Stop Watch - Cover

Stop Watch

Copyright© 2018 by Sidia

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A power that is too good to be true becomes a corrupting influence on a man and leads him into temptations he'd never thought possible.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

After I had cleaned all of my cum off of my daughter’s gorgeous body (I have to admit I took more time doing so than was strictly necessary), I plodded my way downstairs, trying to remember what I had been doing before I had stopped time. It was beginning to get harder to recall; particularly when I was enjoying myself as much as I was in this frozen world. In the end, I just sat myself on the couch in the living room, restarted time, and relaxed in the afterglow of what I had just done.

I could recognise, in a distant sort of way, that I was taking far more liberties with Kara than I had promised myself I would. And what’s more, I was no longer wracked with guilt over my actions. I was letting things happen, and I didn’t want to try and stop them, or myself.

I sat there for a long time - not thinking about anything of particular import - just replaying the last few days in my head. I was so engrossed that I wasn’t even aware of my wife arriving home until she spoke to me.

“Is there a reason for that silly grin on your face lover?” Linda asked, with an amused tone in her voice.

“Huh?” I said stupidly, blinking in surprise at seeing Linda standing in front of me.

“You look like a cat who’s got into the cream.”

“Just thinking about last night honey.” I said quickly. It was half true after all - it was just that the other half concerned spraying my cum over our daughters exposed tits.

“Me too.” Linda purred with a wicked gleam in her eyes. She draped herself across my lap, and wiggled her ass against my crotch suggestively. “I’ve been wanting this all day. Although I have to say I’m disappointed; there was talk of jumping me in the front yard.”

“I can carry you out there if you have your heart set on it.” I chuckled. I placed a hand on her hip and gripped her firmly, pulling her into me. Linda, feeling my cock rapidly hardening beneath her buttocks, gave me a smouldering look and leant down to whisper in my ear.

“Maybe another time.” She gently nipped the lobe of my ear with her teeth. “Why don’t we take advantage of this nice soft couch.”

I was about to let Linda know that our daughter was upstairs, but before I could Linda adjusted her position, swinging a leg over me so that she was straddling my lap. She captured my mouth in hers, giving me a hot and wet kiss full of promise. When she began to roll her hips on mine, pressing her crotch into me sensually, any concern I had that Kara was home flew straight out of head.

I ran both of my hands up Linda’s skirt, digging my fingers into her smooth thighs. She groaned appreciatively into my mouth, and started to fumble with the buttons to her top. She exposed her chest to me, her luscious breasts encased in a lacy and sexy bra that would have been better suited to the bedroom than wearing all day to work. I’m not sure how far we would have gone, but before I could find out we were interrupted.

“Shit - sorry, sorry!” Kara called out in surprise from where she stood on the stairs. She was half way down, and clearly hadn’t been expecting to see her parents cavorting like horny teenagers in the living room.

“Kara!” I said, slightly alarmed. This was more than I expected her conditioning to have to deal with.

“Oh, hi sweetie.” Linda said, far more calm than I would have thought possible. She had an amused and self-deprecating grin on her face. “Sorry, I didn’t know you were home!”

“No, it’s alright!” Kara said, smiling faintly with a gently flush in her cheeks. I eyed our daughter curiously - she didn’t seem inclined to leave, even though her mother was still straddling my lap.

“The genius here should have said something.” Linda said, softly thwacking me across the head. To my surprise, she remained on my lap, unconcernedly talking to our daughter as though nothing was out of the ordinary.

“Hey, I claim no fault on account of being unreasonably distracted.” I said, earning myself another hit about the head.

“Maybe next time you guys should get a room.” Kara said, half challengingly.

“We had one until you came in.” Linda said wryly. She tightened her thighs slightly, squeezing me. I looked at my wife in surprise; I know I had told her that Kara was old enough not to care about us having sex, but I didn’t know she would take it to this level.

“Well, I’m sorry I interrupted you crazy kids.” Kara said, directing a grin at us. “But I was a bit hungry. Can you hold off long enough until I get something from the kitchen?”

