head with my fingers - holding her in place and preventing her from pulling back - as I held myself stationary in her mouth. I could feel her tongue hesitantly exploring my shaft, and it was so perversely amazing that for a moment all I wanted to do was ram my cock down her throat. Kara’s eyes were still screwed shut and she was breathing rapidly through her nose; she had spread her thighs widely open again and was making small little gyrations of her hips while she sat on the chair.

Before I could do anything else I heard some movement on the stairs and then heard Linda hesitantly calling out.

“Mike? Is everything okay down there?”

Her motherly instincts must have kicked in again - coming down to see if our daughter was okay. It was such a twisted sense or morality I had instilled within my family; stepping them towards the cliff-edge of depravity, and yet still retaining the normal vestiges of behaviour. No matter the fact that Linda had been finger-fucked into an orgasm right in front of our daughter and that Kara had obviously been turned on by and enjoyed the show - my wife wanted to see if our daughter was alright.

Kara had opened her eyes again, and even with her mouth stretched around my shaft I recognised the panicked look on her face when she heard her approaching mother. She tried to pull back off me, but I was still holding her head tightly in place. She tried to say something, but all she did was garble something unintelligible and start to cough.

Before I could decide what to do, Linda came down the stairs and stopped in her tracks at what she found - her husband holding her teenage daughter’s head while she sucked on his cock.

“Oh my god.” Linda said, sounding faint and taking a faltering step backwards. Her expression was one of complete shock mixed with equal portions of horror and lust.

Quickly, in a complete reflex action, I activated the Watch and stopped time.

I wasn’t worried at all - I just needed time to think the current situation through without having to deal with my potentially hysterical wife. In fact, as I looked thoughtfully at Linda I began to very gently thrust back and forth. I slowly fucked our lovely daughter’s mouth as I gazed down into her face that was fixed in a panicked expression.

On the face of it, I had set everything up perfectly to introduce Kara into our bed as a playmate for Linda and I to enjoy. All of the steps I had taken hinged upon that concept. Linda walking in on me being sexual with our daughter was another thing entirely. After all, before I had assuaged her with follow-up commands Linda had been hurt and angry at the possibility that I was cheating on her. This could be a similar situation to that, on top of the obvious issue that our daughter had my cock in her mouth.

I pushed in a little harder, sighing happily as my cock nudged the entrance to Kara’s throat. I might be overthinking it - after her initial surprise, I could probably calm down Linda with a few choice words - and then have her join me in the fun. But I wasn’t sure I wanted that just yet.

I looked back down at Kara’s frozen face as she passively accepted my gently thrusting cock. I had to admit - I wanted her all to myself.

At least at first anyway.

Without thinking about it, I slammed my hips forward - forcing the entire length of my cock down Kara’s throat. She had passively tilted her head back so that she could take all of my shaft, and I was now looking down into her upturned face - her nose pressed up against my lower belly. She was so petite that I marvelled - frozen world or not - that she could even fit all my cock down her gullet.

“You’re all mine, baby.” I growled as I looked at her. “We are going to have a lot of fun today - just the two of us.”

I carefully extracted myself from Kara’s throat - groaning in pleasure at how tight she felt around my shaft. When I was free, I left my daughter and walked over to my frozen wife - coming to a stop right in front of her as I considered what best to do.

I still wanted to have both of my lovely ladies in bed with me - but my first time with Kara was going to be special. I wanted to devote all of my attention to her. And that meant that I had to get Linda out of the way.

It was a sunday, so technically Linda didn’t need to work - but it wasn’t unheard of for my wife to catch up a little on the weekend. She just normally did it from my home office. That said, she had the keys to get into her workplace and there was usually someone at her office even on the weekend - it wouldn’t be remarked upon much. On top of that, I wanted Linda to forget what she had just seen as well. So I leant close to my wife and whispered instructions into her ear.

“Linda, you’ll forget that you just saw Kara and I together. You will immediately leave to go and get ready to spend the rest of the day at your office catching up on work. There is no need to say goodbye or tell us where you are going. You won’t consider this to be strange in any way and will not come back home until it’s evening.”

