Holly the Sex Doll - Cover

Holly the Sex Doll

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2018 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A man purchases a sex "Robot" doll.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Robot   Anal Sex   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

Robert Wallace was a timid man. He had very low self-esteem and was very shy around women. He didn’t date at all and spent most of his time watching porn. He had sex with escorts, but would lose his nerve around regular women. He was an average looking guy. He had a good job and lived in a nice house.

He was getting tired of his routine. One night, while he was surfing on the internet, he saw an ad for a sex “robot” doll. He clicked on the ad and was amazed by the video that they had shown. The dolls were lifelike and could be programmed to do things. Robert was impressed by how the dolls were made. They were expensive and really quite amazing.

The dolls were life-size replicas of women. You could pick out their faces, hair color, breast size, vagina style and clothes. They could be programmed to talk, breathe, moan and blink. Robert had to think about this purchase. It wasn’t like buying a movie. This was a purchase that would be as much as a car. This was something that most people wouldn’t understand. It was something that he’d need to keep to himself.

Robert wasn’t going to be dating anybody soon. This doll would be an option to a guy like him. He was too shy and introverted to meet anybody real. This was the perfect solution to his sex issues. This doll would be ready for him whenever he needed her to be. She would never say no or not be in the mood. It was an amazing investment.

He took off his clothes and grabbed some baby oil. He poured it onto his hand and moved the oil all over his cock and balls. He moved his hand up and down his shaft.

The oil felt nice on his dick. His hand was now slick while jacking off. He was watching somebody have sex with the doll while beating his meat. Up and down he moved his hand. His pre-cum was bubbling and he could see the sticky goo on the tip of his cock.

He moved onto his smooth balls that he squeezed together while moving his hand faster on his dick. It didn’t take long until he came on his palm. He walked to get a tissue to clean up his mess.

After masturbating, he went back to his computer and ordered a doll. It was going to cost quite a bit of money. But, he had the money in his bank. He charged the whole thing.

He ordered the Holly doll. Her specifications were as follows. Blonde hair, blue eyes, bust size 40 DD, shaved pussy. He was so excited and couldn’t wait for her arrival. It would take a few weeks for her to come. She also could be programmed to blink, move her eyes, moan, breath and talk.

She could be programmed to say general things. She could even have orgasms. This was going to be just what Robert needed. He ordered several sexy outfits for the doll to wear. He was over the moon with pleasure and couldn’t wait for her to arrive. He watched the sex doll video several more times.

It was eerily very lifelike and really didn’t look like a doll. Most people would know that she wasn’t real but for Robert, she would be his girl. He would eat with her, fuck her, love her. The only thing was, she wasn’t really a human. He hoped it wouldn’t fuck his mind up too much.

He did want to marry and have children someday. This was something that he really couldn’t tell many people about. Most people would probably find it weird and gross. But, Robert found it exciting and a necessity. It was a lot better than just jerking off. Now he could have intercourse.


The day had arrived. His doll was being delivered. He had to be home to accept his package. The doll was super expensive and couldn’t just be left at the door.

She arrived at ten o’clock. Federal Express rang the bell and Robert signed for the box. The worker helped Robert bring it into his home. Robert made small talk with the worker and then he left.

Robert opened the box and there she was. Holly, his beautiful dream date. He read through her book and started to program her. He had a boner and couldn’t wait to work it off on the doll.

Holly was as real-looking as a real woman. Robert put in the necessary information and turned the doll on. She was wearing a mini-skirt and a sports bra. She had a heaving chest with large nipples.

Robert put his name into the doll’s computer. She would just say simple things to him. Robert moved her to his bedroom and put her on the bed.

“So nice to meet you, Holly. I think you’re beautiful.”

“The pleasure is all mine, Robert.”

Robert went over to the bed and planted a kiss on Holly’s lips. It was amazing when he started to kiss her, her tongue moved into his mouth. It was liked kissing a real woman.

Robert felt the doll’s breasts and twisted her nipples. The doll began to moan.

“I’m going to take your clothes off and make love to you now.”

“mmmm, that sounds wonderful. I want you to fuck me.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.