“Of course honey.” Linda said, her tone light and wry. “We don’t want to shock you after all.”

“Don’t tease me now.” Kara said, winking - and then meeting my eyes with an intensity I wasn’t expecting. She passed us both and went into the kitchen, coming back out in short order holding an apple. She paused at the stairs, and made a show of buffing the apple on her shirt. “So when does the show start?”

“Uh, sweetie, you’ve made your point.” I said, trying to laugh the situation off. Kara hadn’t yet picked up upon her mothers body language, but from the way Linda had frozen when our daughter stepped over the line with her suggestive words, I could tell she would be quiet for only so long. “We’ll be more careful in the future. I’ll call you down when dinner’s ready.”

Kara sighed dramatically in disappointment, winked again, and then made her way up the stairs towards her room. Linda breathed out heavily, and turned to look at me with a confused and worried look on her face.

“That was a bit odd, don’t you think?” Linda asked me pensively. It seemed as though Kara almost walking in on us wasn’t cause for alarm - our daughter was old enough for us being intimate to not come as a surprise; or at least that’s what my conditioning told her. However, Kara being flirty and suggestive towards us was something else entirely, and something we needed to talk about. I appreciated the irony of my wife trying to parent while she was still perched atop me.

“She’s just happy for us honey.” I said soothingly, sliding my hands down to her ass and squeezing. “It’s a good thing she’s mature enough to joke with us about this kind of thing.

“I suppose so.” Linda said, a sliver of doubt remaining in her voice. To my surprise, she reached behind her and pulled my hands off of her rear.

She swung herself off of me, and walked over to the kitchen. I followed her, trying to anticipate where Linda’s thoughts were headed. When she reached the counter, she turned around to face me.

“Mike, I’m worried about Kara. When she walked in on us, I tried to act like it wasn’t a big deal - you’re right, she is mature enough for it not to matter, but that wasn’t appropriate. Should we talk to her do you think?

“Linda.” I said, alarmed at where this was going. “She was just messing with us. You say you tried to act like it wasn’t a big deal. Wasn’t she doing the same?”

“I don’t know...” Linda said, clearly unconvinced.

I took Linda by the shoulders and pulled her into me. By the bulge in my pants that I pressed into her flat belly, it was obvious that I still had one thing on my mind. However, Linda squirmed gently out of my grip and shot me an admonishing look. Clearly, the time had passed, and she was no longer in the mood. I, however, was horny and frustrated; in a surprisingly short amount of time I had become accustomed to enjoying myself however I wished with whomever I wished. To have Linda reject me was too much.

I activated the Watch and froze time. Up until this moment, I hadn’t given any thought to changing anything about my wife’s libido; I had always considered our lack of sex to be situational. But here I was, on the verge of having blue balls! I didn’t exactly blame Linda for this - it was normal and right for her concern for our daughter to affect her mood.

However, I had come too far to be derailed now.

I hadn’t exactly foreseen Kara’s playful and suggestive manner when I had given her my commands, but I had to admit that I liked it and found it hot. It had never occurred to me to arrange matters so that I could fool around with my wife in front of our daughter, but now the concept was burned into my brain. My commands had worked for Kara, so it should be fine with Linda.

I leant forward, towering over my petite wife, as I placed my mouth by her ear, and gave my most direct and behaviour-altering command to date.

“You love the risk of being seen having sex by our daughter - you find it very hot and kinky.” I told her, continuing on. “Flirting and being suggestive between family is nothing to worry about.”

I repeated this mantra over and over to my wife, losing myself in the fantasy. What if, instead of stopping when Kara came down the stairs, Linda had kept going?

Heart thumping in my chest, excited beyond measure, I restarted time and looked expectantly into Linda’s beautiful face. I saw her brow furrow, as a look of confusion splashed across her face. It gradually faded, and the smouldering look of desire took hold once again. She flung herself into me, twining her arms around my neck, as she kissed me passionately. Linda pulled away, panting heavily, almost hanging off of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.