That sorted, I walked back to my daughter. Her mouth was still hanging open in the absence of my shaft. I leant down and kissed her softly on the cheek before giving her my suggestion.

“Kara, you will forget that your mother came downstairs and saw us. You will not notice her leaving or think that it’s strange that she’s away the rest of the day.”

Then, high on power and full of lust engendered by the memory of pushing my cock down my daughter’s throat, I added something else.

“Kara, you don’t just want to have sex with your parents, you want to be used by them - in any way they want.”

I repeated my obscene command into my daughter’s ear, my voice gravelly with how horny I was.

Once done I took my place back before Kara, eased myself between her spread thighs, and then carefully inserted my cock back into her mouth. Then I deactivated the Watch and restarted the flow of time.

Kara blinked rapidly a few times and made a questioning noise at the back of her throat; sending delicious vibrations onto my shaft. She looked confused and dazed for a moment but it soon faded. In my peripheral vision I saw Linda pause and look around as if unsure where she was, before turning around and heading back upstairs to our room to follow my directions. Soon we would have the house to ourselves, but I didn’t feel like waiting until Linda actually left. At any rate, as long as we didn’t run into her again before she left all would be well.

I placed my hands on the side of Kara’s head and rubbed her temples gently with my thumb. She looked up at me with her mouth stretched and full; staring searchingly into my face.

“I think we should go somewhere a bit more comfortable don’t you?” I said to her, grinning at her possessively all the while.

Kara slowly eased her mouth off of my cock, the sight of her lips pulling back as she did obscenely arousing in her delicate elfin features. She licked her lips and panted for a second before she jerkily nodded her head to me.

I leant down and swept Kara up into my arms; she squeaked in surprise before throwing her arms around my neck to steady herself. I cradled her in my arms as I carried her up the stairs towards our bedrooms. Her petite frame felt scalding hot even through her clothes, and I could feel my heart thumping in my chest in excitement.

Not wanting to disturb Linda getting ready to leave for work, I carried Kara to her room; easing ourselves inside, and then kicking the door shut behind us. Kara flinched at the sound of her door closing shut, and I felt her entire body trembling in anticipation as I held her.

As I walked toward her bed, Kara twisted her head around and kissed me desperately - her tongue demanding admittance into my mouth. I met her onslaught with equal passion and soon our tongues were wrestling each other in a delicious dance. She began mewling into my mouth and pawing at my shoulders - becoming completely overwhelmed with everything that was happening to her. She broke our kiss and buried her face into my chest, clutching at the front of my robe like it was a lifeline.

“I can’t believe this is really happening.” She groaned, repeating herself from earlier.

I lowered her down to the ground so that we were both standing right next to her bed. Kara kept her face buried against me, and I put both of my arms around her - holding her tightly and crushing her body into mine. I slid my hands down her back until I was resting my hands on her hips. Her large breasts were pressed hard into me, and I felt like a giant standing over her like this - the top of her head barely reached my chest!

There was no more need for teasing, no further reason to hold back. I gripped my daughter’s rounded ass over her shorts and squeezed. Kara inhaled sharply and then moaned - wrapping her arms around my waist. My cock was poking into her belly, and I was so hard it was aching. I gripped the bottom of Kara’s t-shirt and began to lift it, exposing her midriff.

“Lift your arms up for me, baby.” I said softly.

Kara took a half-step away from me and did as I asked - lifting her arms and crossing her wrists above her head. She watched me; panting as I raised her top and stripping her slowly.

My mouth went dry as her bra came into view. I had seen her naked and in various stages of undress a few times since I had begun this journey of mine, but this - this undressing of my girl while she willingly let me - was something completely indescribable.

When I slipped the top completely off of her, I held the small piece of fabric to my face - taking a deep breath of her sweet and beguiling scent. I let it drop to the floor between us and then reached out to Kara - needing to get my hands on her again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.