A Date? - Cover

A Date?

by Victor Echo

Copyright© 2018 by Victor Echo

Erotica Sex Story: My lady and I had a unique relationship. We liked to have sexual experiences with others, and as long as we told each other about it, there were no issues. So, I was somewhat surprised when she came home early from a date. But pleasantly surprised as it turned out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

I felt her crawl into bed naked beside me. The luminescent numbers on the clock said it was barely past midnight. She curled up next to me where she put her head on my chest. Her hand rested on my abdomen. Her fingernails traced patterns in my skin.

“I thought you had a date,” I muttered.

“I did,” she said.

I was a bit confused. I am sure it showed in my next question.

“So nothing happened?”

“No, it did.”

“Couldn’t get it up more than once?”

“He dumped three loads in me. Quite good recuperative power actually.”

“He wasn’t any good?”

“Eh, he was OK. Not spectacular. Want to see the pictures?”

We had agreed that we would take pictures of our dalliances if we could and then share them afterward. She rolled over to where her phone was on her nightstand, then rolled back again. She pulled up the first one and moved back beside me where we could look at them.

“That is quite an impressing looking organ,” I said.

Her hand seemed small where it was wrapped around his cock.

“It was a bit thicker than I have had before, and my jaw was not cooperating, so I could barely get the head of it into my mouth, but it was enough to get me wet. Still, I did slick it up more before I let him put it in me. He was not very good with his mouth, but I was so excited that I was pretty wet anyway. After the first time, it just slid right in.”

She had been flipping through the pictures. She paused on a couple that she liked. Most of them were out of focus, or too dark, but I did agree with the one or two that showed off either her body or his cock. I did have to admit it was thick, even if it was not particularly long. We had looked at the pictures. Now it was time for the video.

“He seemed to get off thinking about me showing this to you. Here.”

She let me hold the phone, and she returned to her position against my side, her hand cupped my balls. I pushed play.

It was shot from her perspective. She lay on her back, her legs pulled back. His cock glistened with the extra lube she had smeared on it. He lined it up with her cunt and pushed home.

“Oh, wow, that’s thick,” she moaned. “God, go slowly until I get used to it. Yeah, like that. Slow.”

The muscles on his legs were moving under the skin as he kept from slamming forward into her. It was one of her tricks. She never let them slide forward fast, always saying she needed to get used to it. Maybe she did, but I had seen her consume a five-inch wide dildo in a single slam when she was horny. He bottomed out. She wiggled her hips as she got comfortable, then pulled her legs back and tilted the camera more so that her distended pussy was in full frame, the root of his cock inside of her.

“OK, go slow,” she said.

He pulled back almost to the tip and then pushed forward. He repeated this several times as she moaned encouragements. He picked up the pace. She pulled her knees back as far as she could. He picked up the pace. Her breathing became ragged.

“Oh, yes, fuck me, fuck me. Fill me with that thick cock. Yes, like that, harder, harder. Don’t hold back now. Don’t stop, don’t stop, yessssssssss.”

She peaked in orgasm, and the image fell out of focus as she lost her focus. She panted hard as she tried to get the camera back into position. He continued to piston in and out of her cunt. She was a frothy mess as he reached his own orgasm and grunted as he poured his first load into her. As I watch him cum, she moved her hand from my balls to my now hard erection where she traced its length with her nail. By the time her hand reached the head, my own precum was lubricating the tip.

“You have to watch the second one. Oh, he took several of me too, and some video. I want you to see if you can find them online tomorrow.”

The second video had him on his back. He was holding the camera this time. She threw her leg over his hip, lined up the head of his cock, then sank down on it, again slowly. Another one of her tricks. She would ride his cock this way as long as she could until he pounded up into her. She had great internal muscle control when she did this, and it drove me mad. I can only imagine what a thicker cock would experience.

“Oh, that is so nice. I can feel your cock pulsing inside me,” she said on the video.

She started to bounce up and down on his cock slowly. She twitched, rolled her hips, and generally teased his cock as she rode him.

“Oh, yes, yes, that is good. I want to feel all of you inside of me. I want to feel your cock moving inside of me. Yes, like that, like that.”

She threw her head back. Her nipples were erect on her chest. She was mugging for the camera, for me, as she did this. At the same time, she was tracing patterns up and down along my cock.

“You like this, don’t you,” she whispered in my ear while on screen she panted with the exertion. “Just wait.”

I watched the video continue. She paused, rose up, and pulled off him before she turned around. She showed him a lurid view of her ass and pussy before she straightened up. She repositioned herself on his cock before she started riding again.

My cock was a steel rod as I watched her on screen. She loved this. She knew how hard I would get. And I knew how wet she got as she relived the event.

“Yes, yes, fuck me now,” she said on the video. “Push your cock into me now.”

He started pushing his cock up into her, but she stopped him before he could get too carried away. She spun around, then reseated her self. Now, in full view of the camera, she started playing with her clit as he pushed into her pussy. She came with a scream. Her body shook. She slipped forward a bit before she encouraged him to finish inside of her. He did with a final hard thrust.

“Sexy as hell, as always,” I said.

Her hand gripped my cock. I flicked to the next image. This was not one I had seen.

“Um,” she said.

“Um. And who is she?”

The picture was from her perspective. A woman was looking up at her from between her legs, her face covered in glistening liquid. I flicked again. The woman was between her legs, but this time, she wore a strap-on. And the dildo she was hoisting was more substantial than the cock she had just sucked. I flicked, and my lady was being skewered by the dildo, in a similar position to the first video.

“Looks like you had fun. This was a couple of weeks ago.”

“How can you tell?”

“Stubble.”

“She looked at the picture again and laughed.”

“I should stop letting you shave my pussy.”

“Why?”

“So I can put one over on you occasionally.”

“Are you going to introduce her to me?”

“Eventually.”

“Eventually?”

“She’s not quite comfortable with me, much less a man.”

“She likes to wear the cock in the family?”

“Yeah, and she is really good with it too.”

She let go of my cock and took the phone from me. She flicked and then flicked again, before she paused on a video, then handed it back to me. She put her hand back around my cock. I pushed play.

“Push it into me,” she panted.

The other woman did as instructed. The dildo was quickly inside her. I could hear her gasp as she got used to the invasion. There was a lot of panting as the two women fucked one another until she screamed out her orgasm, and then two more. The video was useless, the phone on the bed beside them as they enjoyed each other. It was fifteen minutes of lust and sapphic sex.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.